PDA

View Full Version : You know what grinds my gears?

HowlingOskorei
Sunday, November 5th, 2006, 09:33 PM
The fact that Muslims who come to the Maritimes GET EVERYTHING HANDED TO THEM ON A SILVER PLATTER!

Government funding has been taken out of the annual Acadian festival Grou Tyme and given to the Halifax Multicultural Festival... which should really be called the "Halifax Muslim Fesival" because all you see is those savages eating their "food", abusing women, and dancing around like clowns.

Then I find out at work that I have to work Boxing Day and be ON CALL on Christmas Day. This means that I cannot go home and visit my family during the holidays. The Muslims who work here sure got their religious holidays off, and PAID too. They'd be crying discrimination if they didn't.

Yet I'm expected to work the day after a Christian holiday, and do pager support the day of that holiday. I am not Christian, but my family is, so obviously, Christmas is a sensitive time for me. I sense discrimination here... Christianity is the religion of the majority in Canada, AND WE DON'T GET THOSE HOLIDAYS OFF.

I actually started crying at my desk, I was so angry.

Spirit of Fire
Sunday, November 5th, 2006, 09:42 PM
You guys have to organize a rally, and set up a web site with texts to fax to your parliament/congress whatever members. You need to swamp them with faxes and emails.
When you are silent, it means you are accepting it.

oneeyeisbetter
Monday, November 6th, 2006, 02:51 AM
thehangedone (http://forums.skadi.net/member.php?u=10962) pats HowlingOskorei on the back ;) One day soon there will be no free muslims in north america if one of us comes to power :thumbup

Spirit of Fire is right about all the letters, fax, and such, push the issue and dont give up.

p.s. Family Guy is awesome great thread title.

Blood_Axis
Monday, November 6th, 2006, 10:40 AM
It is sad, but this is a worldwide phenomenon, wherever immigration occurs.

It seems to be some part of the "master plan" to hand new-comers with excessive, unreasonable priviledges that the natives have been struggling for decades to get and have not still achieved.

For example, during my 1,5 year job experience at a big State Hospital, I was frustrated to see that every illegal immigrant was hospitalized for free (and I mean, absolutely free), while the hard-working, tax-paying greek would have to pay everything to the last cent, and welfare only paid them back an amount so small, that it was insignificant.

I saw greeks waiting for months and months in order to be operated for tumors, and their operations being postponed even further due to the fact that immigrants took their places in the surgical table for cases that were judged to be "urgent" while in reality they were less than half as serious as other cases. And all of these operations, paid fully by the Greek people's taxes.

And why was that? Because of political correctness. The doctors feared of negative media attention, should some immigrant publically accuse them of discrimination, racism, and neglect, as it had happened before. Therefore, every immigrant is given priority in health care.

And that is only one of numerous examples. It is more than obvious, nowadays, that immigation world wide makes the native populations feel like second-class citizens in their own countries :(

Veritas ∆quitas
Monday, November 6th, 2006, 11:41 AM
It's not that Canadians don't have a backbone, and we just keep silent about it; it's simply because you never hear of us speaking out against this rape on the news because the powers that be don't want you to hear about it. Most people say "what's the point?"

They bitch and complain about us celebrating our religious festivities simply because they refuse to assimilate into our society, and the government of course changes everything for them (at the expense of us) faster than you can say Religious Intolerance.

HowlingOskorei
Wednesday, November 8th, 2006, 03:50 AM
Well, got an update on the situation.

My boss is trying to work something out. He's just as pissed, and it's the heads in Toronto that made this decision, not the management in Atlantic Canada.

I should also add, that where I work, there are only three white people on my floor. This is rather odd, being that the Maritimes are 95% white, and Prince Edward Island probably being the whitest of them all. One of the big things about the IT sector moving to the Maritimes (other than the cheaper cost of operations) was that it would provide much-needed jobs for Maritimers. No, some of them aren't even Canadian citizens, and hence don't have tax taken off their pay, meaning they're on the same level as me and clear more than upper management every two weeks.

Than and sometimes I get irritated, people from other departments call me because they need me to speak to a client in French for them. This sometimes puts a bigger workload on me and inferes with my regular work. These people are immigrants who just learned English and they are hiring them for a position that requires dealing with French clients. WTF? Hire some Acadians for that... I'm the token Acadian in the place. I always maintain that immigration to the Maritimes hurts Acadians the most.

Veritas ∆quitas
Wednesday, November 8th, 2006, 04:25 AM
This Canadian government gives far too many rights to those that shouldn't even be here in the first place. A definate requirement for those wishing to come to Canada, should be fluency in both French and English, or at least one or the other. I know all too well what it's like to work with these people, especially Sikhs, and Hindu Sri Lankans, with a few Muslims here and there, so I feel your pain. Things will change, hopefully for the better; and if not, we better damn well do something about it. Not just for worker's rights, but for the identity and honour of our homeland.