PDA

View Full Version : Combat Conditioning

Dr. Solar Wolff
Sunday, October 29th, 2006, 06:47 AM
I have been following the workouts in Matt Furey's Combat Contitioning for about four months now. Folks, I'm 59 and have a bad back. Nevertheless, my cardio has gone up, my endurance has improved and I can see my abdominal muscles. These are all bodyweight exercises. You do a different workout everyday. Bordom is minimized. These exercises are based on the old Indian (East Indian) wrestler workouts. There are three basic exercises: the backbridge, the Hindu pushup and the Hindu squat. There are many more supplemental exercises which erase bordom. There are even more suggested workouts which I haven't gotten to yet.

Don't even think about paying the 39.00 USD for the course. Download if for free at www.bearshare.com

Berliners Remember
Sunday, October 29th, 2006, 07:22 AM
I will try n' check it out soon. I can probly find it on soulseek as well.

blutharsch
Sunday, October 29th, 2006, 07:52 AM
Can't find it on bearshare.

May you can upload it to rapidshare.de or megaupload.com or something like that?

(Sorry for my bad english :/ )

Dr. Solar Wolff
Sunday, October 29th, 2006, 07:59 AM
Can't find it on bearshare.

May you can upload it to rapidshare.de or megaupload.com or something like that?

(Sorry for my bad english :/ )

Go back into bearshare every day. It just matters who is online. One day three members will have it and you can download it. Just have patience. Keep this in mind, I am a complete computer moron. If I can find it on bearshare and download it, anybody can. Keep trying.

Airmanareiks
Thursday, February 8th, 2007, 01:43 AM
One thing that is missing in combat conditioning is conditioning your striking areas. Every see an unconditioned kickboxer kick someone without conditioning their shins. I would recommend to condition your bones every other week. Gradually your bones will get harder.

My bones are very hard to the extent that I have broken a guys teeth with just a jab and crushed his ribs with a body blow. I have also received punishment (bodyslamed) where others might have been knocked out unconscious, I was able to endure the punishment and continue the melee.

What breaks is the weakest link. If your bones are harder then the target, then your target breaks and you don't.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Thursday, February 8th, 2007, 04:08 AM
One thing that is missing in combat conditioning is conditioning your striking areas. Every see an unconditioned kickboxer kick someone without conditioning their shins. I would recommend to condition your bones every other week. Gradually your bones will get harder.

My bones are very hard to the extent that I have broken a guys teeth with just a jab and crushed his ribs with a body blow. I have also received punishment (bodyslamed) where others might have been knocked out unconscious, I was able to endure the punishment and continue the melee.

What breaks is the weakest link. If your bones are harder then the target, then your target breaks and you don't.

This sound fascinating, Airmanareiks. I am interested in bone density. Please tell us how you do this-your method and routine.

Airmanareiks
Thursday, February 8th, 2007, 10:48 PM
Your bones are soft, even if you drink all the milk you need. But fighting is about the ability to inflict punishment and the ability to sustain it.

So, to harden bones, you take a hard object. I have used a 5 pound plate (free weight) or a 5 pound rock. I tap my bones lightly so that there is barely any pain. It should be relatively pain free. You slightly break down the bone, but light a muscle after you lift weights:

You body/mind will send a signal to the bones to make them stronger to endure future punishment. You have to make sure that you give ample time for recovery. Use the instinctive principle of recovery. Every other week or once a month will gradually increase your bone density.

I have fought quality fighters who could throw down like Vanderei Silva but did not have the power or the bone density to do damage, whereas it takes me one or two strikes to inflict damage because of power generation and density of weapon.

I tap every bone in my body. Feet, shins, legs, knuckles, arms, rib cage, face. Making your face hard is important as well as having a strong neck which prevents your brain from hitting your skull resulting in a KO, to sustain damage.

When I workout, I hit heavy bags, soft or small trees.
I crushed one knuckle by striking a tree with too much velocity (I normally use 30 percent velocity on punches, but out of zeal (I video taped it) I used around 50 percent).

SuuT
Friday, February 9th, 2007, 10:28 PM
Airmanareiks is refering to what in the Martial Arts is known as "Hard Body Training".

Here is an informative video:

http://www.yourdailymedia.com/media/1159614301/Hard_Body_Training

@Dr. Solar Wolff:

The above video is obviously an extreme example; however, it wouldn't be a good idea for you to start this in any form at 59 years of age. You would better serve to build bone density by moderate impact training (e.g. jogging), via diet, and - with respect - you ought not be hitting anything harder than a 100 lb. heavy bag (which, when struck, actually simulates the trunk/centre of gravity of a 325 lb. man).

Hard Body Training, to be really effective, needs to start in the mid to late teens/early twenties - when the body is reaching its 'natural' bone density maximum.

It is just a really bad idea for anyone over 30-35 years of age to begin this type of training.

Airmanareiks
Friday, February 9th, 2007, 10:55 PM
Try sleeping on the ground. Gravity does wonders for your bone density. People are literally soft due to sleeping on the softest beds :)

Dr. Solar Wolff
Saturday, February 10th, 2007, 06:49 AM
Airmanareiks is refering to what in the Martial Arts is known as "Hard Body Training".

Here is an informative video:

http://www.yourdailymedia.com/media/1159614301/Hard_Body_Training

@Dr. Solar Wolff:

The above video is obviously an extreme example; however, it wouldn't be a good idea for you to start this in any form at 59 years of age. You would better serve to build bone density by moderate impact training (e.g. jogging), via diet, and - with respect - you ought not be hitting anything harder than a 100 lb. heavy bag (which, when struck, actually simulates the trunk/centre of gravity of a 325 lb. man).

Hard Body Training, to be really effective, needs to start in the mid to late teens/early twenties - when the body is reaching its 'natural' bone density maximum.

It is just a really bad idea for anyone over 30-35 years of age to begin this type of training.

Oh no, SuuT, I am not going to do this myself. I am only interested in bone density as a facet of anthro. study and as thing to be desired in one's own body. But I am not going to do impact training beyond a heavy bag. Jogging is not good for my back. Sprinting uphill is better. Maximum natural bone density is reached in the teens/early twenties. The idea of sleeping on a hard surface is interesting but it seems to me gravity would be the same nomatter what the surface. For most people, walking is the best way to increase bone density in the feet, legs, hips, back--letting gravity do the job. The arms can benefit from some specialized training such as hitting the bag. The hard body training is interesting and makes sense but is there any evidence that it really does increase bone density?

There is a rumor which I will mention as simply a rumor. The US Army trains paratroopers by having them jump out of an aircraft parked on the tarmac. They jump down maybe six feet or so, hit the ground, roll, get back up and re-enter the aircraft and do the same thing. They also do alot of free-hand squats. But, the rumor is that someone wanted to make real universal soldiers and came up with a plan. It was to hypnotize the troops, telling them they were just doing their normal jumps out of the aircraft onto the tarmac but they first slowly rolled the aircraft down the runway. Then they increased speed over a period of time. Then they actually flew the aircraft low and slow and the hypnotized soldiers jumped out and were just fine. This apparently became a mind over body thing and the aircraft or helicopter was flown from increasing heights--20 ft. or so and increasing speed until the Army thought it might be possible to insert soldiers onto a battle field in this way, without a parachute. I have no source, this was just a rumor.

Kaiser
Saturday, February 10th, 2007, 07:42 AM
So, to harden bones, you take a hard object. I have used a 5 pound plate (free weight) or a 5 pound rock. I tap my bones lightly so that there is barely any pain. It should be relatively pain free. You slightly break down the bone, but light a muscle after you lift weights:

Danke.

You can also roll a glass coke bottle over your shins, use Makiwara board (I prefer coiled rope around a tree) for strengthening hand striking, and hitting extremities with bamboo sticks and punches to abdomen/slaps to face by partner.

http://www.mymuaythai.com/archives/shin-conditioning/

And Robert Bussey's tape number 1 on conditioning is decent.

http://www.budovideos.com/shop/customer/product.php?productid=16209

Remember that a negro has naturally denser bones and one can easily break their own leg kicking the negro legs or break ones hand punching the thicker negro skull. I prefer open palm strikes on negro faces and direct heel kicks to negro shins versus a Muay Thai kick when engaging negros. I have fought a few of them and have scars on my body to prove it.

Here is what you do NOT want to happen:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6938479655511984983

or

http://www.singto.co.uk/Links/RealShinBlock.mpeg

Vitamin D milk must not be purchased if it is in a clear container exposed to light as it deteriorates the Vitamin D. Choose a carton instead. And sunlight metabolizes Vitamin D. So get some sun!

http://www.newstarget.com/003069.html

For those interested in purchasing martial arts equipment, PM me as I am a registered Asian World of Martial Arts dealer.

http://www.awma.com/

SuuT
Saturday, February 10th, 2007, 04:16 PM
...The hard body training is interesting and makes sense but is there any evidence that it really does increase bone density?

Absolutely.

The engineers/scientits in the video link refer to it as "Bone Remodeling".

Based on the discoveries of 19th century surgeon Julias Wolff - we have what is known as ''Dr. Wolff's :) Law", which states (in short) that bone continuously subjected to trauma sufficient to damage but not to break will increase the production of tribeculi equally across the bone, reducing the natural pourosity found in bone structure (the same thing occurs when a bone heals after a break; however, the distribution and concentration of new tribeculi are unequal in that they are centered at the break site) - in effect, increasing its definitive density. Of course, this was all known long before it was proven by science.

It's basic adaptation really: the longer a body is exposed to a particular stimulous, the more it will adapt to that stimulous (within genotypical reason, of course). In this instance, the Hard Body training acts as the stimulous that induces the bodies adaptive capacities with respect to the production of tribeculi, to 'hyperactivate', allowing, over time, seemingly impossible feats.

Essentially, it is hypertrophy of the bone, achieved in an analogous manner to muscular hypertrophy: to build it, one must damage it.

Jäger
Saturday, February 10th, 2007, 05:00 PM
I wonder if my past slams with my skateboard helped me here :)

I once directly hit a peaky stone with my knee cap after "jumping" (rather falling) from some stairs, it didn't break, so I hope I have a killer knee cap now :D
Seriously, it is interesting what a human actually can train, basically everything, and the method is always the same, put it to the limts, but crossing the limits will hurt, mostly unreversable.

You can even train your ear sensitivity to noise, not that you hear better, you just can cope better with loud noise, and I don't mean ignoring loud noise either, but simply getting a loud bang and not having ear problems afterwards. I find this all very interesting.

Anyway, so I should keep hitting my table with my arms, would that be ok?

RedJack
Saturday, February 10th, 2007, 06:26 PM
Is this bearshare full of adware or spyware? What might Hindu pushups and squats be?

Airmanareiks
Saturday, February 10th, 2007, 10:07 PM
Essentially, it is hypertrophy of the bone, achieved in an analogous manner to muscular hypertrophy: to build it, one must damage it.

I remember some people saying that you cannot make a bone stronger, that if you train it you just break it down. But your body is growing. If you do not demand anything from it, it will not give you much in return.

This is again where the instinctive principle arises.
You basically have to have a vision of where you want to be physically (in this case). Then you have to plan how to get there. I would say, every should want very dense bones, for self defense, war, and so that when you get older, your bones do not break.

Like lifting weights, you have to start out very light to get your body used to it. Read Dorian Yates on bodybuilding. Its better to overrest then to chance overtraining, because IT IS IN REST that your body/muscles grow. The works for improving bone density as well. Get your bones aclimated to slight pressure. I have hit my bones about 6 times in my life (not enough). BUT

ever since I was 16 (where I read Bruce Lee fighting method where he instructs about the importance of harding your knuckles) I have hit 70lb everlast punching bags with just hand wraps. Thus, my knuckles,wrists, knees, shins, feet, are dense. I have probably worked out on a heavy bag 100 times in my life (its my main sport for entertainment). I can go all out on a 70lb everlast bag without personal injury (except scraps on knuckles) which means I can go all out in a fight without injurying myself (unless I miss and hit concrete). So, if I fight someone who has not able to go all out on a 70lb bag, that person will probably hurt themselves in a fight. Hitting a heavy bag enables you to increase your damage. My goal in working out on a heavy bag was to MAXIMIZE my speed and power. I was always afraid that if I got into a fight, I would not be able to inflict damage. So, I would train to acheive maximum punching power/speed which I go to the point of extreme speed/power (but I do not have much endurance) without damaging my body. Thats was my teenage hobby.

I wish I would have done a total bone density training earlier, but I have slept on the floor/ground for the last 10 years (I view sleeping on a bed as soft or womenish) because it makes me feel like a warrior) which has made my body hard. This has helped me in fights considerably plus it impresses women when they feel your body and it is hard, whereas theirs is soft. I remember doing Yoga with this women and we were putting pressure on our bodies. She tripped out because of not my strength, just that my body is dense. She was soft as a pillow. While she could kick my ass in yoga poses, you would think she would be hard, she was soft as a pillow.

Kaiser
Sunday, February 11th, 2007, 12:45 AM
Anyway, so I should keep hitting my table with my arms, would that be ok?

And keep hitting your head against the wall too. The jews have hard skulls as a result at the wailing wall. Just kidding. ;)

I really like this post.

In the Marines (I was in Marines), and Navy SEALS (Trained with some), we were taught to avoid shin splints by gradually increasing the running regimen. It worked something like this:

Week One--- Run one mile five nights and rest two consecutive days for regeneration.

Week Two--- Run two miles a night for five nights resting two consecutive days.

Week Three-- Rest seven days. No running.

Week Four--- Run three miles a night with two consecutive rest.

Week Five---Run four miles a night with two consecutive rest days.

Week Six---Run five miles a night resting two consecutive days.

Week Seven---Rest all week.

Week Eight---Run six miles every night resting two consecutive days.

Weeks Nine-Eternity----Maintain six miles a night with two consecutive days rest. Minimum of three days running maintained.

This is if I remember it correctly. I do remember there being weeks to rejuvenate and allow the bones to become denser. This was mainly pre-conditioning though. Once all the basics were done and one was inducted into an elite unit, one was expected to maintain his own personal PT, Physical Training, to perform on missions. There was still unit level PT but we were far more individualized than the fleet Marines. The reasoning being, if a Marine could not maintain his own management of body, mind, and personal equipment without micromanagement, then he was not suited for working deep behind enemy lines under Special Operations environments and conditions. He was better suited for a fleet position with a mainline infantry unit which has less individuality and more direct unit supervision.

The same basically holds true for many Germanics today. Many are living "behind enemy lines", culturally speaking. While it is good to unite in like-minded groups, in some places this attracts unwarranted attention from the zionist authorities. With the added liberal brainwashing by the jew of most of our populace, it can also be difficult to find fellow Germanics to train with who harbor the same World View as we do. And the negroes who have ancestors bred as slaves are going to be physically strong as well. Couple this with their jungle survival heritage, and their emphasis on sports, and we find ourselves facing physically formidable foes. Not to mention their conditioning in the streets, ghettos, and prisons of the world. Even those fresh off the boat from third-world cesspools have had to physically endure much more than the average Germanic just to survive. This includes, negroes, asians, arabs, mexicans, and other non-white populations to boot. Some of the white slavic populations, however, have endured similar hardships and are pretty tough guys.

But the Germanic can not just think in terms of cyber war for conditioning if he is to thrive. A full compliment of sports, martial arts, outdoors skills, and military training are to compliment the complete Germanic. Along with brains, intellect, and social skills. Even under totalitarian zionist rule and the watchful eyes of ZOG, one can train in earnest in such activities as camping, mountain biking, Olympic shooting, archery, swimming, weight lifting, Jui-jutsu, boxing, and hiking. And get civically involved. Local politics, neighborhood watch programs, CPR classes, reserve police teams, etcetera.

The neighborhood "Nazi" should not be some weird dude who creeps everyone out or the common street thug who frightens people. The NS man should be an honorable, friendly character that neighbors turn to for advice and help. I just got a report of five White men getting raped by a negro on a raping spree. There is no excuse for that. If there were a gang of them or drugs involved, then it would be understandable. But just one negro? He should have been beat down to the point that he was unrecognizable as a human being. More so than he already is that is.

And for the ladies. There is no reason you can not combat condition either. Any lady I have dated whom I cared anything about, I payed for courses in basic pistol, concealed weapons, and women's personal protection. Ladies, arm yourselves. You are too precious to the Germanic community to loose because you are simply too brainwashed to realize that you should be armed to fight off these predators. I do not expect our women to be less effeminate. Just more wise and vigilant. But the men should be monsters in the face of the enemy.

Grrrr!
http://www.nflfans.com/x/images/smilies/warrior.gif

Dr. Solar Wolff
Sunday, February 11th, 2007, 05:36 AM
Danke.

You can also roll a glass coke bottle over your shins, use Makiwara board (I prefer coiled rope around a tree) for strengthening hand striking, and hitting extremities with bamboo sticks and punches to abdomen/slaps to face by partner.

http://www.mymuaythai.com/archives/shin-conditioning/

And Robert Bussey's tape number 1 on conditioning is decent.

http://www.budovideos.com/shop/customer/product.php?productid=16209

Remember that a negro has naturally denser bones and one can easily break their own leg kicking the negro legs or break ones hand punching the thicker negro skull. I prefer open palm strikes on negro faces and direct heel kicks to negro shins versus a Muay Thai kick when engaging negros. I have fought a few of them and have scars on my body to prove it.

Here is what you do NOT want to happen:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6938479655511984983

or

http://www.singto.co.uk/Links/RealShinBlock.mpeg

Vitamin D milk must not be purchased if it is in a clear container exposed to light as it deteriorates the Vitamin D. Choose a carton instead. And sunlight metabolizes Vitamin D. So get some sun!

http://www.newstarget.com/003069.html

For those interested in purchasing martial arts equipment, PM me as I am a registered Asian World of Martial Arts dealer.

http://www.awma.com/

Don't worry about Negroes or do something special for them. Just do what you do best and they will go down with the rest. Negro bone density studies do/did not control for occupation. A 17 year old American Indian girl, living in her natural hunting/gathering world, will probably have much greater bone density than most Negro football players.

Kaiser
Sunday, February 11th, 2007, 05:58 PM
Don't worry about Negroes or do something special for them. Just do what you do best and they will go down with the rest. Negro bone density studies do/did not control for occupation. A 17 year old American Indian girl, living in her natural hunting/gathering world, will probably have much greater bone density than most Negro football players.

I can not find the article now, but I will dig for it... There was a police raid, I believe in Jew York, where a negro perpetrator was shot point blank in the face six times by a detective's revolver. Most likely .38 Special caliber, if memory serves me correctly. The detective had busted down the door and was greeted with a negro raising his gun to fire on him. the detective extended his gun and placed it in the negro's face rapidly pulling the trigger and expending the entire cylinder of rounds into his face. The negro's face was blasted off and scalp on the rear of the skull sprayed backwards. the negro dropped instantly. Anyway, they continued through the house and won the gunfight killing several more armed suspects including the one who was first shot in the face. They thought...

Later, as the crime scene investigators were combing through the room for various evidence, they heard a series of moaning sounds all of a sudden. Low and behold, the negro with six shots pumped in to his head and his face completely blown off due to the muzzle blasts was still alive! Apparently, his skull was so dense that the bullets had entered under the skin near the forehead and wound their way around his cranium exiting out the rear without penetrating the brain.

Furthermore, I went to school with a huge negro who injured my back in a locker room fight who later attempted suicide by placing a firearm in his mouth. It blew his face apart but he lived. Of course, this may have been attributed to the angle of trajectory. All the negros I have fought seem to be like fighting wiry animals. I have yet met one who could not be choked out with Jui-Jutsu though. Something about oxygen to the brain (no matter how small a brain they possess) and they drop like a sack of manure.

But my conclusions (based upon scientific data and personal experience) are that their bone density is naturally thicker. Even forensic scientists can identify Caucasian versus negro skeletons. For one thing, the femur bones are quite different. Both in curvature and density. It is interesting concerning the curvature. The negro's straighter bones are better for running. The Caucasian's outwardly bones are better designed for riding horseback. Was one race born to be the slave? And the other the master upon a saddle? Who knows?

http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1749-6632.1966.tb43071.x

But one thing is for certain. We are different species/sub species and do not belong in the same proximity of one another. Whether we wish to say it is to protect the negro from "white oppression". Or whether it is to protect the Germanic Volk from documented black aggression. It is unhealthy for both species to reside in the same vicinity. In the meantime, while we have to encounter these savage beasts with denser bones than we, with more white muscle fibers (speed) - fast twitch - Type IIB versus our red muscle fibers (endurance) - slow twitch - Type I fibers which can withstand repeated contractions, with their thicker skulls, with more natural muscular definition, and with their noses more difficult to break in a conflict, and with their more proneness to extreme violence and interracial attacks, we must work extra diligently to become more combat conditioned and more cunning.

And to protect our womenfolk and young boys from their sexual predation.

TRAIN HARDER! TRAIN FASTER! TRAIN LONGER! TRAIN SMARTER!

http://mysteria.cis-gate.de/images/smiles/Barbarian.gif

Kaiser
Sunday, February 11th, 2007, 06:39 PM
Combat Conditioning is equally a condition of mindset. No matter how good a shot you are, or how vicious you appear to be in the gym, if you can not mentally determine to utterly destroy your enemy who has no right to attack or molest you, then you suffer from acute victim mentality. Until you can nurture your killer instincts, it is best that you slink back into the hole from whence you were spawned. These are the sheeple who give guns a bad name. This is where that mostly erroneous statement, "Well, you are more likely going to have your gun taken away from you and used against you" nonsense holds validity.

We must kill or be killed. Your life is more precious than some scum wanting to rob you off life, limb, and property. Your children's life is more important as well. But you have to come to this conclusion independently. No one can make you believe your self-worth enough to take another's life in self defense more than you can mentally first. But if you are a lady with the integrity to preserve your precious life, then you are in luck! Combat Conditioning may not be as difficult a barrier to overcome as it is for some men. Here's why:

Yes, women are generally better shots than men. My X-girlfriend and her daughter were naturals. In the USMC the women always take top rank honors in rifle in Boot Camp.

For one thing, they do not have to "unlearn" any bad gun habits they have been practicing since childhood cowboys and Indians/cops and robbers playing.

Another is they are less stubborn to listen to a gun coach.

Three, they have more body fat which aids in gun shooting actually.

Four, the men tend to "muscle" the guns. An improper technique indeed.

Five, women learn to use bone support to shoot instead. This is the proper way anyhow.

Six, women can concentrate on the front sight under duress where the man tends to solely focus on the threat.

Seven, the adrenaline/testosterone surge experienced by men under stress deteriorates the fine motor skills necessary for accurate shooting under timed conditions.

So women, you have a better chance to eliminate your threats wisely using a firearm versus we brawny men!

Oh, by the way, I have never seen a Karate chop that can stop a bullet yet!

http://forums.hotforgames.com/images/smilies/bluboomteamenforcer.gif

Airmanareiks
Sunday, February 11th, 2007, 09:28 PM
It does not surprise me that primates have greater facial bone density. Human Primates are closer to gorillas which probably have even greater facial bone density. While aryans have been bred away from apes. We have also had helmets which made having a hard head superflous.

Kaiser
Monday, February 12th, 2007, 12:45 AM
It does not surprise me that primates have greater facial bone density. Human Primates are closer to gorillas which probably have even greater facial bone density. While aryans have been bred away from apes. We have also had helmets which made having a hard head superflous.

So true. This is interesting reading:

http://pages.britishlibrary.net/phrenology/system/national_character.htm

http://static.flickr.com/13/14705232_d8dc5c9ae2.jpg

http://ubh.tripod.com/afhist/elnegro/elnface4.jpg

We must combat condition "as if" we are fighting pissed-off gorillas.

Veritas Æquitas
Tuesday, February 13th, 2007, 08:49 AM
Some more information on this workout program with pictures. Definatley worth a try I'd say.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/mahler19.htm

Program available for download at Ares Galaxy, looks like theres some videos too.

Airmanareiks
Tuesday, February 13th, 2007, 09:35 PM
Here is a link to free fight videos. The highlight videos are the best.

http://www.subfighter.com/modules.php?name=Digital_Goods&catswitchtype=0&dlswitchtype=0