PDA

View Full Version : USA: IQ Averages by State (McDaniel, 2006)

Haldís
Wednesday, October 25th, 2006, 11:46 AM
Average IQ by State: Honest Numbers At Last

http://www.vdare.com/sailer/061022_iq.htm

Ĉmeric
Wednesday, October 25th, 2006, 06:31 PM
The yellow states are generally of Anglo-Saxon, German & Scandinavian origins with the exception of Massachusetts which has a sizeble population of Southern & Eastern European origins & a growing non-Europid population but it also has the highest concentration of elite colleges in the US. The black states are heavily Negro or Mexican. I'm surprized that Texas did'nt rank on the lowest tier, considering it has a large population of both Negroes & Mexicans. New York also ranked in the middle, surprizing since it has the largest concentration of Jews & we all know they're a clever race. Hawaii is in the lowest tier & it is predomintaly Asian. I thought Asians were all smart.

OneEnglishNorman
Wednesday, October 25th, 2006, 08:07 PM
Hawaii is in the lowest tier & it is predomintaly Asian. I thought Asian were all smart.

More of the darker/primitive Mongoloids in Hawaii I think... plus the large Japanese contingent is descended from low-skilled rural worker families.

BasqueDirndl
Wednesday, October 25th, 2006, 08:16 PM
I don't recall ever taking an IQ test. Is it possible that someone can score lets say 100 the first time they take it...study, then take it again and score a 120. So what does that mean? Is intelligence really set in stone with only one single test in your lifetime to judge your intelligence? What online IQ test is recommended btw?

Ĉmeric
Wednesday, October 25th, 2006, 08:36 PM
There's an existing thread on IQ's: http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=38903 with a link to the tickle IQ test: http://web.tickle.com/tests/uig/index-pop.jsp?sid=&supp=&z=
I took an IQ test in 1984 and scored 136. I scored the same on the Tickle IQ test.

Pro-Alpine
Wednesday, October 25th, 2006, 11:42 PM
What's the national avrage?

Allenson
Thursday, October 26th, 2006, 01:23 AM
Nice to see that we are in the top tier up here. ;)

Very interesting material Haldis--thanks very much for posting this!

Tryggvi
Thursday, October 26th, 2006, 02:29 AM
What's the national avrage? The U.S. national average (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations) is 98-100. If one doesn't consider the non-Europeans, it would surely be in the top quarter of European nations (http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=51662) -- with an average of about 101-103. There are far more non-whites in the U.S. that lower the national average (e. g. blacks, Hispanics) than people that increase it (e. g. Jews, Koreans).

http://images.thetimes.co.uk/TGD/picture/0,,282652,00.gif

Dr. Solar Wolff
Thursday, October 26th, 2006, 08:34 AM
Americans are given IQ tests in public schools at age about 10-11 years old. They keep these scores secret from the students. My teacher made me and another male student stay after school and chewed us both out for our scores vs. our poor grades/ bad attitude/ bad behavior. Through this teacher we learned our scores. They were not that great. We were just in a school of about average students. Anglo-Saxon children average about 100. I noticed that through high school, all the other kids were just about as smart as I was. There were some really stupid ones and some really bright ones but mostly everybody centered around this 100 mark.

In California, it has been said that if you put a White man behind the wheel of a car, his IQ drops 20 points. This seems to be true. Unfortunately, this drop is much more exteme for non-White drivers.

Ĉmeric
Thursday, October 26th, 2006, 06:27 PM
I not sure they give IQ tests in the schools anymore, unless they're trying to prove someone is retarded. IQ tests have become politically incorrect because of the overall low scores of Negroes & Mexicans. In in Indiana they have the ISTEP (Indiana Statewide Testing for Educational Progress) which is suppose to measure how will individual schools are doing at educating students but might be an stealth IQ test.

Maxxtro
Thursday, October 26th, 2006, 10:17 PM
The yellow states are generally of Anglo-Saxon, German & Scandinavian origins with the exception of Massachusetts which has a sizeble population of Southern & Eastern European origins & a growing non-Europid population but it also has the highest concentration of elite colleges in the US. The black states are heavily Negro or Mexican. I'm surprized that Texas did'nt rank on the lowest tier, considering it has a large population of both Negroes & Mexicans. New York also ranked in the middle, surprizing since it has the largest concentration of Jews & we all know they're a clever race. Hawaii is in the lowest tier & it is predomintaly Asian. I thought Asians were all smart.

It doesn't surprize me NY not being on the highest. Although there is such a large jew and asian population NY is still composed of milions blacks and latins and they outnumber jews and asians for sure. By the way, from what I know, Jews are mainly gathered in NY City and not dispersed through the whole State. Dispite all problems there are a lot of true whites living in NY as well.

Maxxtro
Friday, October 27th, 2006, 12:34 AM
I don't recall ever taking an IQ test. Is it possible that someone can score lets say 100 the first time they take it...study, then take it again and score a 120. So what does that mean? Is intelligence really set in stone with only one single test in your lifetime to judge your intelligence? What online IQ test is recommended btw?

You are somewhat right but It's not so simple as you stated. It's totally possible to enhance the IQ number if the measurements are based on school achievement test as NAEP, SAT or some else. For instance, if anyone take the SAT test and score 1000 his IQ will be 110. However if this same person study a lot more and take the SAT test again there is a great chance of the IQ get higher.

On the other hand when we talk on aptitude tests things change drastically. Aptitude tests are regardless of the time a person spend studying because they measure purely the logical ratiocination. Well, there are good and bad aptitude tests anyway and most ones around internet aren't that good. That's for sure.

Just to you be aware: the IQ of jews based on school achievement test is the well known 117 while the ones based on aptitude tests often range from 90 to 100.

Considering the IQ measurement based on scholl achievement test whites stand no chance against jews, japaneses, chineses and indians (not native american) because of the high educational level they own. Otherwise considering the aptitude tests the situation turn out a little different. Considering aptitude tests almost ever whites beat down jews and indians but stay slightly behind japaneses and chineses. Well, at least whites look better than chineses and japaneses.