PDA

View Full Version : My Friend Said "Germans Are Big Cowards!" ?

HakenTT
Thursday, October 19th, 2006, 07:59 AM
My friend who lived in germany as a bosnian refugee said that german youth are big cowards, that they are like sheep. He has seen many german get beat up in the night clubs or discos during 90s by non german group of men. He usually turks or blacks would be beating on some german guy and all other germans in the club would do nothing. I could not believe him.
Now am asking you if this is true? I have never been into Germany.

Graumahd
Thursday, October 19th, 2006, 04:07 PM
Could be true.
In nowadays Germany you´re the looser most of the time (for example at the court) if you defend yourself against immigrants. It is considered as politically incorrect if you raise your fist against alien people as a German...

Pro-Alpine
Thursday, October 19th, 2006, 04:12 PM
It's sad but true. In fact, most of the normal members of the Europid race are cowards, who would never stand against the evil multicult.

Indifferent
Thursday, October 19th, 2006, 04:31 PM
Unless they're "German trash" young germans don't have a group mentality as the Turks/Yugos/Albanians/N.... have. They don't want to risk getting into a broadening conflict with threats/persecution once they answer the fight because most of the time you'll just get into more trouble with people calling/informing the rest of their clan/gang, brothers yadda yadda. Germans don't have the "backing" it would need to remain on a secure side. Yet one has to consider that Germans don't approach everything with violence and primitive aggression. It might seem cowardly but I'd call it a superior habitus compared with sex-crazed, female-exploiting Southern Europeans/Balcanids with a low intelligence level.

Physically many young Germans unfortunately often pass through as "Milchbubis", not trying to maximize their potential, while many Turks/Immigrants work out to boost their ego, impress women (well, who wouldn't want to?) and perform pseudo-martial arts (aka backyard, private club).

Duce
Thursday, October 19th, 2006, 04:40 PM
It is true, i'm not german but I have a lot of German friends...and I see it every Weekend...the Immigrants are very arrogant and they are often in Gangs.
Muslims and blacks are terrible in Germany...they wanna be like their Idols in the US Ghettos..the are Gangsters. In my Hometown there is a Gang too, her name is "Black & White Muslim Gang"..they are Criminals.
The Old Germany is dead. It's the reality now, Europe is under Attack! We have to fight together. EUROPE ONLY FOR US, FUCK THE SYSTEM!

EUROPE STAND UP AN FIGHT!

nickymuench
Thursday, October 19th, 2006, 05:57 PM
Thats true. I am a german Girl, normally i think the german Mens help me if some turky or other speak some dirty words on me or touch me. But the most (not nationalist) doesent help me.
Befor 8 years i had some problems with turkey women, they wait (with men) in front of the school to knocking me. The german pupils dont help me, and the turkey mens crush (?) me the nose:~( I was for 3 weeks in the hospital on the Emergency (?) (intensiv station). If the Folk dont help the womens and child, who help than Germany? There is no cohesion between the German people. If it doesent will be better, the folk fall in a big black hole!:thumbdown

MkG
NickyMuench

Stolem
Thursday, October 19th, 2006, 07:08 PM
Todays most Germans are real cowards.One reason for it is that they are often one,two or three who stick together and the "blacks"(turks,arabs or
n.....s) mostly com in packs of 5 to 15 or more.
Other reason is the now 60 years old liberal,american-jewish education.The average German is a silly "peace-pigeon-grower" and has no natural aggressivness.Perhaps he has to much respect of the law.

Hohenheim
Thursday, October 19th, 2006, 07:17 PM
I lived in Germany for 6 years and I would not say that germans are cowards. They just have given up the fight against the immigrants, for some reason. Germans are good and honest, and that's maybe the main reason. You just can't be good if you want to defend your beloved country against turks, blacks and others like them.

Glynd Eastŵd
Thursday, October 19th, 2006, 07:24 PM
I'm afraid the situation doesn't end in Germany. All over Northern Europe people are too scared to stand up to disrespectful immigrants, because if they do, they are liable to be branded 'racist', or charged with hate crimes if the immigrants go to court. An example was that video posted awhile back of two young Swedes being attacked by blacks, whilst other native Swedes just walked past. The government has taught us that somehow it's OUR fault that this is happening, and that we shouldn't dare to do anything about it. :(

Gundahar
Thursday, October 19th, 2006, 07:33 PM
Germans are not allowed to defend themselves by law. If a German beats up a Turk, Arab or Black he will be given a high punishment, because of a racist motive. It doesnt matter if the motive was really racism. Ordinary Germans have much to lose if they get in trouble with the law, while immigrant-scum has nothing to lose. It doesnt matter for them if they spend some time in jail, but a German will lose his job and his reputation. So if a German gets beaten up, nobody will help him, because if you help him you will be draged into this leftwing, multicultural jurisdiction and they are going to finish you off. An immigrant is always the vicitm, and the German is always the Nazi in our society. And when it is 25 Turks versus 1 German, than we have 25 victims here and 1 evil Nazi there. If you are from foreign countries, you will never understand how this works here, but I can tell you, be glad that you dont understand it.

My hope is that one day, it will be enough and that there will be something like an volcano explosion and we will have our vengeance.

Patrioten
Thursday, October 19th, 2006, 07:37 PM
I'm afraid the situation doesn't end in Germany. All over Northern Europe people are too scared to stand up to disrespectful immigrants, because if they do, they are liable to be branded 'racist', or charged with hate crimes if the immigrants go to court. An example was that video posted awhile back of two young Swedes being attacked by blacks, whilst other native Swedes just walked past. The government has taught us that somehow it's OUR fault that this is happening, and that we shouldn't dare to do anything about it. :(You cannot win against these foreign hordes, you get into a fight with one of them and you have his whole gang and hang arounds of 20+ individuals after you, or even his whole extended family. This while you stand completely alone, the cops wont and cant help you, the justice system wont and cant help you, your family and relatives can't help you because they have too much to lose and are to scared to get involved. This is of course a worst case scenario but it's not far away for some, and it makes it understandable why the average pacified liberal young European often wont do anything to help a fellow country man.

The foreigners have nothing to lose, while the European has precisely everything to lose.

Mazorquero
Thursday, October 19th, 2006, 07:51 PM
My friend who lived in germany as a bosnian refugee said that german youth are big cowards, that they are like sheep. He has seen many german get beat up in the night clubs or discos during 90s by non german group of men. He usually turks or blacks would be beating on some german guy and all other germans in the club would do nothing. I could not believe him.

Believe me, this doesn't happen only in Europe, but also in America. The repulsive jewish-neoliberal education "trains" us as sheeps as you said. Having an identity is banned, as well as being proud of your heritage. The "sin" made by the germans and any other in the same situation is that of loving his nation, of fighting against injustice to provide his volk with the best you can and live a pleasant life. Being proud of your race, your folklore, your idiosincrase or whatever you want to call it, is seen now as a sign of a "caveman" culture, as a crime. We are told that there's no master race and that whites are guilty of everything, because we dared to live as we should.
Germans are not cowards, they are just confussed and trapped (as the most of nationalists) in a society ruled by pro-jew/black neos. Maybe because I live outside Europe I have a somewhat "neutral" view of the facts (I hope...), and I notice that europeans are being used, as if they were paying something they have never done, and after a time that explodes. We've been brainwashed with the socalled humanistic politics carried out by liberals and pseudo-leftwings, but wait... just wait, it's a matter of time, the general rising will come soon, some countries started it.

Odhinnskriger
Thursday, October 19th, 2006, 07:54 PM
I don't know much about Germany but from what I read here, it seems to be very similar to France. Immigrants there have more rights than French people. People tend to shut it rather than fight it. Arabs, blacks and other trends of immigrants are inconsiderate and are constantly victimized. As a concrete example of this, an arab asked my girlfriend for a cigarette, she refused (that's her right), the arab answered with a "f*ck you then." That's leftist democracy for you. You have to be civilized with everybody yet you should not expect that from immigrants. And I'm pretty sure it is not bound to stop anytime soon.

Galaico
Thursday, October 19th, 2006, 08:08 PM
I remember when I was 16, I was in the street talking with a friend when about three negroes and three red skins (aged 20 more or less) arrived, my friend didn't notice, and suddenly one of the negroes punched my friend on the face, my friend turned around shouting "what the f...", when he saw all the negro-commie tribe he shuted up and stayed like paralised, then the negro while all his friends were laughing started mocking "oh sorry man, I didn't see you". I had to say that there was no problem and that everything was alright, and they left us alone, it was so frustrating and I felt so impotent...

On the other hand another friend of mine was once assaulted by three moroccoans. It all finished with my friend kicking the ribs of one of them, while the other two ran away (my friend is about 190 cm and 95 kg).

Jäger
Thursday, October 19th, 2006, 08:48 PM
I have to strongly agree with Patroitpatrick and Gunahar, Europeans actually have something to loose while those foreigners haven't.

Then there is a whole different "culture of fights", I know serveral people who would not have (and actually don't have) a problem with fighting other germans, but as soon as they met a foreigner they back off.
The foreigners just can't be "read" like germans, this is actually a problem I think.

And they stick together, we don't.

Aurelius
Thursday, October 19th, 2006, 08:58 PM
A fully agree Jäger. The other thing, is, if you fight a turk or an other immigrant, you never know if they use some weapons. Ever single turk i know carries a knife, or a gun.
I have no problem with a figthing if there are some rules, but in don't want to be sticked or shot by such a bastard.

Indifferent
Thursday, October 19th, 2006, 09:31 PM
And they stick together, we don't.

This is the biggest problem and in my opinion much bigger than the number of immigrants. People here mostly only care for themselves and their very own needs (mein Haus, mein Auto, mein Bauch) and prefer to stay neutral or passive. The Germans lack of a group identity is their advantage.

If Germans didn't have so many losers in certain positions or social institutions, who actually are happy with the destruction, because they think of it as a justice to the WW2 massacres, and would actually stop adopting the "Erbschuld" there would be a minor chance of a cohesion boost. One can only hope for the youth but they're unfortunately quite busy with MTV and other manipulating constructs.

Thusnelda
Thursday, October 19th, 2006, 09:47 PM
My hope is that one day, it will be enough and that there will be something like an volcano explosion and we will have our vengeance.
This hailstorm better come sooner than later, or the problems will lead into a civil war with many casualities...at least that is it what I see in ~50-60 years. Maybe Im too pessimistic, anyway. :(

Hohenheim
Thursday, October 19th, 2006, 10:03 PM
A fully agree Jäger. The other thing, is, if you fight a turk or an other immigrant, you never know if they use some weapons. Ever single turk i know carries a knife, or a gun.
I have no problem with a figthing if there are some rules, but in don't want to be sticked or shot by such a bastard.

I agree. But on the other hand... is their any other way? Many European man (and maybe, let's be honest, you and me also) are afraid to fight back, because many of them are just a bunch of sissies, "metrosexuals". But THEY made that out of them. This multi-cult. society, or whatever.
Is this still a reall man? NO!
http://www.cruxnews.com/images/metrosexual.jpg

Where are the good ole times. Look at our ancestors. We should start to act like them (I mean their bravery), like REAL MAN, and show those immigrants what kind of blood flows through our veins ;)
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g282/Nimrod_666/Celtfan_WarriorCeltWar.jpg

Zvukk
Thursday, October 19th, 2006, 10:15 PM
Za dom spremni, brate moj iz NDH!

The problem of germany is mass-immigration, Germans are becoming a minority in it's own country if this problem won't stop.

I don't live in germany, and i never lived there, but my friend used to live there untill a year ago and he told me.

Krad
Friday, October 20th, 2006, 09:27 PM
The problem of being local, of protection of your own reputation, of knowledge of where you live, of your face, of your family, these are the constraints that allow an outside force to gain leverage and control and let these circumstances occur.

If no local organised protection, made up of the right elements, exists, or there is no strict disciplined codes adhered to, eg only dealing with other Christians, only dealing with other people in your white community, only renting out property to your own, only giving business permits out to your own, then people will end up in this state.

Unfortunately most people need protecting from themselves.

The power of the internet however is not being used to anywhere near its potential at the moment.

If anonymous organisation can provide commands, requiring one man from here, one man from there.., anonymous, with orders, without trace then a job can be done without implication to locals.

The superiority of the German among many other things, comes from his organisational and planning abilities. The internet should be used as a weapon of stealth.

ares
Thursday, October 26th, 2006, 10:36 AM
Ok I've read the posts above and what I gather is that people are not afraid of a fair and straight fight, one on one or maybe one against two, but don't want to mess witha whole family, etc, etc.

So we either remain as we are, on the losing side. It is the losing side. We have already lost the battle. Whose fault it was, jews, establishment against us, bla bla bla all that baggage, that's another argument.

Or we try to get our own back and show the scum that "Hey we will not allow this and even if we lose we're going to give you a hell of a fight".

This means that if need be some sort of vigilante action among the natives needs to be set up, to clean up an area. It is of utmost importance that people in a neighbourhood then stick up for each other, otherwise it will not work. I have already posted something along these lines. I am not instigating or anything but I am morally conviced that this is the only way forward. We have arrived at that point where words don't do the trick. Also, this needs to get out of a forum and into the mentality of decent people.

Fight for what you hold dear yourself, because nobody is going to do it for you.

This is the dirty physical side. Then there is the vote.

Blood_Axis
Thursday, October 26th, 2006, 10:45 AM
Decades of propaganda and instillation of guilt in the German youth has nothing to do with cowrdice.. :nope

Plus, the German character is more polite, refined & honorable than the average lynch mob, street gang mentality of non-european immigrants.
Attacking German kids when only in armed groups of 10+..? That is cowrdice..

DeutschFeuer
Sunday, October 29th, 2006, 08:09 PM
Cowards? It's a little bit addicted to the place you are. I don't see much Turkish people in Saxony, and the Russian are a minority too against the German.
No of the immigrants would attack one of my (German) friends. And if he would do that, I would call all other Germans (?) in reach (?) to knock him down.

So I would say in Middle-Germany (for example Saxony, (?) Brandenburg (?) and Mecklenburg-Pommerania) the Germans aren't liek Cowards.

But if I look... for example to Westfalia or Lower Saxony and also (?) Schlesien and Preußen (?)... There are so many Turkish and black people, Russian people and other immigrants, how can we defeat them? They have force about us, it's sad to say that.

DeutschFeuer

Imperial Wizard
Sunday, November 5th, 2006, 02:48 AM
We have the same thing going on in the States. It's politically incorrect to stand up for American values, its the grease balls who win in court.

I.W.

Teutonic
Friday, November 10th, 2006, 10:29 PM
i would not call any of the reichsdeutsche cowards. their government is the cowards in my opinon from friends i talk to in the fatherland they tell me about how the immigrant has more rights then they do, thats bullshit. we have some of that here int he us as well, where if we stand up in large groups were racists and if they know some of us are of german blood right away we are nazi's.i doubt any Germans are cowards i may be american but mein blut is German and i as well as my family are more than willing to fight.i dont care how many turks or neroids their are. what some of you said, makes me very sad and angry as well, i hate that europe is turning into a mulitcultural sess pool. in america they tell us that ameirca should be a mulicultural sess pool and most americans have been brain washed into believing that. but my heart aches knowing that our homelands of europe are being ruined with the same priciples they preech to us here. the bad things i here in the Fatherland make me want to shoot everyturk there. i think more of you need to stand up and fight, the blacks did it here in america to get rights and i think germany needs to stand up and fight, no matter how many times you get arrested sent to jail or whatever stand up for your people.i know their are plenty of badass germans in deutschland cause some of the people i talk to their are big badass krauts, every German that sees something bad happening to another German needs to protect and help them. this is a war and one that we can not afford to lose.Deutschland, Deutschland over alles!!! Und im Ungluck nun erst recht!!

Ergenekon
Wednesday, November 15th, 2006, 09:06 AM
I lived also long time in Germany. 7 years, I studied, paid my taxes, lived in honor and went back next day after my diplom back.

I had less contact with Germans also with Turks. Turks there are predominantly Kurds who have Turkish passports.

I also lived 4 years in Istanbul I saw normal Turks living like normal Germans there. They could also say same things about foreigner or ethnic handicapped citizens in Turkey.

Immigrants coming from lower social classes do such things. But Germany should stay as a Law state and fight those parazites with law. Germany should come back to Prussian way.

I had a good fellow his (name was Norman) from Viking Jugend one time we had a stupid talk. He asked me what Turks did for history except military sucesses and ruling other nations. I became angry and hit him because it touched my yound soul and said Logaritm is made by a Turk for example. He hit me back and said "Danke für die information" and we continued drinking.

It was probably my shamanist wild Hunnic blood. Now I am more clear in mind.

I always hate slogans and people who are having judgements before having knowledge.

Nordgau
Tuesday, November 28th, 2006, 09:26 PM
I had less contact with Germans also with Turks. Turks there are predominantly Kurds who have Turkish passports.

Wrong. Only about one fourth to one third of the immigrants from Turkey in Germany are Kurds; the others are actual Turks as they live and breath.

For us Germans it makes no difference. In the general racial and cultural pattern and in the usual behaviour as immigrant groups Turks and Kurds seem relatively alike for us. If one thought away the flags and slogans with those Turkish and Kurdish political demonstrations that happen here constantly, the German citizen wouldn't realize too great differences between those groups. Classical German sayings like "Ausländer raus!" apply for both to the same degree.--Very "inclusive", our xenophobia, hehehe. :D

Ergenekon
Wednesday, November 29th, 2006, 10:24 AM
Classical German sayings like "Ausländer raus!" apply for both to the same degree.--Very "inclusive", our xenophobia, hehehe. :D

It is not xenophobia, it is your good right.

Borders should make with blood not with travelling or immigration.

It would be great if Turks would go out of Germany and Germans would stay in their country.

Ergenekon
Wednesday, November 29th, 2006, 10:47 AM
Turks and Kurds seem relatively alike for us.
Classical German sayings like "Ausländer raus!" apply for both to the same degree.--Very "inclusive", our xenophobia, hehehe. :D

I must say I have big sympaty and understanding to your xenophobia but I feel sad for your myopia.

Imagine you are on hunt and you mix up jackals with wulfs.

Enlil
Wednesday, November 29th, 2006, 04:58 PM
You cannot win against these foreign hordes, you get into a fight with one of them and you have his whole gang and hang arounds of 20+ individuals after you, or even his whole extended family. This while you stand completely alone, the cops wont and cant help you, the justice system wont and cant help you, your family and relatives can't help you because they have too much to lose and are to scared to get involved.

Plus, the German character is more polite, refined & honorable than the average lynch mob, street gang mentality of non-european immigrants.
Attacking German kids when only in armed groups of 10+..? That is cowrdice..

Thanks, I agree!

The situation is the same in Sweden as I guess it is in Germany, and I get really angry when people accuse young teenagers getting beaten up by immigrants of being "cowards". We are not used to need to defend ourselves every time we walk on the streets, and that is a good thing! Everyone is not capable of defending themselves, this is why we have police or other mechanisms to defend people. Would you say the same to girls being raped by foreigners?

Of course it's good if people today learn to defend themselves because the situation is the way it is, but what kind of mentality is it to look up to barbaric cultures because they put a knife in you just because you happen to look at them or don't give them a cigarette?

Who has been fooled by multiculturalism, our civilized youth who respect one another and try to solve conflicts in a non violent manner, or people who want every debate & argument to end in some kind of brutish rage? In an organized society we should be able to feel protected. Today, sadly, we are not - which I'm sure is not because of individual police who are often brave and understand the problem, it's just that they get fired if they tell the truth. The solution then would be to either reform the police, or to gather groups of warrior types to defend others. Not everyone in a society is, or should have to be, a warrior.

The problem is not that our people shun violence, the problem is that we have imported hordes of violent people from foreign cultures.

Nordgau
Wednesday, November 29th, 2006, 06:22 PM
I must say I have big sympaty and understanding to your xenophobia but I feel sad for your myopia.

Imagine you are on hunt and you mix up jackals with wulfs.

Imagine you are a herdsman and have to protect your sheep from the break-in of beasts. You very well realize the classificatory difference between jackals and woolves, so in no way you "mix them up". That doesn't, however, touch the fact that both species are a menace to your herd and must be pushed back in the same way.

Peter
Monday, January 8th, 2007, 10:47 PM
In Spain it happened too, in All europe happened.

Thruthheim
Tuesday, January 9th, 2007, 12:33 AM

That's what happens when Ethnics defend themselves based on ethnic kinship, and Native Europeans don't have little ethnic kinship anymore so we're easy pickings, unless he had a group of friends to back him up.

Spirit of Fire
Tuesday, January 9th, 2007, 01:56 AM
I wonder how much of that has to do with the outrageous hate laws that punish the white man who defends himself and his women. I remember some cases where the local people getting in legal trouble for defending themselves when assaulted by immigrants in Scandinavia, don't really know much about how the system works in Germany.

Drakkar
Tuesday, January 9th, 2007, 02:23 AM
Believe me, this doesn't happen only in Europe, but also in America. The repulsive jewish-neoliberal education "trains" us as sheeps as you said. Having an identity is banned, as well as being proud of your heritage. The "sin" made by the germans and any other in the same situation is that of loving his nation, of fighting against injustice to provide his volk with the best you can and live a pleasant life. Being proud of your race, your folklore, your idiosincrase or whatever you want to call it, is seen now as a sign of a "caveman" culture, as a crime. We are told that there's no master race and that whites are guilty of everything, because we dared to live as we should.
Germans are not cowards, they are just confussed and trapped (as the most of nationalists) in a society ruled by pro-jew/black neos. Maybe because I live outside Europe I have a somewhat "neutral" view of the facts (I hope...), and I notice that europeans are being used, as if they were paying something they have never done, and after a time that explodes. We've been brainwashed with the socalled humanistic politics carried out by liberals and pseudo-leftwings, but wait... just wait, it's a matter of time, the general rising will come soon, some countries started it.

I go to Uni in the South and lived with a few Germans, based mainly in cities. They were commenting about the diversity (blacks) which is normal. But the clear peaceful cultural separation between them and whites is what they were puzzled by the most. After prying (a lot) about the situation in Germany, they started to open up a lot more about the oncoming Turkish population not co-existing very well at all and even the growing numbers of mixed children (he goes to Bamberg Uni. which is near a US base). One was very disturbed by the latter, actually. This ties in with what you're saying though, Mazorquero. They are definitely feeling trapped, and once they saw how whites were openly having their way of life while not feeling like they have the responsibility to pay for people who don't work (blacks) or feel bad for them (reparation for slavery :lmfao:), you could almost see the forced liberal-Jew veil being lifted from their eyes and they said they had become more conservative with their views. This is what Germans need, I believe. Years being taught "love one another" propaganda can always be eliminated by just the simplist personal experience. But I have faith that Europe will awaken and be proud of who they ARE.

Desert Fox
Tuesday, January 9th, 2007, 02:39 AM
I go to Uni in the South and lived with a few Germans, based mainly in cities. They were commenting about the diversity (blacks) which is normal. But the clear peaceful cultural separation between them and whites is what they were puzzled by the most. After prying (a lot) about the situation in Germany, they started to open up a lot more about the oncoming Turkish population not co-existing very well at all and even the growing numbers of mixed children (he goes to Bamberg Uni. which is near a US base). One was very disturbed by the latter, actually. This ties in with what you're saying though, Mazorquero. They are definitely feeling trapped, and once they saw how whites were openly having their way of life while not feeling like they have the responsibility to pay for people who don't work (blacks) or feel bad for them (reparation for slavery :lmfao:), you could almost see the forced liberal-Jew veil being lifted from their eyes and they said they had become more conservative with their views. This is what Germans need, I believe. Years being taught "love one another" propaganda can always be eliminated by just the simplist personal experience. But I have faith that Europe will awaken and be proud of who they ARE.

Germans have been made to feel guilty for somethings that they supposedly
did during the III. Reich. Most of us on skadi know the pernicious influence of jew-taught self hate. And not just in Germany... In the US we Whites get continuously beaten up psychologically for slavery, segregation and "racism" while the REAL racists teach each other that we goyim (Hebrew for cattle, meaning non-jews) only exist to serve the Juden.
Without the jewish media driven interracial propaganda racemixing would hardly exist. Would racially proud people hop to bed with such divergent races as blacks or browns? I don't think so.
Without roots to their White ancestors these rootless creatures get their jollies miscegenating...
SO SAD ! THAT is our demographic atomic bomb!

Desert Fox
Tuesday, January 9th, 2007, 02:51 AM
This hailstorm better come sooner than later, or the problems will lead into a civil war with many casualities...at least that is it what I see in ~50-60 years. Maybe Im too pessimistic, anyway. :(

You are not pessimistic, Valkyrie, you are a seeress, a prophetess. You can extrapolate. That is something most people are unable to do.

I wish we had more people like you, especially amongst the females...
:thumbup

Desert Fox
Tuesday, January 9th, 2007, 02:59 AM
Thats true. I am a german Girl, normally i think the german Mens help me if some turky or other speak some dirty words on me or touch me. But the most (not nationalist) doesent help me.
Befor 8 years i had some problems with turkey women, they wait (with men) in front of the school to knocking me. The german pupils dont help me, and the turkey mens crush (?) me the nose:~( I was for 3 weeks in the hospital on the Emergency (?) (intensiv station). If the Folk dont help the womens and child, who help than Germany? There is no cohesion between the German people. If it doesent will be better, the folk fall in a big black hole!:thumbdown

MkG
NickyMuench

NickyMuench... what a shame what happened to you in your own country. The once so beautiful Germany has been made into a dumping ground for racial trash of the kind with courage to attack a girl....
Learn WHO is behind the flooding of your country with Untermenschen. Look behind the sell-out politicians and you will find the power of the jewish media, money and their brainwashing.
Of course, the same is true in ALL once pre-dominantly White countries. The Juwnited States is also overrun by these street apes of the kind who attacked you and almost crippled you.
Stay in the fight! Good Luck! Wir kaempfen weiter! :thumbup

ForwardEyes
Tuesday, March 27th, 2007, 07:50 PM
Germans don't have the "backing" it would need to remain on a secure side. Yet one has to consider that Germans don't approach everything with violence and primitive aggression. It might seem cowardly but I'd call it a superior habitus compared with sex-crazed, female-exploiting Southern Europeans/Balcanids with a low intelligence level.

Excuses, excuses, excuses. Germans being non-warlike???

Not familiar with the female exploitation mentioned, btw. Pls clarify for me.

High IQ, which I doubt most of these Germans getting beat up have...should deter no one from defending themselves while they're getting beat up, or allowing things to get taken from them.

What's so superior about getting beat up and doing nothing about it? Thankfully, I don't get it.

Godewill
Wednesday, March 28th, 2007, 02:28 PM

Your friend is mostly right. The highes aim of life for a average german is conformance. Even conformance in thinking. It is terrible.

Especially the older Generation is broken by war and bombingterror they survived als little children. It is absolutely useless to discuss witch such a German about the System. They are afraid.

But there are exceptions and the older Generation died away...

Gil
Wednesday, March 28th, 2007, 03:05 PM

Bold parts by me.
So, basically, your friend is a refugee who is trash talking about his hosts' youth.
That just shows how much value people put into the country that allows them to survive.
I hope your friend, along with the mentioned blacks and turks, just go back to where they came from, they can be "brave" and all "gangbanger" over there.

Nephilim
Wednesday, March 28th, 2007, 03:38 PM
It has nothing to do with physical cowardice
all is mental and moral cowardice

lack of meaning in life feeling alienated from their own country even more then the immigrants that see every european country as their own playground and turf,

all that it takes is an spiritual rising many people have no outlet for their inner emotions because of the commersial western world that has seperated countries and nationalities to rival gangs, and isolated ordinary germans from other germans,

i would not call germans or other europeans for cowards
but as Mental cowards yes:thumbdown

think for your self is the motto for all europeans to follow
an individual national anarchism path until the minds of all germans has become one then it´s time to build up the nations,

Think for yourself find the truth
then unite

One Consciousness, one nation, one will=Perfect Nation

let the subconsciousness take over the current media multicultural infested illusion bubble,

let our forfathers will, take over the present

forkbeard
Monday, November 3rd, 2008, 10:11 AM
I fight in bars for fun when drunk. I only pick a fight with other Germanics though as there are biological rules. There is nothing wrong with a beery brawl so long as its good natured. The problem with immigrants is that they don't follow the same rules. They carry knives and will use them. There is also the risk of immigrants having HIV, so never fight with a foreigner is my rule.
A person can also only be brave if he knows his seed and genes will not die out. Small families, low fertility and fear of personal or folkish extinction restrain a mans' capacity for self sacrifice.
I'm afraid bravery is relative and of little value in the modern world.
What could be more significant in the future is the capacity to deal mega death. Our peoples have rained fire on each other without hesitation historically. So if or folk nature is true it will still be better to be one of us than one of them.

Kipcak
Friday, November 7th, 2008, 12:38 AM
i went germany/hannover and berlin. first of all i want to say, many people have some stereotype about germans, as if all germans rough or racist. it's about motivation. germans i met are so nice and kind people. and they are really fed up those conversations about hitler or nazism.

whatever.. i met many turks and germans too. i observed some conflict between them. i don't say germans coward, however they don't really like fighting. it's a normal moral and behaviour i think. normal people stay away conflicts.

so i don't agree with that statement..

Celebrimbor
Saturday, November 22nd, 2008, 09:11 PM
Well said, Nephilim! All of the problems we are facing today are problems of moral. The values in the messages we are getting by the media are pure materialism: The individual with a minimum of relations, addicted to things, putting all energy into work is expected to be totally submissive. After centuries of liberal rule, people have no respect for themselves that goes beyond "success".

We are not used to physical fights any more, so we are totally puzzled, when some turkish idiot attacks us.