PDA

View Full Version : Tatu

Mistress Klaus
Wednesday, December 10th, 2003, 02:28 PM
Who the HEL are the Tatu girls???? What are you people talking about?...I am seriously worried about you folk listening to such rubbish....(I take from the pictures, that this is Pop commercial shit????...shame shame shame...)...may all you brain washed twits wake up and smell the beer!!!! If you don't play...you don't exist in my books...

Mistress Klaus
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 07:43 AM
I was reading an article about these girls (of Tatu) recently. Now aged 19 & 20, they live in the slum districts of Moscow, ashamed, abused & having thoughts of suicide, redeeming their sins through religion. :oanieyes

"I have such thoughts that I want to die"...Yulia
"What a fool I have been. Why did I do it?"..Yulia on her abortion
"I feel I am absolutely talentless. I am leaving showbusiness"...Lena.

:shrug

Tryggvi
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 08:39 AM
Source?

Mistress Klaus
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 09:52 AM
Source?

:D Newspaper......ok...I know you are going to say something about this.. ;) ..ha ha...but what source is reliable?! :)

Milesian
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 10:16 AM
Hardly suprising if it was true.

They obviously were talentless and sold their integrity for the chance of 5 mins of fame, they attracted attention by pretending to be lesbians, they had a couple of songs, then they faded away leaving themselves with little fulfilment.

Story of most people's lives, these days ;)

stroker
Tuesday, April 13th, 2004, 12:00 PM
:D Newspaper......ok...I know you are going to say something about this.. ;) ..ha ha...but what source is reliable?! :)

Mmmmm not sure if a Murdoch (News Ltd) paper qualifies as reliable:D
His head honcho a Mr Cowley was once placed in front of a Royal Commission, the head of the commission called him the ''the most unreliable witness he had ever had in his court''...or words to that effect.:D