PDA

View Full Version : Gengis Kahn is to blame for Russian drunks

Nordhammer
Sunday, February 1st, 2004, 03:18 PM
Chingiz khan is to blame for Russian drunks
01/31/2004 13:08

http://english.pravda.ru/main/18/90/360/11931_alcoholism.html

Scientists claim that almost half of the Russian population inherited Mongol genes

In search of a revolutionary drug to cure alcoholism and hang-over, scientists were able to establish direct genetic correlation between traditional weakness of the Russians for the alcoholic beverages and the invasion of the Tatar hordes of Chingiz khan on the Russian territory, writes one of the journalists of The Times Jeremy Page.

Scientists claim that almost half of the Russian population inherited Mongol genes consequently causing more alcohol to be absorbed by blood. Russians also require more time to fully digest alcohol than Europeans for instance. This means that Russians drink more heavily, suffer from severe hang-over and are overall more susceptible to become alcohol dependent, especially taking into account Russian love for vodka, tough climate and social-economic chaos in the country since the collapse of the USSR.

"The difference is tremendous-it can be noticed from one's reactions, shaking hands, and so on," stated Vladimir Nuzhny from the National Narcological Research Center of the Ministry of Health. "On average, 50% of people in Moscow possess such Mongol gene. We assume that this particular gene is to blame," said Nuzhny.

In the course of the research, scientists paid 12 students-volunteers to consume 350 grams of vodka in an hour. Their behavior was closely monitored.

"Based on the Western standards, 350 grams of vodka is a lot. In Russia however this is a norm," informed doctor Nuzhny The Times. "At first, the students thought everything was fine: they were getting paid for drinking! Afterwards, however, they realized they had been mistaken."

While being intoxicated, each one of the students had to complete certain tests. They included answering questions, driving in video games. They were also asked to blow in special tubes in order to measure their level of alcohol. Scientists even paid close attention at how fast the students were standing up from their seats.

After some rest, the students were given breakfast and had to undergo another set of tests in order to measure their hang-over. It turned out that those students with Mongol genes absorbed 50% more alcohol and digested it significantly slower than the rest of the students.

"They tend to experience a different sensation while being intoxicated. They are more susceptible to aggressions or depressions," remarked Nuzhny. "They do not necessarily resemble Mongol facial features. However, they do have this Mongol gene."
Mongols traveled through Asia and Russia and afterwards invaded Europe in XII century. They ruled Russia for nearly 300 years. Interracial marriages were quite common between Mongols and people of other nations.

Scientists already knew that people of Mongol descent including Chinese, Koreans and Japanese, possessed a ferment responsible for alcohol digestion which was not is not as strong as in Europeans.

Doctor Nuzhny claims that he conducts the first research of alcohol effects specifically on Russians with Mongol genes. According to him, such phenomenon can be explained by evolution. Mongolian nomads, who knew alcohol only in the form of fermented horse milk, acquired an additional ferment in the course of evolution. Their genetic make up differed from Europeans, who used to consume rather strong alcoholic beverages made of grapes and wheat.

The research indicates that Russians consume 15 liters of pure alcohol per person annually. This is one of the highest rates of alcohol consumption in the world. According to the research, every seventh Russian suffers from alcoholism. Alcohol is often regarded as being responsible for a relatively short lifespan (59).

Euclides
Sunday, February 1st, 2004, 03:54 PM
http://www.herald.ns.ca/stories/2004/01/19/fWorld111.raw.html

The Blond Beast
Monday, February 2nd, 2004, 03:52 AM
Nordhammer, you forgot to emphasize one part, so I'll do it for you:

...12 students-volunteers...

Such a large sample; the study results must be irrefutable. :eyes

Nordhammer
Monday, February 2nd, 2004, 07:41 AM
Nordhammer, you forgot to emphasize one part, so I'll do it for you:

...12 students-volunteers...

Such a large sample; the study results must be irrefutable. :eyes

I agree with you. Even though they claim they're all "white" and not necessarily showing Mongoloid features, yet they possess Mongoloid ancestry which supposedly makes them more susceptible to alcoholism.

The theory of Mongoloid ancestry making one more prone to alcoholism is more believable than 50% of Russians are mixed. I agree that a small sample of 12 is completely inadequate to make that claim.

Scoob
Monday, February 2nd, 2004, 08:11 AM
I agree with you. Even though they claim they're all "white" and not necessarily showing Mongoloid features, yet they possess Mongoloid ancestry which supposedly makes them more susceptible to alcoholism.

The theory of Mongoloid ancestry making one more prone to alcoholism is more believable than 50% of Russians are mixed. I agree that a small sample of 12 is completely inadequate to make that claim.

I wonder how they recruited their volunteers. Maybe, "Hey, who wants free drinks!?"

Ha!!!

Awar
Monday, February 2nd, 2004, 06:20 PM
I'd love to see the photos of their 12 volunteers, I wouldn't be surprised if one of them was a token Nigerian or something.

There is no point in posting those maps. THe map is of the full extent of the Mongol empire, that full extent didn't last even a full decade. They also added to the map not just the conquered teritories, but also the vassal states. Novgorod wasn't conquered, but was a vassal kingdom .

For example, you could easily make a false statement like "ALL EUROPEANS HAVE GERMAN DNA" and post a map of 1942. Europe that 'supports' your theory. You could fool many people with such a statement, but, in reality, Germany lost all these teritories within 2 years, and they never made a genetic impact on the population.

Awar
Monday, February 2nd, 2004, 08:43 PM
Scientists claim that almost half of the Russian population inherited Mongol genes consequently causing more alcohol to be absorbed by blood. Russians also require more time to fully digest alcohol than Europeans for instance. This means that Russians drink more heavily, suffer from severe hang-over and are overall more susceptible to become alcohol dependent, especially taking into account Russian love for vodka, tough climate and social-economic chaos in the country since the collapse of the USSR.

Apart from the fact that they used just 12 students for this 'research', they also aren't very clear whether the 'mongol gene' is present in 50% of Mosowians, or 50% of all Russians ( and certainly not very clear whether these are ethnic Russians, or other ethnicities with the Russian passport, if I remember correctly, ethnic Russians make a little over 60% of inhabitants of Russia. Also, Moscow is certainly not an ordinary sample of Russia.

"The difference is tremendous-it can be noticed from one's reactions, shaking hands, and so on," stated Vladimir Nuzhny from the National Narcological Research Center of the Ministry of Health. "On average, 50% of people in Moscow possess such Mongol gene. We assume that this particular gene is to blame," said Nuzhny.

They're not certain if this 'gene' found in 6 students is to blame.

In the course of the research, scientists paid 12 students-volunteers to consume 350 grams of vodka in an hour. Their behavior was closely monitored.

Twelve!!!

Mongols traveled through Asia and Russia and afterwards invaded Europe in XII century. They ruled Russia for nearly 300 years.

This is a misinformation. Parts of Russia were never under Mongol rule, and there were significant parts that were vassals to Mongol khans.
Vassals were forced to pay tributes to Mongols, to send their armies as support for Mongols, but weren't under direct mongol rule.

Interracial marriages were quite common between Mongols and people of other nations.

Most of the Mongol forces in that area weren't even Mongols, but rather allied Nomad tribes of various indigenous ethnicities, from Turkic and Finno-Ugric to Slavic and other Indo-European tribes.

It's not very clear if interracial marriages were common in ALL parts of this huge empire. What was common practise in Qara-Khitai, wasn't necessarily common practise in Russia.

Doctor Nuzhny claims that he conducts the first research of alcohol effects specifically on Russians with Mongol genes. According to him, such phenomenon can be explained by evolution. Mongolian nomads, who knew alcohol only in the form of fermented horse milk, acquired an additional ferment in the course of evolution. Their genetic make up differed from Europeans, who used to consume rather strong alcoholic beverages made of grapes and wheat.

Which Europeans made alcohol from grapes and wheat? Russia isn't exactly a vinyard like Italy or south France. Fermented mare milk was probably invented by Scythians and other Indo-European nomads, whose culture and inventions later passed on to Mongoloids.

In addition, Russians have lived for millenia in a similar environment to what Mongols lived. The Aryan ancestors of Russians and other Slavs have been Nomads and horsemen long before Mongoloids ever knew what a horse is.

Most of the inventions of horseback warfare first appeared in the steppes of Russia where the Cimmerians, Scythians and Sarmatians lived.

morfrain_encilgar
Monday, February 2nd, 2004, 09:01 PM
It's not very clear if interracial marriages were common in ALL parts of this huge empire. What was common practise in Qara-Khitai, wasn't necessarily common practise in Russia.

The Mongols were very exogamous, and so are the Russians. I would be very surprised if there was not a lot of interbreeding between Mongols and Russians...

Scoob
Monday, February 2nd, 2004, 09:08 PM
The Mongols were very exogamous, and so are the Russians. I would be very surprised if there was not a lot of interbreeding between Mongols and Russians...

Is there really so much shame in the possibility of carrying some small trace of blood from the great Khans?

Plenty of rednecks here in the USA are proud to say they have a Cherokee great-great-grandmother. They're still considered white!

Vojvoda
Monday, February 2nd, 2004, 09:52 PM
The Mongols were very exogamous, and so are the Russians.

Why would you say that?

morfrain_encilgar
Monday, February 2nd, 2004, 10:13 PM
Is there really so much shame in the possibility of carrying some small trace of blood from the great Khans?

Plenty of rednecks here in the USA are proud to say they have a Cherokee great-great-grandmother. They're still considered white!

Im not saying that there is shame in it, but Mongol admixture is what should be expected where Mongols occupied Europe.

morfrain_encilgar
Monday, February 2nd, 2004, 10:26 PM
Why would you say that?

What I am saying, is that I would expect Russians to have intermarried with Mongols more frequently than people did in some other regions, which were occupied by Mongols. Compared to the Chinese at the other end of the mongol conquests, I imagine that there was a greater tendency to outmarriage in Russia because this is true for Northwestern Europe.

The Blond Beast
Tuesday, February 3rd, 2004, 01:06 AM
... I imagine that there was a greater tendency to outmarriage in Russia because this is true for Northwestern Europe.

That's faultless logic. :eyes

morfrain_encilgar
Tuesday, February 3rd, 2004, 06:34 AM
That's faultless logic. :eyes

In both Europe and Asia, there is a greater tendency towards outmarriage in the north than in the south, and Im inferring that Russians had a tendency to outmarry because on both sides their neighbours tended to marry outside their ethnic group.

If Europeans are more open to outmarriage than Chinese or people from Iran are, then it stands to sense that there would have been more intermarriage with Mongols in Russia.

It's easy to argue against this if you know better - please, inform me if Russian attitudes to racial mixing and the family are not similar to those of Northwest Europeans.

The Blond Beast
Tuesday, February 3rd, 2004, 07:11 AM
It's easy to argue against this if you know better - please, inform me if Russian attitudes to racial mixing and the family are not similar to those of Northwest Europeans.

NW Europe is shamelessly liberal (literally, bestiality has been legal in Sweden since 1944); even during Soviet times, Russian attitudes regarding the family were quite conservative.

Scoob
Tuesday, February 3rd, 2004, 07:15 AM
In both Europe and Asia, there is a greater tendency towards outmarriage in the north than in the south, and Im inferring that Russians had a tendency to outmarry because on both sides their neighbours tended to marry outside their ethnic group.

If Europeans are more open to outmarriage than Chinese or people from Iran are, then it stands to sense that there would have been more intermarriage with Mongols in Russia.

Interesting. I don't know if your observation is correct, but if it is, I can think of several reasons that it makes sense:

Reasons for this could be that Northern people are more primitive, and have ancient practices of exogamy. Another related factor could be that population densities have been historically much lower in the Northern zones than in the Southern temperate zones. So it would be much more important to mix with strangers to prevent excessive inbreeding and genetic degeneration in Northern zones - especially in prehistory. In these rugged areas survival has been important.

Also, in Southern zones, there is much more cultural continuity. People live in crowded cities or small towns, where survival was not so much of an immediate issue most of the time. They could afford to be more picky with who them marry - and had more reason to be, since they had more material wealth and cultural tradition to pass on to offspring.

morfrain_encilgar
Tuesday, February 3rd, 2004, 07:24 AM
NW Europe is shamelessly liberal (literally, bestiality has been legal in Sweden since 1944); even during Soviet times, Russian attitudes regarding the family were quite conservative.

But Russia is more like northwestern Europe, than it is like China or Persia. Thee must have been more admixture from Mongols in Russia than in some other areas which Mongols ruled.

Glenlivet
Tuesday, February 3rd, 2004, 08:44 AM
You are just guessing. You are just assuming things without giving any sources. Why would you even compare Northwestern Europe and Russia. Is it simply because you are more familiar with the British Isles?

What I am saying, is that I would expect Russians to have intermarried with Mongols more frequently than people did in some other regions, which were occupied by Mongols. Compared to the Chinese at the other end of the mongol conquests, I imagine that there was a greater tendency to outmarriage in Russia because this is true for Northwestern Europe.

Glenlivet
Tuesday, February 3rd, 2004, 08:49 AM
Have you not heard of the Turkomans?

morfrain_encilgar
Tuesday, February 3rd, 2004, 08:52 AM
You are just guessing. You are just assuming things without giving any sources. Why would you even compare Northwestern Europe and Russia. Is it simply because you are more familiar with the British Isles?

I am assumingthe similarity because Northwestern Europe and North Asia share with Northeast Europe a similar climate. If northwest Europe and north Asia have a similar attitude to outmarriage because of this, then it is reasonable for me to assume the same about Russia at the time of the Mongols.

How is Russian domestic structure different from our domestic structure?

morfrain_encilgar
Tuesday, February 3rd, 2004, 09:50 AM
Have you not heard of the Turkomans?

Turkomans are people from Turkmenistan.

How are they relevant to wether Russians had a tendency to marriage with outsiders?

Glenlivet
Tuesday, February 3rd, 2004, 11:42 AM
Oh well, you said: "If Europeans are more open to outmarriage than Chinese or people from Iran are, then it stands to sense that there would have been more intermarriage with Mongols in Russia."

The first problem is that is almost (it would be one for sure if you had left out "if") a circular argument.

Turkomans are more or less Mongoloid, and there is a Mongoloid component among Iranians (Maliarchuk BA, Derenko MV, Denisova GA, Nassiri MR, Rogaev EI.) Turkomans are not only in Turkmenistan.

Mongoloid admixture in Russia is low (or nonexistent, at least among the longer-headed Cossack people of the steppes in Southern Russia) according to any statistics, whether morphological-typological or in terms of haplotypes. My experience is that Russian families are much more racist than Northwestern European ones. Nevertheless, families can differ more within than to foreign lands, which is mainly dependant on the socioeconomic situation.

[Mitochondrial DNA variation in Russian populations of Stavropol krai, Orel and Saratov oblasts]

[Article in Russian]

Maliarchuk BA, Derenko MV, Grzybowski T, Czarny J, Miscicka-Slivka D, Denisova GA, Kostiunina EA.

Institute of Biological Problems of the North, Russian Academy of Sciences, Magadan, 685000 Russia.

Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) polymorphism was examined in three Russian populations from the European part of Russia (Stavropol krai, Orel oblast, and Saratov oblast). This analysis showed that mitochondrial gene pool of Russians was represented by the mtDNA types belonging to haplogroups H, V, HV*, J, T, U, K, I, W, and X. A mongoloid admixture (1.5%) was revealed in the form of mtDNA types of macrohaplogroup M. Comparative analysis of the mtDNA haplogroup frequency distribution patterns in six Russian populations from the European part of Russia indicated the absence of substantial genetic differences between them. However, in Russian populations from the southern and central regions the frequency of haplogroup V (average frequency 8%) was higher than in the populations from more northern regions. Based on the data on mtDNA HVS1 sequence variation, it was shown that the diversity of haplogroup V in Russians (h = 0.72) corresponded to the highest h values observed in Europe. The reasons for genetic differentiation of the Russian population (historical, ecological, and adaptive) are discussed.

PMID: 12500679 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

[Variability in mitochondrial DNA in Russian inhabitants from Krasnodar Krai, Belgorod and the lower Novgorod region]

[Article in Russian]

Maliarchuk BA, Denisova GA, Derenko MV, Rogaev EI, Vlasenko LV, Zhukova SG.

Institute of Biological Problems of the North, Russian Academy of Sciences, Magadan, 685000 Russia.

Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) polymorphism was examined in three Russian populations from the European part of Russia (Krasnodar Krai, Belgorod, and Nizhnii Novgorod oblast). This analysis revealed that mitochondrial gene pool of Russians was represented by the mtDNA types belonging to groups H, V, pre-V, HV*, J, T, U, K, I, W, and X. The major groups (average frequency over 5%) were H, V, J, T, and U. Mongoloid admixture in Russians, constituting only 1%, was revealed in the form of mtDNA types of groups C and D. Analysis of the frequency distribution of the mtDNA type groups indicated the absence of genetic differences between the Russian populations studied.

PMID: 11761619 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Even the people of southern and eastern Siberia are not fully Mongoloid. The Evenks are among the most Mongoloid and the Yakuts the least.

"The presence of the TAT-C allele in the Russian gene pool with frequencies varying from 15 to 21% is explained by the presence of considerable proportion of the Finno-Ugric and/or Turkic admixture in the modern Russians." You can also read that Tat-C "cannot be unambiguously attributed to either Mongoloid or Caucasoid lineages." (Russian Journal of Genetics 38(3): 309-314; Mar 2002).

Turkomans are people from Turkmenistan.

How are they relevant to wether Russians had a tendency to marriage with outsiders?

morfrain_encilgar
Tuesday, February 3rd, 2004, 12:04 PM
Oh well, you said: "If Europeans are more open to outmarriage than Chinese or people from Iran are, then it stands to sense that there would have been more intermarriage with Mongols in Russia."

The first problem is that is almost (it would be one for sure if you had left out "if") a circular argument.

How is it a circular argument? I claimed that some cultures the Mongols ruled, had a greater trend to marry within their own groups than with outsiders. So, if Mongols left little admixture in Russia, then it is because they arrived in too few numbers there because the Russians had a greater tendency to outmarriage than people in China or in Iran.

Turkomans are more or less Mongoloid, and there is a Mongoloid component among Iranians (Maliarchuk BA, Derenko MV, Denisova GA, Nassiri MR, Rogaev EI.) Turkomans are not only in Turkmenistan.

Turkomans are Pamirids aren't they?

Iranians aren't one homogenous group, so I'm not surprised by some Iranians being Pamirid.

My experience is that Russian families are much more racist than Northwestern European ones. Nevertheless, families can differ more within than to foreign lands, which is mainly dependant on the socioeconomic situation.

This is probably because Orthodox Churches encourage inmarriage while western Christianity is more universalist. But this is after centuries of Orthodox Christianity. Would it apply to the Russians at the time they were ruled by Mongols?

Marduk
Monday, February 9th, 2004, 01:46 AM

I stayed two weeks in Moscow and saw virtualy no race-mixed couples, and this even among young people : almost every couple were composed of a blond man and a blond woman.

Moreover, Russian people (at least in Moswow region, nevertheless, as it's a big city, people tend to be more prone to outmarriage there than in rural areas or smaller towns) are pretty nordic and closer to NW Europeans.

Therefore, assertion that Russians are more endogamous than their Western European fellows is closer to reality.

Glenlivet
Monday, February 9th, 2004, 08:01 PM
That is my experience too.

What is your estimation of Nordids (features and blondism, as only blondism does not make a Nordid) in Russia?

Therefore, assertion that Russians are more endogamous than their Western European fellows is closer to reality.

Frans_Jozef
Monday, February 9th, 2004, 10:05 PM

What is your estimation of Nordids (features and blondism, as only blondism does not make a Nordid) in Russia?

Can you explain why you so often overestimate the Nordid element in parts of our Continent where the Nordimorphic element would be best explained by a particular solution of Baltid and Sarmatian elements, in casu Russia.
Similarly inexplainable is why you often insist basing your grounds on some Scandinavian sources that Belgium contains a considerable Mediterrenean and Berid element, while this may appear so, and since Deniker observed a North Atlantid component over here, this so-called Med. strain is comparable to your light-skinned British Meds.

Marduk
Tuesday, February 10th, 2004, 12:30 AM

Most russians are nordish for sure. Blondism is quite common in Russia, at least in Moscow. Moreover, their head fits nordid cranial proportions.

Prodigal Son
Tuesday, February 17th, 2004, 06:30 PM
Can you explain why you so often overestimate the Nordid element in parts of our Continent where the Nordimorphic element would be best explained by a particular solution of Baltid and Sarmatian elements, in casu Russia.

False assertion, on several levels.

There is no 'mordomorphic' element in Russia. There are two elements that are Nordid by the strict anthropological definition of the term. There is a depigmented Pontic (Northern Pontic after Bunak or 'Eastern Great Russian' after Debetz) element in the South East, and a strongly depigmented, mesocephalic element in the Northwest ('Illmen' after Cheboksarov) in the Northwest.

Prodigal Son
Tuesday, February 17th, 2004, 06:37 PM
What is your estimation of Nordids in Russia?

I would estimate 20-25%, if 'Nordid' is defined as:

dolico-mesocephalic

at least partially depigmented (eyes must be lighter than hazel, skin must be light, hair must be lighter than Fischer #4).

~70% of Russians are 'blond' by Lundman's definition (Fischer #7-26), 45 have pure light eyes and 80% have eyes lighter than hazel. 50% are dolicomesocephalic. An estimate of 20-25% Nordid is right in the ballpark.

(features and blondism, as only blondism does not make a Nordid)

True enough, but contrary to the nonsense of the entire 'pigmentation doesn't matter' crowd, pigmentation is the only criterion useful for distinguishing between North and South Europids.

Evolved
Wednesday, February 18th, 2004, 06:20 AM
I have met a lot of naturally blond people with brown eyes, what category would they fall under, blond or brunet?

Ross
Sunday, November 14th, 2004, 11:57 AM

http://info.med.yale.edu/genetics/kkidd/368.pdf

"Mongol" gene (ADH2-2) frequencies:

Russians - 26%
Danes - 29%
Adygeis - 28%
Finns - 19%

Loki
Friday, October 7th, 2005, 12:07 AM

Chingiz khan is to blame for Russian drunks

01/31/2004 13:08

Scientists claim that almost half of the Russian population inherited Mongol genes

In search of a revolutionary drug to cure alcoholism and hang-over, scientists were able to establish direct genetic correlation between traditional weakness of the Russians for the alcoholic beverages and the invasion of the Tatar hordes of Chingiz khan on the Russian territory, writes one of the journalists of The Times Jeremy Page.

"Based on the Western standards, 350 grams of vodka is a lot. In Russia however this is a norm," informed doctor Nuzhny The Times. "At first, the students thought everything was fine: they were getting paid for drinking! Afterwards, however, they realized they had been mistaken."

While being intoxicated, each one of the students had to complete certain tests. They included answering questions, driving in video games. They were also asked to blow in special tubes in order to measure their level of alcohol. Scientists even paid close attention at how fast the students were standing up from their seats.

After some rest, the students were given breakfast and had to undergo another set of tests in order to measure their hang-over. It turned out that those students with Mongol genes absorbed 50% more alcohol and digested it significantly slower than the rest of the students.

"They tend to experience a different sensation while being intoxicated. They are more susceptible to aggressions or depressions," remarked Nuzhny. "They do not necessarily resemble Mongol facial features. However, they do have this Mongol gene."

Mongols traveled through Asia and Russia and afterwards invaded Europe in XII century. They ruled Russia for nearly 300 years. Interracial marriages were quite common between Mongols and people of other nations.

Scientists already knew that people of Mongol descent including Chinese, Koreans and Japanese, possessed a ferment responsible for alcohol digestion which was not is not as strong as in Europeans.

The research indicates that Russians consume 15 liters of pure alcohol per person annually. This is one of the highest rates of alcohol consumption in the world. According to the research, every seventh Russian suffers from alcoholism. Alcohol is often regarded as being responsible for a relatively short lifespan (59).

Source: Korrespondent.net

Read the original in Russian: (Translated by: Anna Ossipova)

Fenris
Friday, October 7th, 2005, 03:39 AM
That's fascinating stuff, I was unaware so many Russians were so susceptible to the effects of alcohol and so slow to digest it, at least those with the Mongol gene.

I can see how the Mongol gene could interfere with the digestion of alcohol given they were never quite exposed to the same quality of alcohol as Europeans were, they never had the need to adapt to process stronger quantities.

It's the same with Native Americans, they were never exposed to alcohol and have never developed a means akin to that of Europeans for dealing with it, thus get drunk and become alcoholic far more easily than we. From what I gather, they make very angry drunks too.

GreenHeart
Monday, October 10th, 2005, 05:22 PM
I hate to say "I told you so"... but it kinda fits here... :highfive

Triglav
Monday, October 10th, 2005, 05:35 PM
Loki, that crack Thorburn is selling you has started to affect your brain. ;)

Triglav
Monday, October 10th, 2005, 05:43 PM

Are you implying that Russians are overwhelmingly Mongoloid and Danes even more so? ;)

Loki
Monday, October 10th, 2005, 07:00 PM

I am kind of reminded of the good old Aryan Dawn days... :D