PDA

View Full Version : Creativity's Strategy For White Victory

Demigorgona
Sunday, February 1st, 2004, 06:07 AM
CREATIVITY'S STRATEGY FOR WHITE VICTORY

The pro-white Movement in America has fallen far short of its goal of White supremacy for three essential reasons: 1) its embracement of Jewish Christianity, 2) the lack of a planned, productive strategy, and 3) illegal activities out of frustration with the White populace and hatred for the Jewish Occupational Govemment and the mud races. It was Ben Klassen's goal to create a powerfull pro-White religion dealing with these three problems. He succeeded. Almost singlehandedly, he created Creativity. a religion which is based on the etemal laws of Nature, history, logic, and common sense rather than Jewish folklore, a religion with a planned, productive strategy to empower our White Race, and a religion which seeks to peaceflilly and legally inculcate others with our pro-White message. It is with this last point that I wish to specifically address.

It cannot be denied that Ben Klassen envisioned that one day, there would probably be an all-out war with the mud races. After all, he did not speak the words, "RAHOWA! This Planet is All Ours!" for nothing. In Nature's Etemal Religion, he describes how once we get the White Race's thinking straight, the White Race will cease to subsidize the mud races, and they shall wither on the vine. Then, the White Race under the banner of Creativitv shall expand its territory until all of the good lands of this planet earth are ours. The mud races may very well offer some resistance and that resistance will have to be destroyed. All of this shall be easy once the thinking of our people is straightened out.

Ben Klassen also envisioned that the mud races would continue to get more and more violent and that we should be prepared to defend ourselves, our families, by those means necessary. This we have a legal right to do.

However, as Ben Klassen stressed over and over again in his writings, we must use legal means to win this struggle for our people. We must spread the message of Creativity legally so that we can continue to spread it, rather than wind up behind bars. Only if JOG violates our Constitutional right to practice and promote our religion will we have no choice but to break these unconstitutional laws. This day has not yet come, and it may never come.

Violent, illegal acts only serve to put good people behind bars, fuel the anti-racist propaganda, and hence diminish the effectiveness of our Movement. We are not going to make people agree with us by attacking non-whites, spray-painting synagogues, etc. While these activities may be tempting at times, we must think about whether or not partaking in them truly brings people to our Cause or away from our Cause, and whether we will be more effective out on the streets spreading the word, or behind bars. We don't need to break the law to inculcate others with Creativity-the greatness of our Faith spread to others, will do this alone.

We can only make people agree with us by bringing our Cause directly to their attention and by exhibiting a friendly, positive, and professional attitude in our personal dealings with others. Also, the proliferation of the mud races and the resultant, obvious decay of our society, even to the most arrogant liberal, will in itself aid us in our task. The zealous promotion of Creativity and events themselves shall guarantee our Victory! RAHOWA!

-Reverend Matt Hale

matiasbraun
Friday, March 26th, 2004, 01:56 AM
:) I Have a question for any creativity member from U.S.A, What happened with the creator.org web? it lasted very short time, does brother Overturf still on the H.P position?
Thanks for the information.
RaHoWa matiasbraun@hotmail.com

Wulf
Friday, March 26th, 2004, 04:30 AM
Yeah and look how far the "strategy for victory" got Matt. His church has ceased to exist. Seriously, I disagree with his first point, most of the groups, the serious ones at least, do not embrace Christianity: the National Alliance doesnt (or didnt, who can tell now), WAR, the COTC, and others. As for the third, I agree that random violence isnt going to solve anything, and certainly spraypainting a synagouge isnt, but exactly how long does he think that the struggle is going to stay legal if it is going to be successful? Does he think the system would willingly give up power? Or that it could be done democratically? Crap.

White Preservationist
Monday, April 26th, 2004, 04:54 PM
Demigorgona, I believe that one of the 16 commandments of the creativity faith is to have many offsprings and populate the planet with white stock. Are you doing anything to this effect?

Anne14
Monday, April 26th, 2004, 06:14 PM
Demigorgona, I believe that one of the 16 commandments of the creativity faith is to have many offsprings and populate the planet with white stock. Are you doing anything to this effect?
Just so you know - Demi will not have computer access for about 5 months.

White Preservationist
Wednesday, April 28th, 2004, 12:04 AM
Oh what happened?

Creator
Monday, May 10th, 2004, 06:01 AM
Wulf, you should show a bit more respect when referring to PM Hale.

White Preservationist
Tuesday, May 11th, 2004, 01:18 PM
I am not an adherent of the creativity faith but I far prefer it over the other ethical theories and philosophies common among racists such as; asatru, mccullochism, cosmotheism, CI or Nietzscheism.

Demigorgona
Friday, May 14th, 2004, 06:38 PM
I am not having children until I am married, which will hopefully be soon ... but when I am I plan on having a lot more then 2 or 3 so I hope that answers your question.

White Preservationist
Friday, May 14th, 2004, 07:25 PM
I am not having children until I am married,You can't wait! BREED, BREED, BREED.
but when I am I plan on having a lot more then 2 or 3Good!
so I hope that answers your question.Of course it does.

green nationalist
Thursday, September 16th, 2004, 01:34 AM
Youve got to be prepared for bringing children into the world, mindless breeding and spawning like negroes will give rise to kids who wont be equiped to bring our struggle to the next generation. may do more damage than good.

Sound family structure and mentally prepared parents are essential.

I say beware of "Kids having Kids"