PDA

View Full Version : What is a Creator? Major Doctrines of the Creativity Movement

Demigorgona
Sunday, February 1st, 2004, 06:02 AM
Major Doctrines

The objective of creativity is the Survival, Expansion and Advancement of the White Race.

Creativity is based on the Eternal Laws of Nature, history, logic and common sense, not on myths.

Creativity exists out of love for the white race, not out of hatred for the other races.

Creativity follows Nature's laws, which are completely opposite to the suicidal teachings of Christianity. Whereas Christianity says to "love your enemies"

Creativity says that in order to survive, we must overcome and destroy those that are a threat to our existence.

The "Golden Rule" of Creativity is that which is good for the White Race is the highest virtue; that which is bad for the White Race is the ultimate sin.

Creators have faith in the future of the White Race and its ultimate triumph.

There are no dietary requirements at all; however, the Creativity Movement does encourage the concept of salubrious living, which means returning to Nature's laws in the field of nutrition as much as we have returned to Nature's laws in the fields of society, government, religion, race, and genetics.

The Essence of a Creator

A creator puts loyalty towards his own race above every other loyalty.

A creator is responsible, productive, and constructive.

A creator places a high value on honor and self-respect, and will defend his own honor, the honor of his race and of his family at all costs.

A creator recognizes both love and hate as the two most powerful driving forces in life: that both emotions are healthy and essential to life, and to possess only one and to be deprived of the other is to be as crippled as a bird with only one wing.

A creator realizes that both love and hate, in order to be constructive, must be directed in the proper channels and to do otherwise is destructive and suicidal.

A creator therefore makes a careful distinction between his loved ones and his enemies. He loves, aids, and abets those of his own race and his own kind, and hates his enemies, namely Jews, niggers, and the mud races.
A creator is eager, optimistic, aggressive, energetic, and self-sacrificing for the best interests of his people.

A creator strives to keep physically fit and keep his body in the best of health at all times.

A creator is inquisitive, adventurous, and has a cheerful zest for living.

A creator is tough, tenacious, resolute, persistent, persevering, indefatigable, as were the ancient Romans.

A creator is practical, down-to-earth, and concentrates on those goals and activities that are meaningful and worthwhile.

A creator is brave and courageous and always a proud credit to his people.

A creator places a high value on ATTITUDE, strives continually to maintain a a healthy, positive, and dynamic attitude towards life.

A creator is an ACHIEVER and a PRODUCER.

A creator is a problem solver.

AngryPotato
Sunday, February 1st, 2004, 06:20 AM
There are no dietary requirements at all; however, the Creativity Movement does encourage the concept of salubrious living, which means returning to Nature's laws in the field of nutrition as much as we have returned to Nature's laws in the fields of society, government, religion, race, and genetics.

I didn't realize that it wasn't a requirement. This was one of the major hangups I had about Creativity. I believe that red meat is important to our diets and health.

Demigorgona
Sunday, February 1st, 2004, 06:26 AM
No it's not a requirement, most Creators I know are closer to being carnivores then they are to being frugivores lol.

I tend to not eat too much red meat, I just don't like the name of it. However I do eat meat and cooked foods, I smoke and I drink. There is no way I could live salubriously. I don't have the patience for it. :D

Saoirse
Sunday, February 1st, 2004, 06:59 AM
I tried going salubrious but didnt last long.

AngryPotato
Sunday, February 1st, 2004, 07:08 AM
I don't smoke or drink. I don't think women should smoke or drink at all when they are planning for pregnancy for at least a year. I have no scientific back up for the timing. I don't see any problem with a woman drinking after childbirth as long as she isn't breast feeding. Smoking shouldn't be anywhere near children.

Where do people buy the organically grown veges? The only thing I've seen organically grown at the local supermarket is some type of onion. I don't think most people have the land to grow their own food.

<--- 'Smoke Nazi' ;)

Louky
Friday, February 6th, 2004, 06:20 PM
I tried going salubrious but didnt last long.
Yeah, me too. I did feel and look better, though. I've no doubt it's healthy living.

folkandfaith
Friday, November 19th, 2004, 08:14 PM
I don't smoke or drink. I don't think women should smoke or drink at all when they are planning for pregnancy for at least a year. I have no scientific back up for the timing. I don't see any problem with a woman drinking after childbirth as long as she isn't breast feeding. Smoking shouldn't be anywhere near children.

Where do people buy the organically grown veges? The only thing I've seen organically grown at the local supermarket is some type of onion. I don't think most people have the land to grow their own food.

<--- 'Smoke Nazi' ;)
Organically grown foods can be found in most any supermarket, or at most Farmers Markets. Most towns and cities have some sort of Farmers Market going on on Saturdays throughout the summer months and often up until late Okt. Most supermarkets or grocery stores have either a small organic foods section or you just have to hunt around for the various organic foods.

If you drink milk at all (some good reasons not to: www.milksucks.com (http://www.milksucks.com)
and the infamous www.notmilk.com (http://www.notmilk.com)) you ought definitely to drink Organic milk. No hormones, no pesticides, no animals in their feed, healthy cows living almost as part of the family. www.organicvalley.com (http://www.organicvalley.com) is one of the better known ones. Not only do these milk companies make better tasting and healthier milks, they contribute a good portion of funds to various ecological preservation groups, enviro clean-up groups and biodiversity groups. Most times as well, you are buying it local. Some towns have dairies that deliver milk and do organic as well, thus accomplishing buying it local, helping out the small working class family owned farms, and opting out whenever possible of the global food companies racket.

Organic milk is sold usually only in half gallons, perhaps because they believe that milk is not that great of a substance for you to drink a lot of, but that if you are going to, you ought to at least buy/drink organic and locally made milk. A half gallon is usually around $3.00. It is certainly more expensive, but tastes a whole hell of a lot better then the regular puss filled gallons.

While on the subject of organic foods, what about the thought of locally grown food and trying to opt out of the global supermarket? See a review of the book "Comming Home To Eat" at www.folkandfaith.com/reviews.books.shtml (http://www.folkandfaith.com/reviews.books.shtml)

AngryPotato
Monday, December 6th, 2004, 08:01 AM
See a review of the book "Comming Home To Eat" at www.folkandfaith.com/reviews.books.shtml (http://www.folkandfaith.com/reviews.books.shtml)

http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=7864 x.x.x.x The page you are looking for does not exist. Please report the reffering page to folk@folkandfaith.com

http://www.folkandfaith.com/reviews/books.shtml will work for anyone else interested.