PDA

View Full Version : Creativity - The Sixteen Commandments

Demigorgona
Sunday, February 1st, 2004, 05:59 AM
The Sixteen Commandments

I. It is the avowed duty and holy responsibility of each generation to assure and secure for all time the existence of the White Race upon the face of this planet.

II. Be fruitful and multiply. Do your part to populate the world with your own kind. It is our sacred goal to populate the lands of this earth with White people exclusively.

III. Remember that the inferior mud races are our deadly enemies, and the most dangerous of all is the Jewish race. It is our immediate objective to relentlessly expand the White Race, and keep shrinking our enemies.

IV. The guiding principle of all your actions shall be: What is best for the White Race?

V. You shall keep your race pure. Pollution of the White Race is a heinous crime against Nature and against your own race.

VI. Your first loyalty belongs to the White Race.

VII. Show preferential treatment in business dealings to members of your own race. Phase out all dealings with Jews as soon as possible. Do not employ niggers or other coloreds. Have social contacts only with members of your own racial family.

VIII. Destroy and banish all Jewish thought and influence from society. Work hard to bring about a White world as soon as possible.

IX. Work and creativity are our genius. We regard work as a noble pursuit and our willingness to work as a blessing to our race.

X. Decide in early youth that during your lifetime you will make at least one major lasting contribution to the White Race.

XI. Uphold the honor of your race at all times.

XII. It is our duty and our privilege to further Nature's plan by striving towards the advancement and improvement of our future generations.

XIII. You shall honor, protect, and venerate the sanctity of the family unit, and hold it sacred. It is the present link in the long golden chain of our White Race.

XIV. Throughout your life you shall faithfully uphold our pivotal creed of Blood, Soil, and Honor. Practice it diligently, for it is the heart of our faith.

XV. As a proud member of the White Race, think and act positively, be courageous, confident, and aggressive. Utilize constructively your creative ability.

XVI. We, the Racial Comrades of the White Race, are determined to regain complete and unconditional control of our destiny.

gorgeousgal2k2
Sunday, February 1st, 2004, 02:58 PM
edited cos i thought better of it

Actually - what the hell. I have a question. Is it true that followers of creativity aren't allowed to have baths or showers? and if so, why?

Im not trying to insult anyone's religion or anything, but i have heard this from a lot of people and i wondered if it was true.

Saoirse
Sunday, February 1st, 2004, 03:32 PM
edited cos i thought better of it

Actually - what the hell. I have a question. Is it true that followers of creativity aren't allowed to have baths or showers? and if so, why?

Where does it say that?

gorgeousgal2k2
Sunday, February 1st, 2004, 05:49 PM
Where does it say that?

i heard "salubrious living" included as well as not eating cooked foods, etc, that they werent allowed to have baths either?

:confused

of coruse i realise that this might be wrong, but i just wondered if it was true.

maybe its a more extreme interpretation?

:confused

Saoirse
Sunday, February 1st, 2004, 07:21 PM
It doesnt say that anywhere in the book.

Demigorgona
Sunday, February 1st, 2004, 07:37 PM
Considering I just got out of the shower 30 minutes ago... rofl I am pretty much sure we are allowed to shower and DO shower. Unlike filthy ara scum and anarchists, we believe in personal hygene. We even use soap. :)

AngryPotato
Sunday, February 1st, 2004, 07:39 PM
The only thing that I could think of is that a salubrious lifestyle doesn't include the use of soaps. The only reason I think this is because the lifestyle calls for you to remove all chemicals/drugs from your habits. Since shampoo is pretty much a chemical cocktail I'd think that this would be included in the list of things taboo. I'm sure there are more natural means of cleaning your body. I doubt BK would want the White Race to walk around smelling as rank as a negro or arab. ;)

We need a practicing Creator to answer this one.

Edit: Strike that Demi answered before I did.

gorgeousgal2k2
Sunday, February 1st, 2004, 07:50 PM
right thanx i'll take yr word for it...

Louky
Friday, February 6th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Creativity is the most feared religious alternative for Whites because Creativity has analyzed Jewish ethnic/racial survival strategies and applied them to the White race.

"What is best for the White race" is a code we can all live by.

gorgeousgal2k2
Friday, February 6th, 2004, 06:55 PM
i dont think creativity is like judaism at all. i dont really think any religion is like any other religion and i dont see why they have to be similar to be good...

Siegfried
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 09:32 PM
i dont think creativity is like judaism at all. i dont really think any religion is like any other religion and i dont see why they have to be similar to be good...

Judaism and Creativity are only alike in the sense that they both stress the alleged Cosmic importance of their tribe. Jews consider themselves chosen by God, Creators think of the White European Folk as the 'master race'.