PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe in a Global Jewish/Zionist Conspiracy?

Loki
Thursday, February 9th, 2006, 12:31 AM
Many people on the right of the political spectrum believe in some vast, almighty Jewish/Zionist conspiracy. They control all of the media, all of the world governments (ZOG), our minds, ... everything. In short, they are gods and have already planned our future for us, and there is nothing we can do about that. Some even go further to seriously suggest these conspirating Jews are actually lizard aliens. Well... I wish to challenge this ridiculous line of thought, and dismiss it as utter nonsense. :coffee:

In today's world, Islam is a far greater threat to Europe than the Jews ever were. Islam is an aggressive religion which is set upon world domination. Europe should use the Israeli-Islamic conflict to its advantage, and perhaps side with the Jews until militant Islam's back has been broken. I can't see it working any other way at the moment...

Even in the case where there is no cooperation between Israel and the West, we should still focus on Islam as the primary threat. I mean, Islamics are 1.4 billion strong already, and their population growth doesn't seem to be slowing down that much... they are already more than the Chinese.

More later... post your thoughts.. ;)

Hell Cell
Thursday, February 9th, 2006, 08:15 PM
Any far right party that expresses anti semitism is shooting its self in the foot (I don't like them my self but would never say it in public). It just puts people off because of the historical baggage. It (what ever party) should actually be seen to be defending the Jews against the Islamic anti semitism that is sweeping Europe making it look more palatible to the electorate. Yes our ticket is to just focus on Islam and claim to be defending even those you are not too fond of your self.

Judaism is just as ruthless as Islam but it has rules which help to hide it better, and in general Jews don't show their hatred as much wether or not they do control the media (I think many do my self but none are reptiles!). So start with the big issue to get in power and then work your way down list is the simple enough rule.

Anti-semitism these days due to their deseptfulness means that even many racists don't hate them. It takes a certain interllectual racist to grasp the concept of anti-semitism. So just talk about that issue amongst those on a similar wave lenght and recruit others by talking about more obvious threats this is Islam. I almost feel sorry for the Muslims they make our cause so much easier.

Death and the Sun
Thursday, February 9th, 2006, 08:38 PM
Some people make the ridiculous point that since diaspora Jews are assimilated into the West, Muslims and Africans could do so too, if it weren't for the horrible evil racism of the white man. I'm sure I don't have to elaborate anyfurther on what I think of this so-called argument.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again that Jews are only doing what we should be doing. Their interests are different from our interests -- quite simply because they are not us.

Does it automatically follow that there is some malignant Zionist conspiracy designed to destroy the "white" race (the people who believe this always use the word white)? Of course not. A conspiracy that outsiders know about is not a conspiracy.

As much as I dislike Zionism (i.e. Jewish racial supremacism) I simply cannot bring myself to fulfill one of the basic requirements for American-style WNnism, i.e. hating Jews and fantasising of some sinister world-wide conspiracy.

Jews are heavily involved in banking and the media, and of course they pursue their own interests that way. What else do you expect them to do?

Blind anti-Semitism is foolish, counter-productive and wasteful. Like Loki says, the Jews are by far more preferable to Muslims -- at least theyhave managed to create something resembling a real civilisation.

I am not asking anyone to like them, but we really need to be more realistic and level-headed on this issue if we are ever to achieve anything real as a movement.

Thulean Imperial Inquisitor
Thursday, February 9th, 2006, 08:39 PM
I think there is no doubt of a Jewish World Order conspiracy - and I believe it's so huge that few even believe it. One just has to study the goverment of Britain and the USA for five minutes to see some of it.

I reccomend everyone check out this very informing and interesting documentary.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2956184071444476530&q=illuminati
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3567655929542957177

Some of it may be wrong, but most of it's useful.

I also think the Jews are more dangerous than the Muslims be cause the Jews work behind the scenes and use more covert operations - compared to the Jews the Muslims are rather easy to monitor since they are so agressive and verbal.

Perhaps even the Muhammed cartoons were a product of Zionist interests.

EUROPEAN MEDIA PROVOKES MUSLIMS TO INFLAME ZIONIST "CLASH OF CIVILIZATIONS"

Christopher Bollyn
American Free Press

Under the guise of free speech, a leading Danish newspaper published a dozen provocative anti-Islamic cartoons clearly designed to offend Muslims. The predictable result has greatly increased the possibility of violence and left Denmark in a costly and dangerous predicament.

Four months after Jyllands-Posten (JP), Denmark's most widely read morning paper, published 12 anti-Islamic cartoons, Danes woke up to the fact that there is a very high price to be paid for promoting the "clash of civilizations."

The fact that the editors behind the anti-Islamic images claim to be exercising free speech while refusing to address Europe's strict censorship laws regarding discussion of the Holocaust and the ongoing imprisonment of historical revisionists reveals the existence of a more sinister agenda behind the provocative cartoons.

"Agents of certain persuasion" are behind the egregious affront to Islam in order to provoke Muslims, Professor Mikael Rothstein of the University of Copenhagen told the BBC. The key "agent" is Flemming Rose, the cultural editor of JP, who commissioned cartoonists to produce the blasphemous images and then published them in Denmark's leading morning paper last September.

The International Herald Tribune, which reported on the offensive cartoons on January 1, noted that even the liberalism of Rose had its limits when it came to criticism of Zionist leaders and their crimes. Rose also has clear ties to the Zionist Neo-Cons behind the "war on terror."

Rose told the international paper owned by The New York Times that "he would not publish a cartoon of Israel's Ariel Sharon strangling a Palestinian baby, since that could be construed as 'racist.'"

Asked why he was protecting Sharon, a known war criminal, while abusing Muslims and their Prophet in the name of free speech, Rose told American Free Press that he had been "misquoted" in the Times article.

Rose traveled to Philadelphia in October 2004 to visit Daniel Pipes, the Neo-Con ideologue who says the only path to Middle East peace will come through a total Israeli military victory. Rose then penned a positive article about Pipes, who compares "militant Islam" with fascism and communism.

In April 2003, President George W. Bush nominated the rabid anti-Muslim Pipes to the board of the United States Institute of Peace, a congressionally sponsored think tank dedicated to "the peaceful resolution of international conflicts."

Ministers from 17 Muslim nations condemned the publication of the cartoons as an egregious "offence to Islam" and called on the Danish government to ensure that it would not be repeated.

When the Danish government, which supports the "war on terror" with more than 500 troops in Iraq, refused to issue an apology for the offensive cartoons, Muslim consumers across the Middle East began a boycott of Danish products.

Within days the boycott had severely affected Danish exporters and the politicians in Copenhagen scrambled to undo the damage. Arla Foods, a large Danish-Swedish dairy company, was badly hit by the boycott. The company, which had annual sales of some $480 million in the Middle East, saw its sales in the region plummet to nil as Muslim shopkeepers pulled Danish products off the shelves.

"We have taken 40 years to build up a very big business in the Middle East, and we've seen it come to a complete stop in five days," company spokeswoman Astrid Gade Niels told the BBC.

"Our sales in the Middle East have come to a complete stop - in all countries in the region," she said. "We have found ourselves in the middle of a game that we have no part in."

As the boycott damaged Danish business and a bomb scare closed the office of his newspaper, Rose continued to defend his decision to commission and publish the offensive cartoons. "We stand by the publication of these 12 cartoons," he said.

Asked if he would have done it knowing what the reaction would be, Rose said: "That is a hypothetical question. I would say that I do not regret having commissioned those cartoons and I think asking me that question is like asking a rape victim if she regrets wearing a short skirt Friday night at the discotheque."

The dangerous "game" that was started by the Danish editor has now been picked up by at least 7 newspapers across Europe. Supposedly in support of the Danes, papers in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain and Switzerland simultaneously reprinted the cartoons on February 1. The timing suggests that this response was coordinated by a hidden hand.

In Paris, for example, Arnaud Levy, editor-in-chief of the financially-strapped France-Soir, chose to print all 12 of the offensive cartoons. Asked if there had been coordination between European editors about the simultaneous publication of the cartoons, Levy said, "Absolutely not."

The following day, Jacques Lefranc, managing editor of France-Soir, was fired by the paper's owner Raymond Lakah, an Egyptian magnate, according to employees. Chief editor Levy, however, remained on the job.

Peter Mandelson, Trade Commissioner for the European Union, strongly reprimanded the newspapers for pouring "oil on the fire" by reprinting the offensive cartoons.

Robert Ménard, secretary general of Reporters without Borders, a Paris-based media monitor, however, supported the publication of the blasphemous cartoons saying, "All countries in Europe should be behind the Danes and Danish authorities to defend the principle that a newspaper can write what it wishes to, even if it offends people.

"I understand that it may shock Muslims, but being shocked is part of the price of being informed," he told The New York Times.

However, when it comes to discussion of the Holocaust, media monitors like Ménard accept without question the government-imposed censorship laws and imprisonment of historical revisionists. At least 4 well known historians are currently in prison in Germany and Austria for writing and speaking about the Holocaust.

There is clearly a more sinister reason why the Danish Prime Minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen refuses to issue a formal apology as demanded by Arab and Muslim governments. The hard-line position taken by Rasmussen, an ally in the "war on terror," has more to do with advancing the "clash of civilizations" than defending free speech in Europe.

It is well known that Islam is an aniconic religion which prohibits depictions of the Prophet in the same way that the Second Commandment prohibits "graven images." The European editors are certainly aware of the fact that Islam prohibits the use of icons or visual images to depict living creatures and that it is blasphemous to publish cartoons of the prophet Mohammed. Yet, they have recklessly and intentionally insulted millions of Muslims and are unwilling to apologize.

"The Danish paper set out to offend and provoke outrage in the Muslim community," a Muslim in Britain wrote to the BBC. "Muslims are able to distinguish between those who wish to debate and those who wish to insult. Trying to camouflage insults under the guise of debate or free speech fools nobody."

There is a deeper reason behind the publication of the offensive cartoons. Given the unapologetic position taken by the Danish government and the editors it appears very likely that tension with Islamic nations will increase and the international crisis will deepen. This is, after all, exactly what the global planners behind the "clash of civilizations" want.

The completely predictable reaction among Muslims sets the stage for violence and "false-flag" terror attacks as Europeans prepare to host the Olympics in Turin, Italy. The Turin-based La Stampa irresponsibly published the cartoons on Feb. 1, two days after Milan's Corriere della Sera.

The anti-Islamic cartoon scandal is no laughing matter. If and when a terror attack does occur and the cartoons and angry Muslims are blamed for being the cause, the reason they were published will become clear. Europeans will become increasingly polarized and hostility to Islam will grow.

A month ago, when I first became aware of the provocative anti-Muslim cartoons published in JP, I immediately contacted the editors and asked why they had allowed their newspaper to be dragged into such a ridiculous and provocative situation.

With Europe already involved in two Middle Eastern wars and with the political tension with Iran increasing daily, I asked the editors, "Do you truly wish to antagonize Muslims?"

"I support freedom of speech and am against self-censorship," Rose, who commissioned the cartoons, wrote in response. It was, however, clearly not simply to exercise Denmark's non-existent freedom of speech that Rose commissioned the anti-Muslim cartoons. The more sinister motive of advancing the "clash of civilizations" among Europeans was evidently behind the offensive images.

"If the issue is really one of free speech, would you publish cartoons making fun of the Jewish Holocaust?" I asked Rose and the editors. "If not, do you at least support the right of newspapers and individuals to raise historical questions about the Holocaust?"

Yet after a month of correspondence with Rose and the editors, they have completely avoided answering my questions about the Holocaust and the right of free speech for historical revisionists in Europe.

Loki
Thursday, February 9th, 2006, 09:20 PM
I think there is no doubt of a Jewish World Order conspiracy .

Well, that can be debated. But I personally don't think so. I agree with Eldritch's post.

If Jews are so powerful and almighty as some conspiracy theorists suggest, then why are they still struggling to control the pitiful Palestinian people? Many "rightwing" and "Nazi" people believe in Jews as if they are some kind of gods, and control everything and can do anything. That is just stupid IMO.

mathydd
Thursday, February 9th, 2006, 09:29 PM
I'm new to this site, and I would just like to say that Loki now officially has my respect. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. I grow tired of people trying to convert me concerning the Jews. I don't care about Jews, I care about Northwestern Europe and her diaspora.

Atlas
Thursday, February 9th, 2006, 09:31 PM
One thing that has not been mentioned yet in this thread is that the jews have always promoted multi-culturalism and third world immigration to our countries, they also encouraged mixing and abortion (of course non-white don't get any abortion) that's why I've always considered them as a bigger threat. I mean, by encouraging all the above, they've killed far more white than any muslim around the world... but times change, and yes, today, we have 25 millions muslims on the European soil and counting... so I kinda changed my mind, and people will too. After all, its not the jews who harass us on our streets.

Death and the Sun
Thursday, February 9th, 2006, 09:40 PM
Thulean Inquisitor:

Can you provide some further links/info?

Believe me, I am not trying to attack or insult you, although our views on this issue seem to be very different.

What I am trying to do is learn, that's all.

Nightmare_Gbg
Thursday, February 9th, 2006, 09:58 PM
Well, that can be debated. But I personally don't think so. I agree with Eldritch's post.

If Jews are so powerful and almighty as some conspiracy theorists suggest, then why are they still struggling to control the pitiful Palestinian people? Many "rightwing" and "Nazi" people believe in Jews as if they are some kind of gods, and control everything and can do anything. That is just stupid IMO.

Can you please explain how some of us see the jew's as some kind of gods?

Loki
Thursday, February 9th, 2006, 10:04 PM
Can you please explain how some of us see the jew's as some kind of gods?

Well, maybe not some of "us", but some people do. They think Jews are almighty, and control the whole world, all the media and all people's minds. Everything is a "Jewish Conspiracy" apparently, even including the Danish cartoons row. I opt to take a more rational and realistic view of things.

Nightmare_Gbg
Thursday, February 9th, 2006, 10:13 PM
Most of the media is owned by jewish companys.I can take the Bonnier group in Sweden as a good example.Not seing the jews as the primary threat to our
peoples is in my veiw a grave misstake,just becouse the islamic threat is the most obviouse threat in the mainstream media doesnt make the the biggest threat to us.Just remember that the A.D.L is the group most responisible for trying to shut dowm websites such as this one and in general trying to stop us expressing our point of veiw.

Loki
Thursday, February 9th, 2006, 10:23 PM
Most of the media is owned by jewish companys.I can take the Bonnier group in Sweden as a good example.Not seing the jews as the primary threat to our
peoples is in my veiw a grave misstake,just becouse the islamic threat is the most obviouse threat in the mainstream media doesnt make the the biggest threat to us.Just remember that the A.D.L is the group most responisible for trying to shut dowm websites such as this one and in general trying to stop us expressing our point of veiw.

The ADL is not trying to shut down this website. :)

I do believe Islam is a far greater threat to Europe than the Jews, even with all their media power. You would be amazed at how much political clout Islamic groups have. Even the Jews come second, and the Muslims often win if there was a dispute between the two groups. I have seen many such examples in England. The Muslims are very well organised in societies all over Europe... every European country has some sort of "Muslim Council", that even the governments are afraid of. They constantly try to appease them. The Jews are nowadays less well organised, quite liberal and in many cases well integrated in European society. On the other hand, one does not find many "liberal" Muslims. They seem to have a strong solidarity in their community.

Nightmare_Gbg
Thursday, February 9th, 2006, 10:28 PM
I think you made a big misstake.And i do know what muslim unity can do.I work among them regulary.

Loki
Thursday, February 9th, 2006, 11:37 PM
I think you made a big misstake.

I haven't done anything yet, I just voiced an opinion. :P

Nightmare_Gbg
Thursday, February 9th, 2006, 11:41 PM
An oppinoin i fail to see the logic in.

Loki
Thursday, February 9th, 2006, 11:42 PM
An oppinoin i fail to see the logic in.

You are not forced to agree with me. ;)

Hell Cell
Friday, February 10th, 2006, 12:10 AM
If you research the Jewish religion you will find that most Jews are not even aloud to read all the books. The lowest are left totally in the dark and are totally blameless and only know the bible and Talmud. Then there are those who folow the Gemarah law who are the ruling class. Isreal in run according to these rules.
The majority of Israeli Jews are very hostile to goyims as they call us being in their country however is hushed up as their religion states that they can be despicable to non Jews (very similar to Islam as in raping non believers etc) however if any powerful goyim find this out it would indanger the Jewish so they only act with courtesy when powerful goyim are in danger of finding the truth. This was said by Jew Israel Sharak. I can come up with many examples that the Jewish religion is equally incomatible with our way of life as Islam and how Judaism is just more stealthy in guiding the Jewish people. The Talmud is rigidly autoritarian and yet capable of much development with out really having to change any of its original dogma. Its a more sophisticated version of the Koran.

Hell Cell
Friday, February 10th, 2006, 12:19 AM
We also have a secret ruling class known as the freemasons. You could just as easy point the finger at them. The Protocols of Zion was part of their plan too (Hitler also persecuted them in Germany). The Top Jews and the Top White men stirring up a war with the west against Islam in the name of dominian and profit. With us all in the dark (average Jew aswell). I've heard less plausible theories.

Islam is a big obstacle to globalisation just like fascism and communism before it dont forget. Maybe Islam is just a threat to the globalisation agenda and world war three if it occurs will be becasue of that just like fascism getting in the way before it. Islam is a culture and like globalisation killed cultures in Europe with multi-culturalism they want to do the same with Islamic society but with hostile take over with strong public support after a few more years of stirring things up which is not hard due to the nature of the muslims.

I would agree with the war to a extent not becasue Ive been hodwinked but because they are a genuine threat and maybe them being brought here was done on purpose to make them show them selves to be that threat more clearly in the average westerners mind. To make us hate them more and there for be ready for war. Surely some one some where knew what would happen Islam as long been documented to be what we see it now (as viscious). Many Jews knew about it and many westerners did. I think the next few years will be very interesting.

I would however worry about sending troops in regards to the war I would not want to see our populations obliterated only to be mixed with yet more african immigration when we come home to replace more lost great men of our race. I would much rather use superior technology which I assume they have. I believe it is in the Jewish interest not to race mix us by the way on further thinking becasue an anti jewish backlash by what will be third worlders would be terrible as resentment to them grows like it does to white ruling classes before them would colmunate in massacre. I just think they want their own piece of the pie, many are also anti-immigration do not forget and have suffered equally.

beowulf wodenson
Friday, February 10th, 2006, 01:29 AM
I'm somewhere in between the two extremes posited in this thread. I am "anti-semitic" on what I firmly believe to be a rational basis. Simply said, in this country the jews are a powerful, wealthy, politically influential minority. What they want, esp. vis a vi Israel, they usually get. There has been reams of research done on organized jewry's pivotal role in bringing about the third-world invasion, 'civil rights' activism, etc. in America which I'll not rehash here for the sake of brevity. They are not all-powerful, but simply a clever and deceitful alien ethnic minority whose interests more often than not conflict with my people's and their activism to benefit their people harms mine. Their greatest strength is their long history of organized ethnocentrism combined with a higher than average intellectual prowess.
Things may be different in Europe, but in America the jews are one of the primary threats facing my people. Their organized zionist elites have been instrumental in bringing about the dispossesion of white America in collaboration with traitors of our people.
I do not need any elaborate 'conspiracy' theory to simply say the jews' interest are at odds with my peoples' and they have pursued them to the detriment of my people and nation.
Kevin McDonald's view of the jews in "Culture of Critique" rather sums up the basis of my 'anti-semitism'.
I do not consider muslims less a threat in America than the jews, but their lobbyists and $$ ain't as good, and they don't produce the nightly news. :D

brian
Friday, February 10th, 2006, 04:10 AM
Neturei Karta: anti-Zionist Jews here in New York: http://www.nkusa.org/

Wiseman
Friday, February 10th, 2006, 07:30 AM
Many people on the right of the political spectrum believe in some vast, almighty Jewish/Zionist conspiracy. They control all of the media, all of the world governments (ZOG), our minds, ... everything. In short, they are gods and have already planned our future for us, and there is nothing we can do about that. Some even go further to seriously suggest these conspirating Jews are actually lizard aliens. Well... I wish to challenge this ridiculous line of thought, and dismiss it as utter nonsense. :coffee:

In today's world, Islam is a far greater threat to Europe than the Jews ever were. Islam is an aggressive religion which is set upon world domination. Europe should use the Israeli-Islamic conflict to its advantage, and perhaps side with the Jews until militant Islam's back has been broken. I can't see it working any other way at the moment...

Even in the case where there is no cooperation between Israel and the West, we should still focus on Islam as the primary threat. I mean, Islamics are 1.4 billion strong already, and their population growth doesn't seem to be slowing down that much... they are already more than the Chinese.

More later... post your thoughts.. ;)

This sums up my stance quite accurately. Like a wise man once said (should be familiar to the Finnish members ;) ), the Jew simply isn't needed in the equation when there is so much stupidity to go around among our own.

Fortis_in_Arduis
Friday, February 10th, 2006, 11:36 AM
The 'people' who oppose the far-right in Britain are Searchlight Magazine.

They are a bunch of Communists, including many jews who are also pro-Zionist, who collect information on nationalists and patriots and probably lots of other people too, and then pass it on to the security services so that the Government can strategise and create appropriately repressive policies.

Of course they are conspiring to breakdown patriotism in anyone but their own people.

Organised, intelligent and chauvinistic, yes.

Gods, all-powerful, indefatigable, no.

What they do is very simple, and I enjoy explaining it to people.

Loki
Friday, February 10th, 2006, 12:30 PM
The 'people' who oppose the far-right in Britain are Searchlight Magazine.

They are a bunch of Communists, including many jews who are also pro-Zionist, who collect information on nationalists and patriots and probably lots of other people too, and then pass it on to the security services so that the Government can strategise and create appropriately repressive policies.

Of course they are conspiring to breakdown patriotism in anyone but their own people.

Organised, intelligent and chauvinistic, yes.

Gods, all-powerful, indefatigable, no.

What they do is very simple, and I enjoy explaining it to people.

This is true, but without the Goverment's cooperation they can't do anything. And I still maintain that Islam is more powerful in Britain than the Jewish lobby. (by the way, why do some people spell Jews like "jews"? It is grammatically incorrect).

Sigurd
Friday, February 10th, 2006, 03:39 PM
(by the way, why do some people spell Jews like "jews"? It is grammatically incorrect).

Because Brussels has decided that "Jewish" should be spelt with a capital J, but "christian" not. ;)

Loki
Friday, February 10th, 2006, 06:35 PM
Because Brussels has decided that "Jewish" should be spelt with a capital J, but "christian" not. ;)

Brussels doesn't have the power to change the English language. In all English publications I read, "Christian" is always capitalized.

Aptrgangr
Friday, February 10th, 2006, 09:00 PM
I have a question to those believing Jews control all and everything: why should Jews promote muliculturalism, when they also are effected by the obvious negative consequences? I mean, in what interest would it be for Jews to import millions of Muslims to Germany? Germany e.g. delivers the world´s most sophisticated Hydrogen-driven submarines to Israel, a Muslim ruled 3rd world-chaos state Sultanate Almaya never would deliver this to Israel, not only because of the politics the state promotes, also because of the racial decline - there would be noone left being able to develop such sort of vessels. There are evil Jews around, there´s enough evidence many Jews are corrupt and involved in the organized crime, especially those came to Germany from the former Soviet Union. It is also true Jews enjoy greater protection in Germany than Germans, judges often enough do not dare to prosecute Jews to avoid being called anti-semitic. And there are Jews busy engaged with promoting multiculturalism. But there are also non-multiculturalist Jews, wanting to run their business without bothering anyone and without racemixing (and without ruling the world).
All this what I have posted about Jews is also true for Muslims. They are allowed to preach: Germans are stinking and low beings - without being rosecuted, you can imagine how fast Police would catch me if I would say: Muslims are stinking and low beings, in my own country. There are Muslim gangs raping and commititng crimes every day, many no longer get jailed as jails are too full with them, and politicians are keen to provide information Muslims/foreigners are not more criminal than natives. One trick they use is that they say Turks with German passports are Germans and no longer count them as foreigners. I have met some Jews in my life, e.g. in school, they were intelligent, decent and friendly persons, and I sometimes dealt them rough.
All Muslims I met so far, and I can promise there is no lack of them around here, tried to provoke me with words like (sorry, but I want to be authentic) "blonde cunthead", " ******* German", "we will get you soon" and so on, without having been provoced by me. (To make it more clear: they automatically feel provoked when they see me and are not alone). Even negroes do not behave this way, but Muslims always behave this way, no matter what race they belong to. The Turks/Arabs I met thisfar being decent people were Kemalistic Atheists and/or Christians (and female mostly). Even Muslim females bother me with anti-social behaviour. One time I really was attacked by a (male) Muslim gang, they gave me thrashing/stabbing for my life - and helped me to open my eyes. In school teachers only said I should be more tolerant, those poor foreigner kids are socially underprivileged. In the school I was one time a girl was pushed by two guys into a corner and pissed on, must I mention this was done by Muslims? I think this is clear. Of course, the director of school and teachers did everything to hush up this incident, visitors from other schools were no longer allowed to visit school, as if the students from the neighbouring grammar-school would have caused any problems, and the girl got the best or second best school-leaving-exmination I have heard...
When I look to Israel I see they have similar problems like we have, a low birth-rate and a high birth-rate of Muslims in their own land. Jews here also have a very low birth-rate, the reason why Jews became more here is Germany allowed Jews from the former Soviet Union to come here in masses. But this number is by far lower than the number of Muslims invading my land.
I feel disgust towards all semitic religions, when I read e.g. the bible I can clearly say the semitic god Jahwe/Allah is a worthless peace of trash, at least the Christians do not worship a murdering and child-molesting bandit of the dunes. I oft read jews control media, they have a great influence, that is very true, but what the media say is not always in favour of Israel, often enough there are reports about Israeli crimes in Palestine, and I hardly hear any reports about criminal Muslims but TV is full of picures with Muslims celebrating the "holy Ashuah" festivity - I do not know it´s exact name - the festivity they hit themselves and children with some sort of flails and blades. Many NS are happy the Iranian president said Israel should be destroyed, they also seem to be happy "Mein Kampf" is a bestseller there, and of course they celebrate the fact simple desert people deny the warcrimes having been committed during the 3rd Reich. When I talk to (some) NS saying Arabs also are semites so it does not make sense to ally with them I often hear I have to see the "varied character".I can not express how fed up I am always to see a varied character, multiculuralists say I have to see the varied character of things, NS ay I have to see the varied character of things...
Muslims are securing their own sharia-law areas, I haven´t a clue why Jews could have been interested in this? It may not be forgotten Muslims threatened Europe from the beginning of their existence.
Fact is Jews fear Muslim immigration (one time a Synogogue was attacked by Muslims, media said Neonazis did it because of the swastikas painted on it´s wall - of what benefit would it for the media Jews to say this?), except those who are muliculturalists, I think the greatest threat for us is the own decadence, expressed in: multiculturalism, liberalism, unlimited capitalism etc. If the own society would be healthy, those crappy ideologies would have no chance.
I can not imagine the cartoons in Jyllands Posten were printed be zionist provocers, this newspaper wanted to break through the self-censoring ruling in Danish/Western media when it comes to Muslims. Can someone imagine being shot by a Jew for watching the movie : Brian´s Life by Monthy Python´s Flying Circus?

Sigurd
Friday, February 10th, 2006, 09:37 PM
Brussels doesn't have the power to change the English language. In all English publications I read, "Christian" is always capitalized.

http://canadafreepress.com/2005/cover103105.htm

Loki
Friday, February 10th, 2006, 09:47 PM
http://canadafreepress.com/2005/cover103105.htm

:speechles

beowulf wodenson
Saturday, February 11th, 2006, 01:35 AM
Ha. I'm well aware "Jews" is the correct usage. I use "jews" purposefully to express my opinion of them , ie in the diminutive sense. Gratifying at an admittedly petty level. That and I'm lazy :D

Thulean Imperial Inquisitor
Saturday, February 11th, 2006, 04:50 PM
Thulean Inquisitor:

Can you provide some further links/info?

Believe me, I am not trying to attack or insult you, although our views on this issue seem to be very different.

What I am trying to do is learn, that's all.

All right.
I must admit I am not the best one to inform you or others of this subject. I dont really spend much time reading about Jews and their ways.

Books like "Taldud" by Jews, "The Protocols of Zion" by Jews, "The International Jew: The World's Foremost Problem" by Sr. Henry Ford, "Jewish Tribal review (http://www.jewishtribalreview.org/open.htm)", "Bolshevism from Moses to Lenin" by Dietrich Eckart and "Jewish Supremacism" by David Duke and "The Biological Jew" by Eustace Mullins could tell us a lot about the subject.

There are a lot of other books and websites on the subject. I'm not in the mood at the moment to write an much on the Jew World Order subject but I'll give you a few fun quotes on the subject of Jews and Judaism.

"Give me control of the money of a country and I care not who makes her laws." (Meyer Rothschild)

"Why are the Jews hated? It is the inevitable result of their laws; they either have to conquer everybody or be hated by the whole human race..." - VOLTAIRE (Francois Marie Arouet) 18th century French philosopher, writer

"I participated with Herzl in the first Zionist Congress which was held in Basle in 1897. Herzl was the most prominent figure at that first Jewish World Congress. He worked to achieve an object which had been fixed beforehand. Just as Isaiah foresaw, decades before the event occurred, the victorious power of Cyrus before anyone else, so did Herzl foresee twenty years, before we experienced them, the revolutions brought about by the Great War, and he prepared us for that which was going to happen. He foresaw the splitting up of Turkey, and he foresaw that England would obtain control over Palestine. 'We may expect important developments in the world.' These were the words spoken by Herzl twenty years before the Great War. He added that the events would offer the Jewish people fresh opportunities." (The Judisk Tidskrift, No. 6, Aug.-Sept., 1929, written by Dr. Ehrenpreis, Chief Rabbi of Sweden).

"We Jews regard our race as superior to all humanity, and look forward, not to its ultimate union with other races, but to its triumph over them." (Goldwin Smith, Jewish Professor of Modern History at Oxford University, October, 1981)

"Hitler will have no war, but he will be forced into it, not this year but later..." (The Jewish Emil Ludwig, Les Annales, June, 1934)

"The millions of Jews who live in America, England and France, North and South Africa, and, not to forget those in Palestine, are determined to bring the war of annihilation against Germany to its final end." (The Jewish newspaper, Central Blad Voor Israeliten in Nederland, September 13, 1939)

"The people who own and manage national impact media are Jewish and, with other influential Jews, helped create a disastrous U.S. Mideast policy. All you have to do is check the real policy makers and owners and you find a much higher concentration of Jewish people than you're going to find in the population. By national impact media I am referring tot he major news wire services, pollsters, Time and Newsweek Magazines, thye New York Times, Washington Post, and the International Herald Tribune. For example, CBS' Mr. (William) Paley's Jewish. Mr. Julian Goodman, who runs NBC, and there's a Leonard Goldenson at ABC. Mrs. Katherine Graham owns the Washington Post and Mr. Sulzberger the New Yor Times. They are all Jews! You go down the line in that fashion...not just with ownership but go down to the managing posts and discretionary posts... and you'll find that through their aggressiveness and their inventiveness, they now dominate the news media. Not only in the media, but in academic communities, the financial communities, in the foundations, in all sorts of highly visible and influential services that involve the public, they now have a tremendous voice.
Our policy in the Middle East in my judgement is disastrous, because it's not even handed. I see no reason why hearly half the foreign aid this nation has to give goes to Israel, except for the influence of this Zionist lobby. I think the power of the news media is in the hands of a few people...it's not subject to control of the voters, it's subject only to the whim of the board of directors." (Former Vice President Spiro Agnew)

"The customs of the Jews are base and abominable and owe their persistence to their depravity. Jews are extremely loyal to one another, always ready to show compassion, but towards every other people they feel only hate and enimity. As a race (the Jews are not a race, because they have mingled with the other races to the point that they are only a people, not a race), they are prone to lust; among themselves nothing is unlawful." (Roman Historian Tacitus).

"We Jews, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we want a world of our own." (You Gentiles, by Jewish Author Maurice Samuels, p. 155).

"We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent." (Jewish Banker Paul Warburg, February 17, 1950, as he testified before the U.S. Senate).

"Whoever is in power in Downing Street, whether Conservative, Radicals, Coalitionist, or Pseudo- Bolshevik, the international Jews rule the roost. Here is the mystery of the 'Hidden Hand' of which there has been no intelligent explanation." (Leo Maxse, writing in the August issue of the "National Review" 1919)

"In the management of the New World we give proof of our organization both for revolution and for construction by the creation of the League of Nations, which is our (Jews) work. Bolshevism is the accelerator, and the League of Nations is the brake on the mechanism of which we supply both the motive force and the guiding power...What is the end? That is already determined by our mission." (Comte de St. Aulaire)

"World War II was a Zionist plot to make way for the foundation of the Jewish State in Palestine." (Joseph Burg, an anti-Zionist Jew).

"Use the courts, use the judges, use the constitution of the country, use its medical societies and its laws to further our ends. Do not stint in your labor in this direction. And when you have succeeded you will discover that you can now effect your own legislation at will and you can, by careful organization, by constant campaigns about the terrors of society, by pretense as to your effectiveness, make the capitalist himself, by his own appropriation, finance a large portion of the quiet Communist conquest of that nation." (Address of the Jew Laventria Beria, The Communist Textbook on Psychopolitics, page 8).

"Zionism was willing to sacrifice the whole of European Jewry for a Zionist State. Everything was done to create a state of Israel and that was only possible through a world war. Wall Street and Jewish large bankers aided the war effort on both sides. Zionists are also to blame for provoking the growing hatred for Jews in 1988." (Joseph Burg, The Toronto Star, March 31, 1988).

"There is scarcely an event in modern history that cannot be traced to the Jews. Take the Great War (World War I)...the Jews have made this war!...We (Jews) who have posed as the saviours of the world...we Jews, today, are nothing else but the world's seducers, its destroyer's, its incendiaries, its executioners...We have finally succeeded in landing you into a new hell." (Jewish Writer, Oscar Levy, The World Significance of the Russian Revolution; The International Jew, Vol. III (1921), pp. 184-87).

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tension. By pounding into the consciousness of the dark races, that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them into the program of the Communist Party. In America, we aim for several victories. While inflaming the Negro minorities against the whites, we will instill in the whites a guilt complex for their supposed exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Blacks to rise to prominence in every walk of life and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige,, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and will begin the process which will deliver America to our cause." (Jewish Playwright Israel Cohen, A Radical Program For The Twentieth Century. Also entered into the Congressional Record on June 7, 1957, by Rep. Thomas Abernathy).

"Cunning, no doubt came to Churchill in the Jewish genes transmitted by his mother, Lady Randolph Churchill, nee Jenny Jacobson/Jerome." (Jerusalem Post, January 18, 1993).

"When a Jew in America or South Africa speaks of 'our Government' to his fellow Jews, he usually means the Government of Israel, while the Jewish public in various countries view Israeli ambassadors as their own representatives." (Israel Government Yearbook, 1953-54, p. 35)

"Under this roof are the heads of the family of Rothschild -- a name famous in every capital of Europe and every division of the globe. If you like, we shall divide the United States into two parts, one for you, James [Rothschild], and one for you, Lionel [Rothschild]. Napoleon will do exactly and all that I shall advise him." (Reported to have been the comments of Disraeli at the marriage of Lionel Rothschild's daughter, Leonora, to her cousin, Alphonse, son of James Rothschild of Paris).

"Mrs. Van Hyning, I am surprised at your surprise. You are a student of history -- and you know that both the Borgias and the Mediciis are Jewish families of Italy. Surely you know that there have been Popes from both of these house. Perhaps it will surprise you to know that we have had 20 Jewish Popes, and when you have sufficient time, which may coincide with my free time, I can show you these names and dates. You will learn from these that: The crimes committed in the name of the Catholic Church were under Jewish Popes. The leaders of the inquisition was one, de TorQuemada, a Jew." (Woman's Voice, November 25, 1953)

"2.2 billion worth of military equipment had been stripped from U.S. Forces in West Germany and America and shipped to Israel in an unprecedented day and night airlift." (General George S. Brown, Chairman of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff and top American military leader, made the statement at Duke University in November 1974).

"[The world] forgets, in its ignorance and narrowness of heart, that when we sink, we become a revolutionary proletariat, the subordinate officers of the revolutionary party; when we rise, there rises also the terrible power of the purse." (The Jewish State, New York, 1917)

"The Bolshevik revolution in Russia was the work of Jewish brains, of Jewish dissatisfaction, of Jewish planning, whose goal is to create a new order in the world. What was performed in so excellent a way in Russia, thanks to Jewish brains, and because of Jewish dissatisfaction and by Jewish planning, shall also, through the same Jewish mental an physical forces, become a reality all over the world." (The American Hebrew, September 10, 1920)

"Let us recognize that we Jews are a distinct nationality of which every Jew, whatever his country, his station, or shade of belief, is necessarily a member. Organize, organize, until every Jew must stand up and be counted with us, or prove himself wittingly or unwittingly, of the few who are against their own people." (Louis B. Brandeis, Supreme Court Justice, 1916-1939)

"The two internationales of Finance and Revolution work with ardor, they are the two fronts of the Jewish Internationale. There is Jewish conspiracy against all nations." (Rene Groos, Le Nouveau Mercure, Paris, May, 1927)

"Ma'aser is the tenth part of tithe of his capital and income which every Jew has naturally been obligated over the generations of their history to give for the benefit of Jewish movements...The tithe principle has been accepted in its most stringent form. The Zionist Congress declared it as the absolute duty of every Zionist to pay tithes to the Ma'aser. It added that those Zionists who failed to do so, should be deprived of their offices and honorary positions." (Encyclopedia Judaica)

"The Jewish people as a whole will be its own Messiah. It will attain world dominion by the dissolution of other races, by the abolition of frontiers, the annihilation of monarchy, and by the establishment of a world republic in which the Jews will everywhere exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this new world order the Children of Israel will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition. The Governments of the different peoples forming the world republic will fall without difficulty into the hands of the Jews. It will then be possible for the Jewish rulers to abolish private property, and everywhere to make use of the resources of the state. Thus will the promise of the Talmud be fulfilled, in which is said that when the Messianic time is come the Jews will have all the property of the whole world in their hands." (Baruch Levy, Letter to Karl Marx, La Revue de Paris, p. 54, June 1, 1928)

This is only a very, very small example of what one can find with a little bit of search. :coffee: