PDA

View Full Version : What Pantheons Are You Linked Up To?

Hoarsewhisper
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 10:34 PM
What pantheons are you linked up to?

Loki
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 10:52 PM
A bit of a funny post, since I doubt anyone here would be linked up to Kabbalah or Islamic stuff. :confused:

Hoarsewhisper
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 11:06 PM
A bit of a funny post, since I doubt anyone here would be linked up to Kabbalah or Islamic stuff. :confused:

Well, then you dont mark that boxes...;)

Arcturus
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 11:08 PM
I fail to understand why you have posted this poll. So you end up with a lot of answers in the 'Norse' column, perhaps a few (what do I know) in the 'Other' column, and the ones in between are blank.

What good does that information do anyone?

perkele14
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 11:14 PM
I vote for the "other side" :P

http://www.jmanx.com/images/funny/Evil%20Santa.jpg

Sigurd
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 11:18 PM
You forgot to include Celtic, Slavic and Finnish, the ones that are the only other beside "other" "none" and "Norse" that are applicable to people here.

Anyway, for myself, I am purely Norse in connections to Pantheons. I am an Asatruar, and it would be quite hypocritical if I adhere to the Wiccan idea of including stuff from everywhere. ;)

Loki
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 11:21 PM
You forgot these (http://groups.msn.com/mufd9es9fk2beh4nju3aqn0j61/spmireligionandculturesami.msnw). ;)

Blutwölfin
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 11:29 PM
Where can i vote for my new trendy fluffy (and ancient!) Wicca religion? Since I read TeenWitch I am really into this kind of stuff... http://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Fantastique/witch.gif

Alice
Thursday, January 26th, 2006, 03:29 AM

Ugh to both of those choices. :speechles I'm not sure if it's the Kabbalah or the Talmud (maybe it's both) that basically gives Jews every endorsement to cheat and/or harm gentiles. Oh, and let's not forget that gentiles prefer sex with cows, according to that "sacred" text.

brian
Thursday, January 26th, 2006, 03:44 AM
I clicked other because I made up my own. Their vivid trials of human-like agony draws me closer to my own spiritual enlightenment; it is through them, I grow to greater plane of apathy. [Yes, apathy! Don't get it? Well ... blah to you!]

However, some say it is my twisted ego, and when I say that they are real, the just continue their hearty laughters. What's so funny?

;)

Hoarsewhisper
Thursday, January 26th, 2006, 09:30 AM
I fail to understand why you have posted this poll. So you end up with a lot of answers in the 'Norse' column, perhaps a few (what do I know) in the 'Other' column, and the ones in between are blank.

What good does that information do anyone?

I think youre question is very good... "What do I know"...

Remember that the half of the population is less than medium intelligent, and there is no reason to believe it is different in this forum.

The variations are so slight, its nearly impossible to identify, but combined with published lack of knowledge the signs are more unmistakeable.

Also these have opinions, can read and write, and drives cars, no problem. But lesser intelligent than the medium. Half the population is, no shame. And intellicence is no measure on anything else either.

So I have tried to make the questions as easy as possible to understand.

Hoarsewhisper
Thursday, January 26th, 2006, 09:47 AM
I detect that knowldege is shared quite unfair, so I will try to help a little on that.

Kaballah may be jewish, and is what Talmud, The Bible and the Choran builds on.

As somebody maybe has discovered, christianity has been in these countries the latest 1000 years. This has worked an overwhelming influence on us. The roots and the dynamics on that are found in the Kabballah.

As a model of the universe it is probably the most developed, precise, and well defined cosmology available. Technically. And we should shun knowledge on that?

Jewish or not, does not matter. Eat the bite of the hook. An example, the Uzi is one of the fastest and reliable handguns available. I give a sxxx if it is made in Israel or at Cuba, or at Mars. I prefer that long before most else, simply because it is better.

Weg
Tuesday, January 31st, 2006, 02:19 PM
I voted Celt.

Links do not nescessary have to be positive.

I've no positive links with Kaballah, Islam, Buddistic, Hindi; so I didn't voted those ones.

I'm pretty much indifferent to Egyptian, Enochian, Gnostic "pantheon". I'm interested in Greco-Roman religion (Greek and Roman = same pantheon for Romans borrowed it from Greeks hence the "greco-latin" mythology) and Norse myhtology can be interesting time to time.