PDA

View Full Version : Things That Should Be Illegal

GreenHeart
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 12:02 AM
I know I have mine, but I'm wondering, what are other members opinions of things are just wrong, (but are legal now, and should be made illegal, if we were to take control tomorrow or if we could change our current governments? What are the most important issues?

If you vote one of the last three opinions, please explain.

Lissu
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 12:18 AM
Circumcision of infants is on top of my list.

Sigurd
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 12:19 AM
We need children.
Whole children.
That are of pure race.
And that are not exposed to the Zionist propaganda.

Hell Cell
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 12:26 AM
So what would you make illegal Nordic Power 88?

fog
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 01:32 AM
Circumcision of infants is on top of my list. Why do you feel strongly about circumcision? I think it is clearly less bad (for the baby) than abortion.

I have found that peoples' philosophical pain tolerance dramatically effects their view point on issues. When asked if one would prefer infinite torture (without death) or instant death, we see that there are two distinct poles of thought.

There are those who cherish certain things, such as consciousness, and try to maximize the good while ignoring the bad, while others try mainly to minimize the bad.

As for me, I would choose infinite torture over death, so I disagree with you on the abortion/circumsion issue. I view abortion as the greater assault, as I would prefer the most miserable existance to none at all.

Lissu
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 02:00 AM
Why do you feel strongly about circumcision? I think it is clearly less bad (for the baby) than abortion.

I have found that peoples' philosophical pain tolerance dramatically effects their view point on issues. When asked if one would prefer infinite torture (without death) or instant death, we see that there are two distinct poles of thought.

There are those who cherish certain things, such as consciousness, and try to maximize the good while ignoring the bad, while others try mainly to minimize the bad.

As for me, I would choose infinite torture over death, so I disagree with you on the abortion/circumsion issue. I view abortion as the greater assault, as I would prefer the most miserable existance to none at all.I take it you are snipped?

Circumcision is a Semitic tradition, not European and it definitely doesn't belong to the Nordish culture. It has no medical reason. Foreskin is there for a reason, otherwise evolution would have taken care of it. Babies can't voice their opinion, would they want their genitals mutilated or not.

I don't need to explain why I haven't voted certain options.

Vanir
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 03:18 AM
genitals mutilated
And that's it in a nutshell.

Offhand....

Foreign/Private owned Media Empires/Oligarchies
Tipped Mullett hairstyles
Country & Western Music.
Semitic Cults
Race-Mixing.
Race Mixing propaganda.
I wonder whether Banking should be on the list...
Money from thin air seems to have caused nothing but strife and problems ultimately.

The Abortion issue is moot, as (it is reasonable to suppose) any society that banned miscegnation would also be one that re-prioritized the Family Unit, and the values associated with it, thus females would not be falling pregnant irresponsibly, ans simply wouldn't be seeking terminations. I would allow the termination of embryoes that were clearly going to be handicapped etc, burdening their families and society and experiencing only anguish in living.

Sigurd
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 03:25 AM
I would allow the termination of embryoes that were clearly going to be handicapped etc, burdening their families and society and experiencing only anguish in living.

Also, where there is a danger to the life of both mother and child that cannot be evaded. That way, better save one than lose both.

In any case, I am generally against abortion, as some of my posts will have highlighted in the past, and will continue to do so in the future.

brian
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 04:34 AM
I chose stuff, but does it matter really what I think, when a truly healthy, self-aware society can come to consensus on things?

Thruthheim
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 11:47 AM
I voted..

Zionist Media
Race-Mixing Propoganda
Immigration from certain countries
Circumcision.

I don't feel the need to explain myself, although you may ask, why, if you voted to ban race-mixing propoganda, would you not ban race-mixing altogether.. Well, i believe in freedom, and do not want to impose my views on everyone else on such a matter, i feel it unhealthy, and i feel that without the race-mixing propoganda, race-mixing would be cut ten fold.
I deem it more healthy, if people decide on their own, without me making totalitarian rules.

Zyklop
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 12:14 PM
Circumcision is a Semitic tradition, not European To be more precise, itīs a nomadic tradition because nomads hardly ever wash themselves. Apparently this is also true in America where circumcision is considered a hygienical step.
There are, however, medical reasons that demand circumcision, like Phimosis. Therefore I donīt think it should be completely outlawed. Same goes for abortion.

Lissu
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 04:32 PM
To be more precise, itīs a nomadic tradition because nomads hardly ever wash themselves. Apparently this is also true in America where circumcision is considered a hygienical step.
There are, however, medical reasons that demand circumcision, like Phimosis. Therefore I donīt think it should be completely outlawed. Same goes for abortion.This is why I specified my reply to infants ;)

Adults are of course free to do whatever they want to themselves. Too tight foreskin has to be operated of course, but it may not necessarily need full circumcision.

Zyklop
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 04:53 PM
Too tight foreskin has to be operated of course, but it may not necessarily need full circumcision.True, a home-made incision may be enough.

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/340614/2/Antique_tailor_s_scissors___open__with_p ath_.jpg

Hoarsewhisper
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 04:57 PM
Hey, what about jazz, reggae, hiphop and such???

fenriSS_
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 05:09 PM
Hey, what about jazz, reggae, hiphop and such???

I think that's the same as zionism or race mixing propaganda

Thruthheim
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 05:10 PM
I think that's the same as zionism or race mixing propaganda

Im more pro banning Hip Hop as a term of deculturalization and race mixing propoganda.. but genre's such as Motown, i wouldn't ban, as i happen to like some of that genre.

Zyklop
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 05:12 PM
Im more pro banning Hip Hop as a term of deculturalization and race mixing propoganda.. but genre's such as Motown, i wouldn't ban, as i happen to like some of that genre.Personal likings shouldnīt influence general laws.

Thruthheim
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 05:33 PM
Personal likings shouldnīt influence general laws.

This is a poll which asks individuals what they think should be illegal.
So it's very much about Personal likings.

Zyklop
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 05:39 PM
This is a poll which asks individuals what they think should be illegal.
So it's very much about Personal likings.The race/people is more important than the individual. Would you subject to rules that are against your individual likings but would help the survival of the group?

Thruthheim
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 05:41 PM
The race/people is more important than the individual. Would you subject to rules that are against your individual likings but would help the survival of the group?

If you are implying Motown is something which could bring our race to it's knees, I disagree.

I am a Nationalist, but i don't want to suppress freedoms.
Do that, and it will only lead to a new age ressurgence of Liberalism.

Sigurd
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 07:14 PM
There are, however, medical reasons that demand circumcision, like Phimosis. Therefore I donīt think it should be completely outlawed.

True. I myself have a relative who needed to have it done at age 6 because the foreskin was, well, too tight. It was a big fuss because that family line are so Fundi xian that they were debating whether they should allow it... :rolleyes:

Medical reasons should be an exception for most things.
Exception to the exception: Mixing with an Albino Negro is still race-mixing.

Zyklop
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 07:18 PM
If you are implying Motown is something which could bring our race to it's knees, I disagree.

I am a Nationalist, but i don't want to suppress freedoms.
Do that, and it will only lead to a new age ressurgence of Liberalism.Ok, but why do you support the banning of HipHop, but not that of Motown then?

Thruthheim
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 07:24 PM
O, but why do you support the banning of HipHop, but not that of Motown then?

Motown doesn't use words such as "bitches", "Hoe's" and "Bling".. it also doesn't encourage violence, drug use and womanising.

Motown i see is acceptable, appreciative, everything Hip Hop isn't.

Groups such as the Drifters, Banning that would be reckless censorship.
It poses no threat, propoganda wise, or culture wise, i doubt it will re-emerge as the predominant popular music form, in a Nationalist society.

Whereas, Hip Hop is representative of all the ills that a re displayed by our youth, attitude, ebonic speech, bastardizing of the language, loss of identity.. etc.

Don't get me wrong, i don't overtly like Motown, but i see it's banishment as Puritanic.

Sigurd
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 07:24 PM
O, but why do you support the banning of HipHop, but not that of Motown then?
I know that this wasn't directed at me, but I'll throw in my own mustard.

Doesn't Hip-Hop often have anti-European/anti-White political messages in, in any case. :confused:

Well, I can't see a point of banning Jazz or Blues, just because it originated with Black people. Heck, we shouldn't play the modern drumset; and the guitar we can't use because it was based upon Arabian stringed instruments.

My personal opinion is, if it's part of the propaganda, then ban it. And Hiphop promotes race-mixing, anti- "White" violence, etc.

fog
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 08:25 PM
I am fairly libertarian. I would never outlaw free speech, which includes enemy propaganda.

I disagree with the assertion that non-nordish cultural influence is by definition undesirable. If the cultural element is inferior, no honorable person will adopt it, and I do not worry much about the others.

As for abortion/circumcision, I think that the parent fully owns the child, and should be able to do whatever he/she wants with it.

The parent has great control over what form the child will take. I could see nations banning teaching one's children racism, as they never chose to become hateful on their own. The child has no choice as to what he will become. The parent has control of the socialization and the genetics.

I see no reason to ban miscegenation. I am glad to let the less honorable members of our race abandon it.

So long as our basic freedoms are maintained, our race should not fear, for our only threat is that we do not care enough to preserve ourselves. It does not take many, and if there is only a few they will be among the most honorable, and they alone will be sufficient for perpetuating the race.

Lissu
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 09:00 PM
As for abortion/circumcision, I think that the parent fully owns the child, and should be able to do whatever he/she wants with it.:icon_surp

...Would that include physical abuse and incest also? :rolleyes:

Your statement is also somewhat in conflict with your statements about abortion.

A child is an individual, not part of his/her parents and thus cannot be owned. A good parent protect his/her children and gives as good tools to survive in life than possible. A parent can also teach his/her values to the child, but it is up to the child to decide would they follow the paths of his/her parents or not.

fog
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 11:36 PM
My statement would not be considered shocking in some past cultures. In early Rome, a father could kill his son even after it had reached adulthood. (and some like to pretend that the early Romans were Nordid. :D)

Your statement is also somewhat in conflict with your statements about abortion. No need for a debate, but to clarify, I agree with you that abortion should be legal.

...Would that include physical abuse and incest also? images/smilies/general/rolleyes.gif I am not sure how you define physical abuse, but I think a father should be able to punish his children physically. (I am not saying that it is desirable.)

When I read about an African man raping his child, I usually do not fell sorry for the child, as I know that the child comes from the same stock and will likely behave in the same manner as an adult.

Perhaps I am too darwinistic, in my assumption that those with unflawed genes will behave reasonably and that those with bad genes will give birth to children with bad genes. I admit that this is not always true.

but it is up to the child to decide would they follow the paths of his/her parents or not. I work with the assumption that the mind is a chemical machine, which assumes a physical form inherited from the parents, and that this mind responds to external stimuli in a manner governed by the laws of physics. The child choses neither the architectue of the mind nor the stimuli to which the mind responds to.

The parents limitation is their ignorance of the exact workings of the greatly complex mind and the exact effects stimuli will have on it, but they are responsible for all of the factors which go into forming the child.

Æmeric
Thursday, January 26th, 2006, 01:04 AM
I'm do'nt approve of elective abortions but I did not vote to ban it because in the United States more then half of all abortions are performed on black & hispanic women. Without legal abortion there would be anywhere from 25-40 million additional non-whites in this country.

Hell Cell
Thursday, January 26th, 2006, 01:55 AM
Just ban abortion on babies with good race or give the woman involved a finacial insentive to keep him/her. I think alot more stigma should be put on abortion you know like they do with smoking at the moment.

They should have posters up funded by the governmet in public places (white areas and places of frequent) with slogans like "are you sure you want to do this" and adverts with the same message so maybe not ban it but strongly discourage it. And purposfully aim it at white women in the under current.

newenstad
Friday, January 27th, 2006, 10:47 PM
I ticked Abortion, Immegration from certain countries, the race-mixing options and zionism...but at least I believe in Kants categorical imperative...:rolleyes: