PDA

View Full Version : Are Nordics Equal to Cromagnid Types?

fog
Sunday, January 15th, 2006, 11:50 PM
My theory is that Nordics descend from Bruenns and the Bruenns from the Cro-magnons. These types are all equal when it comes to racial soul and abilities. Thus, it won't be possible to "reconstruct" Nordics, because the Cro-magnons are essentially extinct, and Bruenns are even more rare than the Nordics. The Bruenn days are closer to the end than Nordics.
I would like to know if others agree with her on this subracial equality theory.

Siegfried
Sunday, January 15th, 2006, 11:52 PM
The robust Cro-Magnoid physique is markedly different from the gracile Nordid, and I therefore disagree they have the same abilities, at least physically. I can't put this in terms of general superiority, though.

Skildur
Sunday, January 15th, 2006, 11:54 PM
Superior in what terms?

fog
Monday, January 16th, 2006, 12:00 AM
Superior in what terms?
Well, we are responding to "These types are all equal when it comes to racial soul and abilities", so if you think one racial soul is superior to the other or if one race has a greater overall aptitude you should vote for its superiority.

I should have added a fourth option for those that think the two races are essentially different but do not prefer one over the other.

Sigurd
Monday, January 16th, 2006, 12:02 AM
Different, but equal in greatness.

SouthernBoy
Tuesday, January 17th, 2006, 05:04 AM
I will assume that the disparity in endocranial volume between "Nordoids" and "Cro-Magnoids" in traditional studies underlies a disparity in g; this might be irrelevant due to the generally-archemorphic constitution of "Cro-Magnoid" cerebra. I have also perceived a consequent disparity in the level of introversion present in both types.

Mesomorphism seems more apparent in "Cro-Magnoid" individuals than in "Nordoid" ones; does one consider mesomorphism superior?

"Cro-Magnoids" might be slightly more advantagous in terms of g, but the highly-progressed mental and physical gerontomorphism of "Nordoids" would lead them to be, atleast in my opinion, "superior".

Cranial capacity can be selected for without any subsequent craniofacial reorganization in "Nordoids" due to their phylogenetically-advanced (and "homonidized") crania; this, however, is not true of "Cro-Magnoids" whom possess archemorphic, atleast by modern European standards, crania.

I will add more information and conjecture (:P) at a later time if it is wanted. :)

GreenHeart
Wednesday, January 18th, 2006, 04:33 AM
If it's nordids are truly gracile, then obviously they are physically inferior, at least not well suited for a cold environment, and more aptly suited for a warm environment. Which doesn't merge well with light hair skin and eyes which are suited for a cold or cloudy environment. With that kind of a body type they wouldn't be very strong either, though they would be faster, and have somewhat more endurance in activities like running.

We find that UP types have harmonious bodily combinations, all suited for colder environments, large brain size, a heavier frame, while still being a physically fit, and tall type (unlike alpines). Larger muscles can be more easily built, but less endurance because of the heavy frame, though also less bone breakage because of sturdier bones. The nordic brain may be slightly smaller, but then the body would also be correspondingly smaller, thus no loss of intellectual capacities.

The ancient Germanics according to Tacitus were said to be of low endurance and all have red hair and fierce blue eyes. So did the nordic type actually exist back then in the form it does now? Or did, according to weather changes, some of the UP race become depigmented in terms of hair color, and then gradually become gracile, perhaps from mixing with gracile ancient med types? (The kind of meds that were pure and are now exinct.) In any case, it would seem to me that the UP race descends from the Cro-magnons, and the nordics from the UPs. Simply because the UP types have harmonious characteristics, while nordics don't. Therefore, nordics would have been selectively bred from UP types for their beauty and aesthetic appeal, which explains the seemingly contradictory features.

I of course voted that both types are equal. I haven't noticed any major differences between the two types, other than the ones listed above.

Sigurd
Wednesday, January 18th, 2006, 02:34 PM
I of course voted that both types are equal. I haven't noticed any major differences between the two types, other than the ones listed above.

You should change your name to NordicAndCromagnidPower88 then... :D

GreenHeart
Wednesday, January 18th, 2006, 06:33 PM
But that name would be too long... ;)

Loki
Wednesday, January 18th, 2006, 07:10 PM
I think this is an idiotic thread. Closed.