PDA

View Full Version : Ghana rap band in Iceland

White Iceland
Saturday, January 14th, 2006, 04:32 AM
Does anyone have the details?
---
A friend told me today about a rap group staying in Iceland of negroes from Ghana. They supposedly appeared on the cover of Sirkus magazine and were quoted something like, "We love the daughters of Icelandic racists." Infuriating!

Then my friend tells me that DV had a cover article soon after showing that one of the rappers was facing 3 rape charges! This is the sort of publicity that these bastards deserve and anything we can do to collect the story here and make sure that it gets told to Icelanders who might have missed it would send a message loud and clear.

As of now, I don't even know the names of the group or the members. It was guessed that they might have been sponsored in the country by some multiculturalist organization or specifically the activist negro Akeem Cujo aka Samuel Oppong, famous drum beater who lost his job at Althjodahusid for sending death threats to nationalists.

Does anyone have more information?

nordnerd
Saturday, January 14th, 2006, 04:39 AM
I'm not sure if this is the same ****** rapper you're talking about but I read some story about a Asian ****** that looks like 50 Cent with chinky eyes being let off by the courts for a series of rapes on Icelandic teenage girls. I also remember from the DV article that they were on the cover of Sirkkus magazine too, but don't remember that quote. Well like I said he looks more like some Asian-****** hybred but I guess we're just splitting hairs in this case. This story broke about 2-3 weeks ago but I didn't hear anything after it.

Hey, what's with the word censors?

White Iceland
Saturday, January 14th, 2006, 04:42 AM
Quite humourous... we can call them bastards, but not the dreaded "N word." I went back and edited in "negro" which sounds even more demeaning, actually.

nordnerd
Saturday, January 14th, 2006, 02:42 PM
Wow, Iceland officially has itz own "Savage Negro BEAST!"

http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/3954/halturnersavagenegrobeastsmug9.gif

beowulf wodenson
Saturday, January 14th, 2006, 02:48 PM
How truly unfortunate for Iceland, one of the very few truly homogeneous nations :speechles :negro000: Negroes are quite the nuisance in my parts and plentiful across the American South as is their jungle racket called 'rap' :annoysigr
Best of luck true Icelandic nationalist patriots in fighting such filth :iceland:

Sigurd
Sunday, January 15th, 2006, 12:25 AM
The combination between Iceland on one hand and Negro and Rapist on the other hand doesn't deserve publicity. Icelanders shouldn't be listening to this cheap music, too, they should be reading the Eddas instead, at least that's some art of their own! :speechles

White Iceland
Sunday, January 15th, 2006, 03:13 AM
Agreed... but the publicity was given in the first place and now it seems little is being said... typical Icelandic media hush policy.

It would be good to know the details just so we can say, "I told you so!"