PDA

View Full Version : Do you blogg?

Blutwölfin
Wednesday, January 4th, 2006, 04:03 PM
Do you have a blogg? Do you read other people's bloggs? Do you like bloggs in general? Or do you think they are they completely unneccessary?

Aor
Wednesday, January 4th, 2006, 04:29 PM
Completely unneccessary. :)

hauer
Wednesday, January 4th, 2006, 04:30 PM
Weblogs are generally stupid. 99 % of blog writers share pictures of themselves, friends and family. They, usually teenagers, write about their everyday life as if everybody were interested. It's pointless. These people are failure in life and their only goal is social acceptence.

The internet wasn't intended for socializing, but as a tool for sharing information.

People should create a website instead to publish ideas and values, exchanging information regarding mathmetics and whatnot.

Arcturus
Wednesday, January 4th, 2006, 04:54 PM
I don't have one, dont intend to have one, and don't read them.:coffee:

People just aren't as interesting as they like to think ;)

newenstad
Wednesday, January 4th, 2006, 05:05 PM
Sometimes to participate in some tNP-threads is kind of "slight blogging" (ie: What are you drinking, eating, listing to and so on)...

There are some blogs with a load of useful information but I haven´t found them yet...;)

Blutwölfin
Wednesday, January 4th, 2006, 05:17 PM
One of our forum leaders has his own and good blog. Some of his posts are also to find on various forums, such as Skadi for example.

see here (http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=35247) :)

newenstad
Wednesday, January 4th, 2006, 05:25 PM
Jag talar inte svenska! :shrugani:

(but I will read the english posts)

Hoarsewhisper
Thursday, January 5th, 2006, 06:45 PM
I have a few blogs in various enviroments. To me they are very useful tools to meet new dates, customers and contacts.

Others blog does interest me only if I cant have any practical use of it. A place one may find the most curious blogs are at alt.com.:coffee:

The slaves shall serve!

Xanthochroid
Thursday, January 5th, 2006, 06:48 PM
I don't even know what blogs are... :yawnee20:

newenstad
Thursday, January 5th, 2006, 09:20 PM
Defintion of blog (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blog)

A blog is a website in which journal entries are posted on a regular basis and displayed in reverse chronological order. The term blog is a shortened form of weblog or web log. Authoring a blog, maintaining a blog or adding an article to an existing blog is called "blogging". Individual articles on a blog are called "blog posts," "posts" or "entries". A person who posts these entries is called a "blogger". A blog comprises hypertext, images, and links (to other webpages and to video, audio and other files). Blogs use a conversational style of documentation. A given blog will usually focus on a particular "area of interest".