PDA

View Full Version : Common Hallstatt Nordics

nordic_canadian_male
Tuesday, January 27th, 2004, 06:05 AM
Members have posted pics of extreme Nordid individuals, but i was wondering if anyone had any pics of your average se norwegian or of anyone whose nordid but not an athlete, just an average joe.

Gesta Bellica
Tuesday, January 27th, 2004, 07:18 AM
Members have posted pics of extreme Nordid individuals, but i was wondering if anyone had any pics of your average se norwegian or of anyone whose nordid but not an athlete, just an average joe.

U mean extremely blonde like the girl i had few days ago as alias? almost platinum hair?
She was a good example of typical scandinavian blonde just to give ya the idea

nordic_canadian_male
Tuesday, January 27th, 2004, 07:32 AM
I was thinking more of males 16-25 to compare myself with. but thanks for the response anyways.

cosmocreator
Tuesday, January 27th, 2004, 07:37 AM
I was thinking more of males 16-25 to compare myself with. but thanks for the response anyways.

I created this thread. Have you looked at it?

nordic_canadian_male
Tuesday, January 27th, 2004, 07:55 AM
I saw and i read coon's races of europe. I just don't have a scanner so i can't post a pic for the time being. So I was trying to classify myself and Ithought some pics of younger guys would help. I am pretty sure i'm a scandanavian nordic type, like the gotatype. I have very accurate measurements but it's much easier to look at a pic.

Gesta Bellica
Tuesday, January 27th, 2004, 08:56 AM

Sorry, i didn't get u were talking about guys.
Too bad i don't have pics of any of my finnish friends, some were really good examples of scandinavian nordics