PDA

View Full Version : Are half-casts more beautiful or more ugly?

KraftAkt
Wednesday, December 21st, 2005, 04:39 PM
Is it true that half-casts are more beautiful because they bring new different genes together? Not from a racial point of view, of course.

If you look at Alicia Keys, yes, maybe.

But then one sees Ronaldinho!

Im not sure on this one, is there a general tendency?

SaveEurope
Wednesday, December 21st, 2005, 05:08 PM
Ever since I was a kid I have found mixed people to be strange, creepy, and foreign. For me, it's not really a question of ugly or beautiful, but of right and wrong.

If I must choose, though, it would be more ugly.

Constantinus
Wednesday, December 21st, 2005, 05:09 PM
Uglier than whites, less so than negroes.

KraftAkt
Wednesday, December 21st, 2005, 05:14 PM
Ever since I was a kid I have found mixed people to be strange, creepy, and foreign. For me, it's not really a question of ugly or beautiful, but of right and wrong.

If I must choose, though, it would be more ugly.

I agree. Its wrong. But there are general standards to define beauty, such as symmetry of the face. And I couldnt care less what Brazilians do, only few of them are northern anyway.

Arcturus
Wednesday, December 21st, 2005, 05:38 PM
This thread is closed. We don't promote race-mixing here.

Death and the Sun
Wednesday, December 21st, 2005, 08:08 PM
My apologies, Arc, but I really have to butt in with one final comment:

Beauty is a relative term, with no "official" definition. If you think that mixed people are more "beautiful" than others, then why did you bother registering here in the first place?

Besides, why does this matter in the first place? Even if we Nords were the ugliest race on Earth, we still would have every right to protect our existence and cultures. I really don't see what an abstract concept like "beauty" has to do with it.