PDA

View Full Version : I'm Ashamed of this Country

Hellstar
Thursday, September 19th, 2002, 09:35 PM
what a fucked up country im living in,

The royals are discrete about their personal views and apolitical but lately our soon coming king (now prince) has indulged us into details of his rotten opinions. he made this statement:

"Immigrants NO PROBLEM"

after saying this his interfering and polluting society with his snob attitude, he never tried shit, his completely incompetent to air his opinion. but nevertheless all these morons around me get influenced by his words! what pisses me of here is that I have always been for the monarch because of tradition and National honour of my folk, but its soon getting out of hand, you should atleast expect them to be grateful for their heirs and live up to our proud history and show some guts and racial pride, but they marry them selves to foreign races and pollute our monarch family tree, they are utterly ungrateful when they come up with these stupid incompetent philanthropical statements, enough is enough, we demand revisionism.

Obergrenadier
Thursday, September 19th, 2002, 11:12 PM
whites cannot let Europe turn into another America :( .SMARTASS

Ederico
Friday, September 20th, 2002, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Obergrenadier
whites cannot let Europe turn into another America :( .SMARTASS

Let's hope it does not, I want to live in a White Majority Land, not a Land devoid of National and Racial Character, as some idiots propose.

einsatzkommando
Friday, September 20th, 2002, 10:30 PM
It's disturbing when you hear crap from people like this. You would think that they would have some respect for their ancestors and have more backbone.

Kingship is a privilege and not a right. They have the privilege of being reigning over their people they should remember that and show due respect to the wishes of their people.

Hellstar
Friday, September 20th, 2002, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by einsatzkommando
It's disturbing when you hear crap from people like this. You would think that they would have some respect for their ancestors and have more backbone.

Kingship is a privilege and not a right. They have the privilege of being reigning over their people they should remember that and show due respect to the wishes of their people.

WELL SAID:viking

Arno
Monday, September 30th, 2002, 01:56 AM
who cares.

royals are not better then normal people. Just becos they have crown, does not make them better.

Execute entire family. Problem gone. Republic is also good with strong leader.

See Deutschland from 1933 - 1945!

Royalty mostly inbred, degenerate, only concerned with money and personal welfare.

Hellstar
Monday, September 30th, 2002, 02:04 AM
Well I dont care about them, but I see all the democratic morons around me who care for it, and I see how detrimental such statements are for a royal to make. they are causing more harm than good, dethrone them.

SIEG HEIL.........

kaleun
Monday, September 30th, 2002, 03:24 PM
As long as your Africans feel at home and perfectly safe in your country they will continue to invade.
Your royals do not help.
So it's up to the ordinary folk to make these unwanted guests feel unsafe; so unsafe they will go back to their own continent.
It's not just your country with this problem; it is every country with so-called liberals in charge afraid to stand up for their own people.
We need people like Adolf at the helm. No multi-kulti nonsens then!

Abbess Ectoplasm
Monday, September 30th, 2002, 08:59 PM
Hellstar, I sympathize with you and your situation in the UK at the moment.

I particularly sympathize with the fact that any sort of citizen owned firearm is illegal :( not good times.

I don't think wiping out the monarchy will do any good... almost all the crowned heads got whacked in and around WW1... didn't do no good did it? x_p

Hellstar
Monday, September 30th, 2002, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Abbess Ectoplasm
Hellstar, I sympathize with you and your situation in the UK at the moment.

Im A Scandinavian "Not English"

My inner wish,
is not to dethrone the potential of the monarchy,

But to eviscerate the treachery.

Boromir
Monday, October 7th, 2002, 04:16 AM
They did afterall knight in that fag elton john.This does not shock me.The monarchy system is just as bad as our own worthless government.