PDA

View Full Version : Most Annoying Celebrities

bocian
Sunday, January 25th, 2004, 05:46 PM
I dont know if it's just me, but when I see Jennifer Lopez, or P.Diddy or Beyonce ( what is it with these black names? Beyonce?!! ), it just makes me cringe, seeing them or even worse hearing them speak or sing just destroys me, these people are a shining example of exactly what's wrong with America and where it's going. Oh yes Eminem is another one. ;(
Any others?

Ewergrin
Sunday, January 25th, 2004, 05:55 PM
Without a doubt, Jennifer Lopez and Been Affleck are two of the most annoying celebraties ever. Michael Jackson of course is #1.

Laedifox
Sunday, January 25th, 2004, 05:56 PM
Britney Spears, hands down.

AngryPotato
Sunday, January 25th, 2004, 06:15 PM
The celebrities that really make me want to go Elvis on a television whenever I see them or hear about them:

Halle Berry
Andy Dick
Michael Moore
Michael Jackson
Any rapper

I can probably think of more if I flip on the tube.

bocian
Sunday, January 25th, 2004, 06:31 PM
Can't believe I left, Andy Dick off, David Spade is another one that comes to mind, or the host of Fear Factor, Wolf Blitzer, Ricky Lake, and the worst one of all PAULA ZAHN!!

Taras Bulba
Sunday, January 25th, 2004, 06:56 PM
Brittney Spears, Christina Aquerilla, Eminem, Beyonce, Madonna, Ben Affleck, J.Lo, Kobe Bryant, Sarah Jessica Parker and the rest of the "Sex in the City" cast(god, when will that show finally end?), anyother Black I failed to mention.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Sunday, January 25th, 2004, 06:59 PM
hey, I love David Spade :( He's cute and hilarious :D

http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Events/1775/DavidSpade_Grani_815513_400.jpg

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Sunday, January 25th, 2004, 06:59 PM
Richard Simmons is by far the most annoying celebrity!

bocian
Sunday, January 25th, 2004, 07:11 PM
Must agree, but David Spade? oh well, i guess everyone is entitled to their opinion :)

CelticLover
Sunday, January 25th, 2004, 07:12 PM
J-Blow for sure. I also find Madonna extremely annoying.

Scáthach
Sunday, January 25th, 2004, 07:13 PM
The whore camp - Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Paris Hilton et al

The talentless camp - Nearly everyone actually.

Triglav
Sunday, January 25th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Mr. Seinfeld and Ricky:

http://images4.zyn.de/ic/35/148153.jpg

bocian
Sunday, January 25th, 2004, 07:25 PM
The celebrities that really make me want to go Elvis on a television whenever I see them or hear about them:

Halle Berry
Andy Dick
Michael Moore
Michael Jackson
Any rapper

I can probably think of more if I flip on the tube.
Definately agree, but why Michael Moore, he's not that bad. Unless of course Bowling for Columbine offended you.

AngryPotato
Monday, January 26th, 2004, 05:31 AM
Definately agree, but why Michael Moore, he's not that bad. Unless of course Bowling for Columbine offended you.

Fat, greasy, anti-gun. What I've read about Bowling shows that it was pieced together to show the NRA in a bad way. Not done as a documentary. I also have a problem with his nonstop bashing of the president. I hate the domestic policy of the Bush adminstration, but I have no problem with the war on 'terror.' A lot of people will argue with that, but if 9-11 had been 9-24 I would've been working in the WTC. I took it personal. Unless the Arabs are willing to rise up and destroy Israel I have no problem with the US and its current 'nation building' in the Middle East.

Allenson
Monday, January 26th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Does George Dubya Bush count? If so, to there my vote is cast. ;)

Mac Seafraidh
Monday, January 26th, 2004, 07:39 PM
I dont know if it's just me, but when I see Jennifer Lopez, or P.Diddy or Beyonce ( what is it with these black names? Beyonce?!! ), it just makes me cringe, seeing them or even worse hearing them speak or sing just destroys me, these people are a shining example of exactly what's wrong with America and where it's going. Oh yes Eminem is another one. ;(
Any others?
Indeed the Multi-Kulti society must end. I am sick of all the entertainment BS with this racial melting pot.

Ewergrin
Monday, January 26th, 2004, 09:55 PM
Thorburn, without a doubt. ;)

bocian
Tuesday, January 27th, 2004, 01:48 AM
Fat, greasy, anti-gun. What I've read about Bowling shows that it was pieced together to show the NRA in a bad way.
If you think about it, maybe that's a good thing, the only purpose I see for guns in ANY society, is to hunt ( for animals ) are you telling me every American is a hunter? I live across the border in Ontario, we had 50 murders in Toronto last year, most by guns, you know from where? America. With the deteriorating situation in America, I don't know why anybody would be for guns or the NRA. Toronto pop. almost 5 million, murders 50. Gary, Indiana pop. 100 thousand or so, murders 69. F**king scary! :-O I must say however I do agree with you about the war on "terror", but George W really does seem like an idiot sometimes.

Evolved
Tuesday, January 27th, 2004, 05:37 AM
LL Cool J. Whenever I see or hear him I just want to gouge his eyes out and piss into his skull. :-O

AngryPotato
Tuesday, January 27th, 2004, 06:45 AM
:-O
If you think about it, maybe that's a good thing, the only purpose I see for guns in ANY society, is to hunt ( for animals ) are you telling me every American is a hunter? I live across the border in Ontario, we had 50 murders in Toronto last year, most by guns, you know from where? America. With the deteriorating situation in America, I don't know why anybody would be for guns or the NRA. Toronto pop. almost 5 million, murders 50. Gary, Indiana pop. 100 thousand or so, murders 69. F**king scary! I must say however I do agree with you about the war on "terror", but George W really does seem like an idiot sometimes.

Gary, Indiana is one scary looking place though. I never thought I would have a reason to keep this website address, but here goes:
http://homepages.wmich.edu/~d9kohrma/gary2002/
I was very interested in 'urban exploration' for a time.

As for the guns...tough issue. In my case I own firearms to kill human beings. I don't take them out with me and I'd never use one because someone bumped into me and scuffed my Nike Air Jordans. Everything comes down to personal responsibility. I've had a gun held to me in the past and I have been shot at. Technically I've been shot, but the bullet had ricocheted and hit me in the leg. No real damage luckily. I wouldn't classify myself as a gun nut, just a gun owner. Now if I woke up and found someone in my house I would definitely shoot first and then ask questions. I pretty much follow what the gun nuts use as a defense for gun control and agree with it. Gun control only takes guns out of the hands of honest citizens. Criminals will get guns/drugs/booze whatever they want no matter what kind of laws are in place. I do believe in the restrictions in place such as the Brady Bill and the assault weapon ban. A friend has 7 versions of the AK-47 from various countries. Why does he need 7? I have no idea. I don't think he does, but I'm pretty sure he sleeps on them naked. Another good reason for guns is national defense. I don't think there's a nation in the world that could invade America and control its cities. Another worthy excuse to bear arms is that in the 60s the black community decided to riot here in New Haven. If something similar were to happen today I feel confident that I'd be able to put up some type of resistance.

Cliffnotes:
Guns can be bad and be good.
Not having a gun when you need one is always bad. :-O

cosmocreator
Tuesday, January 27th, 2004, 06:49 AM
If you think about it, maybe that's a good thing, the only purpose I see for guns in ANY society, is to hunt ( for animals )

Your argument is not very well thought out. The purpose of private citizens owning guns is to fight back when the government becomes too oppressive. They always become oppressive.

Razmig
Tuesday, January 27th, 2004, 07:42 AM

http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Events/1775/DavidSpade_Grani_815513_400.jpg
Ditto hes a hottie...made some funny movies with Chris Farley...we need more caucasian comedians...where did they all go? I don't get these new aged dudes...theyre jokes dont make me laugh.

Without a doubt, Jennifer Lopez and Been Affleck are two of the most annoying celebraties ever. Michael Jackson of course is #1.
Your comment contradicts itself...I'd have to say Michael Jackson is more of a freak that should be shot off to the core of the sun for being such a sick bastard rather than an annoying celebrity.

I can not tolerate one second of Seinfeld of any of his little sarcastic gangees. He makes me twitch...and his jokes are lame. Other than that...I think I pretty much hate every celebrity, seeing as how theyre all sell outs. Where is my John Wayne? Where have all the cowboys gone? Everything on TV seems to be reflecting the inner-city getthos...what kind of culture is that? I've eliminated TV from my diet...it does a body good, I suggest for anyone else who is soul searching, or perhaps just to cleanse the mind...avoid TV, movies, and tabloids at all costs...

cosmocreator
Tuesday, January 27th, 2004, 07:46 AM

I like Just Shoot Me!

Awar
Tuesday, January 27th, 2004, 08:14 AM
Fortunately, I don't watch any of western TV's, my only contact with US or European
celebrities is totally random and certainly not often.

On the other hand, I'm extremely annoyed with our own celebrities.

Nordhammer
Tuesday, January 27th, 2004, 08:21 AM
hey, I love David Spade He's cute and hilarious

Ditto hes a hottie...

One down.

http://www.forums.skadi.net/showpost.php?p=79217&postcount=55

goidelicwarrior
Tuesday, January 27th, 2004, 08:26 AM
Fat, greasy, anti-gun. What I've read about Bowling shows that it was pieced together to show the NRA in a bad way. Not done as a documentary. I also have a problem with his nonstop bashing of the president. I hate the domestic policy of the Bush adminstration, but I have no problem with the war on 'terror.' A lot of people will argue with that, but if 9-11 had been 9-24 I would've been working in the WTC. I took it personal. Unless the Arabs are willing to rise up and destroy Israel I have no problem with the US and its current 'nation building' in the Middle East. my god.. not yet another blind man.. camt u see that its the uS/Jew support to Israel that makes the arabs go nutz??? u had it coming since 70 % of you support your zog ... also .. the only motive is the oil and jewish foreign policy carried out by stupid Americans.. what evidence do you have that al qaida worked with Saddam ?? none !!!! where are the weapons of massdestruction ??? nowhere !!! btw .. how are the arabs supposed to rise up. when you supply your dear friend Israel with the latest weapons all the way to nuclear arms ???? think please ..... and the jew Jerry Seindfeld is the worst, second are all rapp niggers missy elliot...

The Blond Beast
Tuesday, January 27th, 2004, 08:28 AM
One down.

I knew it! :D

cosmocreator
Tuesday, January 27th, 2004, 08:33 AM
One down.

Three down. Some of them aren't so obvious.
http://www.forums.skadi.net/showpost.php?p=79742&postcount=64

Razmig
Tuesday, January 27th, 2004, 12:30 PM
One down.

nice try Nord... (:o I repeat, I will not sleep with you (stop PMing me love letter), or any other men here at Skadi, or any man for that matter. ;)
btw what was that link, what poll was that?

Sigrun Christianson
Tuesday, January 27th, 2004, 01:04 PM
Does George Dubya Bush count? If so, to there my vote is cast. ;)
Right on, dalonord. I agree.

I would also count any celebrity that goes on Hollywood Squares or the Pyramid. How pathetic.

Concur on Richard Simmons, Andy Dick & Paris Hilton. I also must add Al Sharpton.

AngryPotato
Tuesday, January 27th, 2004, 04:16 PM
my god.. not yet another blind man.. camt u see that its the uS/Jew support to Israel that makes the arabs go nutz??? u had it coming since 70 % of you support your zog ... also .. the only motive is the oil and jewish foreign policy carried out by stupid Americans.. what evidence do you have that al qaida worked with Saddam ?? none !!!! where are the weapons of massdestruction ??? nowhere !!! btw .. how are the arabs supposed to rise up. when you supply your dear friend Israel with the latest weapons all the way to nuclear arms ????

Using CIA stats: Israel is made up of about 4.8million jews using a lot of American weaponry or American money to buy arms. Egypt is made up of just under 70million muslims, who also take American money. Syria is made up of over 15million Arabs. Lebanon is over 3million Arabs. About 20million Arabs in Saudi Arabia. 5million Arabs in Jordan. Iraq was about 20million Arabs before the war. If 120million+ Arab/Muslims can't clear out 4.8million jews, that they claim to hate and want to destroy, than why should I care about them. If America gave no money to Israel the Arabs would still be nuts and complain about how Germany supports Israel with reparations. It is a lose-lose situation. The only solution is and has always been the Final Solution. If the US were to expel all jews from its borders, which I doubt will happen in my lifetime, America would still have an interest in the Middle East. Our economy needs a supply of oil that is readily available and relatively cheap. I know that my pocket was affected by a 0.30$ drop for a gallon of fuel since Gulf War 2. I don't see the war as totally jew inspired. I know of no evidence of Saddam working with Al Queda. I believe US intelligence reports were backed up with British, French, and German reports. At some point Iraq did have WMD, some of which found its way from the US, but Saddam didn't want to let inspectors into his palaces due to privacy reasons. He tried playing chicken with the worlds superpower and got smacked for doing so. Most Americans do not realize the jewish influence on our society and how far it has gone. I begin my blame on parents who allow their children to eat up the semite nonsense on TV day after day. When the child goes to school we learn from textbooks that teach a version of history/morality that they see on TV when at home. As an American I know this because I lived this. The movie They Live is how I see America right now and I wish I had the sunglasses to hand out.

Anyway another annoying celebrity that I forgot about: Pauly Shore

Ewergrin
Tuesday, January 27th, 2004, 10:28 PM
Your comment contradicts itself...I'd have to say Michael Jackson is more of a freak that should be shot off to the core of the sun for being such a sick bastard rather than an annoying celebrity.

Explain, exactly, how my statement condradicts itself. Please. Do it. Make sure you read it carefully first, THEN open your mouth. ;)

Razmig
Tuesday, January 27th, 2004, 11:08 PM
Right on, dalonord. I agree.

I would also count any celebrity that goes on Hollywood Squares or the Pyramid. How pathetic.

Concur on Richard Simmons, Andy Dick & Paris Hilton. I also must add Al Sharpton.
Come now, Richard Simmons is a good hearted man (I think he's married too), he's helped thoulsands of people with obesity. I think he's a big man in that he's done so much for people, he motivates them. WTF Has Whoopy Goldberg (black Jew??) done for society besides waste space on video store shelves with Sister Act 1 & 2, and god knows how many other lame sequals.

Laedifox
Tuesday, January 27th, 2004, 11:44 PM
Anyway another annoying celebrity that I forgot about: Pauly Shore

Is he still considered a celebrity? I though he washed out years ago.

Oooh, Paris Hilton ... I'd like to scratch that woman's eyes out. What a f*cking little attention-seeking tramp. :flame

bocian
Wednesday, January 28th, 2004, 01:51 AM
Your argument is not very well thought out. The purpose of private citizens owning guns is to fight back when the government becomes too oppressive. They always become oppressive.

And you would know this from...?

Your comment was incredibly well thought out. Yes we have to rise up and take up arms against the government of Canada! Why so paranoid? You are 38 years old, and probably know very well that kids browse through this forum and read what you write, are guns something they need in their lives?
Remember the Solidarity movement? Without guns, without violence.

bocian
Wednesday, January 28th, 2004, 01:53 AM
LL Cool J. Whenever I see or hear him I just want to gouge his eyes out and piss into his skull. :-O

Me too. :)

AngryPotato
Wednesday, January 28th, 2004, 02:00 AM
Is he still considered a celebrity? I though he washed out years ago.

Oooh, Paris Hilton ... I'd like to scratch that woman's eyes out. What a f*cking little attention-seeking tramp. :flame

I read an article with him in it in a magazine on Monday. I think his film/tv career is washed up. He said in the interview that people bother him about being put out to dry and that it isn't really that true because he works 2 days and brings in $60k US.

I didn't even know he was still alive ;)

Sigrun Christianson
Wednesday, January 28th, 2004, 06:35 PM
MeeeOOOW, Laedifox!

I made the sorry mistake of seeing her on TV once. She looks like she'd melt if you set her too close to the fireplace.

I will never, ever understand how any man can find women like Paris Hilton attractive, for more than fifteen minutes or so. Everything about her screams F-A-K-E gold-digger. Fake breasts, pumped-up lips, hair dye, tons of make-up... I can't even tell what she really looks like under all that sandblasting and spackle.

Using her looks to get what she wants is fine, that is a woman's prerogative, but she cheats by altering her looks. Some us use what Nature gave us without altering it. No fair. :D

Razmig
Wednesday, January 28th, 2004, 09:21 PM
Explain, exactly, how my statement condradicts itself. Please. Do it. Make sure you read it carefully first, THEN open your mouth. ;)
You specifically said (now correct me if I'm wrong because I'm quoting you on this, maybe its a glitch in the system):

So am I to understand that, despite Jennifer Lopez and "Been" Affleck are two of the most annoying celebraties, however Michael Jackson remains #1? Does that make Jennifer and "Been" #2#1? or #1#2?

Ewergrin
Wednesday, January 28th, 2004, 10:03 PM
You specifically said (now correct me if I'm wrong because I'm quoting you on this, maybe its a glitch in the system):

So am I to understand that, despite Jennifer Lopez and "Been" Affleck are two of the most annoying celebraties, however Michael Jackson remains #1? Does that make Jennifer and "Been" #2#1? or #1#2?

Common sense escapes you.
You should have italicized "...two of the most annoying celebraties, however, Micheal Jackson of course is #1."

Jennifer Lopez #3
Ben Affleck #2
Micheal Jackson #1

Got it?

Gladstone
Wednesday, January 28th, 2004, 10:33 PM
Robin Leach, host of that show "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous".

http://www.greatertalent.com/graphics/speakers/leach.jpg

Even the fellows name gives bad vibes!

Gladstone
Wednesday, January 28th, 2004, 10:40 PM
This purp perp too!

http://www.pbs.org/wlae/barney.gif

I do trust he/she/it is in syndication by now and not actively reproducing new episodes. :|

Razmig
Thursday, January 29th, 2004, 08:34 AM
Common sense escapes you.
You should have italicized "...two of the most annoying celebraties, however, Micheal Jackson of course is #1."

Jennifer Lopez #3
Ben Affleck #2
Micheal Jackson #1

Got it?
Hmm, you said two of the most annoying celebraties ever. Most and ever would contradict #1 my friend. It is common sense to avoid including such confusion in a sentance. The proper form would have been as follows: I find both Jennifer Lopez and Ben afflect to be two very annoying celebraties, however, Michael Jackson is of coarse #1. Saying "of coarse is" would be improper. What country are you from BTW?

Got constructive critisism?

Ewergrin
Thursday, January 29th, 2004, 12:28 PM
Hmm, you said two of the most annoying celebraties ever. Most and ever would contradict #1 my friend. It is common sense to avoid including such confusion in a sentance. The proper form would have been as follows: I find both Jennifer Lopez and Ben afflect to be two very annoying celebraties, however, Michael Jackson is of coarse #1. Saying "of coarse is" would be improper. What country are you from BTW?

Got constructive critisism?

sentance? Afflect? coarse?

Are you certain that you want to argue semantics in this thread? :P

Razmig
Thursday, January 29th, 2004, 02:25 PM
sentance? Afflect? coarse?

Are you certain that you want to argue semantics in this thread? :P
my point was that of sentence structure, i honestly don't care what spelling errors i made (dont make me find your posts and point out yours). point is, your statement was contradictory (don't avoid the original subject.

for someone who speaks 6 langauges, english being my 6th, i find it pathetic that several americans struggle to utilize their primary and only language. i was only being friendly and making a joke, however i've yet to be proven wrong.

Abby Normal
Saturday, January 31st, 2004, 07:59 AM
Jennifer Lopez

When I saw the name of this subject I knew I had to put something about her... She can't sing, she can't act, she's been married at least nine times, and she wants to be called "J. Lo." I can't stand how people constantly say how pretty/ hot/ beautiful/ glamourous she is because she is one of the ugliest celebrities today. Sure, she's caked in makeup, but her stylists, etc, could make anyone look decent. There is no natural beauty in her at all...

The rest of the world seems not to agree with me... Does anyone agree, or am I just crazy?

Abby Normal
Saturday, January 31st, 2004, 08:01 AM
Sweatin' to the oldies, right? Does he qualify as a celebrity?

bocian
Sunday, February 1st, 2004, 05:18 PM
When I saw the name of this subject I knew I had to put something about her... She can't sing, she can't act, she's been married at least nine times, and she wants to be called "J. Lo." I can't stand how people constantly say how pretty/ hot/ beautiful/ glamourous she is because she is one of the ugliest celebrities today. Sure, she's caked in makeup, but her stylists, etc, could make anyone look decent. There is no natural beauty in her at all...

The rest of the world seems not to agree with me... Does anyone agree, or am I just crazy?

You're definitely not crazy, what gets me the most is when she calls herself an artist. ;(

Blod og Jord
Saturday, June 6th, 2009, 04:41 PM
The Jewish and Black Americans who think their sitcoms are funny annoy me.
The singers like Britney.
Michael Jackson is a catastrophe alone for what he did to his body.
Paris Hilton and other plastic celebrities.
Heidi Klum and the celebrities who race mix, and especially those who love to flaunt that in public.

Ossi
Saturday, June 6th, 2009, 04:47 PM
Which celebrities AREN'T annoying, would be a better question. :D

Slætartind
Tuesday, June 9th, 2009, 06:54 AM
Paris Hilton and other plastic celebrities.
Absolutely the most annoying celebrity ever :)
The guy in Discovery channel can be very annoying too in "dirty jobs" he is called Mike Rowe.

Some of the worst ghetto African American move also have kind of lame humor. Don´t remember the name of them.

Herzbluth
Tuesday, June 9th, 2009, 09:31 AM
Actually I dislike nearly all celebrities of today…

But okay, have some fun with this:

http://marvelousgirl.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/seal_heidi_klum_pregnant.jpg

xcrawlxawayx
Wednesday, June 17th, 2009, 08:07 PM
Almost all overpublicized US celebrities annoy me..kind of like the ones on TMZ everyday. The Flash in the pan celebrities that are just famous for basically nothing.