PDA

View Full Version : British grandparent may no longer mean right to a visa

Loki
Wednesday, October 26th, 2005, 08:10 AM
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/newspaper/0,,172-1843550,00.html

British grandparent may no longer mean right to a visa

By Richard Ford, Home Correspondent

http://images.thetimes.co.uk/images/trans.gif

THE historic links between Britain and hundreds of thousands of Commonwealth citizens are under threat as part of a government overhaul of migration rules.

A new points-based immigration system threatens to end a scheme under which Commonwealth citizens with a British grandparent are allowed to enter and settle in Britain.

The move will mainly affect people from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa and Zimbabwe who have used the “ancestral visa” scheme to come to Britain.

Under the historic visa scheme Commonwealth citizens who can prove that one grandparent was born in Britain are allowed to enter the country. They must also be prepared to work and keep themselves, without relying on the State. Crucially, after four years in Britain, they can apply for permanent settlement.

More than 60,000 Commonwealth citizens have entered Britain using the ancestral visa system in the past five years, and a smaller number has been allowed to settle permanently.

The disclosure that the future of the scheme is under consideration by the Home Office came after the issue was raised yesterday by the Commons Home Affairs Select Committee. A Home Office spokeswoman said that no decision had been taken.

She said: “We are consulting on the new points system for managed migration to cover routes to work, study and train in the UK. As we develop the new system we will consider how it relates to the existing routes, such as UK ancestry.”

More than 10,000 Commonwealth citizens were allowed to settle in the country in 2003 and 2004 on the basis that one of their grandparents was born in Britain.

The Government’s plans for a points-based migration system means that the focus will shift to attracting migrants to do key jobs. This would close the door on low-skilled, non-EU workers settling in Britain. Only investors and skilled workers would be allowed to settle. The new migration work scheme would have five tiers, with points linked to educational attainment and age. It is intended to replace the existing 50 ways that people can come to work and study in Britain.

Loki
Wednesday, October 26th, 2005, 08:13 AM
The move will mainly affect people from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa and Zimbabwe who have used the “ancestral visa” scheme to come to Britain.

Yeah, keep out those damn uneducated Aussies! They are a real threat to this country's racial integrity and prosperity! :rolleyes: We would much rather have a boost of asylum seeker numbers from the Congo, Somalia and Papua New-Guinea. :scratch:

Hmmm... does something sound wrong with the above?

Heidenlord
Wednesday, October 26th, 2005, 02:24 PM
Any idea as to why that is? Is the government of Britain trying to get away from all connotations that citizenship is related to blood?

It seems you guys need an Oliver Cromwell the 2nd or a Guy Fawkes with a briefcase nuke.

Some of the stuff that comes out of Britain these days is just plain nuts...It is like you elected 100 Hillary Clintons, Diane Feinsteins, and Chuck Schumers. As bad as slack-jawed conservatives can be don't you all have anyone in your country to counter-balance the massive slide to the multi-cultural, anti-western left?

Sigel
Wednesday, October 26th, 2005, 07:31 PM
don't you all have anyone in your country to counter-balance the massive slide to the multi-cultural, anti-western left?
It's not called a slide here, it's called cultural enrichment.:D

...and NO is the answer.

Apart from us.

anonymaus
Wednesday, October 26th, 2005, 07:45 PM
More than 60,000 Commonwealth citizens have entered Britain using the ancestral visa system in the past five years, and a smaller number has been allowed to settle permanently.

A record 582,000 people came to live in the UK from elsewhere in the world in 2004, according to government experts.

Oh, no. Dear lord, stem this overflow of rightful citizens to the UK. We'll soon be swamped with highly educated and culturally assimilable migrants. Or not, since the flow of ancestral visa migrants is infinitessimal compared to the flood of unrightful immigrants from all over the world, most of whom have no connection at all to Britain, its people, its culture, or any of the peoples or cultures of Europe. This is an incredibly petty and spiteful move against Britons, their descendants, the Colonies and the remnants of the Empire. Not just unnecessary--insulting.

DreamWalker
Wednesday, October 26th, 2005, 07:47 PM

Sounds like a scheme to keep Whites from S Africa and the former Rhodesia out of England and at the "tender" mercies of the 'groids:frown:

Heidenlord
Wednesday, October 26th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Sounds like a scheme to keep Whites from S Africa and the former Rhodesia out of England and at the "tender" mercies of the 'groids:frown:

Yeah, I have read that Britain and Holland are both pretty nervous about having to absorb the white populations of sub-saharan africa because these people won't be quiet about the everyone-let's-get-along-and-hate-whitey movement.

RedJack
Thursday, October 27th, 2005, 12:32 AM
Yeah, I have read that Britain and Holland are both pretty nervous about having to absorb the white populations of sub-saharan africa because these people won't be quiet about the everyone-let's-get-along-and-hate-whitey movement.

Yes, this wouldn't surprise me at all. And like Anonymous said this is an insult to all expats and their descendants, and all the men from the white Commonwealth who answered the call during the last war. Rhodesia, for example, had to introduce legislation to prevent too many from enlisting and leaving essential services unmanned.

Alizon Device
Thursday, October 27th, 2005, 04:55 PM

Yes, I would guess this is the reason for this petty, spiteful legislation.
This Government has got a nerve.
They will use the resulting fall in immigration from deserving Anglo-Saxon cases to reassure the general population that immigration levels are falling.

When it is no secret, that when normal, non-political British people voice concern over immigration, they are referring to non-white immigration.

This is a great post, as I haven't heard a thing about this on the news. Surprise surprise...

ChrisDownUnder
Friday, November 4th, 2005, 06:33 AM
I don’t think that the existing scheme that the new points-based immigration system is designed to replace is exclusive enough. If an applicant is required to have only one British grandparent, then an individual with 75% non-European blood would be eligible to qualify. :bloed_2:

Anyway the number involved (60,000 in the past 5 years) is relatively small. In comparison, from 1993 – 2004 Germany accepted 1.6 million immigrants from the former Soviet Union, although I’m not sure how many of this number were fully ethnic Germans.

RoyBatty
Friday, November 4th, 2005, 06:42 AM
Israel has accepted many ethnically "Jewish" immigrants from Russia over the years. Needless to say that many of these "Jews" were, errrr, not all that Jewish. Some of these fellas even set up their own Neo-Nazi websites in Israel, causing bewilderment and surprise lol :D

Sigrid
Friday, December 9th, 2005, 02:56 PM
The ancestry visa applies to me as I have two English grandparents and my father had a British passport, but because I am classed as "second generation" they want me to have cartloads of cash (at 12 percent exchange rate this is a hopeless case anyway no matter what you may or may not be able to scrape together) and they want a job waiting and they want you to give a name and address where you will be staying. Fine. However after trying to get in for years we have given up now. They use the excuse that we are "too old". We are both English, both university educated and have absolutely no intention of living off welfare. We are used to living off our own devices as there isn't any welfare here. No go. Most of us are being forced to go to Australia and New Zealand or Canada, if young enough, but the opportunities are drying up.

What is going to happen to all these British decendents whose parents and grandparents fought in the war is this:

Violent crime is claiming us one by one every second of every day and night. South Africa is utterly awash with criminals, rapists and murderers, gangsters and vagrants both local and illegally from other African cesspits. (That's all these countries are now, utterly filthy ungovernable sh*tholes. R.I.P. whatever once was. It is no more.)

There is a steadily decreasing job market for whites. Hang on, I'll rephrase that, the job market for whites has been suffocated by affirmative action. White males are the worst affected and the country is full of able bodied, well educated or trained middle aged white men trying to start their own businesses and go it alone as a result. But the obstacles are many and frustrating. If your company reaches fifteen you have to employ blacks and give workers a share of the business. (No thanks, not after what some of them do.) That is an infringement on your right to choose who you want as employees, but it has another dimension and that is that the current black workforce is lazy, demanding and the most expensive cheap labour in the world. Consequently many people who started up manufacturing enterprises or any other kind of business that employs blacks have been forced to close. They literally cannot take the worker aggression and antagonism any more. They won't come to work on time (anything from nine to ten or eleven in the morning is considered fine even though factories here start at seven and commercial businesses start at eight. They just waltz in anytime they like and you can't fire them, criticise them or in any way try and get some work done. But you have to still pay them for work not done even though they weren't on the premises. They also spend most of their time trying to borrow money from you which they never pay back and never intend paying back. Small factories are closing daily as a result.

Many whites if they can't emigrate face starvation and the gutter. That is a fact and it applies to many who will not be able to get out or make some business enterprise work. We are very enterprising but you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear and at the moment South Africa is a sow's ear. It's a goldmine for some but they aren't white and if they are they exist wedged so far up the rear ends of the powers that be that we consider them more as a kind of pathogen than as our fellow human beings. But then you always get these. They change their ideology like the wind changes direction. The average black is still living in poverty and the ANC has done diddly squat for these and they are starting to riot and complain about the situation. Good for them. But that doesn't help whites. Whites are in another category altogether. They are simply maginalised and sidelined and increasingly dispossessed. The farmland buyouts are turning farmers off land that their ancestors bought and cultivated highly successfully for years. The food supply here will dwindle the way it dwindled in Zimbabwe, but no one will admit it or do anything to stop it.

Our homelands in Europe do not give a monkey's toss for us. Even though our parents and grandparents fought for them in the war and upheld the homeland culture. They view us as scum and as racists.

Such is life. The BNP have offered us the lifeline of a return if they get into power and they are the only party in Britain who is doing this. The opposition is terrified of our return as they know we will and do support the patriotic political groups. They would rather we were left here to die than come on over and lend our strength to yours. We are lending it anyway though. That's what I have been doing for nearly five years. They may not want us or respect us but we still see Britain as our homeland. We do what we can, which isn't always much but it's better than nothing.

Thruthheim
Friday, December 9th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Silver Falcon that is a very sad story. What's more tragic is that right now as i type this there are hundreds of ethnics from the third world being admitted for no reason at all. When we could be admitting our own people from other lands, such as yourself.

I have heard a few stories like these, about an American of British origin and an Australian. It begs belief it really does.

RedJack
Friday, December 9th, 2005, 09:10 PM
The people who govern GB these days are traitors. This sort of thing just makes my blood boil. All sorts of foreigners are swarming into Britain while people of British ancestry can't come home. Damn them!

RoyBatty
Friday, December 9th, 2005, 09:14 PM
Tough break Silver Falcon.

I'm an Afrikaans South African with no Brit ancestral relations and can relate to what you've been through though I wheeled and dealed (Dellboy would be proud, lol :D ) my way through the red tape. The system is heavily loaded against us, that's for sure. Quite why they are so eager to absorb thousands of Albanians, Kurds, black Africans and Pakis and then place them on welfare and give them free housing beggars belief.......

In 6 years of living in the UK I've yet to come across a South African sponging off the system and living off state benefits.

In any case, in the long term you may be better off in Aus or NZ, the UK is heading down SA's route pretty fast. In a couple of decades this country will be run by the Mooslums.

Sigurd
Friday, December 9th, 2005, 10:45 PM
That means that my little brother has no longer the automatic right to enter the UK ... but it allows another 245967 Pakhis in... :frown:

RoyBatty
Saturday, December 10th, 2005, 01:22 AM
Hmm, if he's an Austrian national he's part of the EU so that should mean there shouldn't be any issues?

Sigrid
Saturday, December 10th, 2005, 06:13 AM
Tough break Silver Falcon.

I'm an Afrikaans South African with no Brit ancestral relations and can relate to what you've been through though I wheeled and dealed (Dellboy would be proud, lol :D ) my way through the red tape. The system is heavily loaded against us, that's for sure. Quite why they are so eager to absorb thousands of Albanians, Kurds, black Africans and Pakis and then place them on welfare and give them free housing beggars belief.......

In 6 years of living in the UK I've yet to come across a South African sponging off the system and living off state benefits.

In any case, in the long term you may be better off in Aus or NZ, the UK is heading down SA's route pretty fast. In a couple of decades this country will be run by the Mooslums.

Roy, I don't care much about anything except saving England from almost certain demise. My grandparents came from Norfolk. I owe them at least a measure of resistance to this tragedy.

Australia and NZ won't take anyone older than 30 now, unless you have a skill they need. Some are managing to get in as mechanics or chefs. Depends what they need. My partner's sister is on her way to Oz at the moment. She is a qualified patternmaker in the clothing industry, but they don't want her, they said yes to her partner instead who is a blockman. She is over forty so she's just dead lucky she can go with him. She is incredibly hard working. Her worry is her two butter blond kiddies that now stick out like two sore thumbs where she lives in Natal. She says she is terrified the girl will become a trophy of some rapist. This is not a daft racist idea it is a very real possibility. The kids get so scared on the beach now they make themselves scarce when they see you know who coming. They are starting to behave like hunted animals. I can't believe it. When I was young these beaches were pristine beautiful places and the only threat on them was a seasonal arrival of stinging "bluebottles".

The kids are also now too scared to sleep in their beds alone at night and keep coming to get in with their mother. They have been burgled to distraction over the past few years and have practically nothing left. Their mother eventually had to chain the girl's bicycle to the bed when she left for work. They even stole her old lawnmower from the garage and the back door was a network of chisel marks from all the break ins. The mother herself has recently been attacked in her car while driving in the industrial area where she works. Someone broke her window at a traffic light (a common occurrance now) and she fought back and got cut so she had to have a course of anti-AIDS medication. So did my neighbour's mother who was attacked at the shops two streets from where I live.

Last year my cousin was killed in her driveway by a gangster on an initiation trip to kill a victim for entry to a carjacking outfit. He followed her off the highway and grabbed her when she got out of the car to fetch her bag from the back. She was being dropped off by colleagues outside her home. She put her hands in the air and gave up her company laptop and cell phone and waited. He turned and aimed a 9mm at her forehead and pulled the trigger. She died on the spot. Her mother came screaming out and picked her body up trying to revive her. She got so covered in blood they had to carry her into the house and bath her. I have never recovered from this hideous thing. It just knocked a foundation stone out of line in my soul.

My partner's parents who are on pension were attacked in their home and tied to chairs and beaten up for four hours while three blacks ransacked their home. They are not wealthy. The old man is a retired plumber. So the thieves took everything, their car and their food supplies. They even took things like the little steam engines the old man made and some of his clocks. He makes clocks as well for a hobby. They are of no value to resell they take these as trophies. They broke the bones in the old lady's face and hit the old man across the back of the head so he suffered concussion. When the old man was crossing the street the other day a black swooshed past him a car and yelled "Get out of my way, white trash!" So this is just to let people know that what they think about us here is far from the truth and what they think about their darling darklings is even further from it.

I am alone all day and work from home. I am armed and posess two fantastic German Shepherds without whom I'd probably be dead by now. They are my knights in furry armour. I'd die for them and they'd die for me. We have reverted to living like our ancestors, haunted by adversity and on the edge of extinction in many ways through various factors. At least young people can try and get out. What I want more than anything is to hear that Labour has been defeated forever and that England is a country once more and has its own parliament. And that Britain is free of the EU and a sovereign nation state. I wouldn't shed any tears if large groups of unwashed scum left in boatloads either. They do not belong there and they are only coming in because the government is corrupt and multiculturalist and anti-white.

That opinion, apparently, makes me a racist.

RoyBatty
Saturday, December 10th, 2005, 01:02 PM
Arghhh.....:viking4:

SF

It is extremely upsetting to read what you, your friends and family have been and are going through. I've been out of the country for so long that this type of thing is a distant memory. Also, I'm from the Cape where things aren't nearly as bad as what you describe though it is beginning to head that way due to all the Transkeian immigration we're "blessed" with.

There are parts of the country which are a lot safer than others. Have you ever considered relocating to a less violence prone area, at least for the short term? BTW, I didn't address many of the very valid points you raised in your original post.

There is a steadily decreasing job market for whites.

Very true - this was one reason I left because I saw which way the wind was blowing. Having said that, most of my friends who remained are extremely successful but a couple have their own businesses. One friend who installed and supports IT and automation systems at an Industrial plant there reckons it's just a question of time before the owners will "Affirmative Action" his job and is planning on going solo.

White males are the worst affected and the country is full of able bodied, well educated or trained middle aged white men trying to start their own businesses and go it alone as a result.

Hehe, I always joke at home that guys like me (white heterosexual Afrikaans males) are at the bottom of South Africa's PC (Politically Correct) food chain. The top position of the ANC's PC charts will of course be reserved for a black female lesbian quadriplegic. :D

If your company reaches fifteen you have to employ blacks and give workers a share of the business.

From what I've been told, one way around this is to subcontract work to the Aff. Action types is by hiring them in as private contractors. This is of course not always possible but is the method employed by another friend's father's company.

The average black is still living in poverty and the ANC has done diddly squat for these.

Too true. Orwell described this phenomenon well in his book "Animal Farm". In SA's case, just substitute baboons for the pigs. :D

Many whites if they can't emigrate face starvation and the gutter. That is a fact and it applies to many who will not be able to get out or make some business enterprise work.

This is a huge problem and I realise it is easy for me to talk, but faced with these kinds of challenges maybe now is the time we started sticking together and organising amongst ourselves. We have the ingenuity and skills but need to pool resources and start taking an interest in looking out for others in similar positions. This will take a lot of organisation and will require talented and perseverant people to drive it. Wonder if we are up to the challenge? We're not the first people to be placed in this predicament and neither will we be the last. We need to learn from history how others have overcome similar fates.

Our homelands in Europe do not give a monkey's toss for us. Even though our parents and grandparents fought for them in the war and upheld the homeland culture. They view us as scum and as racists.

Certainly true to some extent but less so today than what it used to be.

Europe is beginning to feel the crush from undesireable multi-kulti immigration and in some corners attitudes are changing. The strange thing is that while you're correct in your assessment that most couldn't care less about our fate and were happy to throw us to the wolves (after we helped them through their endless wars etc. etc.), an even more bizarre truth appears to be that many don't seem to care about their own fate as nations either. Their globalisation policies are leading to cultural suicide.

European birthrates are falling fast due to society's obsession with material wealth and putting an emphasis on the interests of the "individual" and "consumer". The cost of living and accommodation to the average person takes away the incentive to have a reasonably sized family. The gaps in the falling original populations are being filled by politicians deliberately leaving the backdoor open to illegal immigrants from Africa and the Islamic world.

The opposition is terrified of our return as they know we will and do support the patriotic political groups.

Misguided patriotism and national fervour in favour of dubious causes (as demonstrated by endless clips on FOX News and other GOP propaganda channels) is a pathetic sight to behold. However, Europe is suffering from the opposite, in other words, an extreme lack of patriotism and disinterest in preserving their tradition and culture and national survival. The leftwing & media spare no effort in constantly reminding us about the evils of "intolerance", "racism" and praising the virtues of Political Correctness. :speechles

People have become brainwashed into accepting this as normal, just as they will probably be taught to accept Allah in a couple of decades.

They may not want us or respect us but we still see Britain as our homeland. We do what we can, which isn't always much but it's better than nothing.

IMHO, there is unfortunately no perfect solution. There is a difference between an idealised version of Britain and the reality that is Britain today. Keep in mind that only a century or two ago the population levels amongst the various races in South Africa were roughly equal and we weren't so hopelessly outnumbered and marginalised. Racial and cultural shifts are occurring in most European countries and it's only a matter of time before they'll be facing similar issues to what we have today.

Sigrid
Saturday, December 10th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Roy, yes, I'm in the worst province. Gauteng. It's hell here. We are thinking of "emigrating" to the Cape. But people overseas don't realise this is 1 000 miles away. It isn't a question of popping down the road. Also property in the Cape is now astronomically expensive. So if we go it has to be for keeps, it has to mean we have an assured income and so on. At least we will be able to take the dogs. My father was born in Cape Town actually and was transferred up to the Capital when I was three years old. I've been trying to get to Cape Town since I was sixteen. It has its problems and a friend of mine there says the thieves are arriving ... He was done over once in the street and has had his car broken into. He comes from Kempton Park originally so knows what I mean when I tell him what is going on here.

My mother's parents went from Norway and Iceland to Durban (they met and married there) to join the Scandinavian community there at the turn of the century. One of these, an old Icelander bachelor affectionately known as "Old Man Jonson", lived to be in his eighties and was then attacked behind the aquarium and butchered. He was a gentle soul who loved talking to my mother because she could speak Icelandic. Well, my family has been scattered all over and some have left for NZ and Oz. The rest are steadily being chewed up by violence. But they are still here, still marrying their own kind and still having kids so there's hope.

When I see what's going on in British cities today I see the same things that go on here. It's a recipe for disaster. People here in SA are mightily resilient despite the obstacles. They increase their numbers at a steady pace of two kids per family because more cannot be afforded and the women mostly all have to work. We are by no means going extinct in this sense. The schools are full and the nursery school where I live has had to turn many kids away because they have run out of room, even after extensions. The people have moved out of the old city and created a massive new place to the east that is now literally bursting with people (and criminals living off them). :frown: The suburbs are huge. These children are educated as far as possible and private schools are becoming increasingly popular as the government is trying to infiltrate white schools and force them to go multiculti. I know of at least two people from the farming areas who are home schooling. It's like there is a parallel process going on. We are living mostly our own lives while the crazy storm rushes through us and hopefully into the distance, destroying itself through sheer brutality and mind boggling ineptitude fuelled by a combination of genuine stupidity, crass egotism and deep abiding greed.

The important thing for each one of us that is left is to live through these times. You really don't get anything out of flogging a dead horse. And the horse is dead. No doubt about that. Get another horse is what we believe now.

The motto now is: "Anhou, uithou en bekhou." A good policy that is working because it has a goal. Survival.

Æmeric
Saturday, December 10th, 2005, 04:01 PM
How difficult is it for White South Africans to emigrate illegally? One of the major sources for illegal immigration in the U.S. is people who overstay their visas. Hispanic immigrants have no problem settling here, getting bank accounts, enrolling their children in school etc.. White South Africans would blend in much more easily and be accepted in White communities of
Anglo-German descent in the South and Midwest. I live in a nearly all White area in Indiana. One of my neighbors' "a dairy farmer"', hired a Mexican as a resident employee on his farm. I am certain the man is here illegally ( this is based on little things such as his nervousness when he first met me, his very cautious way of driving, the fact he his a farm worker.). There are other farmers in the area who have hired Hispanics workers.( Just a few years ago most of the farm workers in the area were young White men in their late teens or early twenties.) There is no immigration enforcement in this part of Indiana, no raids on farms or factories. White South Africans could come here without fear of deportation, and most rural areas of America are similar to were I live. There have been cases of White South Africans facing deportation from the U.S., but I believe their mistakes were in trying to legalize their status or applying for political asylum.

RoyBatty
Saturday, December 10th, 2005, 04:26 PM
AH - I'm sure you're correct in saying that white SA's could "blend" into the US scenery in places like the Midwest. A guy from my days at school was actually doing seasonal farm work there but I think he was being sponsored or helped by an uncle who had emigrated there years ago. I used to live there in the 1980's (Wisconsin....moooohhhh :D ) and in some ways found the culture to be remarkably similar. This is not as surprising when one takes into account that our ancestry is very similar namely British, Dutch, German, French, a little Scandi etc.

No doubt there are people who go the "illegal" route (according to the grapevine there are a lot of young SA's working the Florida Keys) but we're a nation with an ingrained sense of rather doing things by the book than the "crook".

The situation for a Mexican worker with nothing to lose by chancing it is also somewhat different than for many a South African. Generally speaking we're well educated and professional people, not $2/h labourers. Finding a reasonable job and making some kind of worthwhile living for one's self and one's family as an "illegal" is going to be hard going not to mention living with the stress of facing future deportation and being unable to risk travelling cross border.

RoyBatty
Saturday, December 10th, 2005, 04:45 PM
Roy, yes, I'm in the worst province. Gauteng. It's hell here.

Ouch......

We are thinking of "emigrating" to the Cape. But people overseas don't realise this is 1 000 miles away. It isn't a question of popping down the road. Also property in the Cape is now astronomically expensive.

You got that right. If you bought property there 4 years ago you would have easily doubled your money (or more) today. I missed the boat myself on that one.

It has its problems and a friend of mine there says the thieves are arriving ... He was done over once in the street and has had his car broken into. He comes from Kempton Park originally so knows what I mean when I tell him what is going on here.

True, it's not perfect and the useless Transkeian Xhosas are taking over the place in a big way so it's bound to get worse. My parents (who live there) recently told me there had been a holdup in their road. 3 Cars drove past and nobody lifted a finger...... then again there probably wasn't much they could do. As you know the cops are near useless and in the unlikely event that one actually fights off the attackers, the state will probably throw the book at you in court for daring to injure / kill one of the "rainbow children".

When I see what's going on in British cities today I see the same things that go on here. It's a recipe for disaster.

It's still early days but in the long run it will be.

They increase their numbers at a steady pace of two kids per family because more cannot be afforded and the women mostly all have to work.

Overall numbers decrease at a rate of 2 per family. Keep in mind that some don't survive, some don't procreate, some leave etc. 3 Children per family will more or less keep the figures steady. More than 3 per family increases the population.

The people have moved out of the old city and created a massive new place to the east that is now literally bursting with people (and criminals living off them). :frown: The suburbs are huge. These children are educated as far as possible and private schools are becoming increasingly popular as the government is trying to infiltrate white schools and force them to go multiculti. I know of at least two people from the farming areas who are home schooling. It's like there is a parallel process going on. We are living mostly our own lives while the crazy storm rushes through us and hopefully into the distance, destroying itself through sheer brutality and mind boggling ineptitude fuelled by a combination of genuine stupidity, crass egotism and deep abiding greed.

There have been some discussions here about the creation of insular communities. I believe this is a topic that calls for greater attention because this seems to be the only alternative available to people who care about upholding their values, traditions, culture and in extreme cases, their lives.

The important thing for each one of us that is left is to live through these times. You really don't get anything out of flogging a dead horse. And the horse is dead. No doubt about that. Get another horse is what we believe now.

Yes but the grass isn't all that green anywhere anymore. Wherever there's anything worth having, the scavengers will find a way to infiltrate it with the aid of their sponsors in govt., the media and various liberal groups.

The motto now is: "Anhou, uithou en bekhou." A good policy that is working because it has a goal. Survival.

Another one I'm more familiar with is: Kyk noord en f** voort!
:D

Anyway, welcome to the board and thank you for your well written insights into life back in the old Transvaal.

Æmeric
Saturday, December 10th, 2005, 05:32 PM
AH - No doubt there are people who go the "illegal" route (according to the grapevine there are a lot of young SA's working the Florida Keys) but we're a nation with an ingrained sense of rather doing things by the book than the "crook".

The situation for a Mexican worker with nothing to lose by chancing it is also somewhat different than for many a South African. Generally speaking we're well educated and professional people, not $2/h labourers. Finding a reasonable job and making some kind of worthwhile living for one's self and one's family as an "illegal" is going to be hard going not to mention living with the stress of facing future deportation and being unable to risk travelling cross border.

This is a war situation. Doing things by the book can get you killed.

The jobs being taken by Mexicans pay better then $2 per hour. Some are working in factories starting at around $9 hour and up. Many work in the construction trades which is well paying. Farm workers can also make good money. The advantage to employing illegals is that employers no not have to pay benefits such as pensions or heath insurance, or pay into the state workmen comp ( the scheme for disabled employees) and sometimes they get out of paying social security(the Federal Government Pension Fraud here in the States). Most of the time illegals have net pay the same or higher then Americans working the same trade.( the Americans pay income taxes.) Any South African who could be self-employed would do well here.

I understand that most White South Africans have a deep attachment to their country but the next couple of decades will be critical to the survival of White Nations and South Africa is probably a lost cause. Any way they can get out is preferable to the fate of those that remain. White South Africans would be better off resettling in North America or Australia where they could make a contribution to the survival of those societies. The lost of South Africa might be the catalyst for a White Racialist Movement in the other White Settler Nations.

Sigrid
Saturday, December 10th, 2005, 06:04 PM
They are changing all the names in South Africa. Whether we like it or not, and we do not like it and have said so loudly and with protests thousands strong. The provinces were all unnecessarily changed, increased in number and the towns and cities are all going to get new names. Some blacks complained recently about this and demanded to be left in a particular province where they used to be. The rainbow authorities were displeased and so fired on their own people with rubber bullets. Their big crime was having an opinion that differed from the divine powers that be. Naughty, naughty, bang, bang.

So now no one knows where the hell they are anymore. You wouldn't recognise anything. I see a name like Mbizibongo Falilloplaala pissagong (:rofl: ) and I think, Eh???? Then I realise it's actually a very old familiar place like "Warmbaths" or "Welkom" that has been sanitised and renamed. The latest is Bloemfontein. The people said "No thanks" but the government will go ahead. There is a loud protest being made by the opposition that Pretoria is not yet "Tshwane", as they wish to rename it and that they cannot call it this on TV news as though the deed were already done. Silence. Indignation. Cheeky white pigs, etc. The name will change. The street names have all changed so even inside cities you no longer know where the hell you are. All Mandela Drive and various other heroes from the struggle. It's depressing and irritating and gives us all insomnia. It also has no end. They are after our schools, our neighbourhoods, our businesses and our farms. (And our cash, our stuff our bodies and now kids are being abducted on a regular basis by kidnappers, mostly from Nigeria but the others are catching on fast.)

You must see what has happened to the hospitals. You can't dare go near a state hospital if you're poor any longer. The lovely black brethren of the terrible white fiends have stolen all the linen, stolen all the cutlery, steal the food like it was New Orleans after a hurricane, and the black nurses are largely incredibly hostile to patients whether these are black or white. There are cockroaches crawling all over the place and filth everywhere. Needless to say the hospital bug that has afflicted Britain's NHS establishments is rampant here too. Filth is the reason and nothing else.

Here is an example of what happens to a white person in a still decent private hospital. My partner's father was recently diagnosed with a tumour on the spine so in he went for treatment. He gets a ward with one of our favourite people as a ward mate. So this young buck gets visitors that night and they have a party in the ward. A while ago you would have been chucked out by the ward sister but now they are too terrified to say anything so you get the full monty whether you like it or not. They partied until midnight, keeping the old man awake and they had many friends who brought food in. They played loud music till they left. They gathered up their meat bones, leftovers and other junk and dumped the scraps in the wastebasket next to the old guy's bed. Then they stacked the plates in the wash basin. Even though he was doped up on morphine my partner's father finally had to ease himself out of bed and go and throw the stuff away because he said the stink from all these greasy bones and whatnot was driving him nuts. None of the gadgets for lifting a patient worked on his bed and my partner had to fix them for him.

But that's not all. As he was the victim of a home invasion and tied up for 4 hours by these charming people he began to have hallucinations in hospital brought on by the morphine and pain and spent the night convinced there was someone in the doorway pointing a gun at him. He began panicking and so the nurse tied him to the bed. That flipped him completely because he had been tied up by her kind before. Not her fault but that's life. He refused to speak to her until he left. No one realised until I told them that he was suffering a relapse from post traumatic stress caused by the ordeal of being beaten up. No therapy for these people, they just have to stick it out and get on with it. Half the country is traumatised from this and the psychology clinics are full of deeply depressed individuals from all walks of life. The police are so traumatised by what they see they all have PTSD as well. They are doing a job that I'm surprised anyone will do anymore. We had to call them a few weeks ago because there was a pair of criminals breaking into my neighbour's house (Sunday morning at ten 0'clock while they were at church) and my dogs discovered them.

The cop told me he couldn't cope as the station that serves a massive area only had one cop car. While he was standing there he got several more calls and already had five cases on his hands. We don't call the cops now we just let fly with guns. Regularly shots ring out in the dead of night. Two weeks ago seven shots down our road. Our neighbours had caught them breaking in and let fly. They then chased after them in a car but of course they got away. I could go on and on and bore you to death with all this. It is endemic and scary beyond belief.

We joke about it and are used to it because that is what happens when you have to live with it constantly but truly, life here is a series of violent incidents. One of my cousins in Durban woke up one night a few months ago to find them pumping gas into her house. They had already got the dog which she found unconscious in the kitchen. Fortunately she had a panic button and could get to it. Before that she had a house warming party and two of her guests were attacked on their way home. One found someone breaking into his car as he left her house and this ** stabbed him in the stomach as he tried to stop him. Another guest got home to find them coming out of his front door laden with half his house. Before he could do anything a shot rang out and he caught a bullet in the head. Fortunately, this time, no one was killed and they recovered from their injuries but had to be taken to hospital and operated on that night.

Sometimes (often) I feel as though I'm not really alive and this is all a nightmare. I woke up one night a few years ago and they were in the process of breaking down our kitchen door. If I hadn't heard them I probably wouldn't be here. There were three, one as a lookout at the gate. He was eating stolen lemons from someone's tree and dropped the peels at our courtyard gate at two in the morning. :scratch: The other one was armed with a sharpened chisel and the third one was peering into windows to locate booty. They ran like the devil when they realised I had heard them and saw the dogs run down the passage. So now we have a spiked wall, which is all very well but if you ever have to escape over your own wall you will be impaled by your own defence mechanisms.

Can we go to another country illegally? No. They will catch us and send us home. If we paint our faces brown, fall off a lorry, are ignorant, full of weird incurable diseases and sporting criminal records back home and have tear jerking tales of "torture" and "oppression" to tell the authorities then they will welcome us with open arms and ask you the taxpayer to support us and if you don't want to they will call you a terrible racist and shun you for life.

One can hate the scum as much as one likes but the real cause of all this misery and disruption is the left. It has to be made to go. It will destroy every corner of the earth and ruin every race and culture with its unmitigated bullsh*t if it isn't made to walk the plank into shark infested waters soon.

RoyBatty
Saturday, December 10th, 2005, 06:10 PM
AH

It's interesting to note that one can do relatively well, even as an illegal in the US!

South Africa is a lost cause in some ways but where there's a will there's a way. The issues facing us there will sooner or later surface elsewhere which is why I believe that lei.talks thread about insular communities may be a worthwhile strategy to pursue.

http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=11114

It isn't for everyone and certainly not a universal fix but at least offers potentially workable alternatives to the chaos some of us face today.

RoyBatty
Saturday, December 10th, 2005, 06:22 PM
the real cause of all this misery and disruption is the left. It has to be made to go. It will destroy every corner of the earth and ruin every race and culture with its unmitigated bullsh*t if it isn't made to walk the plank into shark infested waters soon.

Very well said. No enemy is as vicious and dangerous as the one operating from within busy poisoning the atmosphere.

RedJack
Saturday, December 10th, 2005, 06:56 PM
This is a huge problem and I realise it is easy for me to talk, but faced with these kinds of challenges maybe now is the time we started sticking together and organising amongst ourselves. We have the ingenuity and skills but need to pool resources and start taking an interest in looking out for others in similar positions. This will take a lot of organisation and will require talented and perseverant people to drive it. Wonder if we are up to the challenge? We're not the first people to be placed in this predicament and neither will we be the last. We need to learn from history how others have overcome similar fates.

Anyone have any ideas on how to set up an organization like this? We must do something for the Rhodesians and South Africans. We cannot simply leave them to shift for themselves. I would be delighted to contribute to a group which helped and sponsored these people to make a new life in GB or Canada.

Sigrid
Saturday, December 10th, 2005, 07:07 PM
Very well said. No enemy is as vicious and dangerous as the one operating from within busy poisoning the atmosphere.

It is infiltrating every single patriotic group (or whatever we have to call these folkish groups now). It isn't being stopped. In many cases you have to point and say "Look, a plant" because no one notices and even then they often end up thinking the bleeding plant is you. Some are semi-trained and others are just well brainwashed and almost all have some sort of psychological problem that makes turning on your own people seem like a heroic act. They are everywhere. Often espousing quite reasonable and acceptable argument on one hand and delivering seething diatribe against a perceived target on the other. Often endeavouring to befriend and gather information by pally-pally slips twixt cup and lip and then pouring forth their "findings" to the gullible horde. It is essential to watch yourself at all times. It's essential to draw a bead on a suspect and not waver while it sniffs you and tries to get you to admit you're a racist or say something endearing about the old nazis. This has proven to be more than a little irritating to all the witch smellers pursuivant who have sniffed me because I am neither a racist nor a nazi and so they have endeavoured, really hard I might add, to make a fool of me, accuse me of being a spy and keep all my posts for future reference in case they can add to their ammo from these. Wow, it's boring. But they are dedicated. They have staying power second to none. We should all bear this in mind. It could save a reputation. People tend to let rip when they are upset or have been harmed or are just anxious and this is when old lefty luvvie strikes. Glorious do-goody tosspot that he tends to be. Bless his cotton socks. He is the eternal turd in the drinking water of life, posing as a saint.

RoyBatty
Saturday, December 10th, 2005, 07:43 PM
In many cases you have to point and say "Look, a plant" because no one notices and even then they often end up thinking the bleeding plant is you. Some are semi-trained and others are just well brainwashed and almost all have some sort of psychological problem that makes turning on your own people seem like a heroic act.

The problem is that they are hypocrites and (subconsciously??) compensate for this character flaw by dutifully, dilligently and tirelessly exposing the "faults" or "bad character traits" in others while generously awarding themselves and the subjects of their feelgood adopted cause a pat on the back for "being morally right".

It's essential to draw a bead on a suspect and not waver while it sniffs you and tries to get you to admit you're a racist or say something endearing about the old nazis.

Frankly I'm at the point where I don't care what the herd out there label me as. I know where I stand with people who matter and treat people from all races and cultures fairly and honestly at my place of work (and they appreciate this because they know I'm not BS'ing them for the sake of PC appearances). To be honest, I'd rather have a conversation with a black racist than waste my time with some pinko liberal white. :gay:

Sigrid
Sunday, December 11th, 2005, 04:19 AM
It's important to me, personally, what people think of me in some ways. In others I couldn't care as they are usually just being derogatory on purpose and this can almost always be put down to what you mentioned about a projection of their own bad reflections in the mirror of life.

However, in matters of human relations, ethnic integrity, religion, etc I have some very strong views on people thinking they can call me a racist or a fascist or a piece of pagan "filth" or whatever else is on their socio-political agenda without recourse to proof. I draw lines in some places and I also have distinct lines I draw round the behaviour of people who try and pretend they are just worried about their race when in fact they are the kind of psychotic nutters that are two heartbeats away from being locked up. If you allow yourself to be associated with these you will be defiled by contagion. It's important to state your case early in the day before somone else states it for you. This can lead to many unpleasant altercations with people you really don't want to get all tangled up with. On both sides of the political divide.

I seldom judge anyone. It is seldom necessary to be that evaluative. Liberals are the most moralistically evaluative humans on the planet. They are constantly pontificating from moral "high ground" and use this, as you mentioned, to play out their own dilemmas. I get evaluated often. Sometimes frowned on as marginally okay but in need of racial reprogramming. Or they just climb in with their boots on and call me a nazi. I care very much about this issue. I refuse to allow anyone to judge me unless they are willing to be judged likewise. They never are. Things are one-sided in leftie luvvie land. It's time for a change.

Yes, there are black, race-mixed and Asian "racists" and they tend to have more in common with white ones as these groups understand one another's priorities and seldom step over certain borders and seldom judge. The popular racial awareness groups are mostly left wing orchestrated and supported affairs that are designed specifically to use non-whites against whites who are interested in white issues. There are no left wing orchestrated white groups. Whiteness is something they have decided, without anyone else's consent, to get rid of. Marxism again. Dialectical transformation. They've done class and religion, now it's time for getting rid of race. Something non-whites don't realise. They are on the agenda too. Ultimately Marxism is erosive, but it begins its mission by being corrosive. And abrasive. The goal is entropy and a weathering erosion into sameness. Then a brand new global identity, along with beatification in the hall of socialist sainthood.

Here the modus operandi comes in. The publishing houses, the film studios, the magazines, the arts in general, most arts and humanities departments of western universities, the fashion and music industries, etc are controlled by Marxian entropists. They are no longer entrepreneurs, they are "entropreneurs" and actively promote the decay of traditions and cultures and introduce radical situations and possibilities into the minds of people who believe that what they see is what they should be doing, what they hear is the truth and what they own is a vital aspect of their integrity.

The average movie aimed at the average consumer today is filled with contradictions of previously accepted norms. Every leader is either black or female and the role is always one not previously favoured by this group. Sex is either perverted or the roles of male and female are reversed. Women always take the lead. It's now endemic. They ask men out on dates, they ask men to marry them, they initiate sexual behaviour, they are portrayed as aggressive and dominant. You seldom see a film where these revesals are not the norm. I especially hate to see it in children's films. We used to have our role models from a plethora of sources that reflected our uniqueness as males and females and our strength as a combined force in society. Everything has changed and although equality before the law and equal pay for equal work and the right to work are obvious improvements to any society the extremes to which the left has taken these are now a definite threat to the fundamental structure that human societies the world over have traditionally rested on. Men are women, women are men, you can "choose" your sexual orientation, everyone is secretly gay and the family is dead. Competitiveness is discouraged or banned and achievement on merit is looked an as a kind of fascist aspiration. Young people today must have a perspective on life that we never even considered. I have often wondered what the world must look like through their indoctrinated and guilt burdened minds.

My small contribution to the dismantling of this hideous false ediface that the left has erected in my backyard without my permission is to boycott everything I disapprove of wherever possible. The media is where they feed off the kids and the gullible so I particularly avoid all of their rotten junk and thus do not watch the adverts that support it and so kill two birds with one stone. Any adverts for products that try to foist left wing propaganda on me are turned off and the products avoided. If we all did this we would simply bankrupt the industry without firing a shot. Why more people don't do it is a sign that people really are sheep. Unfortunately. But they do respond to example (that's how the left uses them in the first place) and so if you keep doing something for a good cause and you can demonstrate why this is positive you definitely do get a response and sometimes they actually follow the example and help to get that snowball growing. LOl, I live in hope, my finger on the "off" switch.

lei.talk
Sunday, December 11th, 2005, 06:55 AM
...sponsored these people
to make a new life in GB or Canada.just before reagan became president,
the shah of iran went in to exile.

many upper-class iranians fled that country.

i knew several girls that were paid a lot of money
to "marry" the sons of wealthy iranians.
after three years, the immigrants became citizens
and some of them got divorced.

two of the girls
had grown accustomed to the rich life-style
and remained "married"
(their "husbands" had male lovers).

the apartment-building across the service-alley
behind my store is full of philippinos.
some of the boys work for me.
they are marrying girls from the philippine islands
with clockwork regularity. every few years,
they marry a new one
and she becomes a citizen.
their mothers arrange the marriages.

in your country,
how long does it take
for an immigrant spouse
to attain full citizenship?

obviously, this course is not suitable
for every person, but,
it is one available legal tool.

Sigrid
Sunday, December 11th, 2005, 08:13 AM
What happens here is that rich Germans, Brits and other European men come here and marry African women who jump at the chance to get away from poverty. Some of these men have property here. Others take these women back to Europe and give their offspring passports. Russian women have been procured by white men here through dating agencies as wives. Chinese women have been lured here through the sex slavery route. They end up in brothels unable to get out or go home, same as anywhere else. White girls here are being pimped by Nigerians. The black child sex trade is brisk. AIDS is rampant and I do mean rampant. Up to 800 a day die of this disease in South Africa alone and the government has decided to blame AIDS in this country on "apartheid". Go figure.

I don't know how long it takes to naturalise a spouse here. I do know of some British women who have married South African men to get their children out of ghettoisation in Britain. They are afraid to put their kids into inner city schools there. I know of many SA school teachers who have returned from Britain with hair raising tales of conditions in British city schools. I am related to one pair who came back from Britain because they couldn't take it in the teaching profession there any longer. There are coloured teachers who have returned to South Africa for the same reason. In some ways Britain is far worse for whites than South Africa is. Depends where people find themselves. The world is in turmoil with all this shifting about. People are migrating for all kinds of reasons and the most salient seems to be that cultures and sytems are breaking down and they are fleeing the encroaching rot.

I think a situation like the hurricane in New Orleans set an example of what is being concealed in many cities throughout the world. A rotten inner core that bursts like an abscess and reaveals what has been festering for years. Then the goo escapes and people start feeling the effects of contamination as the migrants of these hell holes move out to other places in the form of "refugees". The resulting mayhem and crime speaks for itself. The trouble with so-called multiculturalism is that there is no actual culture of any kind and after a while you just have brimming cesspits that overflow from time to time. It's no use throwing money at them, the way the French have tried to do after the recent riots. The problems aren't there for lack of a band aid they are there for lack of any cultural and racial coherence. This is something that is going to have to be addressed. London is teetering on the verge of immigrant domination by weight of numbers. The old city will not be able to hold. There will be a new dark age enamating from this place that will spread. Overpopulation isn't confined to these areas it results in a need for living space and the neglected and rootless offspring of large poor immigrant families will make their way naturally into crime.

This is what happened to South Africa's indigenous population whose culture was lost and who couldn't keep up with the highly sophisticated technological culture of the colonial Europeans. I can see it happeneing all over the world where immigrants who do not match the indigenous native cultures and ethnic make up gain enough clout to make their demands political and, worse, democratic. It's easy for lefties to shout about evil racism now but they will be forced to sing a different tune soon enough. The Koran influenced unrestricted breeding campaign of Islam is enough reason to be very worried. When there are two mice they are cute. If you come back in a year you will be greeted by a plague if there are no mice predators. Cute will become its opposite. Humans have allowed liberal ideology to outlaw defensive measures against alien invasion. The result is pedictable and will be devastating to the host nations. I just hope they are prepared to take the blame because although they love to apportion blame to everyone and sundry for everything that is wrong with the world they seem unable to take any themsleves for things that they have deliberately ignored or in many cases started and groomed and brought to adulthood inside their own countries. Their treason is undeniable. But their punishment is unlikely. Instead the natives and the immigrants who were used to effect "transformation" will suffer.

Æmeric
Sunday, December 11th, 2005, 03:09 PM
AH

It's interesting to note that one can do relatively well, even as an illegal in the US!

It demends on how you define relatively well. Globalization & Immigration have taken a toll on the American middleclass over the last 30-40 years. It takes 2 incomes to survive were as when I was a child it took 1. What helps in rural areas like the one I live in is the relatively cheap cost of housing. Below are some links to realtors (estate agents) in Southwest Indiana, to give an ideal as to what kind of housing is available and a what cost.

http://www.towneandcountryrealty.com
http://www.talk-2-tucker.com
http://www.hollindenre.com
http://www.keyassoc.com

Sigrid
Sunday, December 11th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Anglo-Hoosier - Indiana is beautiful. I took a quick cyber trip. Didn't know you had vineyards there!

Here is my favourite place in South Africa. It's really breathtaking. And cheap to visit at the present exchange rate, especially for people from Britain.

http://www.gotoknysna.com/

lei.talk
Sunday, December 11th, 2005, 09:24 PM
And cheap to visit at the present exchange rate,
especially for people from Britain.that is useful information.

if a tourist from britain
marries a person from south africa
in knysa (http://www.gotoknysna.com/),

is the marriage regarded as legally valid
in britain?

can the spouse immigrate to britain
with the british tourist
on the return-ticket?

GreenHeart
Monday, December 12th, 2005, 12:41 AM
Under the old law I could even become a citizen. I surely didn't know that before. My grandfather was from England, and his parents still lived there until they died.

Sigurd
Monday, December 12th, 2005, 01:20 AM
Under the old law I could even become a citizen. I surely didn't know that before. My grandfather was from England, and his parents still lived there until they died.

Under the new law, as it seems, you cannot even visit, and at the same thousands and thousands of Pakhistani's have their families admitted forever. :speechles

GreenHeart
Monday, December 12th, 2005, 01:53 AM
Well as it is I do go to London at least once a year, well I'm only passing by, but what I've seen at the airports is pretty shocking, this one joke in the jokes thread in the lounge describes it pretty well about a muslim or something that goes to England... And well, the rudeness of British men is unbelievable, there I was with a lot of baggage and a baby in my arms because the airline wouldn't let me bring my stroller, and nobody even offered me a seat on the bus. :icon1:

Well anyway, I am in Germany, and being much better than where I am from -where I am quite happy with the racial situation for now, although in the coming years I don't think anyone will be safe. It didn't take long for my hometown which used to be almost all white to be filled with black, mexicans and all other trash not from there who didnt belong. The town is no longer itself any more and its really sad. I remember the blacks making life miserable a few years ago when I was in high school, when only a couple years before that there were none, or only one or two who kept to themselves. In another city where my parents were from, they were shot at by blacks on their wedding day, luckily no one was hit. There are many such stories my parents can tell and they are not racist by any sense of the word. My dad works in Detroit where it is upwards of 90% black, and you can really see how they ruin things if you drive through. Then compare pictures to the olden days maybe in the 1930s when my grandparents used to live in Detroit, and Detroit was basically an all white city.

From what I hear and the little of what I've seen I understand the situation in London is even worse than some places in the US. I can't even imagine how life would be in South Africa, I wish there was something I could do to help. :frown:

I sympathize for our race in every country around the world. We really never deserved the kind of treatment and discrimination we are facing today.

beowulf wodenson
Monday, December 12th, 2005, 03:35 AM
Ridiculous. So many thousands of completely alien numbers are allowed in Britain and they call immigrants of their own blood part of a "scheme"! Immigration laws until '64 here in America were geared so that immigrants would come in greatest numbers from northern and western Europe whence came the Founding Americans, pioneers, settlers, etc. Now we are under invasion from third-world sewers across the world, none more so than Mexico.
The damned jews and traitors like Ted Kennedy helped change immigration laws so America has become a third-world colony. :speechles

As for South Africans' plight, Silver Falcon, though I would it were that the gods would forbid it should it become necessary for the white population to finally give up the fight and flee abroad I certainly hope you would be welcome here in America if not Britain,Australia, or Europe.White South African immigrants would certainly be much more preferable to Jose, Vang Ngooken, or Muhammed! At least many South Africans share common roots with Americans, IE of Anglo and Dutch extraction.

RoyBatty
Monday, December 12th, 2005, 06:58 AM
that is useful information.

if a tourist from britain
marries a person from south africa
in knysa (http://www.gotoknysna.com/),

is the marriage regarded as legally valid
in britain?

can the spouse immigrate to britain
with the british tourist
on the return-ticket?

Not 100% sure but I believe the answer is NO. The marriage needs to take place in the UK.

Sigrid
Monday, December 12th, 2005, 07:20 AM
Ridiculous. So many thousands of completely alien numbers are allowed in Britain and they call immigrants of their own blood part of a "scheme"! Immigration laws until '64 here in America were geared so that immigrants would come in greatest numbers from northern and western Europe whence came the Founding Americans, pioneers, settlers, etc. Now we are under invasion from third-world sewers across the world, none more so than Mexico.
The damned jews and traitors like Ted Kennedy helped change immigration laws so America has become a third-world colony. :speechles

As for South Africans' plight, Silver Falcon, though I would it were that the gods would forbid it should it become necessary for the white population to finally give up the fight and flee abroad I certainly hope you would be welcome here in America if not Britain,Australia, or Europe.White South African immigrants would certainly be much more preferable to Jose, Vang Ngooken, or Muhammed! At least many South Africans share common roots with Americans, IE of Anglo and Dutch extraction.

Ah, the Jews. I have realised that they consist today of two kinds, Zionist/nationalist/racist and lefty/liberal. These two do not get along in Israel. I have this info from right wing Jews visiting South Africa. Our problems as far as Europeans, or westerners, are concerned, emanate from the left wing faction. However this faction is not averse to switching its attention to Israel and racism when it comes to politics or intermarriage. It is a fluid sort of leftiness and cannot be trusted. This I have from my own experience of lefty Jews in South Africa. I also have the experience of being quite intensely disliked by these people. I found them to be very snobbish and superior or just plain contemptuous. (But then so are the Anglo-Saxons and Germans so I don’t mind their racism at all. Good luck to them. What I detest is their attempt to foist it on others.)

They did, however, slide up the rear ends of the non-white political opposition in South Africa and worked hard at the same time to infiltrate and finally to destroy the English political party and transform it (ah, that lovely Marxian alchemy) into a lefty/liberal party that sucked in all the gullible English kids from English universities here that had been thoroughly infiltrated by left wing Jews and repugnant white Anglican liberals. The volatile political situation here, the abuses of the apartheid regime and the suppression of the English by the same regime, the historical enmity between English and Boer, etc made an ideal crucible in which to foment political upheaval. Enter the Hains and their odious little friend who blew up the Johannesburg station. Enter Joe Slovo, arch commie and ANC member whose daughter is living in England and a successful writer of rubbish fiction. I am a writer of fiction and cannot get a single Jewish publisher or lefty white acolyte to give me a break in my own language in my own homeland, so go figure. (I have gone and figured and come up with an answer that has made me examine the role these people play and have played in our culture and in the socio-political direction of the USA. It smells decidedly rancid.)

That does not make me a nazi, a nazi sympathiser or a racist. That must be made clear or one will be lumped together with people one has little in common with. The English are very strict on the matter of being labelled anything but Anglo-Saxon. Being Anglo-Saxon means never having to be a “wannabe” anything else. Being English is sufficient unto the day. Besides which we are being exterminated and are in many other ways going extinct so a healthy racialism is the only thing that will ultimately save some of us from the otherwise inevitable fate of incorporation. Without a strong sense of ethnic identity and a country to go with this we shall become yet another one of the earth’s lost tribes.

Back to the Jews. They are already a lost tribe and are waning rapidly. As Asia rises inevitably to economic dominance the Jews will disappear against the backdrop of a massively superior competitor. Such is life. Their hold on America and therefore on Zionist Israel is tenuous to say the least. Their rip on the cash is loosening. The left hates Israel as a racist state and is sympathetic to all things Islamic at the moment. This will alter as Islam strengthens in our homelands and proves to be a wolf in sheep’s clothing. The left is not ready or willing to accept this fact so the infiltration and violence and population increase will continue as long as these people are allowed into our countries and our bio pools. The crunch will come. When it does the left and the Jews will go. But not before this. People are still asleep. The Prince has not yet managed to reach the sleeping Aurora and the dawn has not yet broken for the reawakened west. The Prince may be thwarted long enough so that he reaches the princess too late, of course, and that is a matter of great concern to all of us. It is of no apparent concern to people in general in the west. They are well wrapped in a lie. They have made us their enemies and they are still to feel the sting of wyrd. This is Ragnarok. There is nothing to be done but to ride into the wolf’s mouth and embrace the cataclysm. Remember that in our mythology this does not kill our gods or us, it releases new life. In our mythology new people are stored inside Yggdrasil’s being. The earth renews itself “ever green” from the waters of its rebirth. This is based on legends based on ancestral experiences through time. It reaches us now in dribs and drabs as the old religion tries to lift itself from the dungeon floor and from the ashes of the auto da fé. The imposed “Holy Land” of the Jews must make way for the European homelands it replaced. The western world must become European again and shake off the imposed Hebrew that directed our world view, our ideologies, our spirituality and our behaviour for two millennia. It’s time to be ourselves again. It’s time to feel as sorry for our own people and our own condition as we have been made to feel for the misery of everyone else. It is time to contemplate our own holocausts, our own tragedies, our own triumphs, our own people and our own future.

And it’s time to locate the real enemy. To do this effectively we must stop trying recreate the psychoses of the past and look empirically and objectively at what plagues us now. And what plagues us now is the left. Cloaked in “social democracy” it is becoming increasingly fascist, increasingly insane and ever more intolerant whilst it pontificates from high moral mounds upon the tragic racism of that most hated race of humanity, da white folks. It is our own left wing acolytes of the multiculti who are to blame. It is their endless senseless, useless and meaningless preoccupation with being “good” that is killing us and opening the gates of Niflhel to release the Ship of Dead Men’s Nails and the unbound Loki. We are merely trying to survive this catastrophe by mentioning the fact of the naked Emperor to an audience of people who have turned against their own kind. Their viciousness is extreme and driven by self righteousness but it is not unconquerable. And in many ways they are weak and misguided and confused, often hiding behind their code of conduct to conceal their dread of self directed action against external threats. So busy turning the other cheek are they that they attack us while they are simultaneously being beaten into submission by their brats grown precocious with many decades of undisciplined ranting against the west and white people.

The Jews, for what they are worth, and they aren’t worth much at the moment and are steadily decreasing in merit and number as time progresses, are not the problem. The problem is our own left wing hordes. The problem is a new religious humanism that is giving power to what will become a dangerous enemy on several fronts. The Asian tigers are rising. New alliances are being forged between oil rich nations and these new tigers. If we allow the left to continue directing our future we shall be giving them the right to execute us in a ritual racial and cultural suicide pact. They will be happy to die. Martyrs always are. Many saints are the products of self destruction for the sake of some intangible ideal or cause. If we are not to humiliate our pragmatic ancestors who wandered the length and breadth of the ancient world and built empires and power bases on technological prowess and fearless initiative then now is the time to attack the left and now is the time to do so as a unified force. If this does not happen very soon the window of opportunity will close. A few vital things in common is better than a whole raft of things that can divide us. Unite now and kick each other’s shins later. It’s important to get this the right way round, for once.

:SuttonHoo

Thruthheim
Monday, December 12th, 2005, 01:04 PM
The Jews, if i can generalize, adapt their politics to the political climate. They are neither right, nor left, they're simply following ethno-centric beliefs which help themselves.

Your right SF, they're largely either Zionists or Liberal-Marxist types, The Zioniss ravage our internation policies, and the Liberal-Marxist types save our socio-political policies at home.

Ofcourse, to attribute this solely to the Jews would be ludicrous, it's our own people who have contributed the most, our own self loathers, moral do-gooders, who have Consolidated our people and land for "one'ness", "peace" etc :rolleyes:

Sigrid
Monday, December 12th, 2005, 02:54 PM
That's true, ShieldofDaneLaw, but we can do a little twister on this. "Oneness", "peace", etc is what we want too, we just want it for our own people and for each people in its own right. So "oneness" and "peace" really are our true aspirations and the left is bungling, as usual, trying to make out that our desire for harmony and progress rests on racism and fascism. But it does not. It rests on folk consciousness and a renewed world. If there can be black consciousness, Jewish nationalism and endless United Nations offshoot funds for a multitude of ravaged cultures and people then we, as the English, can claim our right (yes, our right) to a homeland and culture of our own. It is, after all, all we want. Well, we want a few other things as well, but that will do for a start and the other things we want we can achieve easily within our own capacity to evolve and grow. We don't need charity, we make our own good news. We have the human right to claim these things and to campaign for them and of course none of that is worth anything unless we can also achieve them.

RedJack
Monday, December 12th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Being Anglo-Saxon means never having to be a “wannabe” anything else. Being English is sufficient unto the day.

Hear, hear!! :beer-smil

RoyBatty
Monday, December 12th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Back to the Jews. They are already a lost tribe and are waning rapidly. As Asia rises inevitably to economic dominance the Jews will disappear against the backdrop of a massively superior competitor. Such is life. Their hold on America and therefore on Zionist Israel is tenuous to say the least. Their rip on the cash is loosening.

I wouldn't write them off just yet. The Chinks may be on the rise but the Ashkenazi are very shrewd and will simply play both sides of the power divide. I believe (could be wrong) that it's more a case of the USA entering the twilight zone of global power than the Jews necessarily.

Lissu
Tuesday, December 13th, 2005, 12:12 AM
That does not make me a nazi, a nazi sympathiser or a racist. That must be made clear or one will be lumped together with people one has little in common with.

Silver Falcon,

I really respect you, admire your experience of life and I enjoy reading your posts. I also feel very sad because of what is happening in SA - I have to admit I have difficulties to imagine how things are there.

But I have a feeling that you think this forum is full of racists and nazis. This is something I think is somewhat insulting against the rest of us. Yes we do have few members who admit being national socialists. It is one political ideology among others, and I have nothing against then even though I personally don't confess any political colour or ideology. But one thing is for sure - I dislike the use of derogatory word nazi here.

You are not the only one here who is proud of ones heritage, and is worried about the course of things and who only love one's own kind above others, not hate. This is the reason why we are here. You are right, loving one's own kind doesn't make anyone a racist. But the problem is not how we label ourselves - the problem is how the others label you. And when you are worried about things you have told here, unfortunately our enemies label you as a racist. Just like they label me or the rest of us.

You don't need to convince us you are not a nazi, you are in a like-minded company here. Just please don't label us like our enemies do.

Sigrid
Tuesday, December 13th, 2005, 05:18 AM
Ajatar

They are everywhere and people like me are their favourite food.

SouthernBoy
Tuesday, December 13th, 2005, 05:48 AM
[...]

It is their endless senseless, useless and meaningless preoccupation with being “good” that is killing us and opening the gates of Niflhel to release the Ship of Dead Men’s Nails and the unbound Loki.

[...] We are the victims of evolution; a cruel joke. I may only allude now, but I shall create a thread on the matter later.

Sigrid
Tuesday, December 13th, 2005, 06:01 AM
I agree. And one of the most poignant victims of evolution must surely be the English.

:lol00001:

Lissu
Tuesday, December 13th, 2005, 11:48 AM
Ajatar

They are everywhere and people like me are their favourite food.You mean our enemies? Yes, they are everywhere and people like us are their favourite food. But we should not degrade ourselves by using their terminology.

I always find it very amusing but yet annoying when someone starts their speaking about immigrants or people of different races or cultures with a phrase "I'm no racist, but..." People are scared of saying their opinions out loud.

United Nations have defined Universal Human Rights:

Everyone is entitled to human rights without discrimination of any kind. The non-discrimination principle is a fundamental rule of international law. This means that human rights are for all human beings, regardless of "race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status". Non-discrimination protects individuals and groups against the denial and violation of their human rights. To deny human rights on the grounds of cultural distinction is discriminatory. Human rights are intended for everyone, in every culture.

Source (http://www.un.org/rights/dpi1627e.htm)

This means that also our opinions are legal. But as we know, not all seem to think so. Still, we cannot be silent we must defend ourselves or else we'll face extinction.

Sigrid
Tuesday, December 13th, 2005, 01:40 PM
I never say "I'm not a racist, but ..." I'm not a racist, period.

National Socialism is nazism. It's also German and I'm not a German. It now tries to pass itself off as separate from nazism. It isn't. It tries to say "Look Ma, no gas chambers" but few people are impressed. It's like a kind of soft porn. It has all the makings but doesn't quite go all the way. No go. It's better to just admit that you're a nazi and a racist and then people who aren't these things won't have to keep reiterating them to set the record straight.

I have no "unseen enemies". What am I, an idiot that I must tremble at the Jews of all people. They are powerful in their way because they are incredibly rich and they are incredibly rich because while we were obsessing over Christendom and all its attendent inanities, burning our own people at the stake and running off across the desert to defend Jerusalem, the Jews were cashing in on our stupidity. Our real enemies are our own dimwitted people who still can't let go of the desire to be the moral superiors of everyone in the world by sacrificing themselves to the world. It's a psychological disorder that afflicts all people who become immersed in cults. The nazis are no exception and neither are the Marxists. The Jews are clever and did not sacrifice themselves to anything. They caught our blood in a bowl instead as we hung over our own butcher's block and sold it back to us at a profit. Serves us right. All we have to say is "no thank you" and the Jews will be of no more consequence.

Unless, of course, people have a need to keep portraying us as victims of these boring folk. Jews are very boring. Hasn't anyone noticed? They are a tiny group of exceedingly nondescript people. I just cannot bring myself to see myself as their victim. That's why they are never very enamoured of me. I think they can see this in my eyes. They hate people who won't worship them as much as they worship themselves.

They are aware of one thing and it scares the pants off them and their socialist acolytes: They are afraid that one fine day the paper tiger of their supposed significance is going to disintegrate and everyone is going to see the wind blowing the tattered remnants of an idol fluttering in the wind of change. When that day dawns, when America falls and the madness that drives it stops driving it, then the world will change and become something completely different from what it has been for the past millenium. This is coming. Do yourselves a favour and stop worrying about these pathetic people all clustering in a heap trying to tell us what to do and just strike out for the shore of a new world and a new dawn.

The past cannot be recreated. The future has, in many ways, already happened. If you understand this you will have the foresight and the insight to adapt and evolve and subsequently to survive. If not you may be caught looking back and be turned to salt. Never look back. The future doesn't lie that way, it lies ahead. We can take treasures with us from the past but we can never recreate the past and we will never, and shouldn't want to, build the future on fascist and racist models that proved disastrous in the past. Besides causing the unnecessary deaths of millions of our own people. This alone smashed our gene pool.

My opinion only, of course. There will be those who cannot change or move. This is their right. They must be whatever they think they are. I am always going to just be myself and that does not include being a wannabe German dictator's acolyte nor punting his cult. You'll find that almost all British people feel this way. People living there who are not British often have varying ideology because they are not part of us. That is why Islam will not rule Britain. It doesn't belong. I can't be grafted on. It won't take. Its days in the west are numbered and in any case China is glaring down at us and is going to become the new employer of wage slaves and the new factory owner and overlord of the working class. The new working class will all be Asian and they will work in Asia.

Our people have to stop being socialists and learn to live without welfare. There won't be enough tax payers to keep this useless human dross in cigarettes, booze and state housing. It will have to be a period of re-education and re-allocation of work. A whole new period awaits with a whole different social outlook. The climate change will also affect what happens next. Be prepared by assessing the facts and stop worrying about what irked the Fuhrer. Unless you're a nazi, then what irked the Fuhrer will be all important. It is about as important to the British, however, and no doubt to other Europeans, as dung for dinner. We just don't care. We didn't care at the time and we aren't going to fall for any sob stories about how terrible it is to call someone a nazi when they patently obviously are one. Sorry, but that's our way. We come from a tradition of self motivation and cannot live successfully under dictatorships. Mr Blair and his Labour Party are going to die a really embarrassing death soon. I see them running down a sewer as they pour themselves into the filth that is their only hope of survival. They are traitors and they will be judged as such. It's coming. It cannot be avoided. It's woven into the web of the future. If you lie down with dogs you will get up with fleas. They have been rutting a particularly decrepit bitch for many years now and they will inherit her disease. It's only a matter of time. Anyone with more than half a brain cell will understand this and start preparing for what comes after they have gone.

It's an open field. The Conservatives are useless, going down the same drain as their partners in crime. The Liberal Democrats are all too :gay: to act against the threats that gather on the horizon. What is preventing a landslide to the right? Nazism. Fascism. Racism. Old mouldy ideologies that refuse to lie down and stay there. It's up to the people to stomp on them while they have this window of opportunity and to seize the day while it is theirs to take. Others will be thinking what you are thinking and may be quicker on the draw. If they happen to get Jewish backing it will our own fault. We will be free when we learn to sponsor ourselves and make our own good news and not ever be tempted again to glance into one of those Middle Eastern life manuals. The only time we get down on our knees should be to do the floors.

beowulf wodenson
Tuesday, December 13th, 2005, 05:17 PM
when America falls and the madness that drives it stops driving it :confused: I hope the former never happens outside the U.S. government, and I also hope the zionist rot is cut out of the national body. I hope to see the Confederate States of America or something like it reborn, my rightful nation.
There is an obvious stigma associated with National Socialism, and I don't like some of its German manifestations, ie the totalitarian dictatorship, but it's not limited to Germany of 60+ years ago. Hopefully I won't get censured here, but NS ideally is a recognition and observance of natural law, be it racial differences, or otherwise. Racial/national preservation, advancement is the ideal goal of National Socialism.
The creed can be adapted to any nation, not just Germany whatever Hitler might have said. The misdeeds alleged and otherwise of the Third Reich do not concern me, I do not wear brown shirts and strut about sieg heiling and throwing the Roman salute,I try not to be stuck in the past.
I also do not like the "Leader" dicatator principle nor totalitarian centralist government but I agree with most other aspects of NS thus consider myself such. If that makes me 'racist' then so be it. I recognize racial differences and wish to keep it that way. I believe nothing short of a revolutionary New Order in many ways will address the decay of Western man.
I'm not given to thinking the jews are behind every ill besetting my people nor the world, I try to be a realist about such things and only ascribe blame where due. Fact is they're mostly responsible for provoking terrorism against my people vis a vi zionist foreign policy, a large-part responsible for the third-world invasion by promoting the 1964 immigration act,primarily responsible for "civil-rights" agitation, etc. That is why I say organized jewry is a clear enemy, not the only threat, but a major factor.
In your country's case, Silver Falcon, they likely had a large part in agitating and organizing the forces that led to the downfall of White South Africa, apartheid, etc. Communist Mandela was a cause celebre media darling here in America.

Sigrid
Tuesday, December 13th, 2005, 05:42 PM
Beowulf, yes they did have a huge hand in stirring up the mucky stuff, but the national socialist apartheid regime committed suicide and antagonised the English and the blacks were being treated extremely badly, which further antagonised the English and eventually everything went to Hell in a handcart. The corruption of the nationalists, the nepotism, the fascism, the overt religious racism, the seething hatred of the English, the threats to drive us into the sea and the fervent wish that we would return to Britain, etc all helped to sink the ship. It drove the English into the left wing camp. Also they refused to accept what they called "uitlanders" (foreigners, the British were considered to be such too) and curbed immigration from white countries by harrassing Catholics and forcing everyone to speak their language etc. This antagonised many immigrants many of whom went home. And the end of white dominated ex colonial states was on the cards anyway. It happened worldwide. The end of an era. Nothing to be done.

For me, national socialism isn't our natural way. We were never socialists. We were very free independent merchants and farmers and adventurers, small business owners, etc and always warriors and often hired mercenaries. We actually need something else. In order to achieve it we need to appeal to everyman on the street. He doesn't trust us right now and I can't say I blame him considering all the lunacy that pervades what should really be a drive for self determination and an end to cultural erosion by uncontrolled immigration.

Things right now are just swirling around like a pot about to boil over. Chaos more than anything else. Something will have to take control or what is left will be destroyed. I have a feeling that some rather drastic sea change is coming. I can feel it. It's been coming for some time but hasn't been strong enough. You can see by the kind of films that are being made (Lord of the Rings, Troy, Gladiator, Narnia) that whites are coming back into fashion among whites. These will have a lasting effect on kids who see them for the first time. They are, after all, the things that made us what we are. There was a horrible hiatus, but I think the web is strong enough to span this gap. Then, maybe, ice shards, sparks and a new world. I agree with you, a new order. A new Dawn.

Zyklop
Tuesday, December 13th, 2005, 05:44 PM
I couldn´t care less about being called nazi or racist and I´m suspicious about those who claim to defend their culture and people but are intimidated whenever someone throws such an "insult" at them.
Would like to see these loudmouths when something more serious than their social reputation is under attack.

Sigrid
Tuesday, December 13th, 2005, 06:33 PM
It's not my social reputation it's my personal integrity. And if you would like to see me in action when some nazi pig is sticking a gun in my face on a forum or depicting me as a witch flying round on a broomstick or telling me I am not fit to represent my race then you should have been with me when this was happening. I am more than capable of fighting both physical or verbal battles. The problem is whether or not these are worth fighting. No wild animal ever wastes its energy on fighting when this is not necessary. I am such a wild animal. Hello. Don't get too feisty with me. You could definitely knock my brains in but I still wouldn't back down. That is why I go only where no nazis are going to waste my time with their inevitable taunting. I have no time for them and no respect for them. And they know it. They have no time and no respect for women who aren't going to play their game. And they know that. We are "goddesses" one minute and slags the next, depending on whether or not we tow the line. Some of us just aren't afraid of standing up for what we believe in. That can be troublesome and that is why this ramshackle "movement" has no momentum.

It isn't a working class movement. That is socialism. Nationalism is something else and it is starting to move out in the new right and embrace other possibilities. Or didn't you know?

Zyklop
Tuesday, December 13th, 2005, 07:28 PM
It's not my social reputation it's my personal integrity. And if you would like to see me in action when some nazi pig is sticking a gun in my face on a forum or depicting me as a witch flying round on a broomstick or telling me I am not fit to represent my race then you should have been with me when this was happening. I am more than capable of fighting both physical or verbal battles. The problem is whether or not these are worth fighting. No wild animal ever wastes its energy on fighting when this is not necessary. I am such a wild animal. Hello. Don't get too feisty with me. You could definitely knock my brains in but I still wouldn't back down. That is why I go only where no nazis are going to waste my time with their inevitable taunting. I have no time for them and no respect for them. And they know it.
They have no time and no respect for women who aren't going to play their game. And they know that. We are "goddesses" one minute and slags the next, depending on whether or not we tow the line. Some of us just aren't afraid of standing up for what we believe in. That can be troublesome and that is why this ramshackle "movement" has no momentum.Although this internet trouble you mention is quite impressive and I have no doubts that you indeed are a wild animal, I was merely pointing out that caring about one´s social status while at the same time our blood and culture are going down the drain is hypocritical and worthless. The rabble will call you racist anyway. Why? Because their custodians (media, authorities) tell them to.

If you justify your ideals you betray them.

It isn't a working class movement. That is socialism. Nationalism is something else and it is starting to move out in the new right and embrace other possibilities. Or didn't you know?Yeah, a wave to appear...:coffee:
The lefties here call this "Salonfaschismus" (parlor fascism) and this suits it quite well. Nationalism for people who don´t want to to risk getting their hands dirty. Not much more effective than costume nazism or American "white (trash) nationalism".

Sigrid
Tuesday, December 13th, 2005, 07:54 PM
We shall see. The reason why I am here is because this is an English thread and the English are not national socialists, and never will be. The working class are Marxists and the middle class are conservatives or liberals. Now everything is in chaos. Which could be good. Out of chaos comes a new order.

I'm not a hypocrit. I'm not in possession of two views and I do not have a social reputation to keep up. I just have myself to live with. That has always been my guide. I am only interested in my homeland. I have no wish to tell any other folk what to do or believe in. That is their affair. I owe this to my grandparents. I'm doing it for them and for my parents and for the heritage they gave to me. That's enough of a task for one smallish wild animal, I think. The warriors can come when they think it's safe and all the little wild animals have been slaughtered on the altar of their utter lethargy. They won't even remember us. And they will never thank any of us. But that doesn't matter, what matters is whether in any small way you did something and not nothing and you managed to do it to the best of your ability and with as much honour and intregrity as you could. I may be just a total *rse, I don't know. Too bad if I am. If that is what I am I must be the best one I can be. We don't choose to come here and we have to use whatever we get given. I have a few words. Others have much more. When they feel they have the time to spare to save their people maybe they could take up the sword others yanked out of the stone for them.

Sigurd
Tuesday, December 13th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Hmmm...I don't care what I am labelled, at least not anymore. I am labelled a "Nazi" quite often, I get told off to "open my mind", get a derogatory comment of "race doesn't exist", etc.
I respond with saying "Racial awareness is not a political worldview, it is a biological one." However, few listen to that.

In fact I was NS, some time ago. In fact even NS is not about being "hating" or anything like that, at least not originally; I know that. That is "racism". It was often executed joint, but , in theory, NS and racism are two totally different pots, originally.

One reason why I disassociate myself from "National Socialism" as such is its use of holy heathen symbols for purposes that are not with in the general idea of the symbol. I am hereby talking mainly about the Fylfot, the Runes and the Schwarze Sonne.
These were used for a political meaning; yet even if you follow the ideology, politics and religion should never be combined, plus of course that these only served political ideas, and had nothing to do with the actual heathendom as such anymore.

Another reason why i disassociate myself from "National Socialism" is that I find it quite restricting as such, as it takes away people's right for Free Speech as such, something that I am an advocate of. Ironically to the public, it is probably one of the main reasons why I am against political correctness, but I think the lot of you will understand. :coffee:
Don't get me wrong, I know a number of people who are National Socialists, and the majority of them are great people [that is, those who really give it a thought; those that are just sheep are useless idiots]; but I cannot believe in National Socialism itself anymore.
I believe taht we should reinstate the old way, a village based way as it was executed in ancient Iceland, to keep it within short terms. I can explain my idea on how the North should be run, if that becomes necessary.

The third reason why I disassociate myself from National Socialism is that om it is being run in a way, that is corrupt, violent, and ineffective; that is, it radiates negative energy rather than positive energy. We should not spend our times blaming other peoples, we spend it more wisely praising our own. Maybe looking into our own people would solve the immigration problem in the first place. Had we had more faith in ourselves, we would have a lot less of Pakhis, Turks and Lebs in our countries.

At the minute I am a "Folkish-national Germanic preservationist of the Blood and Soil Ideology", if anything describes my worldview. I believe that that shows

I prefer to be with my own people, and I believe in our Folk, our Race, our whatever-you-may-call-it. If that makes me a "Nazi" or "Racist" or "Fascist", then I shall gladly be one; I will always know better that I am only myself, and that I have my own opinion on many things, but if they label me, let them label me. I don't care, I am I, not some category of political affinity.

If that makes me a Salonfaschist, then I have to wonder...
If so, I wonder how PANF and me should constitute the same thing :mad:

Sigurd
Tuesday, December 13th, 2005, 08:08 PM
Ummm, Silver Falcon, you may like to explain how National Socialism is a merely German phenomenon?

Lissu
Tuesday, December 13th, 2005, 08:19 PM
Ummm, Silver Falcon, you may like to explain how National Socialism is a merely German phenomenon?Silver Falcon, you started to talk about "nazism". Therefore I would be very interested to read your answerd to Sigurd's post.

National socialism has nothing to do with the topic of this thread, but I may split the thread later.

beowulf wodenson
Tuesday, December 13th, 2005, 11:51 PM
Quite the thread this has become. :coffee:

Not much more effective than costume nazism or American "white (trash) nationalism".
I'm not quite sure as to your total meaning, Zyklop, I have no use for the former, nor any for white trash, but I'm not sure if you're referring to some of the stereotypical freaks and misfits that call themselves "White Nationalists" or a blanket America-bashing statement directed at all American racialists. If such is the case I assure you there are many genuine and honorable racial nationalists who call themselves PROUD Americans including myself. I'm quite sure there are many white Euro-trash misfits in Germany's nationalist groups as well. :icon_arro
There are many American White Nationalists you would be lucky to call comrades, Zyklop.
Anyway, to split hairs on NS ideological debate my understanding is that NS is indeed a working class creed ideally speaking as it promotes the emergence of a one-class Folk-society where all work is valued according to its contribution to the Folk, and each worker is receive the full benefit and share of his labor as befits his natural ablities and skills, whether the work produced be intellectual, manual, etc. Unfettered international capitalism is also ideally strongly held in check under NS, hence the 'socialist' aspect of NS. Socialism without true racial nationalism is useless, thus National Socialism can and should be an ideology of the working man.
Again, on those views ideally's the key word. Reality is oft something else entirely.

Sigrid
Wednesday, December 14th, 2005, 04:18 AM
Sigurd, re NS:

Begun by Hitler after the First World War, with borrowings from Italian fascism and heavily influenced by German romanticism and nineteenth century ideologies of racial superiority and "Aryanism". Indebted to Social Darwinism for the refinement of this.

The idea of a folk living a kind of confined socialism, that is not global like Marxism but nationalist, is not any kind of evil or a bad thing. It will not appeal to free spirits or fiercely independent people necessarily and you are quite correct it can become very restrictive. I lived in such a regime for over forty years. They use draconian censorship and the making of new laws to prohibit any resistance and eventually the citizen becomes a mere cog in their wheel and all movement is stifled. Resistance brings arrest and observation by the inevitable secret police, etc. This is why I have no interest in National Socialism as a system or a solution. It's based on my experience of it. It is wide open to abuse by a powerful elite. So was feudalism.

The old way can be a usable model. There is only one problem. Humanity is grotesquely overpopulated in most European countries for this to be effective as implemented across the board. Scandinavian countries have a better chance as their populations are much lower, but with the increase now due almost entirely to fast breeding immigrants I think they face a huge problem when it comes to the environment and the sustainability model so necessary to the new right's world view.

The city can be a wonderful citadel of a culture's achievements in science and technology and the arts. I remember seeing some romantic visions of this on the Heathen Front's early web pages and feeling very drawn to their model (Odalism). They did not shut out the city and they did not shut out concord and communication with other cultures. They just closed their doors to damage by these. I was powerfully impressed. The reason why I turned from it not as a philosophy but as a group of people capable of getting anything done was that attitude of thuggery and aggression you mentioned by people not seriously part of the philosophy itself, not participating in its spirit and using the symbology in a crass neo nazi way, practising racism instead of racialism.

Asatruar will always turn from this. We are seeking political and spiritual and cultural unity. And I agree with you that the only way to get this done with any degree of success is to do it with a basically homogeneous population. Immigrants don't tend to assimilate, they tend to consolidate.

In our culture there is the kind of person who loves the city and civic aspects and there is the kind of person (me, lol) who loves nature and wants to live in it and with it. These two can harmonise. We have this very strongly in many English approaches to architecture and gardens for making cities breathe and letting nature into the citadel. We have no concept of ghettos and slums. That is unfortunately the result the industrial revolution in later times and the closure of land. It is also a function of massive sudden overpopulation and unsustainable living modes. Enter Marxism and socialism and the politicisation of poverty, the class war and a host of other confrontational elements that set one section of the population against another and create war within people of the same race. It expanded to include all workers worldwide and they now have problems with this philosophy that even the philosophy itself cannot solve.

The future holds our greatest challenge. Will we blow it?

Lissu
Wednesday, December 14th, 2005, 02:06 PM
The idea of a folk living a kind of confined socialism, that is not global like Marxism but nationalist, is not any kind of evil or a bad thing.Now, there you said it :)

It will not appeal to free spirits or fiercely independent people necessarily and you are quite correct it can become very restrictive. I lived in such a regime for over forty years. They use draconian censorship and the making of new laws to prohibit any resistance and eventually the citizen becomes a mere cog in their wheel and all movement is stifled. Resistance brings arrest and observation by the inevitable secret police, etc. This is why I have no interest in National Socialism as a system or a solution. It's based on my experience of it. It is wide open to abuse by a powerful elite. So was feudalism. Indeed, this is true. And it's true in any mono-party system. The best way in my opinion is multi-party system, which creates some sort of balance on things.

Sigrid
Wednesday, December 14th, 2005, 02:42 PM
Ajatar, yes, a multiparty system is best. The only snag is that if you have a multicultural society the multi party system fails when a majority of a different culture gets into power. :frown:

It seems that the only way to have success and peace in a society is if that society is basically homogeneous. Then at least they have culture and language and religion in common, or they can tolerate the small differences among them. But they all look alike and think basically alike and have the same aspirations for the folk group in general. A recipe for peace. A recipe for disaster is when one society consists of many different types and some of these are not indigenous and become politically powerful over the natives. That is a recipe for warfare. As we are seeing in Australia and saw in France and will see again in Britain.

Racial hatred springs from overly close contact between vastly differing groups. Separatism is actually a way to avoid conflict. The left has yet to be convinced of this, but I already know it to be a fact. If you want people who did not previously even think about one another to start hating one another then place them close together against their will and watch them fight. And the fighting never stops, it grows and is carried across generations. Separate them and peace reigns. This is a fact. They won't accept it but it is the only way to stop what will become a conflagration in the west. It has started and it will continue and it will spread. And it's important to lay the blame for it squarely at the door of left wing politicians who insisted on creating multiculturalism and then punishing people who became threatened by it. :rolleyes:

Lissu
Wednesday, December 14th, 2005, 03:43 PM
Ajatar, yes, a multiparty system is best. The only snag is that if you have a multicultural society the multi party system fails when a majority of a different culture gets into power. :frown:

It seems that the only way to have success and peace in a society is if that society is basically homogeneous. Then at least they have culture and language and religion in common, or they can tolerate the small differences among them. But they all look alike and think basically alike and have the same aspirations for the folk group in general. A recipe for peace. A recipe for disaster is when one society consists of many different types and some of these are not indigenous and become politically powerful over the natives. That is a recipe for warfare. As we are seeing in Australia and saw in France and will see again in Britain.

Racial hatred springs from overly close contact between vastly differing groups. Separatism is actually a way to avoid conflict. The left has yet to be convinced of this, but I already know it to be a fact. If you want people who did not previously even think about one another to start hating one another then place them close together against their will and watch them fight. And the fighting never stops, it grows and is carried across generations. Separate them and peace reigns. This is a fact. They won't accept it but it is the only way to stop what will become a conflagration in the west. It has started and it will continue and it will spread. And it's important to lay the blame for it squarely at the door of left wing politicians who insisted on creating multiculturalism and then punishing people who became threatened by it. :rolleyes:Indeed, forgot to add that - multi-party system in monocultural society. In Finland this has been the case and still is, but things might change if multicultists get what they want. This will be the nightmare scenario :noose2:

Zyklop
Wednesday, December 14th, 2005, 09:45 PM
There are many American White Nationalists you would be lucky to call comrades, Zyklop. There surely are many good people living in America, identifying with the heritage of their European ancestors and rejecting "America".
Such people I really would be lucky to call comrades.