PDA

View Full Version : Amsterdam: Rent-a-gay (or a Moslem)

Loki
Sunday, October 9th, 2005, 06:58 PM
http://www.expatica.com/source/site_article.asp?subchannel_id=1&story_id=23013&name=Library%20to%20lend%20out%20gays%20 and%20Muslims

Library to lend out gays and Muslims

23 August 2005

AMSTERDAM — Members of the public will be able to borrow more than books at Almelo Library. In September, people will be able to "borrow" a gay person, gypsy or a Muslim for an hour.

Jan Krol, the head of the library, got the idea from a Swedish colleague who set up a similar "forget the stereotypes" project in Malmo.

People will be allowed to bring the "borrowee" to a cafe for an hour next to Almelo library to ask questions they would not normally dare to ask.
Krol is putting together a group of 10 people — representing different minority groups — to volunteer to be lent out. One of the volunteers is a Muslim woman living in a local asylum seekers centre.

Krol is also chairperson of the Twente and Achterhoek branch of the gay organisation COC.

[Copyright Expatica News + ANP 2005]

Arcturus
Sunday, October 9th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Picture it: Ten skinheads in full regalia show up and ask to rent a muslim or gay person for an hour :D

RedJack
Sunday, October 9th, 2005, 07:16 PM
You get to ask questions for an hour? I'll bet I could get rid of the fruit and the Muslim in less time than that. :D

Odin's Pie
Sunday, October 9th, 2005, 08:44 PM
One of the volunteers is a Muslim woman living in a local asylum seekers centre.
Couldn't the Dutch just follow their tax money to the "asylum seekers centre" when they want to meet a hag-in-a-bag?

Helleruin
Monday, October 17th, 2005, 12:32 AM
how about a gay muslim!? :O BAH! We can also put them on a sinking ship :P

lei.talk
Monday, October 17th, 2005, 01:11 AM
about fifteen years ago,
in los angeles,
there was a business that was named
"a naked black man will clean your house".

last week, i searched the inter-net
trying to find a reference to it
- which is how i found this (http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?p=123798#post123798).

Helleruin
Monday, October 17th, 2005, 01:18 AM
WTF!? Thats sick! :O

HIM
Monday, October 17th, 2005, 05:34 AM

My aunt's (father's side) ex-husband had a brother who was gay and a muslim. Fortunately I never had to meet him as he lived in Iran. He's dead now though. I believe that he died of AIDS, but I can't remember for sure as I didn't really care enough to.

Loki
Monday, October 17th, 2005, 07:24 AM

Many Muslim men are gay. I'd even venture to say most of them are. In Saudi Arabia, the saying is: "Women for children, boys for pleasure". :speechles

anonymaus
Monday, October 17th, 2005, 07:41 AM
Many Muslim men are gay.

The words "Turkish bath" come to mind! Thankfully I've no images of one to come to mind :speechles

:laugh:

Helleruin
Monday, October 17th, 2005, 11:52 AM
The words "Turkish bath" come to mind! Thankfully I've no images of one to come to mind :speechles

:laugh:

:suomut: i believe i'm gonna throw up, . . EWWWWWW!

Odin's Pie
Monday, October 17th, 2005, 01:32 PM
Many Muslim men are gay. I'd even venture to say most of them are. In Saudi Arabia, the saying is: "Women for children, boys for pleasure". :speechles
The Koran promises them manservants who are young handsome boys that are referred to as, "pearls" and they get to have sex with them. :speechles

Here are pics from a Canadian Islamic Gay Pride organization called "Salaam". :gay:

http://www.salaamcanada.org/intro.html

Sigurd
Monday, October 17th, 2005, 02:25 PM
Homosexuality is a perverted genetic defect in its nature, and our ancestors, the Germanic People, in their heathen phase would not have tolerated, let alone worshipped this perversion of man and man having sex. If too many men become gay, or women lesbian, that's the end of all human races (no children, no future...). With liberal Christianity came the acceptance and the glorification of the fudgepackers...:scratch: :speechles I think we should stride to put an end to homosexuality. Besides, just to mention this, they can be as Northern as they want, for me, homosexuals aren't folk and will never be.