PDA

View Full Version : Journalism Switching Allegiances?

Loki
Tuesday, September 27th, 2005, 07:06 PM
It is interesting to note that I read more often in the large daily newspapers commentaries from "respected" columnists who speak out in favour of white British people, and in opposition to the multiculturalist mish-mash society with its destruction of the native European culture.

There also seems to be a tendency to recognise the plight of victimised white people - something that would never have been done before the 7/7 Muslim attacks on London.

Another thing I have noticed is that quite a few letters from the public are published in newspapers and websites that would in the past have been labelled as "racist".

Any thoughts on this?

Zyklop
Tuesday, September 27th, 2005, 07:17 PM
In order to sell their newspapers the publishers of course have to make allowances for the public opinion in order to not appear too unauthentic. For the same reason one occassionally hears established politicians speaking out against immigration and multiculture. After all itīs worthless anyway.

Loki
Tuesday, September 27th, 2005, 07:23 PM
In order to sell their newspapers the publishers of course have to make allowances for the public opinion in order to not appear too unauthentic. For the same reason one occassionally hears established politicians speaking out against immigration and multiculture. After all itīs worthless anyway.

Media commentary is not worthless. Politician talk, yes. But when the media becomes sympathetic towards white people, then average people will have more confidence to speak out, since it will be considered more acceptable. It is an important and necessary development.

Death and the Sun
Tuesday, September 27th, 2005, 07:25 PM
It is a mathematical certainly that the more invaders pour in; the more negative the public attitudes towards them will become. Joe and Jane Q. Public will realise what we already know: that high cultures and mud cultures don't mix, and neither do the genes that create said cultures.

It's inevitable that the tide will eventually turn; perhaps it is already turning to some extent. Let's hope it's not too late when it really and truly happens.

Loki
Tuesday, September 27th, 2005, 07:27 PM
Actually, it is not "switching allegiances". It is "becoming divided". And journalist/commentator opinion is likely to split in coming years along racial lines... as it already is quite a bit. The only white guys left who are anti-white are the extreme left loonies, and their comments are no longer popular. I think people are starting to wake up. But the other question is: will they have the courage to tackle the problem, or merely whine and complain? Time will tell.

The multiculturalist brainwashing will not last forever. Human intelligence should not be underestimated.

DreamWalker
Tuesday, September 27th, 2005, 07:32 PM
But when the media becomes sympathetic towards white people, then average people will have more confidence to speak out, since it will be considered more acceptable. It is an important and necessary development.
Very true, it seems our need of social approval for our thoughts and deeds has become a major factor in modern life.:redface:

The media is notoriously jewish-controlled, but since most "jews" nowadays are 3/4ths or 7/8ths or 15/16ths European, perhaps they have decided to join us, at least for the moment, until it is to their advantage to continue their attempts to exterminate us.

Zyklop
Tuesday, September 27th, 2005, 07:39 PM
Media commentary is not worthless. Politician talk, yes. But when the media becomes sympathetic towards white people, then average people will have more confidence to speak out, since it will be considered more acceptable. It is an important and necessary development.Well, I can only talk about the German media and here the criticism of multiculture is restricted to complaining about immigrants who donīt pay taxes or who donīt want to culturally integrate. This distracts people from the underlying racial/ethnical problem and shifts the focus on dangerous ideas like integration and assimilation. In other words: Turks are welcome as long as they pay into the pension fond.
I would trust the media less than the politicians.

Loki
Tuesday, September 27th, 2005, 07:40 PM
The media is notoriously jewish-controlled, but since most "jews" nowadays are 3/4ths or 7/8ths or 15/16ths European, perhaps they have decided to join us, at least for the moment, until it is to their advantage to continue their attempts to exterminate us.

Don't tell this to William Russells ;)

Well, it is true that Jews are disproportionately involved in the media - but then they are in Hollywood too. That's what they do. Yet I don't believe they've got a complete monopoly. The Jews are not our worst problem... white people who betray their own people are.

Do people really think the fall of the West will benefit Israel and the Jews? I don't think so, unless they form a grand allegiance with Muslims, which is unlikely. If America, England and Germany are no longer strong nations, then Israel will likely collapse under the intense pressure from its neighbours. Sure, they have the nuclear deterrent, but then again Islamic countries can gain nuclear weapons too - especially if the West is no longer there to act as a watchdog. And don't believe for one second that China will be pro-Jewish. China will be the next superpower. Go figure...

Kalevi
Tuesday, September 27th, 2005, 07:55 PM
Do people really think the fall of the West will benefit Israel and the Jews?

True; it doesn't. And personally I find the idea of a Jewish conspiracy trying to eliminate the White race if not ridiculous then at least extremely unlikely. More down-to-earth perspective would be that they just don't give a damn what happens to us as long as they can benefit from us and their businesses keep rolling.

Rehnskiöld
Tuesday, September 27th, 2005, 09:47 PM
Firstly I agree with Kalevi on "the jewish issue" Then I don't recognize myself in the picture drawn out by "Hermann Hafskjold", I have seen no such tendencies in my country, but then England has always struck me as far more nationalistic and with an much stronger (larger and thus more resistant against attacks is maybee a more fitting description) culture obviusly than that of my own land,that speaks in favor of the alleged decrease in anti-native media activity,of corse,there is a risk that this is just a brief trend. I hope you are right HH.

DreamWalker
Wednesday, September 28th, 2005, 07:14 AM
True; it doesn't. And personally I find the idea of a Jewish conspiracy trying to eliminate the White race if not ridiculous then at least extremely unlikely.
I do not know why you would think they are not, they truly believe themselves to be "gods chosen people" and destined to rule the Planet. Of course there are these darn Europid tribes here also, braver, culture creators, hard-working, our tribe can't rule things if these tribes are here.

Biology 101, first priority is to survive, 2nd to reproduce, lot easier if you have no natural enemies.:coffee:

Perhaps a bit of study about the jewish problem is in order? I would recommend "White Power", by GL Rockwell, very basic, but explains the situation very well.:)

Kalevi
Wednesday, September 28th, 2005, 05:17 PM
I do not know why you would think they are not, they truly believe themselves to be "gods chosen people" and destined to rule the Planet.

Think about real politics. There sure are extremists, but in our societies money and power talks. Bull***t walks.

Perhaps a bit of study about the jewish problem is in order? I would recommend "White Power", by GL Rockwell, very basic, but explains the situation very well.:)

It doesn't actually sound like an unbiased study to me. I have read a thing or two about the matter, but it's really hard to tell what is paranoid, self-serving poo and what is not.

RedJack
Friday, September 30th, 2005, 05:46 AM
England has always been xenophobic, I think political correctness is rather less entrenched there than in North America. I think that the tide is turning already. All we need to do now is keep the pressure on. :icon_evil