PDA

View Full Version : Is it coz I is White?

Loki
Sunday, September 25th, 2005, 04:20 PM
http://www.bnp.org.uk/reg_showarticle.php?contentID=292

North Yorkshire Group Development Officer Ian Dawson reports. http://www.bnp.org.uk/images/newsarchive14/candicefamily.jpg

Candice Home Office wanted to split Candice from her family.

http://www.bnp.org.uk/images/bullets/spacer.gif

Would the Home Office have wanted to send a black South African back? Or because the person concerned is white does she not have rights in this country? While the BNP is perhaps better known for its tough immigration stance, there are some cases in which justice must prevail. The girl concerned, Candice Chesher from Ripon, North Yorkshire, is facing deportation to South Africa after being refused permission to continue living in Britain.

It was over 18 months ago when Candice and her mother, step-father and brother all came to start a new life in Britain, after losing everything they had in South Africa. However, the Home Office (the same people who allow hundreds of thousands of potential terrorists into the country every year) said that Candice must return to South Africa as she does not hold a British Passport. Her step-father Martin has a British passport, as does her younger brother Alex, while her mother Karen holds an Irish passport. As Candice is from a previous relationship of her mother and only holds a South African passport, the authorities wanted to send the poor girl back to South Africa and split up the family.

Appeals

Her mother and step-father both work in the country, while Candice is currently studying. After their initial appeal for Candice to stay was turned down, the family appealed and overturned the decision. However, the joy was short lived when the Home Office went out of their way and launched their own appeal to reject the ‘overturned’ decision - and won. That decision is something that the family are now trying to overturn!

If Candice is not successful then she will be sent back to a country where a woman is more likely to be raped than she is to learn how to read. She will have nothing and no-one. Liberals may argue that the BNP wants to return black South Africans (such as those who reportedly recently engaged on a white-girl rape rampage in Northampton) back to South Africa, yet it is only since the black government took over in South Africa that the country’s fortunes have taken a drastic turn for the worse. It is up to white countries to protect our people first and foremost. From being the African bread basket (along with Zimbabwe), South Africa has turned into a violent crime filled society. We should look after this girl as she is part of a British & Irish family and she is one of our own people. She is not a scrounger and she will contribute to our society - most black South Africans do not positively contribute, as the employment and crime figures point out.

BNP organised petition

Nobody seemed interested in helping to fight Candice’s corner until the BNP arrived on the scene. Harrogate Organiser Tom Linden talked over the situation with the family and was saddened to hear that nobody else seemed to care about the family’s plight. A petition was organised, and with the BNP’s help, over 2000 signatures were collected. In fact, today (Fri 16th Sept) a BNP team set up a stall in Ripon town centre to collect signatures, hand out leaflets and sell Voice of Freedom to the public. The BNP team was fantastically well received and chatted to the locals about the poor girl’s plight. Many people pointed out how the government will let anybody into this country if they plead asylum, and that terrorists cannot be deported, while a white girl who is of this country’s kin should be made to return to South Africa without her family.

Tory MP follows BNP lead

The BNP shall make regular returns to Ripon to sell the ‘Voice of Freedom’ newspaper and give the people of Ripon a choice other than the Lib Dem/Tory/Labour traitors. Despite some harassment by two local police busy-bodies who were obviously acting on orders from some politically-correct brown nosed half-wit, everything went extremely well. The BNP involvement forced the local MP, David Curry, to jump on the bandwagon as he could not be seen to let the BNP end up with much of the credit for helping Candice win the right to stay.

It would obviously not do our ‘Racist, Fascist Thug’ image that your party tries to attach to us much good if we were to be seen helping when no one else cared now would it Mr Curry? While Mr Curry refused to meet the BNP team, the family were very grateful for our help, and now hopefully, as the local MP is getting involved on her side; Candice will receive confirmation that she can start a new life in Britain without the threat of deportation hanging over her. Good luck Candice and thank you for letting us help! Tony Blair you disgust me – no wonder you abolished the death penalty for treason. Yet guess what Tony? - When in power we’re going to bring it back!

BNPtv now features an interview with Candice. This can be found on the BNPtv pages. (http://www.bnp.org.uk/bnptv/bnptv_intro.htm)

Loki
Sunday, September 25th, 2005, 04:22 PM
Here is the video in Broadband (http://www.bnp.org.uk/bnptv/candicebb.mpg) or modem (http://www.bnp.org.uk/bnptv/candicemdm.wmv) quality.

RedJack
Sunday, September 25th, 2005, 06:33 PM
This sort of thing happens here as well, British and other white Commonwelath citizens have trouble immigrating to Canada and are readily deported for minor paperwork violations, but the swarthoids literally get away with murder. Jamaicans with lengthy criminal records remain in Canada after being released from prison. :speechles

RoyBatty
Sunday, September 25th, 2005, 11:50 PM
This is nuts.....Why on earth would the Home Office go to such lengths to appeal such a case?

I have non-Canadian friends who lived in Canada and according to them the system there was very accommodating to bringing family across once the breadwinners had their residential and work status approved.

Over the course of my stay in the UK I've spent a bit of time with the Home Office and surprise surprise, a substantial number of their personnel dealing with residence applications appeared to be of Nigerian / Jamaican and Asian origin. I was told by an associate that the unofficial going-rate to have one's paperwork approved by the HO with no questions asked was around the 9000 pound mark.

RedJack
Monday, September 26th, 2005, 01:06 AM
This is nuts.....Why on earth would the Home Office go to such lengths to appeal such a case?

Over the course of my stay in the UK I've spent a bit of time with the Home Office and surprise surprise, a substantial number of their personnel dealing with residence applications appeared to be of Nigerian / Jamaican and Asian origin. I was told by an associate that the unofficial going-rate to have one's paperwork approved by the HO with no questions asked was around the 9000 pound mark.

Ahhhhhhh, I think you have supplied the question and the answer.

Sigel
Monday, September 26th, 2005, 09:51 AM
Ahhhhhhh, I think you have supplied the question and the answer.
No doubt about it. The system stinks.