PDA

View Full Version : The pro-racemixing chick flick "Die Weisse Massai"

Death and the Sun
Sunday, September 18th, 2005, 03:17 PM
I learned about this crap on another forum. "Die Weisse Massai" is a film adaptation of the book of the same title, written by Swiss author Corinne Hoffman.

Hoffman was on holiday in Kenya when she met a Masai "warrior", immediately dumped her European bf, and got herself pregnant with the bush creature's child. How this makes he a "white Masai" is unclear, but that is nevertheless what she calls herself. And now her story has been made into a film that sings the praises of the glories of race-mixing.

This is the author
http://www.massai.ch/media/6_8082_4.jpg

And this is the actress that plays her in the film, Nina Hoss. I'm not quite sure where I've seen her before, but she looks familiar.
http://www.djfl.de/entertainment/stars/n/nina_hoss.jpg

There are some exctatic reviews on imdb written by punters from the Toronto film festival. :rolleyes:

Some pics from the film's website at w0w.dieweissemassai.film.de

http://www.dieweissemassai.film.de/images/galerie/full/szene07.jpg

http://www.dieweissemassai.film.de/images/galerie/full/szene33.jpg

http://www.dieweissemassai.film.de/images/galerie/full/szene37.jpg

Makes me sick. :speechles

Nordgau
Sunday, September 18th, 2005, 03:54 PM
I read a few critics in magazins on it. Definitely not the sort of film I love and am going to watch

hauer
Sunday, September 18th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Multicultralism and race mixing is insane too and both should be stopped by all means necessary.

Frostwood made this brilliant illustration a few weeks ago.
http://www.forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5990&stc=1&d=1127056123

Rehnskiöld
Sunday, September 18th, 2005, 04:22 PM
Curse them! :hanged01: oh, and what a sick woman.She looks jewish,sccch! jewish!

Oskorei
Sunday, September 18th, 2005, 05:34 PM
She is a stupid cow, and probably not mentally sane. First she dumps her boyfriend for someone she is only physically attracted to, gets a mulatto, and then gets surprised when the Masais wish to circumscise the little one. Then she steals the kid from its father, and moves back to Europe/the US with a little mulatto.

Rolf Eder
Sunday, September 18th, 2005, 05:38 PM
It's filth like this that makes me just want to start crushing some skulls. It's clear that these scum want us and our way of life to disappear. And for that they must die!

RoyBatty
Tuesday, September 20th, 2005, 01:17 PM
In a way I applaud this woman's actions. Think about it this way.......

Like any other race the White one has its weaker and undesirable elements. She's done us all a favour by removing herself from the White genepool. Think of it as a natural defense mechanism against racial devolution.

Lissu
Tuesday, September 20th, 2005, 01:20 PM
It sickens me that an Alpine woman is replaced with a Nordid one in that film. Propably that is done to make the contrast look more drastic...

Allenson
Tuesday, September 20th, 2005, 02:24 PM
She is a stupid cow, and probably not mentally sane. First she dumps her boyfriend for someone she is only physically attracted to, gets a mulatto, and then gets surprised when the Masais wish to circumscise the little one. Then she steals the kid from its father, and moves back to Europe/the US with a little mulatto.

It all makes perfect sense--does it not? ;)

Thanks for clearing it up for me, mate. LOL....

SouthernBoy
Tuesday, September 20th, 2005, 02:59 PM

Like any other race the White one has its weaker and undesirable elements. She's done us all a favour by removing herself from the White genepool. Think of it as a natural defense mechanism against racial devolution.
This isn't the case though.

By mixing, she is adding to a group ("mixed-race") that can only do harm to our species. It would be better if she had shot herself, as harsh as that sounds.

Sigel
Tuesday, September 20th, 2005, 03:11 PM
It sickens me that an Alpine woman is replaced with a Nordid one in that film. Propably that is done to make the contrast look more drastic...
Good point.

Ms. Hoffman was obviously on some ego-trip and when it turned 'too real' she had to run back to Europe. She's found a way of converting her sex tourism into hard cash; book, film, T.V rights, interviews etc. etc.

I don't object to the Massai or the Zulus. As blacks they live as they were evolved to live. Most blacks in the west suffer purely because they are expected to measure up to western civilization and they just can't. They really would benefit from heading home and getting in touch with their roots.

This disgusting woman is just making capital out of a well-known 'brand'. If she'd sh***d some unknown black from a shanty town, who'd bother to see the film? No, it's the 'exotic' that sells.

It's the worst kind of cultural fetishism and although the PC brigade will never acknowledge it, the heir of imperialist exploitation; just dressed up in modern 'consumer' clothes.

Disgusting.

RoyBatty
Tuesday, September 20th, 2005, 08:37 PM
This isn't the case though.

By mixing, she is adding to a group ("mixed-race") that can only do harm to our species. It would be better if she had shot herself, as harsh as that sounds.

I see things this way.

The only people that can really harm us are we ourselves. Over the course of the last couple of centuries we proved time and again we were more scientifically and culturally advanced and forward thinking than any other race.

This is why we were able to "inherit the earth" so to speak and are the major political, economic, cultural and scientific powers we are today. Of course all this is slipping away rather quickly and at current rates within a couple of decades most of the great formerly White nations will exist no more.

Is this because we were beaten by a superior enemy? I don't believe this to be so. We allowed degeneration, mediocrity and the rot to set in ourselves. We became too arrogant. We became lazy. We started worshipping $$ and material possessions instead of taking care of what should be closest and dearest to us like our families, communities and jobs which are now being outsourced and "globalised". We allowed ourselves to become corrupted from within by our own racetraitors, carpetbaggers, exploiters and Zionists who would as soon abandon us for the Chinese as the blacks if they were able to profit from it.

We can criticise the Muslims and others and laugh at how backwards they may be, but it must be said that in their culture and a few others the family units are strong and the community supports one another.

What happened to the Whites and where did it all go wrong? I'm in the UK and time and again the two most significant disfuntional groups I encounter are blacks followed way too closely by wayward Whites.

A couple of mixed-race mulattos or blacks is hardly a threat. The world isn't homogenic, it never was, it will never be and yet we managed to come this far. We as whites need to take a long hard look at ourselves, what our current priorities are and what they should be. Then the great cleanup will need to commence. The woman in this film made her choice. Good riddance. We can only be better off for it.

lei.talk
Tuesday, September 20th, 2005, 11:17 PM
Most blacks in the west suffer
purely because they are expected to measure up
to western civilization and they just can't.that is so true.

as long as i find just the right niche
for one to labor in
- they do well
and are happy to work for me.

early on, i offered them equal opportunity
and they were very frustrated
by their failures.

Nordhammer
Tuesday, October 4th, 2005, 05:29 AM

That would make sense only if she stayed in Africa. Unfortunately these nitwits want to breed with the third world and then bring their little pets back to live with the whites. She is aiding and abetting genocide! Such people should be arrested, have their citizenship revoked and shipped out! If you want to breed with an African then keep your arse in Africa!