PDA

View Full Version : O'Neill: Bush Planned War Before 9/11/01

+Suomut+
Sunday, January 18th, 2004, 02:40 PM
I got the below attachment/article out of my local paper last weekend. Former Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill states Bush planned war before 9/11/01. What a revelation. CONTRADICTIONS: Hitler attacked Russia in the name defense. Hirohito attacked the U. S. in the name of defense. Bush attacked Iraq in the name of defense. No, the U. S. Gov't. has nothing in common with fascism. HA, HA! The DELUDED (i.e., those who call themselves "patriots" nowadays) here in America don't have a clue about it either. 'Tis sad. ;(

Americans: perchance after Iraq and Afganistan YOU'RE NEXT IN LINE TO BE CONQUERED...NEVER let 'em take your guns or stamp 666 on your forehead...welcome to the "New Rome/New Babylon"...God have mercy on our souls. :|

Dr. Solar Wolff
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 06:57 AM
It's all true. This is the kind of slease-ball we have for President. I don't think Europeans can fully appreciate how dull this guy really is. Let me tell you, you wouldn't hire this guy at your place of business to answer the telephone.

Mistress Klaus
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 09:43 AM
I still think Amerika hijacked its own planes & caused that 9/11 incident, for an excuse/justification for the war on Iraq. :|

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Friday, September 3rd, 2004, 05:41 PM
Sounds cool. Count me in Bush.