PDA

View Full Version : Croatian 'Hate' Music Group Banned in Netherlands

Übersoldat
Sunday, January 18th, 2004, 05:35 AM
Croatian hate music group banned in Netherlands
Searchlight, february 2004

A concert by the Croatian rock band Thompson - named after the machine gun of the same name - was cancelled in Amsterdam at the end of November after its lead singer, Marko Perkovic, was accused of giving the Hitler-salute at previous concerts and the group was attacked for its sympathy with Nazi ideas.

Perkovic is certainly no wallflower having fought as an irregular soldier on the side of Croatia in the Yugoslav civil war in 1991- 1992 but, in addition, CIDI, a Jewish organisation that combats anti-Semitism, charges that Thompson supports the ideas of the fascist Ustasha movement in Croatia and that the movement uses the band as a cultural propagandist for its ideas.

CIDI issued a statement pointing out that a performance by Thompson would stir up hatred between different communities and would be insulting to other people in the Netherlands.

Those attending Thompson concerts are mainly young people, clad in black shirts with the words "Black Legion", hats with the sign "U" - for Ustasha - and brandishing banners with anti-Serb and anti-Gypsy slogans.

CIDI and the Sinti organisations had announced a protest demonstration if Thompson's Amsterdam concert was allowed to go ahead. A couple of hundred fans still turned up in buses from Belgium and Germany, only to find the venue gates closed to them.

"We don't want to be associated with groups that make propaganda for ultra-right ideas", stated the foundation that had rented the concert hall to the band. The organisers of Thompson's tour, however, denied the accusation declaring: "previous concerts in Germany and Croatia have been a huge success. There have never been quarrels or fights. There is only one kind of people who wants to ruin this concert."

For the first Thompson concert in the Netherlands, an attendance of around 4,000 people was expected and, facing a big loss, the organisers switched the concert to Rotterdam. There, however, they ran into further opposition with the anti- discrimination organisation Radar and CIDI demanding a ban on the event.

Thompson did play in Rotterdam, but Perkovic was banned from singing by the local authorities. When he tried to make a short speech to his 1,000-strong audience, he was promptly removed from the concert hall by police officers.

Some Croats living in the Netherlands were shocked by the measures taken against Thompson. According to them, the band is very popular and is the number one pop group in Croatia. They also think that Serbs all over Europe are behind the anti- Thompson campaign. This was not the case, but illustrates what strong images of hostility still exist among some Croats.

Outraged at the Dutch authorities, part of the Croatian community in the Netherlands has now started to protest against the ban on Thompson, defending the symbols the band uses and even defending the Ustasha movement. By doing so, these people show a huge lack of knowledge of their own history of murderous fascism.

The Ustasha movement was founded in 1929 in Croatia and had absolute power in the country during the Second World War, acting as a Nazi puppet regime. Its leader, Ante Pavelic, was backed by Hitler and was given a free hand to exterminate half a million Serbs, 30,000 Jews and 29,000 Sinti and Roma. These Ustasha crimes and especially those of the notorious Crna Legija, the Black Legion, even shocked the Nazi generals in the region.

Thompson starts its performances on stage with the traditional war cry of the Ustasha ( Zo dom - Spremni (For Hearth and home - Prepared) and, according to the Jewish community in Zagreb, sells piles of Ustasha paraphernalia, including T-shirts with portraits of Second World War Croatian leaders, at concerts.

Perkovic also publishes his own magazine, called Thompson, in which readers can find, among other things, all kind of war propaganda and pictures of himself posing with a Thompson machine gun and other weapons. In one remarkable picture, Perkovic poses with a group of heavily armed men on a military truck covered with a big picture of Ustasha leader Pavelic.

Links to Thompson - and its cult hero Perkovic - can now be seen on several Ustasha-glorifying web sites. It is no surprise that these fascists adore Perkovic. In Zagreb in February 2003, for instance, when the Croatian handball team became world champion after beating Germany in the finals, Perkovic shouted the Ustasha war cry at the reception for the team… and was duly given a Nazi-salute response from dozens of people in the crowd.

In August last year, Thompson organised a public demonstration to honour the Ustasha in the Croatian town of Slavonski Brod and, on 15 September, the band performed at the Hajduk Split soccer stadium and gave Nazi-salutes.

Commenting on the band's Nazi symbolism, the Croatian newspaper Vjesnik wrote: "The symbolism is well known: the Ustasha symbols, the Ustasha song and their dress. The only thing in which they keep failing again and again is the salute. They keep using the Nazi-salute instead of the Ustacha-salute."

Supported by right-wing politicians and, evidently, some newspapers, Thompson's Croat nationalist concerts attract tens of thousands of people and the band was nominated for an important Croatian pop music award last year.

The Dutch fascist party Nieuw Rechts, needless to say, spoke out for the band, claiming that "Thompson is a band which sings about its love for its country, its people, the family and God" and that it had given several benefit concerts for hospitals and the victims of war.

"The band keeps a great distance from politics. Thompson never performs at political festivals or demonstrations," lied Nieuw Rechts leader Michiel Smit in an introduction to questions he has tabled to the mayor of Rotterdam about the actions of the city authorities.

Smit's support, however, was hardly needed to expose Perkovic as an anti-Semite once and for all. The man himself, reacting to the controversy in the Netherlands, commented in the Croatian newspaper Jutarni List: "It is all to blame on the Jews. I have nothing against them and I did nothing to them. I know that Jesus Christ also did nothing against them, but still they hanged him on the cross. So what can I expect as a small man?"

http://www.xs4all.nl/~afa/alert/engels/sl1_2004.html

The Blond Beast
Sunday, January 18th, 2004, 06:22 AM
LOL

Here are a few pics of the Man of the Hour:

Übersoldat
Sunday, January 18th, 2004, 07:22 AM
LOL

And here are more pictures of this veteran and a poet warrior:

http://www.thompson.hr/top.jpg
http://www.slobodnadalmacija.hr/20001221/images/ma2.jpg

Lyrics for those who can understand Croatian:

Jasenovac i Gradiška Stara

Jasenovac i Gradiška Stara, to je kuca Maksovih mesara
Kroz Imotski kamioni žure, voze 'crnce' Francetica Jure
U Capljini, klaonica bila, puno Srba Neretva nosila
Oj Neretvo teci iza stranu, nosi Srbe plavome Jadranu
Ko je moga zamisliti lani, da ce Božic slavit partizani
Tko je reka, jeba li ga caca, da se Crna Legija ne vraca
Gospe sinjska ako si u stanju, uzmi Stipu, a vrati nam Franju
Oj Racane jeba ti pas mater, i onome tko je glasa za te
Sjajna zvijezdo iznad Metkovica, pozdravi nam Antu Pavelica

Bojna Cavoglave

Za Dom - spremni!

U Zagori na izvoru rijeke Cikole,
Stala braca da obrane naše domove.
Stoji Hrvat do Hrvata, mi smo braca svi,
Necete u Cavoglave, dok smo živi mi!
Puce tomson, kalašnjikov, a i zbrojevka,
Baci bombu, goni bandu preko izvora!
Korak naprijed, puška gotov s', siju pjesmu svi,
Za dom braco, za slobodu, borimo se mi.
Cujte srpski dobrovoljci bando cetnici,
Stici ce vas naša ruka i u Srbiji!
Stici ce vas Božja pravda, to vec svatko zna
Sudit ce vam bojovnici iz Cavoglava!
Slušajte sad poruku od Svetog Ilije:
Necete u Cavoglave, niste ni prije!
Oj Hrvati, braco mila iz Cavoglava,
Hrvatska vam zaboravit nece nikada!

Mac Seafraidh
Sunday, January 18th, 2004, 08:17 AM
I am sick of European,European-American,etc. Music being banned when it is the Jewish owned Rap that should be banned with its racist lyrics. Currently the Netherlands has a lot of right wing bands what are they going to do then create more mass media attention like BM and or NSBM?

Taras Bulba
Sunday, January 18th, 2004, 08:22 AM
Never heard of any of these bands. But then again I don't listen to rock music. I'm more of a Classical and traditional folk music type person.

Evolved
Sunday, January 18th, 2004, 10:16 AM
LOL

He's fully European caucasoid and Alpine-Dinarid by subrace. He can tan too, such a strange ability for white people of the Adriatic coast! :anieyes All nationalist / racial activists have to be perfect Nordic specimens? I have yet to see one. ;)

Loki
Sunday, January 18th, 2004, 11:55 AM
He's fully European caucasoid and Alpine-Dinarid by subrace. He can tan too, such a strange ability for white people of the Adriatic coast! :anieyes All nationalist / racial activists have to be perfect Nordic specimens? I have yet to see one. ;)

What are you going on about?

Triglav
Sunday, January 18th, 2004, 01:00 PM

And Atlanto-Med. He looks like many Dalmatian Croats. He's Europid and the fact that he tans and is as ugly as sin doesn't change that.

Evolved
Monday, January 19th, 2004, 02:59 AM
What are you going on about?

Blond Beast showed us pics of this guy as if the fact that he isn't a perfect Nordic or good looking discredits his music or cause. I'd like to see a skinhead band that looks like a bunch of Viking supermodels. http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons/23.gif

The Blond Beast
Monday, January 19th, 2004, 04:53 AM
"Good looks" have little to do with sincere nationalism; this bloke strikes me as a Turk.

http://www.forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=7001

Loki
Monday, January 19th, 2004, 07:14 AM
"Good looks" have little to do with sincere nationalism; this bloke strikes me as a Turk.

http://www.forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=7001

Your anthropological opinions are, at best, worthless. He doesn't look like a Turk - he looks like a typical Croat.

The Blond Beast
Monday, January 19th, 2004, 07:27 AM
... he looks like a typical Croat.

Exactly. A salient nose; dark hair and eyes; sallow skin...

http://www.croatia.nl.eu.org/gallery/albums/userpics/normal_mp2.jpg

Loki
Monday, January 19th, 2004, 07:50 AM

Typical Dinarid - perfectly and very typically European.

Anyway, this thread was not supposed to be an anthropological discussion - it was news about the band.

Having said that, chances are good that you yourself are a negro even - none of us have ever seen your pic. So your favourite designation, racial impostor, might even apply to yourself.

Loki

The Blond Beast
Monday, January 19th, 2004, 08:01 AM
So your favourite designation, racial impostor, might even apply to yourself.

Speaking of impostors:

Why do the words slant, eyes, skew, nose and the phrase "Jew-pattern" baldness come to mind? ;)

Loki
Monday, January 19th, 2004, 08:05 AM
Speaking of impostors:

Why do the words slant, eyes, skew, nose and the phrase "Jew-pattern" baldness come to mind? ;)

I don't know - why don't you tell me?

Evolved
Monday, January 19th, 2004, 08:13 AM
Every person with a big nose, dark hair and skin that tans is a 'Turk'... A lot of Europeans fit that description. I don't see anything non-European about him. You don't have to be good looking to be a rock star, look at the Rolling Stones (ugly), Bon Jovi (faggot) or KISS (ugly). :P

http://www.thompson.hr/galerija/30/10.jpg
http://www.thompson.hr/galerija/29/4.jpg

To say a typical Turk and a typical Croatian look the same is a big exaggeration, don't you think?

The Blond Beast
Monday, January 19th, 2004, 08:13 AM
I don't know - why don't you tell me?

You already know the answer, Gerrit. ;)

Gesta Bellica
Monday, January 19th, 2004, 08:19 AM
LOL

he reminds me of the singer of Depeche Mode

Triglav
Monday, January 19th, 2004, 11:26 AM
Your anthropological opinions are, at best, worthless. He doesn't look like a Turk - he looks like a typical Croat.

A typical Dalmatian, which he probably is, judging by the lyrics. Other Croats look different from him. In fact, the genetic range in Croatia is quite large.

He reminds me of another Dalmatian musician:

http://www.croatia.ch/glazba/images/slike/gibonnicubi.jpg

Loki
Monday, January 19th, 2004, 09:58 PM
You already know the answer, Gerrit. ;)

I don't, actually.

Your funny reference to what one guy once said on a racial mailing list, after obviously looking at the wrong picture, has nothing to do with you being a racial impostor (possibly, for we have not seen your pic and you behave like a negro or a Jew, trying to discredit European nationalists), or with the Croatian singer.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Monday, January 19th, 2004, 10:11 PM
Who says he's not good-looking? I do beg to differ.

And just because some Turks are Europid (and dinarid) doesn't mean he looks like a Turk :nerner

Loki
Monday, January 19th, 2004, 10:25 PM
Who says he's not good-looking? I do beg to differ.

And just because some Turks are Europid (and dinarid) doesn't mean he looks like a Turk :nerner

True. Even Turkey has a wide range of racial phenotypes, some even fully Europid, like Greeks and Balkanoids. People often forget that the Celts (among other Indo-European groups) settled in Asia Minor in ancient times (Galatians). The Turks did not displace them completely.

The Blond Beast
Tuesday, January 20th, 2004, 01:27 AM
... and you behave like a negro or a Jew...

Negro or Jew? Which is it? :D

... trying to discredit European nationalists...

I do it all the time. :eyes

... the Croatian singer.

I was actually hoping to get Zvaci all worked up. :D

Übersoldat
Tuesday, January 20th, 2004, 07:39 PM

This picture reminds me much on Croatian Count Fran Krsto Frankopan 1643.-1671.
http://ineco.posluh.hr/pgz/gk/s5.jpg
http://www.hrt.hr/arhiv/ndd/04travanj/0430ZrinskiFrankopan005.jpg
Or even on Vlad Tepes, the Dracula:
http://domino.kappa.ro/icons/guvern/istorie/dracula.jpg

LOL The fiercest fighters against Turks and good representatives of fully European Dinaric non-Slavic stratum of pre-Ottoman Balkans.

Gesta Bellica
Tuesday, January 20th, 2004, 07:47 PM
This picture reminds me much on Croatian Count Fran Krsto Frankopan 1643.-1671.
http://ineco.posluh.hr/pgz/gk/s5.jpg
http://www.hrt.hr/arhiv/ndd/04travanj/0430ZrinskiFrankopan005.jpg
Or even on Vlad Tepes, the Dracula:
http://domino.kappa.ro/icons/guvern/istorie/dracula.jpg

LOL The fiercest fighters against Turks and good representatives of fully European Dinaric non-Slavic stratum of pre-Ottoman Balkans.

Was that count of Italian origin?
The way the name was written is in Italian...

Übersoldat
Tuesday, January 20th, 2004, 07:56 PM
I was actually hoping to get Zvaci all worked up. :D

Busy onliner with a sleeping defect, aren't ya? :D

Prodigal Son
Tuesday, January 20th, 2004, 07:58 PM

And typical Croats are little different from typical Turks.

Prodigal Son
Tuesday, January 20th, 2004, 08:00 PM
Good news. Low-IQ Croatian hate mongers should not be polluting the Nordic Netherlands. They should stick to their own shitty Turk-infested country.

Loki
Tuesday, January 20th, 2004, 08:32 PM
And typical Croats are little different from typical Turks.

I disagree. Or rather, if your "typical Turks" look like the ones who sell me kebabs every weekend... LOL. They don't look like Goran Ivanisevic. ;)

Loki
Tuesday, January 20th, 2004, 08:34 PM
Good news. Low-IQ Croatian hate mongers should not be polluting the Nordic Netherlands. They should stick to their own shitty Turk-infested country.

The "Nordic Netherlands" (where Nordics are already a minority in the largest city) could actually do well with a few influential nationalist musicians - regardless of their subrace...

Übersoldat
Tuesday, January 20th, 2004, 08:36 PM
Was that count of Italian origin?
The way the name was written is in Italian...

No. His (Very old) family line descend from Krk, Croatia. He was borned in Karlovac. Since he was a famous poet his works was translated on many languages. This portrait is probobly from some Italian edition:

Ban (Viceroy) Petar Zrinski (1621-1671) and Fran Krsto Frankapan (1643-1671), both outstanding as statesmen and writers, are among the most beloved figures in the history of Croatia. They had a great successes in liberating the areas occupied by the Turks. However, the Viennese Military council, instead of supporting them to free the rest of the Hungarian and Croatian lands, signed a shameful peace treaty with Turkey, by which the liberated territories had to be handed back to the Turks. The result of the rebellion against Vienna was a cruel public decapitation of Zrinski and Frankapan in Wiener Neustadt near Vienna in 1671. The remainings of these two Croatian martyrs were buried in the Cathedral of Zagreb in 1919.

It is interesting that, while in prison from 18th April 1670 to 30th April 1671, Fran Krsto Frankapan translated Molier's "George Dandin" into Croatian, written in Paris in 1669, ie. only two years earlier. This was was its first European translation.

Petar Zrinski was also very educated, being a statesman, poet, composer, polyglot. He presented his legendary sword to the town of Perast in Boka kotorska during his sojourn there in 1654.

The letter sent by Petar Zrinski to his wife Katarina (in Croatian) just a day before his death is one of the most deeply moving texts ever written in the Croatian language. It was very soon translated and published in

English (My dear soul), London, 1672,
German (Mein liebes Herz), Vienna, 1671,
French (Ma chere Femme), Paris, 1691,
Italian (Mio Cuore), Vienna, 1671,
Latin (Delicium meum), Vienna, 1671,
Spanish (Querida Esposa mia), Madrid, 1687,
Dutch (Myn Liefste Hert), Amsterdam, 1671,
Hungarian, Budapest, 1671.
http://mirror.veus.hr/darko/gif/zrfr.jpg

Frankopan poem:

In to the army, into the army, knightly elite,
Whomever a dauntless mother has raised;
Strike up the drums everywhere on hears the kettledrums;
The fifes and the trumpets are heard afar off;
Glorious companies are mustering.

Get up, get up, you envious idlers;
In the army, in the army, brave heroes,
Make ready post haste sabres and muskets;
Yourselves and your steeds deck out in chivalry;
Right now come together to the glorious flag.

Dispel from your heart all vapours of fury;
Put before you're the shield of courage;
Dearer to you will be glory, fame and honour
Than one instant, one moment of living in shame:
He who dies honourably lives forever.

Fran Krsto Frankopan

http://www.magma.ca/%7Erendic/zrinski.htm

Vojvoda
Tuesday, January 20th, 2004, 09:01 PM
influential nationalist musicians

Singing about massacres of Serbs during WW2 is influential in your opinion? :(

Loki
Tuesday, January 20th, 2004, 09:04 PM
Singing about massacres of Serbs during WW2 is influential in your opinion? :(

Is that what they are singing about? :~(

Prodigal Son
Tuesday, January 20th, 2004, 09:11 PM
The "Nordic Netherlands" (where Nordics are already a minority in the largest city)

Nordics are a minority in every largest city, regardless of the country. My point is that the indigenous inhabitants of the Netherlands, the Dutch are predominantly Nordic, or, in the very least, predominantly North Europid, quite different from swarthy, hook-nosed, Turk-like Croatians.

could actually do well with a few influential nationalist musicians - regardless of their subrace...

What positive impact, if any, do songs glorifying the slaughter of Serbs have upon Dutch nationalism?

Übersoldat
Tuesday, January 20th, 2004, 09:13 PM
They should stick to their own shitty Turk-infested country.

How to shake of this Tatar menace off my foot. :( Go burry your bone Khazar! It's me who should be concerned about your cheep Russian prostitutes corrupting our youth! :D

Don't let Russians into your countries, they are criminals and they spread nasty diseases!
Russians have even not learned how to deal with bubonic plague in 20th century! How fucking intelligent :P

http://www.frontlist.com/detail/0195158180

Übersoldat
Tuesday, January 20th, 2004, 09:29 PM
Is that what they are singing about? :~(

Not on public records, and specially not on the concerts outside. Its the red press that found recording of Tomphson singing such song in underground concerts.
However I cant see why he should not sing it for his audience when Serbian groups like 'Bora Čorba' are making songs with similar texts.
The fact is our own Jews like Ivo Goldstein and Puhovski together with Gypsie 'human rights' organizations notified Netherland Jews to act against Tomphson.

Prodigal Son
Tuesday, January 20th, 2004, 09:30 PM
How to shake of this Tatar menace off my foot. :(
Well, you could start by committing suicide :D

It's me who should be concerned about your cheep Russian prostitutes corrupting our youth!

LOL, Maybe in your wet-dreams, Turk boy!

Russians have even not learned how to deal with bubonic plague in 20th century!

LOL, there are sporadic outbreaks of the plague almost everywhere. We know how to deal with it: it's called anti-biotics.

How fucking intelligent

The fact that Russians are more intelligent than Croatians is proven. I'll spare you the embarassment of posting quotes and citiations if you be a good little puppy and shut your Turk mouth right now.

Vojvoda
Tuesday, January 20th, 2004, 09:39 PM
Serbian groups like 'Bora ?orba' are making songs with similar texts.

Oh please, show me songs by Bora with similar texts. :D

friedrich braun
Tuesday, January 20th, 2004, 09:44 PM
I thought AWAR has already posted a study saying that of Bosnians, Serbs, and Croatians, the Croatians were the lightest or fairest or most depigmented.

galvez
Tuesday, January 20th, 2004, 09:51 PM
Typical Dinarid - perfectly and very typically European.

Anyway, this thread was not supposed to be an anthropological discussion - it was news about the band.

Having said that, chances are good that you yourself are a negro even - none of us have ever seen your pic. So your favourite designation, racial impostor, might even apply to yourself.

Loki

I agree. The man in that photo looks European. It's easy to knock on others when you don't put your pic up. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having dark hair and eyes, or even a convex ("hook") nose. Some people act like they are models or specimens that the Third Reich would have relished: it's unlikely, though, that reality is in accordance with their attitudes online.

friedrich braun
Tuesday, January 20th, 2004, 09:56 PM
I agree. The man in that photo looks European. It's easy to knock on others when you don't put your pic up. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having dark hair and eyes, or even a convex ("hook") nose. Some people act like they are models or specimens that the Third Reich would have relished: it's unlikely, though, that reality is in accordance with their attitudes online.

The Altkampfer (the old warriors of National Socialism) weren't Nordicists to begin.

Übersoldat
Tuesday, January 20th, 2004, 10:09 PM
Well, you could start by committing suicide :D

Actually ticket to the Yankeeland and homicide is what I have in mind.

LOL, Maybe in your wet-dreams, Turk boy!

More like a nightmares with Tatar pug noses!

LOL, there are sporadic outbreaks of the plague almost everywhere.

Not in Western and Central Europe (Croatia included) since the middle ages.

LOL I posted few links ot thephora about the outbreak of plague in modern Russian Federation, soon Ill post it here also.

We know how to deal with it: it's called anti-biotic.

Vodka is your universal antibiotic Tatar! Don't teach a Croat about pharmacy, he had it developed in Renaissance while you still cured a flue with dog-turds :D

The fact that Russians are more intelligent than Croatians is proven.

All Asians are. In joy it for a moment.

I'll spare you the embarassment of posting quotes and citiations .if you be a good little puppy and shut your Turk mouth right now

ROFL Citititititations :P
First learn how to spell your English you Tatar silly-billy. Its "embarrassment", "citations" !

Try to post a valid source links for once to gain minimal credibility to your Jewish agenda.

Loki
Tuesday, January 20th, 2004, 10:09 PM
The fact that Russians are more intelligent than Croatians is proven. I'll spare you the embarassment of posting quotes and citiations if you be a good little puppy and shut your Turk mouth right now.

Zvaci is not a Turk. Stop insulting him, otherwise I'll start calling you a Ladogan. ;)

Übersoldat
Tuesday, January 20th, 2004, 10:27 PM
Oh please, show me songs by Bora with similar texts. :D

Serb hate songs mentioning exterminations of Croats, Germans, Italians and Hungarians (amongst others);

'Slobodna je zemlja nasa
od Turaka i ustasa,
i od Svaba i Hungara,
od Latina i Siptara.'

http://www.medijaklub.cg.yu/komentari/komentar%202002/februar/10.htm

Stop being a cry-baby, you're not angels yourselves.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Tuesday, January 20th, 2004, 10:36 PM
I just downloaded some Thompson. :D "Jer Hrvati smo" --very catchy :banana

Loki
Tuesday, January 20th, 2004, 10:40 PM
Serb hate songs mentioning exterminations of Croats, Germans, Italians and Hungarians (amongst others);

'Slobodna je zemlja nasa
od Turaka i ustasa,
i od Svaba i Hungara,
od Latina i Siptara.'

What do you say about this, Vojvoda? I would like to hear your opinion on this. If you give out you must be able to take, too. Do you support such songs from Serbs?

Übersoldat
Tuesday, January 20th, 2004, 10:42 PM
@Vanessa
Here you can download Thompson MP3 singing an anthem of right-wing Croat party on the melody of WW2 Ustasha march:
http://www.hsp.hr/sounds/HSP_himna.mp3

Lyrics:
http://www.hsp.hr/osnovno/hsp_himna.htm

Awar
Tuesday, January 20th, 2004, 10:43 PM
I thought AWAR has already posted a study saying that of Bosnians, Serbs, and Croatians, the Croatians were the lightest or fairest or most depigmented.

Yes, that's correct, but you must also notice that the most depigmented parts of Croatia are the northwestern and central areas. The NW shares the sub-racial type of Slovenians ( the most depigmented of all 'south' Slavs ), while the central areas were populated by Serbs.

When the Croatian/NATO/Jewish lobbyist alliance expelled the Serbs from the central areas, the pigmentation map changed for darker.

Serbia can be divided into three areas according to pigmentation.
The North ( Vojvodina ) is the most depigmented, West and Central areas are slightly less depigmented, while the Southeast is the darkest ( it's also the area with most 'Greek' DNA ).

Three most dominant racial components of Serbia, Bosnia and Croatia are Dinaric and Alpine ( Carpathid? ), Danubian and Pontid ( of the northern variant ).
The southeast of Serbia is practically the only area which is populated by classic small statured Meds, but even there, dilluted by Dinaric and Danubian.

If you visited the Balkans, you'd see a sharp difference between the populations.
I. Serbs, Bosniaks and Croats being one group, ( similar to Romanians, Ukrainians etc. )
II. Montenegrins, Herzegovians and some Albanians ( tallest, most robust caucasoids in the world ) being in another ( more UP ) group,
III. Greeks, Bulgarians, Macedonians and some Turks being the most mediterranean.

Übersoldat
Tuesday, January 20th, 2004, 10:54 PM
while the central areas were populated by Serbs.

Fresh settled orthodox Vlahs arrived along with Ottomans in 15 century, rebelled against Croatian State 1990, defeated by Croatian army 1995:

http://public.srce.hr/svjedoci/news/dossier/eng/index.html

When the Croatian/NATO/Jewish lobbyist alliance expelled the Serbs from the central areas, the pigmentation map changed for darker.

ROFL Is this a joke

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Tuesday, January 20th, 2004, 10:55 PM
@Vanessa
Here you can download Thompson MP3 singing an anthem of right-wing Croat party on the melody of WW2 Ustasha march:
http://www.hsp.hr/osnovno/hsp_himna.htm

Vojvoda
Tuesday, January 20th, 2004, 11:49 PM
What do you say about this, Vojvoda? I would like to hear your opinion on this. If you give out you must be able to take, too. Do you support such songs from Serbs?

Calm down, Loki :D Do you see me making posts about stupid nationalistic lyrics?

Loki
Wednesday, January 21st, 2004, 12:00 AM
Calm down, Loki :D Do you see me making posts about stupid nationalistic lyrics?

Alright, but only if you calm down about Zvaci being justifiably nationalistic and proud of his people. Skadi supports nationalism, ya know... :)

Vojvoda
Wednesday, January 21st, 2004, 12:03 AM
calm down

:rofl I'm always calm :D

Loki
Wednesday, January 21st, 2004, 12:06 AM
:rofl I'm always calm :D

Even in bed? ;)

Vojvoda
Wednesday, January 21st, 2004, 12:08 AM
Even in bed? ;)

Only when I'm sleeping :D

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Wednesday, January 21st, 2004, 12:09 AM
Y'know, I don't like "infighting" between European ethnicities...BUT...I respect the pride and Nationalism that spawns it :thumbsup

Besides, no people have such a strong fighting spirit as the Croatians and Serbs. Especially the dinarid ones :D

Personally though, I don't want to have to choose between Ustasha and Chetniks :puppyeyes hehehe It's not fair.

Loki
Wednesday, January 21st, 2004, 12:17 AM
Y'know, I don't like "infighting" between European ethnicities...BUT...I respect the pride and Nationalism that spawns it :thumbsup

Besides, no people have such a strong fighting spirit as the Croatians and Serbs. Especially the dinarid ones :D

Personally though, I don't want to have to choose between Ustasha and Chetniks :puppyeyes hehehe It's not fair.

I agree... I like both Serbs and Croats. :)

Triglav
Wednesday, January 21st, 2004, 12:33 AM
I agree... I like both Serbs and Croats. :)

Me, too. From the bottom of my heart - as long as they don't live in Slovenia, of course :).

Awar
Wednesday, January 21st, 2004, 12:39 AM
Slovenians are to blame for everything :D

Übersoldat
Wednesday, January 21st, 2004, 12:44 AM
Me, too. From the bottom of my heart - as long as they don't live in Slovenia, of course :).

The feelings are mutual, I'm xenophobic also.

Awar
Wednesday, January 21st, 2004, 12:54 AM
I fully accept all beautiful/classy/intelligent women from Croatia and Slovenia :D

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Wednesday, January 21st, 2004, 12:59 AM
I fully accept all beautiful/classy/intelligent women from Croatia and Slovenia :D

...and Germany, Russia, Poland, Czech Republic, Italy, Canada, USA, Ireland, England.....

:P

Triglav
Wednesday, January 21st, 2004, 01:04 AM
-double post

Triglav
Wednesday, January 21st, 2004, 01:06 AM
The feelings are mutual, I'm xenophobic also.

I've never known if xenophobia includes foreigners in one's own country or simply those outside.

xen·o·phobe n. A person unduly fearful or contemptuous of that which is foreign, especially of strangers or foreign peoples. --xen?o·pho?bi·a n. --xen?o·pho?bic adj.

I don't subscribe to those views, as I don't hate, fear or dislike any of them (as long as they remain where they are).

I am ok with individual immigration of people who share the same (sub-)racial background as the native population.

Awar
Wednesday, January 21st, 2004, 01:21 AM
...and Germany, Russia, Poland, Czech Republic, Italy, Canada, USA, Ireland, England.....

:P

One at a time, please!

EDIT: Two! :D

Übersoldat
Wednesday, January 21st, 2004, 01:55 AM
I've never known if xenophobia includes foreigners in one's own country or simply those outside.

I think its related to foreigners in one's own country because they are not foreign in their own native countries.
Here is the term from my dictionary:

Main Entry: xe·no·pho·bia
: fear and hatred of strangers or foreigners or of anything that is strange or foreign

I don't subscribe to those views, as I don't hate, fear or dislike any of them (as long as they remain where they are).

A healthy attitude.

I am ok with individual immigration of people who share the same (sub-)racial background as the native population.

I agree the immigrants must have the racial makeup of the host country, but ultimately it all depends on their capabilities to assimilate into the host nation. In Croatia Hungarians, Germans and Catholic Ukrainians are the best incorporated minorities. Unfortunately Serbs, Italians and Slovenians are not.
The best exsample is Slovenian Josko Joras. He was not able to incorporate into our national corpus or we was not able to accept him.
Obviously we are not compatible nations to combine, so the best solution for the problem would be that we exchange aliens. You should send us our Croat minority from Slovenia back to Croatia, and we should send you your minority from Croatia.
I here the situation with the Croats is not much better in Slovenia neighther, and there is a quiet conflict between Croats and Slovenes.

Vojvoda
Wednesday, January 21st, 2004, 10:21 PM

'Slobodna je zemlja nasa
od Turaka i ustasa,
i od Svaba i Hungara,
od Latina i Siptara.'

I asked for "hate songs" by Bora Corba, not some turbo folk shit from the early 90's....:D

Evolved
Thursday, January 22nd, 2004, 03:31 AM
I have a dream, that one day the ethnicities of former Yugoslavia will judge each other not by their IQ, the convexity of their noses, or the sect of Christianity they follow, but the content of their characters. :psign :grouphug

Frankie
Monday, June 21st, 2004, 11:23 AM
thopmson is not right.. he is patriotic...
many years there was civil war down in croatia...
and for the people only God (their religion) and music gave them hope,...
so it is obvious that some bands,.. do play a few patriotic songs..
but therefoe cancelling a concert ?? idiotic !!
but what shall we 'small men' do against that ? ;)

and ustasa propaganda... that's nothing to matter about... I mean if somebody say H**L H****R in germany he will be arrested,...
but croatia is a patriotic country and they are very proud of their land (therefore they made war..) they have an other attidue to their country...
for them their nationality is all theay have..
i think german people shoukld take them as example...
how many people who live here in germany say : oh i'm not proud of my country,...
and because of that more and more immigrants come here,.. but that's another topic ;)