PDA

View Full Version : Detectives hunt sex attack gang

Loki
Wednesday, August 10th, 2005, 01:56 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/northamptonshire/4134780.stm

Detectives hunt sex attack gang

Police are hunting a gang of sex attackers who officers fear may have been responsible for three rapes and two attempted abductions in Northants.

In nine days five women have been approached while out alone in the early hours of the morning in the centre of Northampton, police said.
Three were raped but two, including a 15-year-old, managed to escape.
The latest victim was raped in the early hours of Monday morning, police said on Tuesday.
She had been hit over the head, said a spokesman for Northamptonshire Police.
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/shared/img/o.gifhttp://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/img/v3/start_quote_rb.gif It is reasonable to assume there is a certain amount of premeditation - with a group of three there has got to be some premeditation in what they have done http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/img/v3/end_quote_rb.gif

Det Ch Insp John Jones of Northants Police

The attackers were described as tall, black men in their early 20s with South African accents who were driving a blue BMW car and a light-coloured Fiat Punto for some of the attacks.
Det Ch Insp John Jones, of Northamptonshire Police's Homicide and Major Crime Team, said a squad of 10 officers was working with the National Crime Squad to track down the attackers.
Mr Jones added: "We are keeping an open mind about the incidents, whether they are linked or not.
"It is reasonable to assume there is a certain amount of premeditation - with a group of three there has got to be some premeditation in what they have done.

'Chance of copycat crimes'

"I would not say we have got an organised gang attacking lone women but the facts speak for themselves. There is a chance they could be copycat crimes."
On 1 August attempts were made to abduct a 15-year-old girl as she was walking near Sol Central in the early hours of the morning.
Less than an hour later an 18-year-old walking in Horsemarket was forced into a car, driven to Duston and raped.
After police released details of these attacks an 18-year-old woman told how she had been raped a day earlier between 1230 and 0100 BST on 31 July.
She was outside a Pizza shop in Horseshoe Street when she was approached by a black man who put his arm around her waist and neck.

Woman followed

He walked her across Marefair into a side road and raped her on a grassy area.
On 3 August between 0130 and 150 BST a 25-year-old woman was walking across Cheyne Walk when a BMW stopped near her. A man got out and followed the woman as she ran into Northampton Hospital car park. He grabbed her and said he wanted to give her a lift home, but the woman said she was due to meet friends and ran into the hospital.

Loki
Wednesday, August 10th, 2005, 01:57 AM
The attackers were described as tall, black men in their early 20s with South African accents

:speechles

Constantinus
Wednesday, August 10th, 2005, 11:45 AM
figures

Sigel
Wednesday, August 10th, 2005, 12:01 PM
:speechles
Looks like with all those white people leaving South Africa, there are just less and less white women left to rape (sorry - I meant to say "teach the value of a multi-cultural nation to").
Never mind they can always come to Europe and carry on the *ahem* "good work" eh?

Loki
Wednesday, August 10th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Never mind they can always come to Europe and carry on the *ahem* "good work" eh?

On the positive side of things, with each such rape, another entire white family gets to hate non-whites. If these people have voted for Labour or supported multiculturalism, then I have little sympathy for them. They got what they asked for.

Constantinus
Wednesday, August 10th, 2005, 12:10 PM
On the positive side of things, with each such rape, another entire white family gets to hate non-whites. If these people have voted for Labour or supported multiculturalism, then I have little sympathy for them. They got what they asked for.

As opposed to let's say Tory voters? It's not as if the Tories, or lib-dem, or UKIP, are any better.

Loki
Wednesday, August 10th, 2005, 12:15 PM
As opposed to let's say Tory voters? It's not as if the Tories, or lib-dem, or UKIP, are any better.

All of these mentioned parties are accomplices to the multicultural destruction of the UK. The only one worth voting for is the BNP.

Constantinus
Wednesday, August 10th, 2005, 12:18 PM
All of these mentioned parties are accomplices to the multicultural destruction of the UK. The only one worth voting for is the BNP.

Yes, of course. Still, it seems quite silly to put disproportionate blame on the Labour voters alone. Just about everyone who endorses any establishment party is equally guilty to me. I really don't care what their motives are to bring in more wogs, pity or greed, the endresult is the same.

Sigel
Wednesday, August 10th, 2005, 12:29 PM
Yes, of course. Still, it seems quite silly to put disproportionate blame on the Labour voters alone. Just about everyone who endorses any establishment party is equally guilty to me. I really don't care what their motives are to bring in more wogs, pity or greed, the endresult is the same.
It's more about wake up time for our society rather than blaming any particular person. If people here could witness just half of what happens in S.A., it would blow the lid off the cosy Multi-Culti lies our leaders peddle.
Events like this serve as an example that it could happen to any one of us.

Loki
Wednesday, August 10th, 2005, 12:31 PM
It's more about wake up time for our society rather than blaming any particular person. If people here could witness just half of what happens in S.A., it would blow the lid off the cosy Multi-Culti lies our leaders peddle.
Events like this serve as an example that it could happen to any one of us.

Of course, even if they see that, the lie that will be peddled to them would be the all too familiar:

"Yes, but not all black people are like that ... to suggest that is racist"

Sigel
Wednesday, August 10th, 2005, 12:36 PM
Of course, even if they see that, the lie that will be peddled to them would be the all too familiar:

"Yes, but not all black people are like that ... to suggest that is racist"
True. It's just a question of how much longer they can con the people I guess.

Tzu
Wednesday, August 10th, 2005, 02:17 PM

Were the victims white Loki? ... Wonder if they were exposed to Aids?

With the high percentage of rape in SA by blacks .. it doesn't suprise me when they let them in here we are gonna have rape victims here as well with the added problem of Aids being spread. There again many Brits seem oblivious to the Aids problem and happily date and have sex with blacks ... I shudder to think what they are exposing themselves to when they voluntarily go with black SA's especially.

Loki
Wednesday, August 10th, 2005, 02:22 PM
Were the victims white Loki? ...

Yup, I am almost certain of it. Northampton is not very multicultural.

Wonder if they were exposed to Aids?

Very possible, since a large percentage of black South Africans are HIV positive. I hope the victims test themselves...

Tzu
Wednesday, August 10th, 2005, 02:28 PM
Yup, I am almost certain of it. Northampton is not very multicultural.

Very possible, since a large percentage of black South Africans are HIV positive. I hope the victims test themselves...

They should deport the bastards .. no doubt they will have 'rights' :rolleyes:

What I find scarey is the number of black nurses from Zimbabwe and South Africa being allowed into Britain due to the shortage of nursing staff here ... and they are not even tested for Aids .. Guess we can only hope their credentials have been checked out thoroughly .. sorry bit off topic :animal-sm

Blutwölfin
Wednesday, August 10th, 2005, 02:44 PM
What a nice health care system you must have over there in Great Britain! Nurses not tested AIDS?? This is one of the standards at least in Germany and Austria. I really can't believe that you are allowed to work as nurse or medic in the UK without an AIDS test or a general health test... :scratch:

Loki
Wednesday, August 10th, 2005, 02:49 PM
What a nice health care system you must have over there in Great Britain! Nurses not tested AIDS?? This is one of the standards at least in Germany and Austria. I really can't believe that you are allowed to work as nurse or medic in the UK without an AIDS test or a general health test... :scratch:

It's called "tolerance", dear Blutwölfin. :rolleyes:

SouthernBoy
Wednesday, August 10th, 2005, 03:16 PM
Loki, do you feel the Arikaners could be easily assimilated into a European nation?

Do they still have enough ties to Europe to be repatriated there?

I personally feel South Africa is a lost cause. I think we should begin repatriating the Afrikaners. I won't stand by and watch as they are massacred.

Loki
Wednesday, August 10th, 2005, 03:38 PM
Loki, do you feel the Arikaners could be easily assimilated into a European nation?

Do they still have enough ties to Europe to be repatriated there?

I personally feel South Africa is a lost cause. I think we should begin repatriating the Afrikaners. I won't stand by and watch as they are massacred.

And remember there are English-speaking white South Africans too, who face the same hardships - not only the Afrikaners.

I personally don't believe South Africa has a long-term future for coming generations ... but who knows? Europe is becoming just as bad, if not worse in many respects. At least the white people in South Africa don't readily intermarry with non-whites, as is common in Europe...

Tzu
Wednesday, August 10th, 2005, 03:47 PM

Tell me about it ... I know because I applied to work as a health care assistant at an NHS hospital two years ago here ... I was tested for things like chicken pox immunity (god only knows why) .. and hepatitus I think it was ... but not Aids .. most amazing isn't it ... thats why I know they are not testing for Aids. My sister went to America as a nurse ... she and her husband and kids all had to be tested for Aids ... but good old Britian just lets them in :rolleyes: