PDA

View Full Version : Homosexuality is Racism and White Supremacy

Sigel
Monday, August 8th, 2005, 04:16 PM
This is really so good, I don't know where to start. Just check this out for a laugh:
http://www.blackpresence.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=624
The first reply to the post is:
Excellent post!

I'd also like to add that one or the reasons why mental illnesses such as homosexual, incestual, and beastial urges are present more in the white race than in many others is because of a strong sense of insecurity and sexual immaturity.

Many norther European white men believe (whether it's true or not) that they are sexually inferior and can't perform well enough for an adult woman to sexually satisfy her. So they'd rather release their sexual tensions out on those they feel more comfortable or confident with who may not "criticize" their performance or notice thier inadequicies.

Children
Other white men (who'd understand)
Even animals (who can't tell on them or critize them)

To justify their sexual inadequecies, many have through out history CONDEMNED even the most natural forms of sex, CONDEMNED polygamny (even when their own religions promote it), and CONDEMNED sexual virility in men of other races such as Africans, Arabs, and Native Americans.

Only now that Western medicine has allowed many of them to have "super" sexual abilities as far as larger penises and longer lasting erections....that sex (in all it's forms) is now considered "OK".

Top stuff!

Lundi
Monday, August 8th, 2005, 04:22 PM
Chief Musamaali Nangoli writes these words: "Homosexuality is taboo in African society. Ten years of exhaustive research across the continent didn't produce any evidence of homosexuality having been a part of African life".

This Jungle monkey has obviously never gone to visit his Northern sand brethren in Algeria or Morocco :rolleyes:

Nordhammer
Monday, August 8th, 2005, 04:47 PM
"I'd also like to add that one or the reasons why mental illnesses such as homosexual, incestual, and beastial urges are present more in the white race than in many others"

He proceeds from a false assumption and shows his incredible ignorance. The third-world is rife with incest, rape, homosexuality (mostly pederasty), pedophilia, bestiality, and other sick behavior.

However, I believe it is true that homosexuality is almost unknown in hunter/gatherer societies, such as with primitive African tribes. Homosexuality is more a symptom of civilization and urbanization.

Nordhammer
Monday, August 8th, 2005, 05:19 PM
I posted there. :laugh:

Nordhammer
Monday, August 8th, 2005, 05:27 PM
This (http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=10168) speaks to that.

Lundi
Monday, August 8th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Hehe a most fitting study, good job

TisaAnne
Monday, August 8th, 2005, 06:01 PM
I posted there. :laugh:

'fo shizzle my nizzle!!!'? Subtle, NH... I wonder if they'll figure you out? ;)

In all honesty, though, I think you pointed them in the right direction with that book link. Perhaps they will be as excited about it as this black reviewer was:

"...I didn't know much about African homosexuality before I bought this book. Now I'm familiar with my home continent's homosexual "tendecies." :-)

I bought a few copies for friends as gifts and they loved it. Some of them have told me it read more like novels than a cultural study, which it is. It is fascinating to the last note. Enjoy, darlings." :gay:

Lundi
Monday, August 8th, 2005, 07:41 PM
HAHA this video here will make you laugh a lot

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/temporaryhold/tsara_ath_xvid_ogg.avi

It shows how the black man is dieing out and the white man is taking over once pure black lands (like Britain, Norway, Belgium, Finland obviously :laugh: :laugh: )

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rof l:

Nordhammer
Tuesday, August 9th, 2005, 03:17 AM
One of field hands talked back so I had to get the whip.

Death and the Sun
Monday, August 22nd, 2005, 07:14 PM
However, I believe it is true that homosexuality is almost unknown in hunter/gatherer societies, such as with primitive African tribes. Homosexuality is more a symptom of civilization and urbanization.

Based on our current knowledge about the issue, it seems that homosexuality is at least partly hereditary. Regardless of the social attitudes surrounding it, it has always existed.

Death and the Sun
Thursday, August 25th, 2005, 11:40 AM
... which is why the militant homophobes, if they were to think logically for a moment, would prefer the gays out of the closet rather than in it.

Zauberspruch
Monday, June 22nd, 2009, 04:29 AM
Having worked with large populations of blacks here in the southern US, let me assure you that homosexuality among male and female blacks is rampant - no shortage here - deviance knows no social or racial boundaries IMO.