PDA

View Full Version : 'Land for Blacks Only' - Zimbabwe

infoterror
Monday, August 1st, 2005, 03:00 PM
HARARE, Zimbabwe (Reuters) -- Zimbabwe will not invite back white farmers whose land was seized by President Robert Mugabe's government despite calls by the central bank chief to allow them to help the struggling agriculture sector, state media reported.

"The land here is for the black people and we are not going to give it back to anybody. We are not inviting any white farmers back," Security Minister Didymus Mutasa, also in charge of Lands, Land Reform and Resettlement, told the state-owned Sunday Mail.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/africa/07/31/zimbabwe.land.reut/index.html

( Smart man - he's putting Nationalism into action. Throw out the foreigners, and take ownership of your own country. This is the way of the future, not our failed industrial capitalist past, and the only way that any population will survive modernity. )

infoterror
Monday, August 1st, 2005, 03:00 PM
HARARE, Zimbabwe (Reuters) -- Zimbabwe will not invite back white farmers whose land was seized by President Robert Mugabe's government despite calls by the central bank chief to allow them to help the struggling agriculture sector, state media reported.

"The land here is for the black people and we are not going to give it back to anybody. We are not inviting any white farmers back," Security Minister Didymus Mutasa, also in charge of Lands, Land Reform and Resettlement, told the state-owned Sunday Mail.

( Smart man - he's putting Nationalism into action. Throw out the foreigners, and take ownership of your own country. This is the way of the future, not our failed industrial capitalist past, and the only way that any population will survive modernity. )

Constantinus
Monday, August 1st, 2005, 03:05 PM
Not so smart man, his people are starving because they're too stupid to farm the land adequately themselves...

Constantinus
Monday, August 1st, 2005, 03:05 PM
Not so smart man, his people are starving because they're too stupid to farm the land adequately themselves...

Vapaa Suursaari
Monday, August 1st, 2005, 05:42 PM
Hmmm.. Land of the Blacks (only) sounds very tempting to me!

So just name it and send the all blacks overthere and then all we could be so happy after!

I support the idea with all my heart.

Vapaa Suursaari
Monday, August 1st, 2005, 05:42 PM

So just name it and send the all blacks overthere and then all we could be so happy after!

Constantinus
Monday, August 1st, 2005, 05:45 PM

Kinda like how all the jews went to Israel? Oh wait, they didn't... :icon_sad:

Constantinus
Monday, August 1st, 2005, 05:45 PM

Kinda like how all the jews went to Israel? Oh wait, they didn't... :icon_sad:

Erlingr Hįrbaršarson
Monday, August 1st, 2005, 06:38 PM

If this is ever fully empowered i.e. it goes into action and beyond words, and his speech is his authentic dictatorship, then we can analogise this in issues of legallity to support all of scandinavia and northerly europe e.g. Danmark, Germany osv. being for whitefolk only. Doublestandards can be difficult to argue against in a world obsessed with equality for all: racism and native right is supreme for negroes in negroelands, then so shal it be for whitefolk in whitelands. In the end, their pride may curse their current legall privellage to being parasites to more golden kingdoms. Besides, the sight of them makes me want to vomit and spear shafts offer the warmest of tidings when a hand is frosen cold of a native folks glow.

Erlingr Hįrbaršarson
Monday, August 1st, 2005, 06:38 PM

If this is ever fully empowered i.e. it goes into action and beyond words, and his speech is his authentic dictatorship, then we can analogise this in issues of legallity to support all of scandinavia and northerly europe e.g. Danmark, Germany osv. being for whitefolk only. Doublestandards can be difficult to argue against in a world obsessed with equality for all: racism and native right is supreme for negroes in negroelands, then so shal it be for whitefolk in whitelands. In the end, their pride may curse their current legall privellage to being parasites to more golden kingdoms. Besides, the sight of them makes me want to vomit and spear shafts offer the warmest of tidings when a hand is frosen cold of a native folks glow.

DreamWalker
Monday, August 1st, 2005, 06:40 PM

Excellent.

The precedent has been set, the same logic can apply to European countries:viking1:

DreamWalker
Monday, August 1st, 2005, 06:40 PM

Excellent.

The precedent has been set, the same logic can apply to European countries:viking1:

Erlingr Hįrbaršarson
Monday, August 1st, 2005, 06:42 PM

...too true. Negroes are such silly things. Inadequate in even their own environment they are. They should have left never the safety of branches or the security of a nearby banana.

Erlingr Hįrbaršarson
Monday, August 1st, 2005, 06:42 PM

...too true. Negroes are such silly things. Inadequate in even their own environment they are. They should have left never the safety of branches or the security of a nearby banana.

DreamWalker
Monday, August 1st, 2005, 06:45 PM
his people are starving because they're too stupid to farm the land adequately themselves...
Oh don't say that, tears are welling up in my eyes;)

Then the stronger wil survive, there are far too many of them anyway, when Cecil Rhodes arrived, there were only 10-20 thousand of them, the fact that there are millions of them now thanks to the White Man is something nature needs to correct:coffee:

DreamWalker
Monday, August 1st, 2005, 06:45 PM
his people are starving because they're too stupid to farm the land adequately themselves...
Oh don't say that, tears are welling up in my eyes;)

Then the stronger wil survive, there are far too many of them anyway, when Cecil Rhodes arrived, there were only 10-20 thousand of them, the fact that there are millions of them now thanks to the White Man is something nature needs to correct:coffee:

Constantinus
Monday, August 1st, 2005, 06:47 PM

hehe, I agree

Nationalism is an advanced political concept, they can't grasp it. Hatred of those of other races alone does not make you a nationalist. They can't even fathom the idea of making personal sacrifices for the greater good of the nation, as their corruption demonstrates, it'd be folly to see these events in Zimbabwe as nationalistic.

Constantinus
Monday, August 1st, 2005, 06:47 PM

hehe, I agree

Nationalism is an advanced political concept, they can't grasp it. Hatred of those of other races alone does not make you a nationalist. They can't even fathom the idea of making personal sacrifices for the greater good of the nation, as their corruption demonstrates, it'd be folly to see these events in Zimbabwe as nationalistic.

HIM
Tuesday, August 2nd, 2005, 12:02 AM

Please Erlingr, you must stop. You are making my sides hurt!

:rofl: :rotfl:

HIM
Tuesday, August 2nd, 2005, 12:02 AM

Please Erlingr, you must stop. You are making my sides hurt!

:rofl: :rotfl:

infoterror
Tuesday, August 2nd, 2005, 04:02 AM
If this is ever fully empowered i.e. it goes into action and beyond words, and his speech is his authentic dictatorship, then we can analogise this in issues of legallity to support all of scandinavia and northerly europe e.g. Danmark, Germany osv. being for whitefolk only. Doublestandards can be difficult to argue against in a world obsessed with equality for all: racism and native right is supreme for negroes in negroelands, then so shal it be for whitefolk in whitelands.

That's my feeling. Nationalism benefits all races, and getting rid of internationalism is our collective victory.

infoterror
Tuesday, August 2nd, 2005, 04:02 AM
If this is ever fully empowered i.e. it goes into action and beyond words, and his speech is his authentic dictatorship, then we can analogise this in issues of legallity to support all of scandinavia and northerly europe e.g. Danmark, Germany osv. being for whitefolk only. Doublestandards can be difficult to argue against in a world obsessed with equality for all: racism and native right is supreme for negroes in negroelands, then so shal it be for whitefolk in whitelands.

That's my feeling. Nationalism benefits all races, and getting rid of internationalism is our collective victory.

Constantinus
Tuesday, August 2nd, 2005, 10:56 AM
The sad part is that while Erlingr's logic is ironstrong, you just know the powers that be will give some spin to it as to why negroes can do it but we can't.

Sometimes I feel like throwing bricks at that kind of folk, that's how much they piss me off with their double standards. :icon_sad:

Constantinus
Tuesday, August 2nd, 2005, 10:56 AM
The sad part is that while Erlingr's logic is ironstrong, you just know the powers that be will give some spin to it as to why negroes can do it but we can't.

Sometimes I feel like throwing bricks at that kind of folk, that's how much they piss me off with their double standards. :icon_sad:

RedJack
Tuesday, August 2nd, 2005, 03:53 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmm, worth a try! :laugh:

RedJack
Tuesday, August 2nd, 2005, 03:53 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmm, worth a try! :laugh:

Rolf Eder
Tuesday, August 2nd, 2005, 06:43 PM
This is good. Whites have no place in Africa, just as Blacks have no place in Europe.

Nightmare_Gbg
Tuesday, August 2nd, 2005, 09:16 PM
Let the black's have africa.And when they died out due too tribal war,dicese and starvation we will turn sub-saharan africa into a giant safari-park.

infoterror
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2005, 03:03 AM
This is good. Whites have no place in Africa, just as Blacks have no place in Europe.

Fair play for everyone.

Ganden
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2005, 10:37 AM

it's all part of the master plan - soon they will be asking white man for handouts... "help the starving apes in zimbabwe bla bla bla" and when they do, i will NOT be donating a single cent towards the plight of the monkey men. :negroid:

Erlingr Hįrbaršarson
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2005, 11:57 AM
it's all part of the master plan - soon they will be asking white man for handouts... "help the starving apes in zimbabwe bla bla bla" and when they do, i will NOT be donating a single cent towards the plight of the monkey men. :negroid:

Soon? It has all ready begun. Have you not heard or been aware of the monumental charity march "Make Poverty History" which was a european obsession but two weeks since. The entire campaign is a charity for Africa from Europe; and is the epitome of handouts from advanced folk to lesser ones. Wall adverts and leaflets of kenyan children holding their hands out whilst some lay dead in the foreground were all over Europe. European folk are so ignorant that they feel an obligation to be saviours to these "unfortunate" demons. Parasites who spit on their host are dumber than dirt, but still european folk extend their hand in aide. Having sense is as seldom to day as is with a passing negroe not smelling as vomitus and faeces. Nasty little things . . .

Wayfarer
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2005, 06:51 PM
In Asia Japan has strict immigration laws which forbid dual citizenship. The middle east has the "Jwish state" of Israel. So there is already precedents.
In South Amreica there was alot in the media about a peasant uprising in Paraguay. The peasants are native peoples wheras the the middle classes are made up of people of european descent.

Of course nothing like this would be allowed to happen in Europe. However less radical changes to the immigration laws could open the way for gradual stricter immigration laws to come in force.
Most likely this could only happen in the smaller states, perhaps countries like Switzerland, Austria, Iceland etc.
Starting with for example, forbiding dual nationality with states outwith Europe they can gradually stiffen the laws to include,
longer duration for naturalisation say 25 years,
residency within the country for at least 10 years before an application can be made,
non citizens would forfeit their rights to apply if they have a criminal record,
have fluency in the state language,
failed asylum seekers be automatically deported also forfeiting their right to apply for immigration,
Deportation for non citizens who recieve criminal record during their residency in the state, etc.

These rules would drastically reduce the number of non citizens residing in the states. By not being overtly racist it would be harder for foreign governments and organisations to interfere.

anonymaus
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2005, 06:55 PM
All good ideas, Wayfarer; there is one problem with your plan however:

These rules would drastically reduce the number of non citizens residing in the states. By not being overtly racist it would be harder for foreign governments and organisations to interfere.

Everything you said is already considered to be a branch of hatemongering racism; Xenophobic nationalism! You are already a hatefilled racist and a bad person, and you haven't even mentioned their race ;)

RedJack
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2005, 08:05 PM
I'm all for Wayfarer's plan, even if he is a nasty racist.:rofl:

Frostwood
Thursday, August 4th, 2005, 01:13 AM
Soon? It has all ready begun. Have you not heard or been aware of the monumental charity march "Make Poverty History" which was a european obsession but two weeks since. The entire campaign is a charity for Africa from Europe; and is the epitome of handouts from advanced folk to lesser ones. Wall adverts and leaflets of kenyan children holding their hands out whilst some lay dead in the foreground were all over Europe. European folk are so ignorant that they feel an obligation to be saviours to these "unfortunate" demons. Parasites who spit on their host are dumber than dirt, but still european folk extend their hand in aide. Having sense is as seldom to day as is with a passing negroe not smelling as vomitus and faeces. Nasty little things . . .

What's the saddest thing here is that some deluded people think it's the "right" thing to do to send more food to a land plagued by unnaturally high amounts of humans thus continuing the problem, not solving it. Additionally, what would be more suitable for the forces behind our material excess than to introduce the modern Western way of life, with all it's electronic wonders, to Africa? Supply creates demand. All this while people are in the high heavens because they just prolonged some child's already miserable life by feeding it at the last moments. Praise equality and so on.

And as I spoke in another thread in Finnish, what is more effective in crushing anyone's self-esteem than by living in dependency to some handouts? I don't see it helping racial integrity either.

"Make Poverty History." Hah, as if poverty is an inherently "evil" condition and must be remedied as soon as possible? Maybe so when using a dollar-gauge to value the world. Bah, the charity-people are the priests and devotees of the global consumerist religion. Money knows no borders.