PDA

View Full Version : Feminist Cliterary Theory

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Friday, January 16th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Basic Tenets of the Feminist Cliterary Theory

-Gender is a social and cultural construct designed in the favour of men. Therefore, we must abolish gender in order to create the equality that both sexes are rightfully entitled to.

-Sex is a biological construct of the Patriarchy.

Society is inherently Matriarchal and Patriarchal with an Androcentric focus:

Womyn are seen as mother figures and men are seen as father figures.

The father figure is seen as superior to the mother figure because they are the “bread winners”.

The materialistic nature of humaynity allows for this.

We can achieve total equality by abolishing the “mother figure” completely as to create an all “father figure” society.

In other words, we shall have an entirely “bread winner-consumerist” society that allows everyone to achieve equal levels of success and fulfillment according to how much prestige/status and finances one can acquire.

We believe that men and womyn should be entitled to “Equality of the Hormones”:

We believe that no gender should have more estrogen or more testosterone.

Men’s higher level of testosterone allows them the advantage of the ability to build more muscle and become stronger. Womyn’s higher level of estrogen allows them unfair advantages in interpersonal relations.

On average, men have a slightly higher IQ and womyn have a slightly higher EQ (“emotional intelligence”).

With equality of the hormones gender stereotypes can be abolished for good. Both sexes will be, on average, equal in physical strength, IQ, EQ, the ability to multi-task, to drive, to nurture, as well as to think rationally and logically.

Modern technology in hormone manipulation (ie. Synthetic hormones) can make this a reality.

-We must burn all books that include gender stereotypes and replace them with those that fit the hormonally equal, “bread winner-consumerist” egalitarian outlook. “Gender-inclusionary” books are dangerous to a free society.

For more information contact: feministcliterarytheorist@hotmail.com

Anyone have anything to add? :D

Laedifox
Friday, January 16th, 2004, 09:22 PM
Is that for real??? :eek

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Friday, January 16th, 2004, 09:37 PM
Is that for real??? :eek

hehehehehe! No. I made it up and plan to put posters of it all over University :D I hope I get a lot of emails LOL

Gladstone
Friday, January 16th, 2004, 10:28 PM
hehehehehe! No. I made it up and plan to put posters of it all over University :D I hope I get a lot of emails LOL

LOL! That's good. I thot that might be real as that's the type of mindset many of the people we deal with have..ie the cultists almost obsessive compulsive thing about identicality (which they term by the misnomer "equality"). You'll probably get some e-mails, who knows maybe you can even set up a study group and in time write a book! :D ;)

Gladstone
Friday, January 16th, 2004, 10:37 PM

The whole thing looks good except the book burning part which rad-libs see as declasse; they are more into the supression of writing by stealing the books from book stores, bricks thru windows, or outright intimidation of the publishers by anonymous phone calls (ie bomb threats :-O ;) , etc). Without the book burning part it looks like the real thing and you ought to have your own cult within the multi-cult in no time. Make a mint and we'll all be watching for your interview on Dateline! ;)

cosmocreator
Friday, January 16th, 2004, 11:26 PM

I think you have too much free time on your hands. Maybe I should put your hands to good use.

Awar
Saturday, January 17th, 2004, 01:13 AM
Vanessa, just promise me one thing.
When you become the supreme goddess of millions of fanatical followers, please remember me in a positive light :D

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Saturday, January 17th, 2004, 03:03 AM
AWAR -you got it! ;)

Gladstone -what do you suggest I should replace "book burning" with? I want to make it sound as ridiculous, yet as realistic, as possible :D I can't wait until I put them all up and see the emails come hehehe

Cosmo- It has nothing to do with how much time I have on my hands. I just got so pissed off with hearing about the "Feminist literary theory"!!! Plus, things like this is what I really like to do, oh well hehe I consider it constructive, from my point of view. I'm going to make other things like this with different emails as well. I have plans! PLANS! :D

Vojvoda
Saturday, January 17th, 2004, 03:36 AM
AWAR -you got it! ;)

Gladstone -what do you suggest I should replace "book burning" with?

Bra burning :D

Gladstone
Saturday, January 17th, 2004, 03:58 AM
Gladstone -what do you suggest I should replace "book burning" with? I want to make it sound as ridiculous, yet as realistic, as possible :D I can't wait until I put them all up and see the emails come hehehe

Instead of book burning which would raise the red flags (hmmm...pun not intended ;) ) you might try something like "we must discourage those who promote division with gender stereotypes and replace those ideas with ones that fit...." With or without the reference to "book burning" it's great...just the book burning reference would tip off a few earlier than otherwise.

Sounds all in all like something my smart friend and partner Miss Emma Peel might come up! :D

cosmocreator
Saturday, January 17th, 2004, 09:24 AM
Cosmo- It has nothing to do with how much time I have on my hands. I just got so pissed off with hearing about the "Feminist literary theory"!!! Plus, things like this is what I really like to do, oh well hehe I consider it constructive, from my point of view. I'm going to make other things like this with different emails as well. I have plans! PLANS! :D

It's not really constructive. But live and learn. Anyway, while you're at it, you should demand that women be able to go topless just like men. ;)

Awar
Saturday, January 17th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Topless, but with fake chest hair. :D

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Saturday, January 17th, 2004, 08:06 PM
It's not really constructive.

*hmph* If I'm so bad at being constructive, then I'm going to start being destructive! :mrdeath

Scoob
Saturday, January 17th, 2004, 08:39 PM
AWAR -you got it! ;)

What you need to do is write up a little pamphlet about it and charge $5 for it. There's plenty of ding dongs around who will go for something like that!

And maybe instead of "consumerist", you can say "Free Market." That's more PC. And don't say burn books, say "update."

And you need to offer some kind of salvation from gender duality. And charge for it.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Saturday, January 17th, 2004, 09:14 PM
hahahaha good idea Scoob. The money making will come later hehe. It can be "fund-raising" for the cause :D

"Update" is a good term, I'll use that!

Scoob
Saturday, January 17th, 2004, 09:31 PM
hahahaha good idea Scoob. The money making will come later hehe. It can be "fund-raising" for the cause :D

"Update" is a good term, I'll use that!

You could make one of those evolutionary pictures from fish to ape to man, culminating in a bare-breasted hairy-chested woman. Ha!!!

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Saturday, January 17th, 2004, 09:35 PM
You could make one of those evolutionary pictures from fish to ape to man, culminating in a bare-breasted hairy-chested woman. Ha!!!

:lol Want to join Feminist Cliterary Theorists Incorporated? :D

Gladstone
Sunday, January 18th, 2004, 03:08 AM
:lol Want to join Feminist Cliterary Theorists Incorporated? :D

Great idea! They could issue a monthly writeup..."Cliterary Digest"? (BTW, love the avatar, but you really gotta do something about the facial hair ;) )

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Sunday, January 18th, 2004, 03:54 AM
Great idea! They could issue a monthly writeup..."Cliterary Digest"? (BTW, love the avatar, but you really gotta do something about the facial hair ;) )

Cliterary Digest! :lol Excellent!

hey, Blackbeard just isn't Blackbeard without the black beard! If I could grow one in honour of him and his spirit, I would :D

Nordhammer
Sunday, January 18th, 2004, 06:45 AM
Cliterary Theory sounds kind of sexy. ;)

Your writings are not far from the feminist truth actually. There is "gender does not exist" nonsense on the backburner, but race is of prime importance at the moment.

Years ago they had a talkshow about feminism or some crap, and they had female audience members volunteer to shave their heads because their long feminine hair was some kind of symbol of oppression. :D I rather they go bra-less or shirtless than shave their heads. :)

cosmocreator
Sunday, January 18th, 2004, 07:50 AM
*hmph* If I'm so bad at being constructive, then I'm going to start being destructive! :mrdeath

Have you read, The Lightning and the Sun?
http://www.resistance.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=553

Loki
Sunday, January 18th, 2004, 02:03 PM

Yeah. Gender has no scientific or biological basis. :P

Gladstone
Sunday, January 18th, 2004, 03:48 PM
There is "gender does not exist" nonsense on the backburner

That is for real!

Powerful elements of the rad-libs have an almost obsessive-compulsive thing about identicality (what they term "equality" and most everyday people mistake to simply mean fairness), as in making all the same. It's with about everything, and that does include gender. The obsession has expressed itself in certain of the early Kibbitzum of Israel where they attempted to have the young men and women shower together; that didn't work as the young women protested and they gave the idea up. Here in the states some of the rad-libs proposed having uni-sex bathrooms where there were no stalls; didn't work either as too many men and women didn't want it (they liked privacy). A few years back it was reported that scientist were attempting to find ways to make it possible that men could give birth to children just as women do! I think this obsession with identicality (ie making everything identical) must come from the French Revolution; there were the few fabulously wealthy and the vast majority with almost nothing (it was feudal), and it was an extreme reaction to the extreme situation then in France. That might explain it, but does not excuse it. As stated, it is extreme and does not respect what nature built and hense so much needless trouble rad-libs have created with that obsession(ie 100 million murdered between 1917 and '67 amongst other things).

The rad-libs, their obsession with identicality, and nature, are like the proverbial politician who wanted to build a dam to generate power. Sounds great, sounds good, at first! Then you find out there is no river and the politician proposes building the river first, then the dam. And that's how the rad-libs are towards the totally natural constructs of so many things, ie race, the natural heirarchy amongst men and women as to talents and gifts, differences between persons, etc. In their obsession they have thrown out both the baby (the very real and entirely natural differences between persons, peoples, and genders) and the bathwater (the very real problems of abuses that do and did take place between those said groups). Curiously, many of the rad-libs term the very natural constructs such as race and the very real differences betwen men and women social constructs; in that they have it exactly backwards, it is the rad-lib thought in this that is the social (ie manmade) construct, not the other way round. They attempt to destroy what nature built first (yes, they are good at that) and then, and only then will come their paradise they say (which never arrives as anybody from the former Soviet Union or Red China can tell you).

Reform did and does need to take place, but this obsession of the rad-libs of making all the same is ultimately not the way and a dead end, and probably most importantly, it does not respect the human spirit.

Respecting and working within mother nature while bringing about needed changes would be a whole lot simpler! :)

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Sunday, January 18th, 2004, 10:43 PM
Have you read, The Lightning and the Sun?
http://www.resistance.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=553

No, but I will now :)

cosmocreator
Sunday, January 18th, 2004, 11:00 PM
No, but I will now :)

I could lend it to ya. ;)

Gladstone
Monday, January 19th, 2004, 01:20 AM
If I could grow one in honour of him and his spirit, I would :D

You must!! A step towards true gender equality! :D

Jack
Sunday, February 1st, 2004, 05:22 AM
You must!! A step towards true gender equality! :D
No offense, but that'd be disgusting :D

Gladstone
Sunday, February 1st, 2004, 04:29 PM
No offense, but that'd be disgusting :D

I agree! Marla and myself were just joking. :) At least I think Marla was just joking. :-O ;)

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Sunday, February 1st, 2004, 04:47 PM
oh btw, I switched some pamplets at the Womyn's Centre at school with some on the Feminist Cliterary Theory :D bahahahaahaaaa

Someone also thought they were being clever and scratched out the "erary" so a few of the posters I put up said "Feminist Clit Theory" hahaha. They probably thought it was serious. I hope so :thumbsup

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Sunday, February 1st, 2004, 04:50 PM
Damn, no emails yet :(

Gladstone
Sunday, February 1st, 2004, 05:02 PM
oh btw, I switched some pamplets at the Womyn's Centre at school with some on the Feminist Cliterary Theory :D bahahahaahaaaaVery subversive of you. :)

Someone also thought they were being clever and scratched out the "erary" so a few of the posters I put up said "Feminist Clit Theory" hahaha. They probably thought it was serious. I hope so :thumbsupTo the barricades! Forward with the revolution! :D