Friday, July 22nd, 2005, 05:24 PM
Nice to read this but there are some more left...:viking2:

RedJack
Friday, July 22nd, 2005, 07:53 PM
Well done, lads!!

Notice the A-rabs are whining about a shoot to kill policy? :gay:

Loki
Friday, July 22nd, 2005, 08:15 PM
Yes, I was so happy about this... five shots to the head! :D I take delight in this.

newenstad
Friday, July 22nd, 2005, 09:06 PM
Five shots? Well done, well done. Some know their work..:rifle:

Sigel
Friday, July 22nd, 2005, 09:43 PM
Five shots? Well done, well done. Some know their work..:rifle:
Yes, 5 shots straight to the head. A police spokesman said it took 5 attempts to hit the brain.:P

So, now our Islamic 'brothers' in Blair's "love-everyone Multi-Kulti experiment" are starting to complain. Never mind that the mother****er wanted to blow a train full of innocent ppl up.

Just wait till a brave citizen does his *duty* at some Mosque or other - the corks will pop up and down the land.:violent-s :violent-s :violent-s

newenstad
Friday, July 22nd, 2005, 09:54 PM
It was clear that they would complain....:speechles

Maybe the police should write an information board in front of the stations:

Warning: if you want to bomb our trains - we are forced to blow your head away...

Death and the Sun
Friday, July 22nd, 2005, 10:27 PM
He got what he deserved. I wonder, was this a "heat of the moment" type of shooting, or are the authorities trying to send a deliberate message to the diverse culture enrichers? I hope it is the latter.

newenstad
Friday, July 22nd, 2005, 10:29 PM
I think the message is clear because five head shots aren´t heat of the moment shooting :violent-s

Death and the Sun
Friday, July 22nd, 2005, 11:18 PM
I think the message is clear because five head shots aren´t heat of the moment shooting :violent-s

I suppose that's plausible. Nevertheless I applaud the British authorities for at least trying to take a harder line. Nothing else will work with this trash. They laugh at our attempts to accommodate them and "get along" with them.

Constantinus
Saturday, July 23rd, 2005, 08:54 AM
I suppose that's plausible. Nevertheless I applaud the British authorities for at least trying to take a harder line. Nothing else will work with this trash. They laugh at our attempts to accommodate them and "get along" with them.

I agree, they see it as weakness.

Death and the Sun
Saturday, July 23rd, 2005, 02:51 PM
Muslim leaders called on British police today to explain why an Asian man was shot dead at Stockwell station in London this morning.

The Muslim Council of Britain said Muslims were concerned there was a “shoot-to-kill” policy in operation.

A spokesman said Muslims he had spoken to this morning were “jumpy and nervous”.

Inayat Bunglawala said: “I have just had one phone call saying: ‘What if I was carrying a rucksack?’

“It’s vital the police give a statement about what occurred and explain why the man was shot dead.

“There may well be reasons why the police felt it necessary to unload five shots into the man and shoot him dead, but they need to make those reasons clear.

“We are getting phone calls from quite a lot of Muslims who are distressed about what may be a shoot-to-kill policy.”

He said in the current atmosphere Muslims were very afraid and other people were looking at them in a very suspicious manner.

Source. (http://www.eecho.ie/news/bstory.asp?j=3193785&p=3y938xx&n=3193877)

Loki
Saturday, July 23rd, 2005, 06:58 PM
LOL, Scotland Yard has just admitted that they "got the wrong man". Apparently the guy was unrelated to the terrorist attacks...

:rotfl:

I bet we're never going to hear the end of this.

RedJack
Saturday, July 23rd, 2005, 07:38 PM
Oh, shit! Well, maybe some of them will decide not to immigrate if they think our police are trigger-happy. :speechles

Loki
Saturday, July 23rd, 2005, 07:47 PM
Oh, shit! Well, maybe some of them will decide not to immigrate if they think our police are trigger-happy. :speechles

Yes, I hope the police will retain their shoot-to-kill policy on suspected suicide bombers.

Nordhammer
Saturday, July 23rd, 2005, 08:03 PM
Yes, I hope the police will retain their shoot-to-kill policy on suspected suicide bombers.

Be careful, the police state might be coming for us next. Racism=terrorism according to some.

Constantinus
Saturday, July 23rd, 2005, 10:20 PM
Be careful, the police state might be coming for us next. Racism=terrorism according to some.

A police state would actually be an improvement over what we have now.

He said in the current atmosphere Muslims were very afraid and other people were looking at them in a very suspicious manner.

Gee, I wonder what has made people so suspicious.

Nordhammer
Sunday, July 24th, 2005, 12:34 AM
A police state would actually be an improvement over what we have now.

Yeah... you're right... we have too many freedoms. We should have our front doors kicked in, our computers seized, and thrown in jail for racism/terrorism. That would be a big improvement.

Constantinus
Sunday, July 24th, 2005, 12:51 AM
Yeah... you're right... we have too many freedoms. We should have our front doors kicked in, our computers seized, and thrown in jail for racism/terrorism. That would be a big improvement.

The fact that freedom can be attacked shouldn't worry you as much as that the wrong people are attacking it. In other words, a policestate can be a good or bad thing, depending on who's the one policing.

Nordhammer
Sunday, July 24th, 2005, 01:26 AM
The fact that freedom can be attacked shouldn't worry you as much as that the wrong people are attacking it. In other words, a policestate can be a good or bad thing, depending on who's the one policing.

It is never a good thing if you believe in freedom and justice. But obviously in this case it's used against people like the members here. So with at least the latter in mind I don't see how you can think it would be an improvement.

RedJack
Sunday, July 24th, 2005, 02:05 AM
Apparently, the victim was an illegal immigrant from Brazil who spoke English well. A shame he was killed but if the rumour gets started that the bobbies have started shooting illegal immigrants it would help matters. :O

Ganden
Sunday, July 24th, 2005, 07:22 AM
He got what he deserved. I wonder, was this a "heat of the moment" type of shooting, or are the authorities trying to send a deliberate message to the diverse culture enrichers? I hope it is the latter.

i think the police are just hunting the muslims for sport now - like the animals they are. :D

Constantinus
Sunday, July 24th, 2005, 09:21 AM
It is never a good thing if you believe in freedom and justice. But obviously in this case it's used against people like the members here. So with at least the latter in mind I don't see how you can think it would be an improvement.

I guess we'll disagree here on a fundamental note then. I find absolute freedom to be the most dangerous innovation any society can introduce. A fiercely patriotic state which polices its citizens with a zeal unknown to the western world must be a great place to live in in my opinion. If you are a citizen of the state of Singapore for example, I can't imagine you'd be unhappy about the patriotic policestate you're living in.

RedJack
Sunday, July 24th, 2005, 07:42 PM
Such an ant-like society no doubt suits the Asian mentality, but it is anathema to us. :viking1:

Constantinus
Sunday, July 24th, 2005, 07:47 PM
Such an ant-like society no doubt suits the Asian mentality, but it is anathema to us. :viking1:

I didn't say it'd be an ideal state, I said it'd be preferable over what we have now.

RedJack
Tuesday, July 26th, 2005, 07:09 PM
We can seize our nations and cultures back by the same methods the multi-cult has used to hijack them.

Sigel
Tuesday, July 26th, 2005, 07:41 PM
Apparently, the victim was an illegal immigrant from Brazil who spoke English well
Yeah I feel sorry for his family. It's an odd case though and I guess they'll never tell us what really happened.