PDA

View Full Version : One of the worst films of Hollywood...

Agrippa
Friday, January 16th, 2004, 12:20 PM
...is to me "Mona Lisa's smile" with Julia Roberts. I didnt saw the film and I will not see this piece of shit in the future, but I know what it is about and saw the trailer.

This film is totally liberal-individualistic/egoistic-hyperfeministic propaganda!

The only good thing about is, that you see that in fact a big portion of the women didnt want the new society at first, they get just corrupted by some demagogues, media and the capitalistic consum-oriented society.

Julia Roberts (the bitch) as a depressed teacher at the work of indoctrination on helpless white girls in a sentimental-moralizing but "heroic" drama.
Just disgusting...

Sometimes I just wonder that films like the Lord of the Rings or The last Samurai are even possible...but maybe thats just consumer-oriented policy, because even they know the average people need something to calm down if they see all the shit 24 hours a day in TV and cinema...

Mac Seafraidh
Friday, January 16th, 2004, 01:17 PM
Personally I think a lot of Hollywood films are horrible. I enjoy mob movies and that is about it. I like mob movies that can stay true by putting mostly Italians in the cast though. Most of the modern ones you got Jews, Hispanics, or people who think an actor/actress just looks Italian. That is why many movies suck to do to the ethnic nationality they give a character, but this has already been talked about in one of the posts. The Jews do not give a crap what they name people or how close the family resembles each other,etc.

Agrippa
Friday, January 16th, 2004, 01:23 PM
Personally I think a lot of Hollywood films are horrible. I enjoy mob movies and that is about it. I like mob movies that can stay true by putting mostly Italians in the cast though. Most of the modern ones you got Jews, Hispanics, or people who think an actor/actress just looks Italian. That is why many movies suck to do to the ethnic nationality they give a character, but this has already been talked about in one of the posts. The Jews do not give a crap what they name people or how close the family resembles each other,etc.

Well, thats all right in their individualistic but (pseudo-)egalitarian values.
Kinship is no real category for them, at least in their films...

Mac Seafraidh
Friday, January 16th, 2004, 06:45 PM
Well, thats all right in their individualistic but (pseudo-)egalitarian values.
Kinship is no real category for them, at least in their films...
Yeah I agree.

AngryPotato
Saturday, January 17th, 2004, 06:29 AM
Parts of the movie were filmed right around the corner from me by Yale. I have no desire to see the movie. I'm sure its another movie telling women that they need to go against nature and have children in their 40s so that they can have a career. My opinion of Hollywood movies has been shifting around the last few years. I was glad to see that the movie Bad Boys 2 wasn't a miscegenation fest with a white villain with a German accent. I nearly shit myself when they actually had a hispanic person. The last film that managed to piss me off and really took me by surprise was HBOs Angels in America. I thought it was going to be a movie about religion, but it turned out to be a jewfest of homosexual AIDs victims. I need to find more movies like Zulu with Michael Caine.

Nordhammer
Saturday, January 17th, 2004, 07:08 AM
I recently had the great displeasure of watching Thirteen on cable. With two "white" American teenagers, one Nordish, one a mongrel spic. All about her running wild, getting piercings, getting into drugs and having sex with ngrs, and at one point she enlightens the audience with, "if all the races mixed we could end discrimination/racism." Yeah... what a genius... nothing would be lost would it? No sense of genocide or selfworth at all, no idea of how much the world would lose if such a thing took place, and to top it all off, racism does not end because of mongrelization. Indian and Brazil are prime examples, not to mention the "colorism" within the black community.

http://www2.foxsearchlight.com/thirteen/

Evolved
Saturday, January 17th, 2004, 08:22 AM
Hollywood has always been dominated by Jews. Movies were better in the old days only because [white] people were better. No one would have accepted a black man and white woman touching one another in the 1950s. Even interracial scenes with Asians were unacceptable, white actors had to tape their eyes back to play Asians.

The thing is, there are a lot of 'black' movies, for and by and starring solely black people, same thing is true for Hispanics, and East Asians have Hong Kong films, Indo-Paks have Bollywood, etc. How often do you see a movie or TV show with a "white" cast without a token minority? Almost never. TV is even worse, which is why I try not to watch it too often.

All of the DVDs I own are predominantly white cast:

American Beauty - nonwhites only in the background, stupid homosexual subplot, decently interesting.
The Boys From Brazil - Steve Gutenberg might be Hebraic, very unintentionally funny movie based on a Jewish anti-Nazi novel.
Bram Stoker's Dracula - Gary Oldman is an underrated talent. Winona Ryder is a beautiful Jewish girl. And no objections to Keanu Reeves, either. ;)
брат - Slavs and Uralics! Yay! A "nationalist" movie about the 'Russian mafia' manages to get a few anti-Jew/Kavkaz immigrant jabs in. Bodrov Jr was such a big sexy dork. ;(
A Clockwork Orange - Just Brits. Really weird and fun to watch. It's directed by Jewish Stanley Kubrick (genius).
The Fugitive - Blacks play only criminals! Realism. :P A good action/mystery.
Кавказский Пленник - Dagestani people playing 'Chechens,' an anti-war war movie about 2 Russian prisoners of war.
The Matrix - Most multiracial movie I own, but still very innovative and enjoyable.
Медвежий поцелуй - About a Uralic Finn-Swede chick & Russian-Manchu guy. They're a cute match though. A weird fairy tale about a bear/human shamanic shapeshifter and circus people.
Spaceballs (:lol ok, Mel Brooks is super Jewish I know..)
Восток-Запад - cast is French, Russian, Bulgarian, Ukrainian. Boring communist love triangle story. I recommend Vanessa takes a look at the scenes involving the Ukrainian Men's National swimteam in Speedos, though. :D

Here's an interesting question: If you could make a movie about anything, what would you make? :)

1. Epic film about the Honfoglalás. Something kinda like "Gladiator," "Spartacus" etc. only about 9th Century Magyar warriors. ;)

2. A biopic about Dr. Josef Mengele. Ralph Fiennes to play lead. :D

Nordhammer
Saturday, January 17th, 2004, 08:36 AM
Make Hunter or The Turner Diaries into a movie, directed by James Cameron and I'm not sure who should play the lead. Maybe Michael Biehn from the first Terminator. Michael Madsen has to be in it somewhere for comic relief. :D Some foxy blondes and a redheads of course. ;) Nonwhites will be in it, but only as antagonists. :D

cosmocreator
Saturday, January 17th, 2004, 08:51 AM
American Beauty
The Boys From Brazil
A Clockwork Orange
The Matrix

These are the only ones I've seen, and I agree good movies.

Here's an interesting question: If you could make a movie about anything, what would you make? :)

Interesting you should ask because I am doing that now. But I'm not saying anything about it. :shutup

Johnny Reb
Saturday, January 17th, 2004, 09:08 AM
The Matrix sucked! I can't believe you guys liked it, especially given it's multi-cultural message. Also, I may be biased as I despise existential philosophy, but I found it to be a crappy movie in general. The computer animation was overrated and the acting mediocre. Keanu Reeves has but one facial expression :| and nobody else was any good either, except Mr. Smith.

If I were to make a movie, I would make it about the Battle of Grunwald. There aren't enough good medieval movies out there.

Evolved
Saturday, January 17th, 2004, 09:30 AM
Keanu Reeves has a plethora of emotions, his talent and scope are limitless! You know not of which you speak!

Keanu: "Whoa!" :eek
Keanu: "Whoa." :|
Keanu: "Whoa.." :~(
Keanu: "Whoa!!" :D
Keanu: "Whoaa..." :naughty

Johnny Reb
Saturday, January 17th, 2004, 09:37 AM
Keanu Reeves is a one hit wonder as far as I'm concerned. He should have retired, reputation unblemished, after the magnificent "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" came out.

Sigrun Christianson
Saturday, January 17th, 2004, 05:20 PM
It's a good bet that any film starring Julia Roberts is a huge waste of time & money. Am I the only person in American that can't stand that big-mouth?

Agrippa
Saturday, January 17th, 2004, 05:23 PM
The Matrix sucked! I can't believe you guys liked it, especially given it's multi-cultural message. Also, I may be biased as I despise existential philosophy, but I found it to be a crappy movie in general. The computer animation was overrated and the acting mediocre. Keanu Reeves has but one facial expression :| and nobody else was any good either, except Mr. Smith.

If I were to make a movie, I would make it about the Battle of Grunwald. There aren't enough good medieval movies out there.

The first part was good and even not more "multi-culti" than many other films.

But in the 2nd and 3rd part the message was so obvious if there was any and the films were just much worse than the first part...

Keanu Reeves is ok.

Johnny Reb
Saturday, January 17th, 2004, 07:44 PM
It's a good bet that any film starring Julia Roberts is a huge waste of time & money. Am I the only person in American that can't stand that big-mouth?

To quote hilarious jew Rodney Dangerfield, "the last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it!".

Nordhammer
Saturday, January 17th, 2004, 08:00 PM

Yeah, and she really opens it up and shows those teeth when she laughs, which is loud and irritating.

Nordhammer
Saturday, January 17th, 2004, 08:07 PM
The first part was good and even not more "multi-culti" than many other films.

But in the 2nd and 3rd part the message was so obvious if there was any and the films were just much worse than the first part...

Keanu Reeves is ok.

The first one was tolerably diverse, and had more of a story. You thought the 2nd and 3rd one would really be something, as they built up the story to be epic. What did we get instead? A dominantly mongrel and Negroid cast, as well as the whole underground population. I kept hoping the robots would win. If that's what the world has left, good riddance.

I just don't see a mixed race bow-legged hapa like Keanu being the savior of the world, sorry. My suspension of disbelief has its limits.

His best casting was in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, that really suited him. His range is limited. Although I must admit he also played a good redneck in the movie The Gift. Cate Blanchett had some nice tight pants on in that one. :)

Agrippa
Saturday, January 17th, 2004, 08:56 PM
I never understand why Julia Roberts should be "one of the most beautiful woman on this planet". If I go at 2 p.m. on the street in the inner city of my country every 3rd girl and every 6th women I see is more beautiful than this bitch.

Keanu Reeves is half Polynesid and these people are not comparable to East Asian real Mongolids.
He is almost a just 1/4-1/3 Mongoloid in its widest sence, not more.

But the last two parts were ugly and the 3rd the worst.

Bill and Teds ... was one of the WORST films I ever saw in cinema.

Keanu was a good actor playing the Buddha...forgot the name of the film about the re-incarnation of a Dalai Lama...

He's an ok actor, there are much worse out there in Jewish Hollywood...

BTW I really recommend the films:
They live
El Cid
Khartoum
The man who wanted to be king (I think thats the right title, I mean that film with Caine and Connery)
The Lord of the Rings (all parts are great)
Mishima
Hero (chinese film)
Seven Samurais
The last Samurai
Ivan the terrible
Dune (really great, the original from Lynch)
Bram Stokers Dracula
Seven
The Ring (if you want to be afraid)
Terminator (still good entertaining)
The Thing (from another world?)
Resident evil (just for fun)
Predator
Alien 1+2
Starship Troopers

Yup, I probably watched to much film of the Hollywood industry...

Awar
Sunday, January 18th, 2004, 04:34 AM
If you want to watch films with all-white cast, watch European, especially east and south-eastern European films. Indians have bollywood, Asians have HK, blacks have their own production, Europeans have Europe.

Grimr
Sunday, January 18th, 2004, 04:00 PM
I dislike most films by Hollywood... A good film is where the story is good and there is a white cast or a mostly white cast, a good example of this is the film cube and cube 2, this is a good film, infact both are good.

In the first film this aggressive Negro gets called a Nazi and attempts to rape a white woman, also in the first cube film there is this mentally retarded white person who the Negro tries to kill, but the mentally retarded person survives the Negroid because the other whites save him and then this white retard goes on to save the other white people in the film

The best part of this film is where this white guy who has been built up to be evil sacrifices himself to kill the Negro and save the white retard.

Cube two is even better and perhaps even has a greater racial under current as well as being the best film I have seen the conventional media produce so I won't spoil the plot of that one by telling you the key moments.

Agrippa
Sunday, January 18th, 2004, 04:20 PM
If you want to watch films with all-white cast, watch European, especially east and south-eastern European films. Indians have bollywood, Asians have HK, blacks have their own production, Europeans have Europe.

The European movies are almost all about boring love stories, in most cases between homosexuals or different ethnic groups or in a difficult social context or Comedies about basically the same theme.

The German movies are often the worst in this regard.

I often hate this films and their liberal message even more than American films with blacks or whatever...

I cant stand this shit load ... a comedy about an homosexual and a wife which is cheating with a Negroe...very funny...

Mac Seafraidh
Sunday, January 18th, 2004, 10:34 PM
Scarface is a good movie but Al Pacino in the movies says he does not trust guineas LOL. He does not even look like a Cuban and they are making an Italian-American portray a Cuban. I think Al Pacino is a good actor and the reason why I liked the movie is because I think of him as an Italian gangster anyway when I watch. Another horrible point of the movie is the begining showing all these stupid fake Spanish,Latin-American, and or Cubans polluting our Land as they have actually done. At least most of them stayed in Miami but a lot also flocked to NYC. The reason why all these stupid immigrants come to America to pollute our land is they are lasy and cannot create a resistance to fight the governments that they oppose. I am going off topic because this is a struggle in the U.S. right now. Bush's new law is absolutely ridiculous and his drunken mind doesn't think how legalizing Mexicans will impact the country in a few years. Quite frankly, I think more Mexicans will border jump. What an idiot. They can still smuggle drugs and not get caught and in the 3 years they'll still be citizens because they were not busted. All this Mexican immigration crap started when the peso went down in value. I do not know how the peso stands right now, but if it is doing well they should stop corrupting our country. I dislike those fake dirty Spanish essay homes.

kinvolk
Wednesday, March 10th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Actually, the boatlift from Cuba[mariella?] was castros way of trying to influence american immigration policy in the 1980's. Castro thought it was a real neat idea to empty his prisons and lunatic asylums while he was at it . I always thought that we shoulda put a bunch of our worst on boats and sent them to Cubba.

Eric34
Thursday, April 29th, 2004, 02:35 AM
Matrix huh? Pfff... The name of the GREAT last CITY is ZION. That is just a Zionist movie, sure. Good scenes in that although, but the Zion city showing who made the film. What with one of the director or producer or what? He had operation, the guy operated his body to HER! terrible/disgustin

Eric34
Thursday, April 29th, 2004, 02:44 AM
Good movie...

Romper Stomper (sure)
Triumpf of the Will (yes, sure)
Mad Max 1.-2. (maybe 3. too)
Terminator 1.-2.-3.
Jackie Chan films (ok, chinese, but his action scrips are great!)
Passion (yes, great)
Evil Dead II. ( hehe )
The Others (strange and cool)
The ghosts of the Mars ... or what (yes, Ice-T in that, but pretty good story)
Final Phantasy
Pulp Fiction (sure, sure)
Leon the Professional
Naked Gun series
Resident Evil
Scary movie 1 (few good jokes in that)
Austin Powers 1 (few good jokes in that hippi sh*t)
Toy story (hehe yep)

And more movies, but I have these. :)

Vanir
Sunday, December 12th, 2004, 01:52 PM
I'd really like to see at least one historically accurate film made of any of the myriad tales, events and myths from Northern Europe.
I am not expecting much from either Beowulf OR Ring of the Nibelungs...they've mildly maimed the storyline in Beowulf from what I can see, and RotN has next to nothing in common with the original story, though they've left the token primate out of both apparently, which I can only assume was a decision our charming hebrew friends in hollywood must have agonized over, projected earnings for the films sans token cannibal must have beguiled them though...

I sometimes wonder whether Hollywood do films like this every now and again just to try and get their version in first and "muddy" the waters of that particular story in people's minds, if you know what I mean.

Bob & Harvey Weinstein were the executive producers of LOTR, with Saul Zaentz owning the film-rights....how the fuck did that come about!

Anyway, I'd really like to see some billionaire or other (richard branson?) chuck a "mel gibson/howard hughes" and privately fund a no expenses spared motion picture of Hermann (or Arminius if you prefer) leading the Cheruscii in ambushing Varus and his three Roman legions in the Teutoburger forest and wiping them out. Pivotal moment in teutonic history, ending Roman ideas of german conquest, and sparing the Folk from the fate the befell the Gauls. It would give us all some pride again seeing such a tale, as well as simply being an awesome and well overdue film!

Hmm, and with any spare change they should bung out "Big Steve vs The Ring" where the fat mumu clad insane one (Steven Seagal) grabs ahold of the Ring girl (when she pops out of the TV to use her spooky powers on him, and realizes she has bitten off more than she can chew as it becomes urgently apparent to her that Big Steve is invulnerable, having become more and more untouchable with each movie, in direct mathematical relationship to his burgeoningly epic obesity and insanity) and proceeds to trash the whole house throwing her through an assortment of glass display cabinets and glass topped tables, putting her head through a window or two, and the microwave oven, doing that arm-breaking thing (that he does in every movie), dragging her back by the ankle for more every time she piteously tries to crawl back into the television to get back to Turner Classic Movies (or whatever channel she lives in) finally finishing her off after a gratuitously drawn out drubbing by ramming her head through the television, garnished with a pithy nugget of BigSteve wisdom (as per usual) that I'll leave to your imagination