PDA

View Full Version : Allow myself to introduce..................myself

gixxer7.5
Tuesday, July 19th, 2005, 05:23 PM
My brother (HIM) was talking about this so i figured that i would stop by and sign up that is about it :viking1:

Lundi
Tuesday, July 19th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Welcome

Death and the Sun
Tuesday, July 19th, 2005, 06:18 PM
Hello, Gixxer. Do you and HIM live together?

HIM
Tuesday, July 19th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Hello, Gixxer. Do you and HIM live together?

Yes. We both still live at home because we are too cheap and lazy to move out. :P My plan is to finish college before I move out. Then I'd like to buy a house rather than rent an apartment. :D

I'm trying to convince him to come to Europe with us next year. He'd like to go, but he's not too keen on spending a lot of money. We'll just have to see when next summer rolls around. :)

Erlingr Hįrbaršarson
Tuesday, July 19th, 2005, 06:49 PM
My brother (HIM) was talking about this so i figured that i would stop by and sign up that is about it :viking1:

What is your stance on the preservation of the ancient farmers of the north? Have you drank of grain and feasted of the icebears?

gixxer7.5
Tuesday, July 19th, 2005, 07:10 PM
What is your stance on the preservation of the ancient farmers of the north? Have you drank of grain and feasted of the icebears?
please explain I don't really understand the question

Lundi
Tuesday, July 19th, 2005, 07:16 PM
Basically if you agree with the ideology of our web site, about preserving our Northern European race and customs, and if you are Nordish your self (but seeing as you're HIM’s brother you probably are :P)

gixxer7.5
Tuesday, July 19th, 2005, 07:48 PM
Basically if you agree with the ideology of our web site, about preserving our Northern European race and customs, and if you are Nordish your self (but seeing as you're HIM’s brother you probably are :P)
well....i'm not a big fan of all the damn minorities overrunning my country. does that answer the question?

Erlingr Hįrbaršarson
Thursday, July 21st, 2005, 01:36 PM
well....i'm not a big fan of all the damn minorities overrunning my country. does that answer the question?
No.

Constantinus
Thursday, July 21st, 2005, 01:37 PM
Hello there gix.

Death and the Sun
Thursday, July 21st, 2005, 01:47 PM

I think what Erlingr is asking is: besides being Nordish racially, do you also have a living bond with Northern culture, spirituality and customs? HIM at least knows quite a bit about these topics and seems very earger to learn more.

The point is not to hate other races, but to love your own. (this does not mean you should ignore the mess that the muds make everywhere they go, on the contrary -- but the focus should be on your own people, not on hatred for others)

I see Nordicism in the 21th Century as a path that we are all traveling on, and none of us here really have reached the end yet -- we all here have much to learn. Our race and our cultures are under constant attack and many valuable things have been lost and forgotten.

A moderator question: do you both use the same computer?

HIM
Thursday, July 21st, 2005, 05:01 PM
I think what Erlingr is asking is: besides being Nordish racially, do you also have a living bond with Northern culture, spirituality and customs? HIM at least knows quite a bit about these topics and seems very earger to learn more.

The point is not to hate other races, but to love your own. (this does not mean you should ignore the mess that the muds make everywhere they go, on the contrary -- but the focus should be on your own people, not on hatred for others)

I see Nordicism in the 21th Century as a path that we are all traveling on, and none of us here really have reached the end yet -- we all here have much to learn. Our race and our cultures are under constant attack and many valuable things have been lost and forgotten.

A moderator question: do you both use the same computer?

Well said Eldritch. :)

Same internet service. Different computers. ;)

newenstad
Thursday, July 21st, 2005, 06:30 PM
Nice to have you on board gixxer :beer-smil

HIM
Thursday, July 21st, 2005, 06:39 PM
HIM at least knows quite a bit about these topics and seems very earger to learn more.

Thank you for the kind words, Eldritch. :)