PDA

View Full Version : I try to introduce myself

troapler
Thursday, July 14th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Hi. I`m 22 from the Netherlands :coffee:

I tried two post two times here but my posts wern`t shown :redface:

I filled in Celtic as my subrace am I allowed here ??? Cause this is the Northern European forum. I didn`t know this was a nordicist forum when I registered :redface:

:love_4:

Blutwölfin
Thursday, July 14th, 2005, 09:31 PM
Celtic is of course allowed - as long as you really are celtic. :D Anyway, welcome on board, troapler.

Loki
Thursday, July 14th, 2005, 09:33 PM
Hi. I`m 22 from the Netherlands :coffee:

I tried two post two times here but my posts wern`t shown :redface:

I filled in Celtic as my subrace am I allowed here ??? Cause this is the Northern European forum. I didn`t know this was a nordicist forum when I registered :redface:

:love_4:

You are allowed here, of course, but should have filled in "Germanic". The Dutch people are amongst the purest Germanics on earth.

Death and the Sun
Thursday, July 14th, 2005, 10:31 PM
I've seen you around on Stormfront, Troapler. Welcome to tNP on my behalf. :beer-smil

troapler
Friday, July 15th, 2005, 12:35 AM
You are allowed here, of course, but should have filled in "Germanic". The Dutch people are amongst the purest Germanics on earth.

OK. But I can`t help my subrace :redface: I have clear celtic feautures.

I read somewhere that the Dutch people are 50% Nordic-Celts.

But Ok I will have my skull analysed ;)

SouthernBoy
Friday, July 15th, 2005, 12:56 AM
Welcome aboard!

Loki
Friday, July 15th, 2005, 06:48 AM
OK. But I can`t help my subrace :redface: I have clear celtic feautures.

I read somewhere that the Dutch people are 50% Nordic-Celts.

But Ok I will have my skull analysed ;)

What are "Celtic" features?

Nordhammer
Friday, July 15th, 2005, 10:35 AM
Perhaps he is somewhat redheaded with freckles?

Nordgau
Friday, July 15th, 2005, 10:44 AM

Milesian will probably say: intelligence, reason, and perfection of character and appearance. ;)

Constantinus
Friday, July 15th, 2005, 10:49 AM
Welkom. :)

fog
Friday, July 15th, 2005, 02:09 PM
What are "Celtic" features? He might have meant Keltic-Nordic.

tuddorsped
Friday, July 15th, 2005, 03:03 PM

Slurred speech, a red nose and a whisky bottle in one hand perhaps?

:laugh:

(And before anyone bites, I am half "Celtic" myself).

troapler
Friday, July 15th, 2005, 03:34 PM
He might have meant Keltic-Nordic.

Yep. I meant. But i`m more celtic looking than Nordic.

I got it from a thread on SF: Different european subraces (http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showpost.php?p=958366&postcount=4) I forgot it was Keltic-nordic instead of plane celtic :redface:

Lundi
Friday, July 15th, 2005, 05:13 PM

I got it from a thread on SF: Different european subraces (http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showpost.php?p=958366&postcount=4) I forgot it was Keltic-nordish instead of plane celtic :redface:

There is no “Keltic-nordish” the term Keltic-Nordic is an anthropological name for that subgroup of the Nordish race. And to answer your first question, if you are Celtic then you are most certainly Nordish, the Nordish race is not just made up of Nordic Hallstatt types :)

Loki
Friday, July 15th, 2005, 07:08 PM

I got it from a thread on SF: Different european subraces (http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showpost.php?p=958366&postcount=4) I forgot it was Keltic-nordish instead of plane celtic :redface:

It is something we should not confuse. Those features you talk about are perfectly Germanic. The confusion comes when you try to link meta-ethnicity to subrace.

Loki
Friday, July 15th, 2005, 07:09 PM
Slurred speech, a red nose and a whisky bottle in one hand perhaps?

:laugh:

(And before anyone bites, I am half "Celtic" myself).

Hobbitish? :P

troapler
Friday, July 15th, 2005, 09:02 PM
Ok ( I just thought it was my subrace I didn`t try to pose like an Celt )

What are the subracial feautures of pure Celts ??

Loki
Friday, July 15th, 2005, 09:09 PM
Ok ( I just thought it was my subrace I didn`t try to pose like an Celt )

What are the subracial feautures of pure Celts ??

That probably depends on who you regard as "pure Celts". The pre-historical Celts came from an area in Central Europe most commonly today associated with the Alpine race. Baker has stated that the Iron Age Celts who migrated to Britain were essentially Nordid in subrace.

Death and the Sun
Friday, July 15th, 2005, 09:42 PM
You should consider posting a picture of yourself here. There are several people here who could give you a reliable classification of your phenotype.

Sigel
Friday, July 15th, 2005, 09:49 PM
Welcome on board.

mcmorran
Saturday, July 16th, 2005, 01:21 PM
I do apologize if this message makes its way into somewhere it is not appreciated. I am very new to your group and have not quite figured out how to post 'correctly'.

Nevertheless, I am studying physical anthropology in school and am extremely interested (the less tolerant would say perversley) in the classification of the human phenotype on the sole basis of steryotypical facial features.

I am also quite 'uniquley' facial featured myself for my background; my mother is Dutch and my father is Scottish (though, family secret so shhhh, his mother is Egyptian). If the picture I upload is accessible, could someone try to type me? Im afraid the picture wont be the most scientific of photos...

Thank you for your time, and I hope to speak with you all more intimately soon,

Morgan

mcmorran
Saturday, July 16th, 2005, 01:23 PM
And I'm terribly sorry - as predicted, no photo show... If someone would be so kind to instruct me as how to make it more readily seen by you all, or if you are individually interested in my challenge, I would be more than happy to email you personally.

Thank you again,

Morgan

Zyklop
Saturday, July 16th, 2005, 02:02 PM
And I'm terribly sorry - as predicted, no photo show... If someone would be so kind to instruct me as how to make it more readily seen by you all, or if you are individually interested in my challenge, I would be more than happy to email you personally.

Thank you again,

Morgan

Welcome!
Make a new thread in the classification section and use the attachment function below the editor field.