PDA

View Full Version : Intermixing in Netherlands?

nordmann_
Saturday, July 9th, 2005, 12:30 PM
Are there intensive White-black intermixing process in Netherlands?

Helleruin
Sunday, October 16th, 2005, 11:39 PM
Not really blacks, more those arabs and other Semitic trash :cussing1:

lei.talk
Monday, October 17th, 2005, 12:31 AM
moluccans?

Siegfried
Monday, October 17th, 2005, 09:33 AM
The Antillians are black and our kingdom contains quite a few of those. In terms of miscegenation, the Moroccans and Turks are probably a bigger problem though. As for the Moluccans; Indonesians in general have intermarried quite a bit with the Dutch. I'm not sure about actual miscegenation rates, but interracial dating is becoming increasingly common, especially in the large cities.

Helleruin
Monday, October 17th, 2005, 11:48 AM
The Antillians are black and our kingdom contains quite a few of those. In terms of miscegenation, the Moroccans and Turks are probably a bigger problem though. As for the Moluccans; Indonesians in general have intermarried quite a bit with the Dutch. I'm not sure about actual miscegenation rates, but interracial dating is becoming increasingly common, especially in the large cities.

Yes totally right about that one :S

norda
Tuesday, October 18th, 2005, 04:37 PM
http://www.familytreedna.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5419#post5419
Is such case common among Dutch?

Loki
Tuesday, October 18th, 2005, 06:30 PM

I wouldn't say "common", but it does exist.

Helleruin
Wednesday, October 19th, 2005, 12:01 AM

Yeah, i actually know quite a few people who look Dutch but have Indonesian ancestry.

Heidenlord
Wednesday, October 19th, 2005, 02:21 AM
Yeah, i actually know quite a few people who look Dutch but have Indonesian ancestry.
Interesting, I didn't know about this...

Helleruin
Wednesday, October 19th, 2005, 12:53 PM
It looks like it only takes a few generations ( mixing with whites) for indonesian people to let their bloodline look white.

Sigurd
Wednesday, October 19th, 2005, 03:15 PM
It looks like it only takes a few generations ( mixing with whites) for indonesian people to let their bloodline look white.

:O = Major threat....

SaveEurope
Wednesday, October 19th, 2005, 04:04 PM
I heard Zack Morris of Saved by the Bell is half Dutch half Indonesian.

It barely shows. Though, I always thought he looked strangly foreign. :speechles

edit:
I knew it!
Mark-Paul Harry Gosselaar was born on March 1, 1974 in Panorama, California. He was born to Dutch father Hans Gosselaar and Indonesian mother Paula Gosselaar (they are now divorced).
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004971/

Siegfried
Wednesday, October 19th, 2005, 08:00 PM
I heard Zack Morris of Saved by the Bell is half Dutch half Indonesian.
It barely shows. Though, I always thought he looked strangly foreign. :speechles

It's usually much more obvious than that, especially to someone who knows a thing or two about racial types.

Helleruin
Thursday, October 20th, 2005, 08:44 AM
:O = Major threat....

Yeah it's kinda scary.

Aragorn
Friday, October 21st, 2005, 10:10 PM
Are there intensive White-black intermixing process in Netherlands?

Unfortanaly, yes....

When I bring my 3 year old blond-blue eyed son to the kindergarten, there are 3 products of racial inferiority. One has an black mother, white father, the other two white mother, black father. When ever I see these mulatto, I feel so badly in turns how the pride white race become more and more infected with racial bacils. Same when I go to the centre of my hometown. There are many mixed couples with blacks. When an native of my country wish to intermix with an non-native, I can only accepted as it is with an white person; German, British, Baltic whatever, but never ever with blacks, Jews, negroes, Arabs or whatever inferiour types.