PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Legionnaire
Monday, September 16th, 2002, 03:42 AM
Hello everybody!
Since this is my first post here,I will say some about me.
I have pure white blood,all my grandparents came from Europe to Brazil at the first half of the XX century.I want to defend my beloved race from all our enemies (mixeds,jews,reds,blacks,indians,etc...) ,I already belonged to another forum but the foolish ideas of many made me get out of there.I enjoy a good convertation and share information and experiences.This forum seems to have a lot more intelligent people than the last one.
I really expect making good friends here.
So long,brothers:x67

StrÝbog
Monday, September 16th, 2002, 04:29 AM
It's good to hear from you. I have sympathy for the white South Americans who are surrounded by natives, blacks, and every shade of mongrel. Out of curiosity, where in Europe did your ancestors come from?

Hellstar
Monday, September 16th, 2002, 04:46 AM
Good to see you man........jump in the conversation:)

Im sure you make some friends around here.

x_cheers

Ederico
Monday, September 16th, 2002, 07:57 AM
Welcome Legionnairre to Aryan Dawn. I am sorry for the problems you get, I could get them as well since I live in a not totally-white place. I am White myself personally, and I am proud of it, so if you feel the same, you are more than welcome.

Obergrenadier
Tuesday, September 17th, 2002, 09:12 PM
i know how you feel being surrounded by muds, bienvenidos comrade :) sorry i would say welcome in portuguese but mine is kinda rusty ;) if you speak spanish we can converse though :D

Berserker
Tuesday, September 17th, 2002, 10:22 PM
hail bruder make yourself at home and let it all out! :viking x_cheers

Legionnaire
Wednesday, September 18th, 2002, 04:21 AM
It's good to be here:) Sorry I didn't answer you earlier,but I wasn't able to post on Sunday

NORDISHESBLUTUNDEHRE-thank you for the sympathy for whites down the Rio Grande,we are a minority,but we are still here.
Answering your question,I'm spaniard and portuguese by my father's family,and spaniard and italian-german by my mother's.

HELLSTAR,BERSERKER and NAZZJONALIST-thanks for welcoming me here,I'm positivily sure I will like this forum a lot

OBERGRENADIER-Muchas gracias:) spanish and portuguese are very similar languages,I speak spanish too,so we can talk a little in this language

Hellstar
Thursday, September 19th, 2002, 11:18 AM
Out of curiosity im kinda interested in the nigger situation in Brazil, from what I heard you have more niggaz than USA!

USA has around 44 mio, how many do you have? and how serious are the problem with miscegenation and common irritation over these smart and clever individuals:entertain

Legionnaire
Friday, September 20th, 2002, 04:23 AM
Hello again HELLSTAR.
Well,unfortunatelly,the number of niggers in Brazil is only beaten by Nigeria,Brazil has the second largest nigger population in the world.Official census are never too trustfull but it says number of niggers here are in about 60 million (51 million of whites and 40million of mixeds and the rest of "other races"like jews,arabs,asiatics,indians,etc...)Total population in Brazil 170 million people.Personally,I don't think we have that much whites here,and the number of mixeds are higher.
Miscigenation is a real problem here,we have a lot of interracial marriages,but we have also a lot of whites proud of their race who don't want to get a monkey for wife or husband.Usually,whites are rich and blacks poor,so,instead of saying "I'm a racist",which is politically incorrect,they say "I don't like poor people"and everybody is okay with that.
It's also true most of the whites live in Southern Brazil (the richest part)and there are many independent movements to separate this part from the rest of Brazil.
Blacks are very stupid and to them are reservated the worst jobs,but movements in favour of the blacks are increasing and they are becoming a little noisy.
Well,I hope I answered your questions satisfactorilly and if you have any other question about Brazil,just let me know,okay?

Turk182
Saturday, September 21st, 2002, 02:43 PM
Great to see you here man! :)

Wish you a pleasent stay at AryanDawn.

p.s. You'll receive the pic soon! ;)

Legionnaire
Saturday, September 21st, 2002, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Turk182
Great to see you here man! :)

Wish you a pleasent stay at AryanDawn.

p.s. You'll receive the pic soon! ;)
hello Turk182