PDA

View Full Version : Life in Malmo or Goteborg

eucrusader
Thursday, June 30th, 2005, 10:04 AM
I was curious what life is like in Malmo or Goteborg, and if it remains relatively free of race-mixing?

In Germany, unfortunately, race mixing is a part of day to day life. You cannot go outside for 1 hour without seeing negros with German women.

Are Swedish women, for the most part, more averse to such relationships?

Nightmare_Gbg
Thursday, June 30th, 2005, 12:58 PM
I can speak for the situation in Gothenburg.Race mixing is rampant here.We got a large non european population here.Sertain areas of the city is almost 100% non-white.

eucrusader
Thursday, June 30th, 2005, 07:01 PM
:confused: Quite disturbing. I thought Swedish women, although "liberal," were cautious of and averse to non-white men.

It appears I was wrong.

Lissu
Thursday, June 30th, 2005, 07:26 PM
You posted the same thread on Stormfront too. I don't think this issue is approptiate here or anywhere.

Skåne!
Sunday, July 3rd, 2005, 03:35 PM
Malmö is known to have very big populations of immigrants.

Rehnskiöld
Sunday, July 10th, 2005, 09:16 PM
I don't think this issue is approptiate here or anywhere.

How come, if I may ask?

Death and the Sun
Sunday, July 10th, 2005, 09:24 PM
Louhi will surely answer in her own time, but I believe she objects to this topic because the op basically blames the entire "racial tragedy" on women, and seems to have a blonde fetish.

Lissu
Monday, July 11th, 2005, 01:32 AM
Louhi will surely answer in her own time, but I believe she objects to this topic because the op basically blames the entire "racial tragedy" on women, and seems to have a blonde fetish.I already have replied this, but posts disappeard thanks to the hacker...

Indeed, Eldritch is correct. Why people are always pointing the finger to women, while men are equally guilty for race mixing? The starter of this thread has started similar threads not only here but other boards as well.

Race mixers with mixed race offsprings are lost already. What is more important, is to prevent race mixing happening in the first place.

Rehnskiöld
Sunday, July 17th, 2005, 08:47 PM
Ok, I see.

Constantinus
Monday, July 18th, 2005, 11:45 AM
The creole race in northern America, the mestizos in Mexico, the myriad of subraces in Brazil, the coloureds in South Africa: all of them entire races of mongrels bred in a time when white women never miscegenated. Historically, men miscegenated far more than women (in the white race, in the negro race it's the opposite obviously).

summarized in one line: Louhi pwns j00 n00b :P

Randvithr
Thursday, July 21st, 2005, 08:06 PM
Why just Malmö and Göteborg? Many other swedish cities have alot of non-nordic/d/sch imigrants.

Stockholm, my place of birth and residence, has a big number of non-nordic imigrants for instance. There are areas here where the population of ethnic swedes number to a few percents. Norther Botkyrka-area, Husby-area are the worst, but there are also more than 50% non-swedes in Vantör-area, Jakobsberg, West Haninge, and a few others.

About race mixing. I have the distinct pleasure to reside in one of these Ghettos. Here there are around 60% immigrants and I would estimate that at least 50% of these are non-western. And there are a lot of race mixing going on here. Sadly to say, to louhis dismay, most white race mixers are female.

I´m not placing a guilt on white females, saying they are the reason for the racial tragedy we are undergoing, BUT they are playing the biggest role in modern times.

Yes, it is true that white men has produced several race mixed offspring before modern time. But if I where to appreciate how modern swedish race mixing is taking place I would say that at least 70% is done by white females; mostly with semitic or negroid people. And these are generally from the working class. The 30% is done by men mostly with south-asian females. But these men are generally from the middle class; very often middle-aged, importing a wife from Thailand.

Of course, I haven´t done a scientific study of the phenomenon race-mixing. But still, since I´m so dismayed by it I always react when I see it and my bid is 70-30. It is though possible that the pictures of race-mixing is different depending on which country you are talking about. But this is how it is in Stockholm and Sweden.

Thruthheim
Thursday, November 24th, 2005, 12:55 PM
I was in Goteborg in 2003, i loved it, remains my favourite City in Sweden and Scandinavia.

I must add, that maybe my memory fails me, but i didnt see no more than 1 mixed race relationships. It felt as though the immigrants, mainly of Muslim origin, were distinctly seperate from the Swedish population.

The only consistent times i saw Swedes with Ethnics, was as friends, walking down a street, but not really any mixing along relationship lines.

This is my view as a tourist. Not a resident. :)

Æmeric
Thursday, November 24th, 2005, 03:26 PM
Louhi will surely answer in her own time, but I believe she objects to this topic because the op basically blames the entire "racial tragedy" on women, and seems to have a blonde fetish.

Only white women can have white babies. It's wrong for white men to father children with nonwhite women, but these women (nonwhites) can only have nonwhite children anyway. My gripe about white men/nonwhite women relationships is that they tend to raise their families in tradtionally White/European countries. When it comes to preserving European lineages the greater responsibilty (and privilege) lies with women, because they choose who will be the father of their children & what race that their children will belong to.

Death and the Sun
Sunday, November 27th, 2005, 02:00 PM
Only white women can have white babies. It's wrong for white men to father children with nonwhite women, but these women (nonwhites) can only have nonwhite children anyway. My gripe about white men/nonwhite women relationships is that they tend to raise their families in tradtionally White/European countries. When it comes to preserving European lineages the greater responsibilty (and privilege) lies with women, because they choose who will be the father of their children & what race that their children will belong to.

This topc has been discussed to death here already.

Hell Cell
Friday, January 20th, 2006, 08:18 PM
I was in Gothenburg last summer and loved it I saw about 5 mixed relationships which aint to bad but I was only there for 5 days. The women were beautiful and I had a great time they differnately beat English girls.
Coming from London I find that only trashy or fat girls go with macaroons (coons) and none go with the tins of tabaci (paki). However we can't blame women that is pin pointing an aspect of multi culturalsim. I know many women who hate it as much as us and if I went with a none white girl my sisters would go mad.

I choose to get mad at all the lefties that have had the influence and power since the 60's through out the West and eroded everything. We should beat them at their own game get educated and thus also get in to positions of influence and power (ie degrees in law, media, education etc).