PDA

View Full Version : EU Givers and Takers

Loki
Saturday, June 11th, 2005, 05:41 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4079316.stm

This is a perfect statistic highlighting the inferiority of Mediterranean EU nations compared to the civilized North. All of the countries contributing most are Nordish, and all of the countries taking the most of the contributions are Mediterranean. We should never have allowed them into the EU.

http://www.forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5093

Death and the Sun
Sunday, June 12th, 2005, 11:38 AM
:O Germany loses 7.7 billion euros to the EU each year ?!?

This statistic alone should be enough for the average German taxpayer to demand the heads of the country's EU bureucrats on a plate!

There are some other surprises on that chart also. I was under the impression that Portugal and Greece, not Spain, were the biggest underachievers.

However I'm glad to see that Finland receives as much as we pay, which (if we absolutely must have the EU) is as it should be.

Actually an union of Nordish countries would make sense -- at least everyone would pull their own weight.

Loki
Sunday, June 12th, 2005, 11:45 AM
Germany practically funds Spain, Portugal and Greece to be "civilized" countries. They can't do it on their own. Without Germany's funds, they would not be much different than North Africa or the Middle East. Racially they are similar too.

Death and the Sun
Sunday, June 12th, 2005, 11:48 AM
Germany practically funds Spain, Portugal and Greece to be "civilized" countries. They can't do it on their own. Without Germany's funds, they would not be much different than North Africa or the Middle East. Racially they are similar too.

Well, you know what the French always say: "Africa begins south of the Pyrenees". ;)

Vanir
Sunday, June 12th, 2005, 12:37 PM
Well, you know what the French always say: "Africa begins south of the Pyrenees". ;)

:laugh:
Imagine the excuses for their escalating social problems if Northern funding was withdrawn. Racism! Conspiracy! Sub-Racial Chauvinism!

The sick part is, I think that they feel that subsidization is their right, that they've earned it somehow.What deluded, gloating, simian reasoning leads them to this sentiment I can only hypothesize, but I have seen the attitude before.

I'm surprised Germany and the Scandinavian countries aren't obliged to provide "one reproductive female to each mediterranean male of voting age as according to Chapter 11 subsection "C" of the European Constitution" or something equally insane as Germany providing 7.7 billion Euros per year...

Death and the Sun
Monday, June 13th, 2005, 09:40 AM
The sick part is, I think that they feel that subsidization is their right, that they've earned it somehow.What deluded, gloating, simian reasoning leads them to this sentiment I can only hypothesize, but I have seen the attitude before.

I've wondered about this too. Most Meds and Africans may envy and resent the North, but the sense of entitlement is present only in those exposed to leftie propaganda.

I'm surprised Germany and the Scandinavian countries aren't obliged to provide "one reproductive female to each mediterranean male of voting age as according to Chapter 11 subsection "C" of the European Constitution" or something equally insane as Germany providing 7.7 billion Euros per year.

Funny you should mention that, because that is not quite as farfetched as you may think.

Apparently, the Dutch authorities recently organized "romancing" courses for Moroccan immigrant males -- in response to the gang rapes by the aforementioned human garbage. The idea was that if they learn to seduce Dutch women the European way, the rapes would end. :coffee:

Helith
Monday, June 13th, 2005, 05:01 PM
The Dutch authority did WHAT??? Is that for real? And I bet all the Dutch taxpayers are more than happy for their money to be spent on such obscenity. And now I must excuse myself and go vomit...

As to the other issue, some years back in Portugal I was shown some quite ludicrous projects planned by local masterminds and funded by EU...fast forward a couple of years and I am shown these same projects, still unfinished long time after the deadlines set by the EU have passed. The excuses for this? The EU did not give enough money to finish these projects ( in fact the amounts granted were absolutely more than adequate) or that they are waiting for the EU to grant more subsidy for the projects until they will continue. So I ask around. And though Portugal with these other aforementioned countries is indeed destined to ruin there are few, albeit VERY few of those who see this abysmal state of things for what it is and from these people I got an entirely different version of the matter. The money was spent on bribes to ' oil the wheels' of the Portuguese system, on stupenduous salaries for men in suits who took long, wet lunches on this money and on buying business cars etc. for these same men so that in the end there was not enough money to even buy supplies for the construction or to pay salaries for those who actually did work, ie. the construction workers etc. Sounds weirdly African doesn't it?

In fact the only place in Portugal where you still see people also not weirdly African sounding or looking are the northernmost mountain areas and in there the population is dying because the young people leave the countryside for the south and mix with the already ultra-mixed population of the south. To put it as bluntly as can be and apologies for my rudeness but Portugal is running out of white people and they are doing absolutely nothing to stop it and because of that the country is a lost cause.

The Horned God
Monday, June 13th, 2005, 07:31 PM
Ireland has gained a lot from the EU in financial terms, and it seems that the money has been put to productive use, as we currently have Europes highest per capita Gross Domestic Product and an economic growth rate which has been above 5% and usually closer to 8% for 15 years now.

But although I'm grateful for the generosity of the EU, personally I'd rather give it all back and emigrate to America or Australia myself insearch of a job than to have to watch the stream of third world immigration which is currently destroying the Irish Identity of Dublin and which over he coming years and decades will infect the rest of the country as well.

SaveEurope
Monday, June 13th, 2005, 07:32 PM
Apparently, the Dutch authorities recently organized "romancing" courses for Moroccan immigrant males -- in response to the gang rapes by the aforementioned human garbage. The idea was that if they learn to seduce Dutch women the European way, the rapes would end. :coffee:
I certainly believe you but is there a news article or something you provide because I'd love to see it.

perkele14
Monday, June 13th, 2005, 10:10 PM
Here´s something about it...

http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/archives/004864.php

http://www.militantislammonitor.org/article/id/409

http://www.anxietycenter.com/images/islam-dominate.jpg :coffee:

"Rotterdam teaches Moroccans how to pick up women

Translation by Beila Rabinowitz director MIM

Utrecht 21/01/05

Moroccan Youth will shortly be able to follow a course in how to pick up women . The city district center is offering a' pick up' course , according to the Algemeen Dagblad newspaper.

The holder of the youth portfolio of the district Beatrijs Tolk, thinks that the atmosphere in the city center will improve if Moroccan youths learn how to pick up women." The boys just don't know what to do".

This leads to problems , especially on the "shopping evenings", explained Tolk.*

Many youth from the African side of the Mediterranean Sea are very akward when it comes to picking up girls. It is more harassment and molesting then trying to pick them up . That can lead to a very nasty atmosphere".

Antillian youth are, according to Tolk, reknowned for their pick up abilitities. In the summer they have free reign when the Morrocan and Turkish youth are on vacation." You stand open mouthed to see them at work". But if the Morrocan youth come back the tensions erupt., and often lead to fights.

* Every large town and city in Holland has a specially designated shopping area and an evening when the shops are open beyond the usual closing time (koopavonden) which are hangouts for youth like the American malls.

**In the summer Turkish and Morrocan families drive from Holland to spend the summer in their native countries in what is literally a mass exodus. (Maybe law enforcement will consider careful screening of those returning as part of their proposed anti terrorism measures)"

Glory
Monday, June 13th, 2005, 11:09 PM
That is the worst way to spend money for courses on non whites to have interracial relationships with white women. What they need is courses in which it tells these low lifes how to commit suicide. :vote_yes:

VanSpeyk
Wednesday, June 15th, 2005, 05:19 PM
:O Germany loses 7.7 billion euros to the EU each year ?!?

This statistic alone should be enough for the average German taxpayer to demand the heads of the country's EU bureucrats on a plate!

Why is that? Close to 8 billion is peanuts for the German economy and in returns it gains political influence over its neighbours.

Actually an union of Nordish countries would make sense -- at least everyone would pull their own weight.

Yes, but it would fall short of the real EU purpose; to achieve a more equal position next to the US (and for the future, China, India).

Constantinus
Wednesday, June 15th, 2005, 05:47 PM
Here´s something about it...

http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/archives/004864.php

http://www.militantislammonitor.org/article/id/409

http://www.anxietycenter.com/images/islam-dominate.jpg :coffee:

"Rotterdam teaches Moroccans how to pick up women

Translation by Beila Rabinowitz director MIM

Utrecht 21/01/05

Moroccan Youth will shortly be able to follow a course in how to pick up women . The city district center is offering a' pick up' course , according to the Algemeen Dagblad newspaper.

The holder of the youth portfolio of the district Beatrijs Tolk, thinks that the atmosphere in the city center will improve if Moroccan youths learn how to pick up women." The boys just don't know what to do".

This leads to problems , especially on the "shopping evenings", explained Tolk.*

Many youth from the African side of the Mediterranean Sea are very akward when it comes to picking up girls. It is more harassment and molesting then trying to pick them up . That can lead to a very nasty atmosphere".

Antillian youth are, according to Tolk, reknowned for their pick up abilitities. In the summer they have free reign when the Morrocan and Turkish youth are on vacation." You stand open mouthed to see them at work". But if the Morrocan youth come back the tensions erupt., and often lead to fights.

* Every large town and city in Holland has a specially designated shopping area and an evening when the shops are open beyond the usual closing time (koopavonden) which are hangouts for youth like the American malls.

**In the summer Turkish and Morrocan families drive from Holland to spend the summer in their native countries in what is literally a mass exodus. (Maybe law enforcement will consider careful screening of those returning as part of their proposed anti terrorism measures)"

This is too absurd to even awake feelings of disgust. I mean: huh?????? What sort of diseased rotten mind came up with that? Is this the left's plan to make that brown trash behave?

Death and the Sun
Wednesday, June 15th, 2005, 05:51 PM
Why is that? Close to 8 billion is peanuts for the German economy and in returns it gains political influence over its neighbours.

Perhaps, but why would they need influence over other countries in the EU? Wouldn't it be better if each country just minded their own business, and formed its relationships with its neighbours in whatever way they find best?

anonymaus
Wednesday, June 15th, 2005, 05:52 PM
This is too absurd to even awake feelings of disgust. I mean: huh?????? What sort of diseased rotten mind came up with that? Is this the left's plan to make that brown trash behave?

It brings to mind immediately the lovely change to Germany's welfare laws. What nation would force its own people in to sexual prostitution to receive gov't assistance?

Europe is infected with a sickness.

Constantinus
Wednesday, June 15th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Perhaps, but why would they need influence over other countries in the EU? Wouldn't it be better if each country just minded their own business, and formed its relationships with its neighbours in whatever way they find best?

Great argument, how do you plan to convince the big nations of it though? The desire to make other people do what you want is an integral aspect of human nature, you see it happen on every level of human relations.

Constantinus
Wednesday, June 15th, 2005, 06:03 PM
Let's have negroes teaching 'our' arabs how to harass our women. I'm sure if I formulate it like that I can make every white man in my city agree with me.

Let's start a betting pool here: I will propose this to 100 random white men, and you can all bet on how many of them will punch me in the face. Winner takes it all.

Elendil
Tuesday, June 21st, 2005, 04:13 PM
Let's have negroes teaching 'our' arabs how to harass our women. I'm sure if I formulate it like that I can make every white man in my city agree with me.

Let's start a betting pool here: I will propose this to 100 random white men, and you can all bet on how many of them will punch me in the face. Winner takes it all.
How about proposing it to 100 random white women? That might be more useful information.

Constantinus
Tuesday, June 21st, 2005, 05:52 PM
How about proposing it to 100 random white women? That might be more useful information.

You'd be sadly surprised as to how many wouldn't mind, I'm afraid.