PDA

View Full Version : By the way... Happy Birthday THG!

Blutwölfin
Saturday, May 28th, 2005, 03:48 PM
:party-smi

I know, I'm late, but... :

Happy Birthday!
27, wow, old man. :D

:beer-smil

Blood_Axis
Saturday, May 28th, 2005, 03:52 PM
Happy birthday, dear friend!!! :)

:beer-smil :guinness: :peck:

:highfive:

Death and the Sun
Saturday, May 28th, 2005, 03:59 PM
I'm very, very bad at remembering important dates, so I rely on others to remind me.

Happy bday, THG, and many happy returns !!!

I have always enjoyed your posts here at tNP, and look forward to reading more of them in the future.

:guinness:

I hope you have a good one, friend.

Arcturus
Saturday, May 28th, 2005, 04:02 PM
Happy birthday :viking3: -ed God, and may you future be as bright as the alcohol I suppose you are pouring down your throat! And don't worry, those white hairs can always be plucked out!:D

:beer-smil

The Horned God
Saturday, May 28th, 2005, 07:15 PM
What a response! :animal-sm

Blutwölfin: Thanks a million! :hug: You're not late at all, I only realised, myself when my mother rang me up a few hours ago and mentioned it. You will find when you reach my advanced age that the years begin to blend together somewhat.
Don't worry, I'll celibrate it properly the next time I have the chance, for now I am treating myself to an Irish-English dictionary and a home study book and cd set for Icelandic, an intreguing language, in both written and spoken form. I'll me able to imagine the kinds of things the Viking marauders were screaming at my terrified ancestors as they stormed the monastries!
I've already gained a lot from tNP (thanks for that Loke :)) .When I was at the language shop this afternoon I noticed Finnish, Latvian, and Estonian for the first time, languages and cultures I would have been only dimmly aware existed before joining the northern European forum, now, I will most likely visit those places and perhaps even learn some of the lingo, although I know it would take me a lifetime to learn any one of them properly, and I've only got just over half a lifetime left. :0 :D
Thankyou all! I'm toasting you with a couple of glasses of Bushmills (Protestant Whiskey) I couldn't find any heathen Whiskey so that was the next best thing!

Blood Axis: Aww you're too kind. :redface: :hug:

Eldrich: That's praise indeed comming from a poster of the calibur of your good self! I always enjoy your filmic posts.Film is a subject I studied briefly in college but since then have woefully neglected.Thanks.

Good old Arcturus! Some of the things you have posted would make a soldier blush, but keep entertaining us! Otherwise we might all be overcome by the weight of the reality of what world probably has in store for us and our kind.

Re: the grey-hair question; I've considered plucking them out but I've decided it better to go grey than bald.

As for my future from this vantage point it looks like it will be mostly dark but with the dark below and the white on top!. :guinness:

And thankyou Hedwig you're always a lady.:bier: :guinness:

Thankyou everyone and now I'm heading out, see you all tomorow! Sláinte :beer1: :D

Lundi
Monday, May 30th, 2005, 12:10 PM
Have a Guinness on me :guinness:

Happy B-day old chap

Blutwölfin
Sunday, May 28th, 2006, 02:08 PM
http://www.cyberwitch.com/wychwood/Temple/images/cernunnos.jpg

Co` latha breith sona dhut!

Eisenmann
Sunday, May 28th, 2006, 02:14 PM
herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag!

Gagnraad
Sunday, May 28th, 2006, 02:16 PM
Gratulerer så hjertelig mye med bursdagen din, THG!

I hope your day will be marvelous! :)

Blutwölfin
Sunday, May 28th, 2006, 02:29 PM
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/1513/bday4no.jpg

Veritas Æquitas
Sunday, May 28th, 2006, 02:40 PM
Haven't met THG, but I am sure he or she is really really great.

Breithlá shona duit!

Sigurd
Sunday, May 28th, 2006, 03:57 PM
Iwish you the very best for your birthday! :)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y275/Count_Dismarum/BuB3.gif

Ewergrin
Sunday, May 28th, 2006, 04:04 PM
Happy Birthday, Mr. Horned God. :) :beer:

nordicdusk
Sunday, May 28th, 2006, 05:49 PM
Happy birthday my Irish brother.

Blood_Axis
Sunday, May 28th, 2006, 06:19 PM
Happy, happy birthday!! :)

juno
Sunday, May 28th, 2006, 06:50 PM
happy birthday and may you have many more

Prince Eugen
Sunday, May 28th, 2006, 07:11 PM
Happy birthday and best wishes!

Frans_Jozef
Sunday, May 28th, 2006, 08:21 PM
There are losses which are indispensable to get on with your own life.

Others will produce a dearth, a gaping wound that haunts the memory and sickens the heart.
Still, the horrors entombed are bound to decay in harmless dust, swept into the air and randomly dispersed with every forward step we take as long we don't preserve them in a shrine and victimize our lifes in perpetual castigation and the scrupules of the Pharisee...

Licht en zegen, THG!

Sigrid
Monday, May 29th, 2006, 06:52 AM
Happy Birthday THG! :) Only when I saw BW's lovely picture did I realise that I do know who you are. Hope you have a good year. You just must have the traditional gaelic blessing:

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

freya3
Monday, May 29th, 2006, 02:41 PM
Happy Birthday!!! :D