PDA

View Full Version : Allopathic Medicine Kills: Disparity in the Allocation of Kidney Transplants Between Racial Groups

Death and the Sun
Friday, May 27th, 2005, 08:37 AM
I found this absolutely unbelievable:

The authors actually proposed increasing overall morbidity in order to decrease the disparity in the allocation of kidney transplants between racial groups—itself a function of the fact that African-Americans and other minority groups are disproportionately prone to kidney disease. [And for a variety of reasons, less likely to be donors.] They suggested attempting fewer actual transplants in whites and accepting more organ rejections in minorities—because less compatible kidneys would have to be used—in order to equalize the statistical rate of transplantation.

http://www.vdare.com/misc/050525_dombey.htm

Any medical professional who seriously advocates purposefully increasing the mortality rates for any condition should immediately be stripped of his/her medical lisence. That should be obvious to anyone with any hint of common sense.

But of course common sense and multiculturalism and political correctness have nothing to do with each other.

Vanir
Friday, May 27th, 2005, 09:39 AM
I found this absolutely unbelievable:

http://www.vdare.com/misc/050525_dombey.htm

Any medical professional who seriously advocates purposefully increasing the mortality rates for any condition should immediately be stripped of his/her medical lisence. That should be obvious to anyone with any hint of common sense.

But of course common sense and multiculturalism and political correctness have nothing to do with each other.

This can't be for real! :speechles

Bahnstrasser Affenschloss
Thursday, June 9th, 2005, 09:18 AM
I wouldn't lose any sleep because of that suggestion. Every health professional knows, that this sort of crap seriously conflicts with basic ethical values.

perkele14
Sunday, June 12th, 2005, 11:31 AM
This kind of news should receive as wide coverage as possible, for every "too early" proposal from the multi-cultis witnessing sickos tends to have at least shock-effect (hopefully) on the white populations and turn at least some more against them.

Everytime they forget to put on their mask of illusions the spotlights should be aimed at them. :cool: