PDA

View Full Version : Book Calls Norwegians ‘Satan’s Sons’

Sonja
Wednesday, April 20th, 2005, 05:00 AM
A book that's quietly being distributed within Norway's Muslim community refers to Norwegians as the sons of Satan. The book, written by an anonymous author, has been turned over to police by Oslo's Anti-Racism Center.

http://cache.aftenposten.no/multimedia/archive/00277/_1124900_jpg_277998h.jpg
Nadeem Butt leads Norway's Anti-Racism Center.
Now he's defending Norwegians against a book
written by a Muslim.
PHOTO: ERLEND AAS/SCANPIX

In addition to associating Norwegians with the devil, the book lashes out at Norwegian ethics and morality. The author, believed to be a mullah or other Muslim religious leader living in Oslo, claims that Norwegians don't have legitimate children. "They're conceived here and there," claims the author.

Several local politicians who themselves are Muslims say they're appalled by the book. "I can't accept that this author pretends he's speaking on behalf of all Muslims or Pakistanis," Kamil Azhar of the Labour Party told newspaper VG on Tuesday. "The book's content is ridiculous and far from reality."

Azhar joined other Muslim politicians and the Anti-Racism Center's efforts to get the book labelled as illegal, on the grounds it violates Norwegian law against racist expression.

A Norwegian lawyer who specializes in free speech issues said the book, called "Satan's son," appears to teeter on the edge of legality. Turning it in to the police, however, isn't a good idea, says lawyer Kyrre Eggen.

"I believe Muslims have the same right to freedom of expression as Norwegians do in relation to Muslims," Eggen said. "The best response is open debate, not to go to the police."

The book, written in Urdu, was published by a group called the All Pakistan Muslim Society. The group isn't registered in Norway.

The author calls Norwegians "barbarians" and "poisonous snakes" who have poisoned humanity. "These white men have set off a devilish spiral in the whole world... to plague people," according to the book.

"I feel a responsibility to react when I come over something like this," Akhtar Chaudhry, also of the Labour Party, told VG. "I don't want it on my conscience that I didn't try to fight something so racist."

Aftenposten English Web Desk
Nina Berglund
http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local/article1021435.ece?rfid=rss1.0

anonymaus
Wednesday, April 20th, 2005, 05:07 AM
Yea that's great how they immigrate to a country they don't belong in racially, culturally, or religiously, and start telling people who they are and how to do things. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think I'm about out of that "tolerance" stuff.. whatever that is..

SouthernBoy
Wednesday, April 20th, 2005, 05:20 AM
I sat tolerance up on the shelf right by Santa and the Easter Bunny. ;)

Death and the Sun
Wednesday, April 20th, 2005, 05:27 AM
Well, Muslims don't understand or respect other cultures. In fact, their very religion tells them not to -- since for them there are only the areas of "submission" and of "holy war" in the world; the Muslim world and the not-yet Muslim world.

If I were to move to Saudi Arabia and publish a book about how terrible it is, a reasonable person would just tell me to leave and go back to my own coutry, and s/he would be right. Muslims don't see things that way. For them, their culture is the only proper one, all others are infidel cultures that should be destroyed.

Religion of peace, indeed. :rolleyes:

anonymaus
Wednesday, April 20th, 2005, 05:37 AM
I posted my actual definition of the word "Tolerance" a long time ago, last year probably; I never had much of it to begin with in the multicult sense, but even my civility is being worn down of late.

Sometimes I wish I perceived much less than I do; People give me a major headache lately. I'm also not drinking at all right now, haven't for months, so that could be playing a part in my rude temperment recently :worried1:

At any rate: This sort of thing really illustrates well the difference between our community and the type of illogical and ignorant hatred we see in so many others.

In spite of all our problems and the fact that we're essentially facing extinction, It sure is good to be us!

:icon12:

anonymaus
Wednesday, April 20th, 2005, 05:39 AM
If I were to move to Saudi Arabia and publish a book about how terrible it is, a reasonable person would just tell me to leave and go back to my own coutry, and s/he would be right.

You'd likely be in prison or dead, from what I understand. Here they are carry on all they want, so long as too loud a noise is not made by the Natives. Our legendary acceptance and mercy at work, I guess. :rolleyes:

Stig NHF
Wednesday, April 20th, 2005, 08:47 AM
Great job, I thank him very much for writing that excellent book!

tuddorsped
Wednesday, April 20th, 2005, 10:37 AM
Great job, I thank him very much for writing that excellent book!

Agreed. Can't we buy him a printing press or something?

"The worse, the better".

Stig NHF
Wednesday, April 20th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Agreed. He does indeed make a lot of good points too, about s****y Norwegians with no roots or culture.

NorwegianFury
Wednesday, April 20th, 2005, 08:16 PM
I sat tolerance up on the shelf right by Santa and the Easter Bunny. ;)

:rotfl:

As many have mentioned though this may be a good thing, since it is likely to increase the divide between us and them.

Fenrisulfr
Friday, April 22nd, 2005, 09:15 AM
Et par sitater:

«Bare hør, disse djevelens venner kjenner jo ikke sine egne barn. De vet ikke om barna er deres eller ikke. De har jo ikke ekte barn. De er unnfanget både herfra og derfra»

Og så,Leder for Anti-rasistisk senter Naadeem Butt:

"En må huske på at blandingsekteskap med for eksempel norske kvinner og pakistanske menn øker. De grove uttalelsene om norske kvinner rammer også disse familiene, og deres barn"

Argg,avskyelig! Forrædere fortjener ingen respekt,om noe kun en konfrontasjon med Erlingrs øks :viking4:

«En gammel dame i 80-85 årene gikk på gata. Hvite gamlinger går friskt rundt helt opp til 100 års alderen fordi de har mettet seg på svinekjøtt. Derfor er satan en del av beinbygningen deres. Den gamle kvinnen ble plutselig møtt av en ung gutt i 20 årene. Han spurte: Hvordan har du det mamma? Da svarte kvinnen, jeg har det bra, men hvem er du? Gutten svarte: Mamma, jeg er din yngste sønn.»"

Hehehe. Smålig overdrevent kanskje,men hvite "gamlinger" med sunt kosthold er visst et helt uforståelig fenomen for muslimer :rofl:

Forfatteren tror visst at det er vanlig for norske kvinner å føde i 50++-alderen,og at man så glemmer det hele for så å bli konfrontert problemet på gaten :speechles

"«Den hvite hensynsløse, luringen og svine-etende drittsekken må få en slik straff at neste generasjoner kan huske det"

Å ja,det er VI som må straffes,men alt det de har fått av oss er visst ingenting mot vår svine-etende,onde kultur :viking3:

Death and the Sun
Friday, April 22nd, 2005, 11:39 AM
Agreed. He does indeed make a lot of good points too, about s****y Norwegians with no roots or culture.

Yes, I do think that this book should a part of the school curriculum for Norwegian kids. But surely you are kidding with the bit about Norway having no roots and no culture ?!?

Stig NHF
Friday, April 22nd, 2005, 12:53 PM
No? Where is this Norwegian culture then? Please tell me. All I see is several million individuals living on a landmass that happens to be named Norway. They have no connection to either the land, the culture or the people.

Sigel
Friday, April 22nd, 2005, 01:26 PM
In addition to associating Norwegians with the devil, the book lashes out at Norwegian ethics and morality. The author, believed to be a mullah or other Muslim religious leader living in Oslo, claims that Norwegians don't have legitimate children. "They're conceived here and there," claims the author.
Hell, I've just read something similar on Stirpes. Only thing is, it was some hispanic guy making those claims about Anglo-Saxons! :rotfl:

Death and the Sun
Friday, April 22nd, 2005, 05:15 PM
No? Where is this Norwegian culture then? Please tell me. All I see is several million individuals living on a landmass that happens to be named Norway. They have no connection to either the land, the culture or the people.

Just because many Norwegians do not know or care about genuine Norwegian culture, it does not mean it is not there. There is a difference.

It's the duty of people like us to preserve as much of our respective countries' culture as we can through these dark ages, so that future generations may know and appreciate them.

Stig NHF
Saturday, April 23rd, 2005, 08:27 AM
Of course we are going to preserve what tiny fragments of our culture that remains, that goes without saying if you see my name or organization I belong to. There is close to nothing of culture to speak about in Norway today, no matter how you look at it. It is simply non-existant. We are working every day to change this however, but at the moment there is very little culture in Norway.

Vanir
Tuesday, May 24th, 2005, 05:55 PM
A month or so old, but I thought the scandinavians here would find it of interest.....
:speechles

http://www.aftenposten.no/english/l...icle1021435.ece

A book that’s quietly being distributed within Norway’s Muslim community refers to Norwegians as the sons of Satan. The book, written by an anonymous author, has been turned over to police by Oslo’s Anti-Racism Center.
In addition to associating Norwegians with the devil, the book lashes out at Norwegian ethics and morality. The author, believed to be a mullah or other Muslim religious leader living in Oslo, claims that Norwegians don’t have legitimate children. “They’re conceived here and there,” claims the author.

Several local politicians who themselves are Muslims say they’re appalled by the book. “I can’t accept that this author pretends he’s speaking on behalf of all Muslims or Pakistanis,” Kamil Azhar of the Labour Party told newspaper VG on Tuesday. “The book’s content is ridiculous and far from reality.”

Azhar joined other Muslim politicians and the Anti-Racism Center’s efforts to get the book labelled as illegal, on the grounds it violates Norwegian law against racist expression.

A Norwegian lawyer who specializes in free speech issues said the book, called “Satan’s son,” appears to teeter on the edge of legality. Turning it in to the police, however, isn’t a good idea, says lawyer Kyrre Eggen.

“I believe Muslims have the same right to freedom of expression as Norwegians do in relation to Muslims,” Eggen said. “The best response is open debate, not to go to the police.”

The book, written in Urdu, was published by a group called the All Pakistan Muslim Society. The group isn’t registered in Norway.

The author calls Norwegians “barbarians” and “poisonous snakes” who have poisoned humanity. “These white men have set off a devilish spiral in the whole world … to plague people,” according to the book.

RedJack
Tuesday, May 24th, 2005, 08:13 PM
Open debate, my ass! Back to Pakistan with that asshole. :viking1:

Nordgau
Wednesday, May 25th, 2005, 12:34 PM
Such is "good" news. The more immigrants of foreign cultures and races speak and act in an aggressive manner, the more all multiculturalist soap-bubbles burst.

Aptrgangr
Wednesday, May 25th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Such is "good" news. The more immigrants of foreign cultures and races speak and act in an aggressive manner, the more all multiculturalist soap-bubbles burst.

Yes and No! The more multiculturalist soap-bubbles burst, the more the multiculturalist dictatorship supresses opinions criticizing multiculturalism!
Especially muslims can do what they want, they never will be jailed for insulting members of their hostnations...

vegard
Wednesday, May 25th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Believe it or not, the few passages made available through the media shows that the books is pretty good. Close to all the statements I have heard from it are true, to bad that one has to hear it from a foreigner, but I guess they can see the problem with frech eyes.

I am totally honest, when I say that the author should get the nobel litterature prize. Its a sort of Death to youth culture and "modernism". Cheers.

fenriSS_
Wednesday, May 25th, 2005, 10:48 PM
Is it possible to read that book :rotfl:

Aptrgangr
Thursday, May 26th, 2005, 01:44 AM
Believe it or not, the few passages made available through the media shows that the books is pretty good. Close to all the statements I have heard from it are true, to bad that one has to hear it from a foreigner, but I guess they can see the problem with frech eyes.

I am totally honest, when I say that the author should get the nobel litterature prize. Its a sort of Death to youth culture and "modernism". Cheers.

I speak for many others and myself when I say we do not need "anti-modernism-books" and other fresh crap written by parasiting members of foreign races! We have our own methods and moral to defend modernization, liberalization and other crap!
And to hell with that Nobel-prize!

vegard
Thursday, May 26th, 2005, 06:18 PM
I speak for many others and myself when I say we do not need "anti-modernism-books" and other fresh crap written by parasiting members of foreign races! We have our own methods and moral to defend modernization, liberalization and other crap!
And to hell with that Nobel-prize!

I guess that fact that the book exists is evidence enough that your methods work really really well.

Aptrgangr
Thursday, May 26th, 2005, 07:17 PM
I guess that fact that the book exists is evidence enough that your methods work really really well.

What are your methods and how successful are they?

vegard
Friday, May 27th, 2005, 12:38 AM
My methods are secret, copyrighted AND very succesfull! In just 6 months I have manged to evict slightly over 150 dark skinned people single handedly.

The Horned God
Friday, May 27th, 2005, 01:22 AM
@vegard

Intriguing, If what you say is true Norway is very luckly to have you, just don't blow it, you're no use in prison.