PDA

View Full Version : Ernst Zündel Vision for the Future

DreamWalker
Tuesday, May 17th, 2005, 04:18 AM
Oink, oink :rotfl:

Ernst Zundel once told me, "If the world is ever to be saved, it's going to be you Americans who do it, or else the Russians. The reason is that you're both pigs. We Germans tried it and we were too nice and polite about it."

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/

Arcturus
Tuesday, May 17th, 2005, 06:03 AM
:laugh:

I'd tend to agree... although I can't say I'd be very impressed by either's notion of "salvation".

Lone White Wolf
Tuesday, May 17th, 2005, 11:03 AM
Interesting. "Saving the world" - I wonder what he means by this. As of today we Russians are on the verge of losing our own country. I doubt we'll be saving the world any time soon. Mother Russia comes first, you know? Oink, oink :laugh:

Putting Khodorkovsky behind bars is a step in the right direction. It's a shame he'll only get 10 years at the most...

DreamWalker
Wednesday, May 18th, 2005, 01:15 AM
Interesting. "Saving the world" - I wonder what he means by this. As of today we Russians are on the verge of losing our own country. I doubt we'll be saving the world any time soon. Mother Russia comes first, you know? Oink, oink :laugh:

Putting Khodorkovsky behind bars is a step in the right direction. It's a shame he'll only get 10 years at the most...

Saving Mankind from the jews, I should think.

At this point, I would not expect too much from the USA, our government seems completely controlled by the enemy.