PDA

View Full Version : Future of Europe/USA?

DreamWalker
Tuesday, May 17th, 2005, 02:47 AM
Short grim read about India trip from David Duke, what our descendents have to look forward to :suomut:

Around the corner of the temple, on the partially shaded side, I saw something that will forever remain burned in my memory. There in the shade sat a little, brown, half-caste Indian girl. She was thoroughly emaciated and resembled some sort of hideous doll, but she moved slightly, and her animated bones and skin had a terrifying effect. She was so malnourished that her face had not developed properly, but her eyes were very large, and in their own way hauntingly beautiful. On one cheek was an open sore nearly the size of a quarter; there were more sores on her arms, chest and legs, and each sore was covered by dozens of flies. Occasionally, she would brush her frail hand over one of the sores causing the flies to retreat. Inevitably though, once her hand had passed, they returned to their grim feeding like iron fillings to a magnet. She held out her hand to me, begging for a few rupees. I dug my hand deep into my pocket, pulled out all the Indian coins I had and carefully tipped them softly into her dark, skeleton-like hand. Turning, I stumbled out into the hot Indian sun, with my eyes blinded by tears.

On the way back to my room I wondered if, in a few hundred years, some half-black descendant of mine would be sitting among the ruins of our civilization, brushing away the flies, waiting to die. Every day our nation grows a little darker from the torrential immigration of non-whites , high non-white birthrates, and increasing racial miscegenation; and with each passing day, we see the quality of our lives decline. Crime is ever on the increase, drug activity proliferates, educational quality declines, and the American standard of living suffers. The healthy racial values of our forefathers are ridiculed and replaced by the pseudo-science of egalitarianism. Treason to our heritage prospers and corruption feeds in the highest places.

http://web.archive.org/web/20010616122836/members.core.com/~nordic/dukemyawakening.htm (http://forums.skadi.net/redirector.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fweb.arch ive.org%2Fweb%2F20010616122836%2Fmembers .core.com%2F%7Enordic%2Fdukemyawakening. htm)

DreamWalker
Tuesday, June 7th, 2005, 08:02 AM
I am going to bump this back to the top as there have been no comments on it, seems to sum up in a couple of paragraphs what is in store :frown:

To me at least, an excellent read, maybe I put it up at a bad time of day the first time?

Rehnskiöld
Tuesday, June 7th, 2005, 01:25 PM
Well a little bit depressing. This David Duke seems like a emotional guy, being so affected by a asian building that he has to whisper after admiring it for a while?

Stig NHF
Tuesday, June 7th, 2005, 03:05 PM
I read it many years ago so not much to say really. If people wonder what Europa will look like in 50 years, think of an islamified India, and you are damn close.

infoterror
Thursday, June 9th, 2005, 05:28 AM
Look at what happened to Greece, and to Rome, Egypt and India. Evola's right: first-world civilizations collapse into third-world ones. Definitely where America and Europe are heading, although breakaway groups are possible.

The real problem for Indo-Europeans is a lack of unifying belief and culture, because money and Christianity have replaced it. Fix that, and the racial problem fixes itself.

Stig NHF
Thursday, June 9th, 2005, 08:39 AM
I very much agree neoclassical.

aoal-an
Thursday, June 9th, 2005, 01:57 PM
The real problem for Indo-Europeans is a lack of unifying belief and culture, because money and Christianity have replaced it. Fix that, and the racial problem fixes itself.

Hispanics now one-seventh of U.S. population

WASHINGTON - One of every seven people in the United States is Hispanic, a record number that probably will keep rising because of immigration and a birth rate outstripping that of non-Hispanic blacks and whites.

...The agency estimated there are 41.3 million Hispanics in the United States. The bureau does not ask people about their legal status; that number is intended to include both legal and other residents....

continued at:http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8147476/

HIM
Friday, June 10th, 2005, 03:57 AM
Hispanics now one-seventh of U.S. population

WASHINGTON - One of every seven people in the United States is Hispanic, a record number that probably will keep rising because of immigration and a birth rate outstripping that of non-Hispanic blacks and whites.

...The agency estimated there are 41.3 million Hispanics in the United States. The bureau does not ask people about their legal status; that number is intended to include both legal and other residents....

continued at:http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8147476/

WOW! I knew it was bad, but I didn't realize it was that bad. Seems that there's no escape from non-white foreigners. They're flooding into Europe from the Middle East and into the United States from Central America. :frown:

Graf v Zeppelin
Wednesday, April 26th, 2006, 06:54 PM
Since the early 1970s most countries in Western Europe have seen stubbornly high unemployment rates, and it is very likely that our welfare states will not survive in their present condition. Western Europe does not need the %90-95 of nonwhites who have little to no education, Western Europe is fast moving away from manufacturing simple goods that the uneducated nonwhite masses can produce, technology will make them ever more redundant.

One reads that the nonwhite unemployment rates are roughly double or more of the native population’s, one also hears that the children of nonwhite immigrants are not assimilating, in other words, they are unlikely to find jobs and make themselves economically useful.

Even worse for nonwhites is the fact that with the addition of Eastern Europe The West has found a large and motivated supply of cheap labor, generally lazy and ignorant nonwhite can not compete with Eastern Europeans.

The trends in our welfare systems only point in one direction, down. I hope that eventually Europe can simply no longer afford mass nonwhite immigration for both political as well as economic reasons.

I don't believe that Western European economies will ever become so dynamic that nonwhite unemployment will dramatically fall.