PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Color Quiz

Agrippa
Tuesday, May 17th, 2005, 01:56 AM
http://www.colorquiz.com/

I made the test more than once and get different results, but not totally different, a certain tendency was the same in every result.

This was in most though:

Your Stress Sources

Feels that life has far more to offer and that there are still important things to be achieved--that life must be experienced to the fullest. As a result, he pursues his objectives with a fierce intensity that will not let go of things. Becomes deeply involved and runs the risk of being unable to view things with sufficient objectivity, or calmly enough; is therefore in danger of becoming agitated and of exhausting his nervous energy. Cannot leave things alone and feels he can only be at peace when he has finally reached his goal

This was quite often either...

Remains emotionally unattached even when involved in a close relationship

Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense. Able to obtain physical satisfaction from sexual activity but tends to hold aloof emotionally.

In the 3rd test I had two "actual problem", the 2nd point was in 3 of 4 of the trials:

Your Actual Problem

Wants to act freely and uninhibitedly, but is restrained by his need to have things on a rational, consistent, and clearly-defined basis.

Your Actual Problem #2

The fear that he might be prevented from achieving the things he wants leads him to play his part with an urgent and hectic intensity.

Really an interesting test, especially because I made some 100 question tests which were worse. At least about the general tendency the test is right and even if repeating and trying to be more spontaneous or changing on color, similar results came up in my case...