PDA

View Full Version : Slavery used as an excuse to torment White children

Death and the Sun
Monday, May 16th, 2005, 03:01 PM
http://www.lasvegassun.com/sunbin/stories/nat-gen/2005/may/16/051602375.html

This has got to be one of the sickest things I've seen in a VERY long time: 10-11 year-old kids being abused and bullied, so they'll understand the suffering of runaway slaves! Notice in the article how only ONE of the 50 children was black. I'd bet that she was singled out for special treatment.

"You're property, and nothing more," a bounty hunter hisses, pressing his club to a girl's back. She whimpers a "Yes, sir," and covers her face with her hands.

Once captured, they're ordered to haul firewood into a pile, a task they complete obediently - until a farmer knocks it down in spite. Their enemies taunt them with threats of hangings and beatings.

A slave auction begins the camp's program. Students watch a handful of their classmates get poked and prodded by prospective buyers.

"I'm not particularly worried it's going to damage children"

This is nothing but systematic child abuse. How can anyone consent to have their children tormented like this ?!?

Arcturus
Monday, May 16th, 2005, 03:39 PM
THis is disgusting, having innocent children to go through this!? I'm speechless...

What's next, german schoolchildren are to shave their heads, live in camps and forced into gas chambers (using only tear gas naturally, for educational purposes) so they will know how horribly "they" treated jews according to zionist dogma?????

Heirs To Perdition
Monday, May 16th, 2005, 04:01 PM
Sadly enough, our school in 6th grade sent us to a camp where on one of the nights they take us out for the re-enactment. I remember going through about the same thing, being verbally abused and treated as if we were mere peons. I don't recall seeing many if at all black student's during this, but I don't recall the experience having any affect on my mentality nor did I turn to self hate, but I am sure there were some of my classmates who did. I think this is just another sick way of teaching self-hate and guiltiness to the gullible and fearful young kids of america.

infoterror
Monday, May 16th, 2005, 04:03 PM
Guilt is a potent drug...

Helith
Monday, May 16th, 2005, 04:43 PM
This is slavery. It is feeding the collective guilt of the parents to their innocent children and slaving them to the warped, hysterically politically correct system that prevails. What is this supposed to teach the children? How slavery felt ?? And then what...The children grow up to hate themselves to such a degree that they allow themselves to become annihilated by the melting pot they call America. Anybody with a slightest knowledge of child psychology could tell these people that this is no way to teach a child anything, only to make them grow up to become self-mutilating depressed psychotics...

:cussing1:

infoterror
Tuesday, May 17th, 2005, 04:43 PM
America is about revenge of the lower. Whether lower whites, or blacks, it doesn't matter; that's what feeds industry.