PDA

View Full Version : Slash of Guns 'n' Roses

Ederico
Sunday, September 15th, 2002, 07:28 AM
Slash is a great guitarist in my opinion, but what is he racially? He does not look White to me. And is it true that Axl Rose is a Racist?

Hellstar
Sunday, September 15th, 2002, 09:27 AM
Well slash is mulatto,

axel was a so-called racist, now I dont know, I curious if anyone knows where the fuck he is now?

slash

I dont think his the best guitarist in the world and especially not solo guitarist, but his a splendid tight loose rock and roll guitarist on the (appetite for destruction) album.

Ederico
Sunday, September 15th, 2002, 09:33 AM
Is Mulatto a black-white mix?

88and308
Sunday, September 15th, 2002, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Nazzjonalist
Is Mulatto a black-white mix?

Yes.

StrÝbog
Sunday, September 15th, 2002, 05:30 PM
Slash is actually half-Negro and half-Jew. His real name is Saul Hudson. I believe Axl Rose (real name William Axel Rose) is a Jew as well. I had never heard of him being "racist."

Hellstar
Sunday, September 15th, 2002, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by NordischesBlutundEhre
Slash is actually half-Negro and half-Jew. His real name is Saul Hudson.
I wish I remember better, but read this back in 89, so I cant remember if its true what you are saying, but the name seems alright remembered?

but yes Nazz how can you be so blind, slash is a fucking negro!

I believe Axl Rose (real name William Axel Rose) is a Jew as well. I had never heard of him being "racist."
well axel was a racist but not a hardcore racist or a smart racist!

I can almost say for certainty that axel is not a Jew in any way!
the real birth name I cant recall!

Ederico
Monday, September 16th, 2002, 07:33 AM
Well thanks for the information. Hellstar I suspected Slash had some Negro blood and I also imagined he was half-Jew too. I doubt that Axl Rose is Jewish though.

vegetz
Monday, September 23rd, 2002, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by HELLSTAR
I dont think his the best guitarist in the world and especially not solo guitarist.

Check out Jason Becker if you havent already. Here is a 30 second clip of a Becker shred.

http://vegetz.org/jason_becker-rippin_shred.mp3

Obergrenadier
Monday, September 23rd, 2002, 04:48 AM
who's the guy from Rage Against the Machine? those guys are a bunch of fucking commies but who cares their guitar player was pretty good :o

O'Banion
Friday, September 27th, 2002, 04:26 PM
I don't like Guns N Roses, but have you ever heard the song "one in a million" by gnr. Here are some of the lyrics:

...Police and niggers!
Get out of my way.
I don't need none of your,
Gold chains today.

Immigrants and faggots,
they make no since to me.
They come to our country,
and think they'll do as they please.
Like start some mini Iran,
or spread some ****ing desease.....

Ederico
Saturday, September 28th, 2002, 06:44 PM
Is that lyric really by Guns 'n' Roses, I never heard it.

Hellstar
Saturday, September 28th, 2002, 07:18 PM
Yes it is, its from the first album, ask me and i sent you the song.

JohnWBooth
Friday, October 25th, 2002, 05:07 AM
I see you are a Slayer fan!?. Your thoughts on their latest? I think it's the best yet. Definatly reaching back to their roots. Very angry. Very, very angery.

:pissed

Legio_Melita
Friday, October 25th, 2002, 10:26 AM
Slayer?! What the fuck! They are a crappy band with the worst lyrics one could imagine, the same fuckin shit over and over. Besides, you support bands whos vocalist is a spic and whos lead guitarist is homo? Yukk!

JohnWBooth
Friday, October 25th, 2002, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by D_SINNER
Slayer?! What the fuck! They are a crappy band with the worst lyrics one could imagine, the same fuckin shit over and over. Besides, you support bands whos vocalist is a spic and whos lead guitarist is homo? Yukk!

First of all, you need to back off my ass there friendly. Secondly, your opinions of their ability don't bug me because they're just that, your opinions. Third, since you obviously haven't noticed, they praise the Nazi's quite often. And if you don't think that 20 songs that scream seig hail isn't repetitive, then I don't know what to say. I, also, realize that the singer isn't white, so what (see #3). I also know that their manager is a kike, but he obviously doesn't read their lyrics either. Besides, YOU like that matza-munching house-ape slash. Seems a tad hypocritical to me. And what about Vegetz? He's got one of their album covers as his avitar but I don't see you jumping all over his ass.
The only question I have is who's a fag & where's your evidance?

I was INVITED to join & I don't come to these forums to fight. There's a 100,000,000 idiots at AOL that I could fight with all fucking day long, I'm not interested. I come here to strengthen my White Racial beliefs & help others strengthen theirs. I'm not interested in fighting about stupid shit.

Legio_Melita
Friday, October 25th, 2002, 11:37 PM
first of all, where the hell did I say I like Slash of Guns N' Roses? Secondly, yes I do hate Slayers lyrics, they all repeat the same "We hate god, god hates us" crap, and Kerry King himself admitted that he's a homo.

Chemical Nose
Friday, October 25th, 2002, 11:45 PM
and Kerry King himself admitted that he's a homo.

Any links or proven facts about this on the Net?

JohnWBooth
Saturday, October 26th, 2002, 06:15 AM
first of all, where the hell did I say I like Slash of Guns N' Roses? Secondly, yes I do hate Slayers lyrics, they all repeat the same "We hate god, god hates us" crap, and Kerry King himself admitted that he's a homo.

You're right, you didn't say you like slash, my mistake, I apologize. However, no matter what type of music one listenes to it all contains an amount of repetetiveness. White power bands that put 20 songs on an album that scream seig heil is just as boring. That's why I listen to a variety of things. It's not like my entire music collection is comprised of Slayer. I like Weisse Wolf, Better Dead That Red, Ethnic Cleansing & Screwdriver, as well was older stuff like Laibach, Exodus, Metal Church, Kreator & SOD to name a few. Granted the older stuff isn't White power but after carefull consideration I've determined that it's still ok for me to listen to. That pissed-off-at-the-world message is still there. And at least it isn't 2pac, ICP, M&M or some mtv crap like that. I've always been outside the mainstream as far as music is concerned & I stray further away with each passing day.

Now, I don't know how anyone else got on this forum & I don't really care, it's none of my buisness but I was brought here by design for, I assumed, a reason. I'm not just some random cock who closed his eyes, ran my hand acrossed my keyboard, hit enter & waala"...hrhrhr... gee looky here...hrhrhr... I think I'll join this one...hrhrhr..." NO. Not at all like that. I was led here by a moderator of Micetrap & like I stated previously, I'm not here to fight (I'm here to UNITE). So can we stop this petty arguement & move on with life? Please? If I've got to fight everytime I come here than I don't see the point in being a member. Let's call a cease-fire my White brother. Our common enemy is the matza-munchers, let us concentrate on our common enemies & stop all this in-fighting.

Legio_Melita
Saturday, October 26th, 2002, 12:58 PM
hmmm Exodus, I don't know of too many people who like them. What's your favourite song ?

JohnWBooth
Saturday, October 26th, 2002, 05:05 PM
"A Lesson in Violence" off; Bonded By Blood. Once they lost Paul they started to go down hill.

Legio_Melita
Saturday, October 26th, 2002, 05:25 PM
Great song from one of my all time favourite bands. By any chance do you like Samael too?

JohnWBooth
Saturday, October 26th, 2002, 05:48 PM
Great song from one of my all time favourite bands. By any chance do you like Samael too?

I can't say that I've heard of them.

vegetz
Sunday, November 3rd, 2002, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by JohnWBooth
First of all, you need to back off my ass there friendly. Secondly, your opinions of their ability don't bug me because they're just that, your opinions. Third, since you obviously haven't noticed, they praise the Nazi's quite often. And if you don't think that 20 songs that scream seig hail isn't repetitive, then I don't know what to say. I, also, realize that the singer isn't white, so what (see #3). I also know that their manager is a kike, but he obviously doesn't read their lyrics either. Besides, YOU like that matza-munching house-ape slash. Seems a tad hypocritical to me. And what about Vegetz? He's got one of their album covers as his avitar but I don't see you jumping all over his ass.
The only question I have is who's a fag & where's your evidance?

I was INVITED to join & I don't come to these forums to fight. There's a 100,000,000 idiots at AOL that I could fight with all fucking day long, I'm not interested. I come here to strengthen my White Racial beliefs & help others strengthen theirs. I'm not interested in fighting about stupid shit.

@JohnWBooth

I prefer the older thrash-style Slayer from the 80's. I grew up on that stuff.

I happen to be a guitarist as well. Slayer has a unique sound and style. The sound is due to their use of the Eventide Compressor (a rare item). Their style uses very dark sounding scales such as diminshed, chromatic, and minor. From a musical standpoint they are very interesting, especially the solos. This is my main motivation for listening to most of the music I do, because I like the guitars. If I dont like the guitars, chances are I wont like the band.

@D_SINNER

Reasons aside, I like Slayer and you dont, lets just leave it at that. I dont want to fight with you guys over music tastes.

chainsaw
Monday, December 2nd, 2002, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by HELLSTAR

well axel was a racist but not a hardcore racist or a smart racist!

I can almost say for certainty that axel is not a Jew in any way!
the real birth name I cant recall!

Axel's birth name is William Bailey and he was born in Indiana. Axel may be a racist, but he is certainly not a WN or into anything organized. He may have been into something like the AB when he did time in Indiana.

14!!!,
chainsaw

Hellstar
Monday, December 2nd, 2002, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by chainsaw
Axel's birth name is William Bailey and he was born in Indiana. Axel may be a racist, but he is certainly not a WN or into anything organized. He may have been into something like the AB when he did time in Indiana.

14!!!,
chainsaw
thanks for clearing this up.