PDA

View Full Version : Moslem Cleric to Australian Women: "Wear revealing clothes, get raped"

Death and the Sun
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 05:06 AM
“Strapless, backless, sleeveless, nothing but satanic skirts, slit skirts, translucent blouses, mini skirts, tight jeans: all this to tease man and appeal to his carnal nature."

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2005/04/muslim_leaderas.php

tuddorsped
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 10:50 AM
http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2005/04/muslim_leaderas.php

And our illustrious ancestors would have wholeheartedly agreed with his sentiments. That's the bitter irony. Let's be honest about it. Hell, even my own grandmother would have agreed with him.

Death and the Sun
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 03:58 PM
That is a good point.

I myself do not like overly revealing clothing, especially on very young girls. What I object to is an invader coming to our countries and dictating to our women how they should dress. It is up to us as White men and women to decide what proper dresscodes should be.

Besides, this is Australia -- very hot. I know these towelhead loonies have no problems with torturing their women by forcing them to wear black robes in 35C temperatures, but we are hopefully a bit more civilized than that.

Sigel
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 04:20 PM
NSW Premier Bob Carr said... most Muslim Australians did not share the sheiks views.
&
I know hes appalled Muslim Australians.
So white politicians play 'spokes people' for the Muslim community again, to smooth things over. How often have you ever actually heard a MUSLIM condemn terrorism or such sentiments?

Okay, Ill come back in ten years and see if anyone has. :snore000:

tuddorsped
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 04:39 PM
It is up to us as White men and women to decide what proper dresscodes should be.

Good luck. I'll be damned if I ever dared interfere with my girlfriend's choices in the wardrobe department. Not unless I wanted a black eye to match my Armani top. :D

But my point still remains, why are we defending promiscuity and rotten liberal values from the attacks of militant muslims?

A plague on both their houses is what I say.

RoyBatty
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 04:58 PM
What I object to is an invader coming to our countries and dictating to our women how they should dress.

Unfortunately this seems to be the biggest problem with the friends of Allah. Once they gain a foothold and multiply, they soon decide to impose New Pakistan on the original inhabitants of the country.

Unlike many other immigrant communities like the Orientals (who usually mind their own business) or White people, Muslims do not adjust to their surroundings - They expect their surroundings to adjust to the Muslims and their "Islamic values". When this fails trouble follows.

In fairness, I've come across many "secular" Muslim-background people who do not exhibit this kind of behaviour, but the deeply religious ones........ hmmmmmmm. :frown:

tuddorsped
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 05:04 PM
Unfortunately this seems to be the biggest problem with the friends of Allah. Once they gain a foothold and multiply, they soon decide to impose New Pakistan on the original inhabitants of the country.

Unlike many other immigrant communities like the Orientals (who usually mind their own business) or White people, Muslims do not adjust to their surroundings - They expect their surroundings to adjust to the Muslims and their "Islamic values". When this fails trouble follows.

In fairness, I've come across many "secular" Muslim-background people who do not exhibit this kind of behaviour, but the deeply religious ones........ hmmmmmmm. :frown:

In fairness, most muslims are ugly, uncouth, buck-teethed village idiots who have inbred for so long that most of their family trees don't even have forks in them.

Just my considered opinion based on rigorous empirical evidence.

NorwegianFury
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 05:30 PM
It is up to us as White men and women to decide what proper dresscodes should be.

Exactly.

RoyBatty
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 05:31 PM
Hehe, you'd be surprised what crawls out of Allah's woodwork, Tuddorsped.

Do more research, lol :D

wolf_rune_77
Sunday, May 1st, 2005, 04:31 PM
I agree,

Unfortunately that muslim scum has a point. But only because of the likes of him infesting our homeland.

Not only do a lot of our White women dress trashy with the sole purpose to be looked at for the wrong reasons, but they also dress like that and proceed to go out in Islamic infested areas to flirt with them and to be picked up by them like the cheap women that many of them are. Anyone who's ever been to Darling Harbour or out in the western suburbs of Sydney will know what Im talking about...

No wonder back in their own countries they force their women to dress with veils etc, to do any less is asking for rape to a Leb.

:violent-s