PDA

View Full Version : Becker's Mulatto Offspring

Loki
Tuesday, April 26th, 2005, 08:15 PM
Becker's girl is just like dad

By Allan Hall In Berlin, Evening Standard

Boris Becker's five-year-old daughter has given her first interview to a German television station. Anna Ermakowa was born as a result of the former tennis champion's infamous encounter with Russian emigre Angela Ermakowa in a broom cupboard at Nobu in June 1999. Holding up a picture of her father and speaking in English, she said: "This is my papa, he looks sweet. He has blue eyes. I look a lot like him."
Showing off her father's oldest tennis racket, she said: "It was a present from papa."

She added: "I thought Steffi Graf was his sister until someone said she wasn't."

The five-minute encounter in Nobu's broom cupboard cost Becker his marriage to wife Barbara and many millions in alimony.

He pays for Anna to live in a £1million London house with her mother, to attend private school, a tutor for German and ballet lessons. Angela Ermakowa, 36, said the former Wimbledon champion, who denied his paternity for a year, now acknowledges that he is Anna's father and visits her in London every two months.

Asked by the interviewer if Becker loves his daughter, she said: "Boris doesn't show his feelings much on the outside, but when he sees her, yes, I believe he loves her.

"When she is old enough I will tell her that I loved her father and what happened was fate."

After the encounter at Nobu, Becker's publicity agents initially suggested that sex had not taken place and that Miss Ermakova had somehow "stolen" his sperm.

German tabloids engaged doctors to explain in graphic but improbable detail how this could have happened. But medical tests eventually confirmed that Becker was the biological father.

In his autobiography, Stay A Moment Longer, Becker described the encounter in Nobu. He wrote: "She looked directly at me two seconds longer, the look of the hunter that said: 'I want you.'

"A little while later she left her table. I followed behind. Five minutes' small talk and then straight away into the nearest possible place and down to business."

Becker forgot about the incident until receiving a fax from Miss Ermakowa in February 2000 announcing: "The result of our meeting is now in the eighth month."

The incident cost Becker about £20 million. His divorce settlement to Barbara was estimated at £12 million, together with maintenance of about £20,000 a month and a home in the United States.

In addition he bought the London home for Miss Ermakowa and set up a trust fund for Anna.

He also lost some of his advertising sponsors.

He eventually admitted: "I do accept fatherhood. I take responsibility and I will care for little Anna."

Source: http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/articles/18184790?source=Evening%20Standard (http://forums.skadi.net/redirector.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.this islondon.co.uk%2Fshowbiz%2Farticles%2F18 184790%3Fsource%3DEvening%2520Standard)

SouthernBoy
Tuesday, April 26th, 2005, 08:19 PM
I don't understand. Who is his mulatto offspring? :scratch:

Loki
Tuesday, April 26th, 2005, 08:20 PM
I don't understand. Who is his mulatto offspring? :scratch:
The girl pictured above. Her mother is black, or at least half black.

anonymaus
Tuesday, April 26th, 2005, 08:22 PM
Angela Ermakowa:

http://www.mdr.de/I/717341.jpg http://www.rheinzeitung.de/on/01/07/10/topnews/angela.jpg http://www.netzeitung.de/img/0013/035413.jpg

:speechles

Zyklop
Tuesday, April 26th, 2005, 08:29 PM
The girl is an Albino.

Loki
Tuesday, April 26th, 2005, 08:41 PM
The girl is an Albino.
I don't think so.

Sigel
Tuesday, April 26th, 2005, 09:10 PM
I never knew that, I'd always assumed she was white. Seems the dude is partial to a bit of black. :negroid:

Lissu
Tuesday, April 26th, 2005, 09:21 PM
:O :speechles

The girl looks quite a lot like her mother, except her skin and hair colour.

I happened to see a local woman in Cuba, who had light skin, blonde hair which seemed to be her natural colour, but she had totally Negro facial features.

That is what happens when races get mixed well enough :mad:

anonymaus
Tuesday, April 26th, 2005, 09:31 PM
I can't believe she has blonde hair and such light skin, surely the mother is only half-negro..

This child cannot help what she is, and I feel sorry for her having to grow up without any culture or people to call her own, as both will likely reject her.What an inconsiderate and ignorant thing it is to produce mixed-race offspring--he traded 5 minutes of pleasure for a lifetime of unpleasantness for his daughter. (edit: I forgot, while writing, that he also ruined his marriage and a good portion of his career and income!)

Also, am I the only one who thinks she purposely got knocked up so she could take his money? That was the first thought I had when I read the news article about it.

Disgusting.

SouthernBoy
Tuesday, April 26th, 2005, 09:35 PM
She must be a quadroon then. I don't see very many depigmented quadroons though, as they seem to be the exception to the rule.

Todesritter
Tuesday, April 26th, 2005, 09:44 PM
From my understanding of heredity and Mendelian genetics with regard to recessive, upon which the majority of distinctly Nordish features are determined, she could not end up that fair without something else in the mix, or some other as yet unexplained factors in the genetics.

With the mother having a Slavic surname, is she perhaps half & half, with the dominant non-Nordish, non-European genes determining her phenotype, and the daughter inheriting in the mix from the mother enough from the hypothetical Slavic ancestry to result in her fairer appearance in her phenotype – almost as though she were largely just a standard Slavo-Germanic cross?

lei.talk
Tuesday, April 26th, 2005, 11:01 PM
two points, that might be revelant,

dimitri belyaev's work about the variable expressions
of identical dna

and i have seen mixed-breeds
display surprising coloration changes
as they pass from one growth-spurt to an other.

Glory
Wednesday, April 27th, 2005, 02:16 AM
Another reason why race mixing is wrong, that kid is down right ugly. I've seen many mulattos with very light skin and sometimes brown kinky hair. Btw her mom looks like she's part Asian or something.

I happened to see a local woman in Cuba, who had light skin, blonde hair which seemed to be her natural colour, but she had totally Negro facial features.
I've also seen many lapps with blonde hair, blue eyes and white skin that look Asian. What a horrible site. :speechles

infoterror
Wednesday, April 27th, 2005, 03:26 AM
Another reason why race mixing is wrong, that kid is down right ugly. I've seen many mulattos with very light skin and sometimes brown kinky hair. Btw her mom looks like she's part Asian or something.

I've also seen many lapps with blonde hair, blue eyes and white skin that look Asian.

Ah, Russian genetics... LOL. Mixing produces weird-looking offspring even when white tribes intermix, although with far less frequency than mixing actual races. The real question of this girl's genetics will shake out in coming generations, where the kids will probably maintain that weird look. Many Russians have it or a variant of what you describe with the Lapps: Asian/Semitic facial features, blond hair and blue eyes.

Todesritter
Wednesday, April 27th, 2005, 03:59 AM
Ah, Russian genetics... LOL. Mixing produces weird-looking offspring even when white tribes intermix, although with far less frequency than mixing actual races. The real question of this girl's genetics will shake out in coming generations, where the kids will probably maintain that weird look. Many Russians have it or a variant of what you describe with the Lapps: Asian/Semitic facial features, blond hair and blue eyes.
I know some Russians, who might not classify these people you mention as examples, as actually being Russian, but rather 'Former Soviet Peoples', or some sort of periphery category. Russia's borders have historically enclosed around many different ethnic groups.

Death and the Sun
Wednesday, April 27th, 2005, 04:15 AM
I know some Russians, who might not classify these people you mention as examples, as actually being Russian, but rather 'Former Soviet Peoples', or some sort of periphery category. Russia's borders have historically enclosed around many different ethnic groups.

Russian has two words, both of which would translate into English as "Russian", but actually one means "ethnic Russian", while the other means something like "a non-Russian citizen of the Russian Federation".

Todesritter
Wednesday, April 27th, 2005, 04:21 AM
Russian has two words, both of which would translate into English as "Russian", but actually one means "ethnic Russian", while the other means something like "a non-Russian citizen of the Russian Federation".
Precisely, we over here in the West, particularly us ignorant, yet nonetheless cavalier and arrogant Americans, tend to not understand that distinction

A lot of that ‘ever Slav …’ or ‘every Russian has a Mongol in the woodpile’ sentiment comes from ignorance of the complicated history that created the Tsarist Russian, then Soviet, then finally the current Russian state, leading to much ethnic confusion.

Sonja
Wednesday, April 27th, 2005, 07:02 AM
Ermakowa's colouring suggests to me that she is half-white and half-black. The child needs a significant amount of white blood from both hereditary roots in order to have those light eyes and hair.

Anyway, I personally find the description of the encounter to be sickening.

Rehnskiöld
Wednesday, April 27th, 2005, 09:52 AM
Also, am I the only one who thinks she purposely got knocked up so she could take his money? That was the first thought I had when I read the news article about it.

It does seem very likely.

Blutwölfin
Wednesday, April 27th, 2005, 10:17 AM
Another reason why race mixing is wrong, that kid is down right ugly

I guess this comes from the father who is, although he's white, not a beauty. Remember his first years on tennis court? Huge sometimes like out popping eyes... He became more handsome the older he got.

Strange anyway that his daughter is that white. His other children, also from a half white, half black woman, have dark skin. In the picture: his eldest son Noah Gabriel with his mother Barbara Becker Feltus.
http://www.daserste.de/cmspix/bildgalerie/zoom_400_300_28112003485975.jpg

Lissu
Wednesday, April 27th, 2005, 11:05 AM
I guess this comes from the father who is, although he's white, not a beauty. Remember his first years on tennis court? Huge sometimes like out popping eyes... He became more handsome the older he got.

Strange anyway that his daughter is that white. His other children, also from a half white, half black woman, have dark skin. In the picture: his eldest son Noah Gabriel with his mother Barbara Becker Feltus.
http://www.daserste.de/cmspix/bildgalerie/zoom_400_300_28112003485975.jpg...So Becker has this thing for half-breeds? :O

http://www.instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/cwm/3dlil/puke.gif

anonymaus
Wednesday, April 27th, 2005, 11:08 AM

http://www.daserste.de/cmspix/bildgalerie/zoom_400_300_28112003485975.jpg

I can't believe what I'm seeing. I can't handle any more today. When I wake up tomorrow the world will be sane and people will not willfully destroy such fragile genetic material.. right?

:yawnee20: :snore000:

Todesritter
Wednesday, April 27th, 2005, 11:30 AM
Perhaps Germany's half-breeds should be given encouragement to go to the country of their foreign heritage, and/or Germany's former African colonies, and help to 'civilize' them. The state could subsidize this program. This is the sort of humanitarian charity to the third world I can wholeheartedly applaud - and a semi-educated half-German would make a useful teacher, or something in Namibia, for instance. :bier:

infoterror
Wednesday, April 27th, 2005, 05:00 PM
Perhaps Germany's half-breeds should be given encouragement to go to the country of their foreign heritage, and/or Germany's former African colonies, and help to 'civilize' them. The state could subsidize this program. This is the sort of humanitarian charity to the third world I can wholeheartedly applaud - and a semi-educated half-German would make a useful teacher, or something in Namibia, for instance. :bier:

Perhaps all half-breeds should simply be rendered unemployable in Europe. It seems to be heading that way.

It's important to remember that, for example, breeding a German with an Irish person also produces a half-breed :)

Englishmen only "breed" with Englishmen anyway.

infoterror
Wednesday, April 27th, 2005, 05:02 PM
A lot of that ‘ever Slav …’ or ‘every Russian has a Mongol in the woodpile’ sentiment comes from ignorance of the complicated history that created the Tsarist Russian, then Soviet, then finally the current Russian state, leading to much ethnic confusion.

Disagreed: there are clear racial distinctions among the populations as a whole.

Traits of mixed elements may express themselves in one generation, but are not enduring.

Todesritter
Wednesday, April 27th, 2005, 05:12 PM
Disagreed: there are clear racial distinctions among the populations as a whole.

Traits of mixed elements may express themselves in one generation, but are not enduring.
So how far back would you propose an Ethnic Russian, with a Nordic, or at least Nordish phenotype, have their pure primordial original Indo-Aryan(Indo-European) ancestral line certified before they could be considered not at all Mongolian? :)

... and should those descended from ancient ethnic Slavs west of the Oder-Neisse border be held to the same requirement of proof?

Agrippa
Wednesday, April 27th, 2005, 07:58 PM
The father of his wife was a Nilotid, Nilotids are the darkest type of the species.

This girl is 3/4 Nordid, and especially if its about pigmentation, the genes recessive in her mother came up. In fact you could re-breed a "Nordid looking" type, even with the most important features out of mulattoes, the same happened with the "Ur-Rind" out of domesticated cattles.
The problem is just, this selection must be done and even then the mixed individual will never be the same, since all allels are mixed and you always just breed a certain number of them...

His preference for mulattoes, not even the prettiest ones, but rather the more uglier EVEN under the mixed race people, is really disgusting and just plain stupid if you think what he, as a popular man, could get...

Loki
Thursday, April 28th, 2005, 12:24 AM
My personal opinion is that Boris Becker is psychologically challenged - and it could perhaps be some mental illness. I see no other explanation for it - Becker's latest girlfriend (wife?) is ALSO mixed-race. That makes three very similar women in a row... :scratch:

Becker suffers from a severe case of acute xenophilia. If I were a doctor, I would prescribe corrective medication without delay, and perhaps hospitalization.

SouthernBoy
Thursday, April 28th, 2005, 12:29 AM
It may be a case of chance, but quadroons, more specific: those of three-quarters Nordid ancestry, still only looked similar to Aethiopids to me. With that picture alone, which isn't at a good angle, I would have thought her fully European, as the odd look could be explained away by young neoteny.

The Horned God
Thursday, April 28th, 2005, 07:21 AM
It's important to remember that, for example, breeding a German with an Irish person also produces a half-breed :)

True. Not that you could ever tell from looking at the offspring though. ;)

Agrippa
Thursday, April 28th, 2005, 04:31 PM
Its still interesting how similar she looked as a baby with the red her and lips etc...

About the Xenophilia...well, I know leftist women which say to others, "what, you have a boyfriend from xxx (their own folk), oh, thats rather boring...I have/had boyfriends from blabla, blablabla, etc."
Many women, sometimes quite attractive Nordid students in particular, tend to think its something great and admirable to have friends and even or in special boyfriends from as many regions of the world as possible.
Nordids want to be motivated, even admired and are usually norm oriented, try to be "fair, correct and efficient" at least more often than other types...that was not that bad in the past, but in the "politically correct" present it leads to their extinction and their worst side, they are easy to manipulate ones their own culture is gone and the leading elements are foreign or following foreign, probably not even friendly towards Europeans, thinking elements...

I saw it that often im my country that its just something normal now...its really strange, especially the more Nordid women tend to speak with the Negrids first and seem to have more often sexual relationships with them. They want more often "darker" men and are proud of their "tolerance" and "exotic friends"...
The worst thing what you can do is to question their pseudotolerant, or even pseudorelgious, hypersensitive and self-hating way of thinking.

I know cases in which they, friendly before, just went away while rail against the questioning person or they even get aggressive, even physically...oh well, in most cases you have to play a pseudotolerant-PC guy to stand a chance, and there are males which play such a role even while they think otherwise because its so difficult to get a "decent" women if you're honest.

Nice times we have...

Todesritter
Thursday, April 28th, 2005, 05:06 PM

I know cases in which they, friendly before, just went away while rail against the questioning person or they even get aggressive, even physically...oh well, in most cases you have to play a pseudotolerant-PC guy to stand a chance, and there are males which play such a role even while they think otherwise because its so difficult to get a "decent" women if you're honest.

Nice times we have...
I have erased women from my mind, even ones I have had much love for, for these reasons you mention. That is to say, I treat them the way I treat other foreign people; politely, distantly, and as little as possible.

Where I come from it leads to unintentional celibacy, as there are virtually no females who are not currently, or haven’t been ‘experimenting’; and when I have gotten attention from some of these, and find out their past, and that they are interested in me now, because for instance they think I am something more presentable to bring home to their grandparents, for whom ethnicity is still a consideration, and that I am tame, and will be easy to settle down with, I feel tremendously insulted.

To sacrifice fleeting desires and impulsiveness in order to be a tad disciplined, and learning to appreciate simple things – the last thing I have wished is to be is assumed the safe, tame, retirement-plan of such a young ‘lady’.

Agrippa
Thursday, April 28th, 2005, 05:47 PM
I can understand you, but on the other hand you must see such women as misguided (there is of course some scum in every race, some might be such insufficient beings by nature - but thats not the majority, since we would have to assume a majority of scum in our race nowadays, whats absurd since they have the (at least almost) the same genetical background as the past generations), but probably still having "some potential", at least in their genes. So its always better if an European male "occupies" them, than a 3rd category bastard...
Thats said, you should definitely look for a better choice, but how things are, to reproduce is a duty and should be for every decent man a pleasure as well, since our children are the only hope we have.

Some of them are adaptive, able to learn though, but thats a hard task for a men since the whole environment is against him and if there is not a small spark in the women, even if its might be a rest from her childhood, chances are very low to free her from the PC-crap.

Sonja
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 01:40 AM
Another picture:

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/0504/28/beckerbarn200.jpg

anonymaus
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 01:42 AM
Another picture:

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/0504/28/beckerbarn200.jpg

Well, I was eating.

Guh.

Blutwölfin
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 02:12 AM
She has the face of her mother - although her skin and hair is light like Dad's.
I know this is kind of rude, but she's not that sort of little child you want to hug because it's so beautiful and nice...

infoterror
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 02:18 AM
True. Not that you could ever tell from looking at the offspring though. ;)

You often can. Irish genetics as seen in the JSA tend to vary widely, but most have a Semitic appearance to their features, softened by a high amount of German DNA. In this Irish, Welsh, and Southern Italians are similar, but they seemed to get the nicer Semites (Scythians) than other groups.

tuddorsped
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 02:19 AM
Its still interesting how similar she looked as a baby with the red her and lips etc...

About the Xenophilia...well, I know leftist women which say to others, "what, you have a boyfriend from xxx (their own folk), oh, thats rather boring...I have/had boyfriends from blabla, blablabla, etc."
Many women, sometimes quite attractive Nordid students in particular, tend to think its something great and admirable to have friends and even or in special boyfriends from as many regions of the world as possible.
Nordids want to be motivated, even admired and are usually norm oriented, try to be "fair, correct and efficient" at least more often than other types...that was not that bad in the past, but in the "politically correct" present it leads to their extinction and their worst side, they are easy to manipulate ones their own culture is gone and the leading elements are foreign or following foreign, probably not even friendly towards Europeans, thinking elements...

I saw it that often im my country that its just something normal now...its really strange, especially the more Nordid women tend to speak with the Negrids first and seem to have more often sexual relationships with them. They want more often "darker" men and are proud of their "tolerance" and "exotic friends"...
The worst thing what you can do is to question their pseudotolerant, or even pseudorelgious, hypersensitive and self-hating way of thinking.

Nice times we have...

This is a very thorny subject. Maybe even too thorny for a forum like this one.

I think ultimately, you have to accept the fact that competition for women is always quite ruthless no matter what the environment you inhabit or the social mores that guide it at a certain moment. I think it is simply too easy to turn your back on your female kindred or become embittered because they have submitted to base biological imperatives without any dutiful consideration for their ancestors or the future of their clan. If kindred behave like dogs then we have to question our own role in their failure. You cannot simply abandon people to their fate even if they transgress some of our laws. How then can these people be considered "Ours" in the first place if we do not seek to defend them in some way?

Of course, there ARE limits. To me it begins and ends with procreation. Then they have literally chosen exile and cannot expect any help from me.

However, as regards Xenophilia, there is perhaps an unpalatable truth lurking in this phenomenon. That is that some of our better and more rugged traits: audaciousness, inquisitiveness, predation, even natural feelings of superiority, can lead certain of our folk into exactly these type of regrettable sexual liasons. In fact, I have often noticed that it is sometimes the more naturally racist and arrogant folk who submit to this form of perversion. Indeed, part of my family came from the Colonies and often told me that it was the more racist and xenophobic people who often secretly engaged in this sort of behaviour. The ordinary or 'little people' showed better and more befitting conduct when confronted with such temptations.

infoterror
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 02:21 AM

People like to regress:
http://bbs.anus.com/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=8&t=000082

Also, Nordids and Euripids in general are people who try to do the right thing. Teach them the wrong thing - Christianity, pity, multiculturalism - and they don't find out until they're past breeding age, as it takes that long for most even smart people to think their way through the mental disaster.

infoterror
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 02:24 AM
Where I come from it leads to unintentional celibacy, as there are virtually no females who are not currently, or haven’t been ‘experimenting’; and when I have gotten attention from some of these, and find out their past, and that they are interested in me now, because for instance they think I am something more presentable to bring home to their grandparents, for whom ethnicity is still a consideration, and that I am tame, and will be easy to settle down with, I feel tremendously insulted.

Media preaching that race mixing is "a walk on the wild side" doesn't help, but it does filter many of the fools from among us.

One thing about America now: it's hard to stay married, and it seems like most women are finding themselves in middle age alone. In most cases, when they've been sluts, race-mixers, drug addicts, or simply pretentious whores, I have to laugh.

I wish the same isolation and evolutionary disasters upon males who cannot do anything but play video games.

Todesritter
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 03:03 AM
I can understand you, but on the other hand you must see such women as misguided (there is of course some scum in every race, some might be such insufficient beings by nature - but thats not the majority, since we would have to assume a majority of scum in our race nowadays, whats absurd since they have the (at least almost) the same genetical background as the past generations), but probably still having "some potential", at least in their genes. So its always better if an European male "occupies" them, than a 3rd category bastard...
Thats said, you should definitely look for a better choice, but how things are, to reproduce is a duty and should be for every decent man a pleasure as well, since our children are the only hope we have.

Some of them are adaptive, able to learn though, but thats a hard task for a men since the whole environment is against him and if there is not a small spark in the women, even if its might be a rest from her childhood, chances are very low to free her from the PC-crap.

For a person who believes that children need two biological parents who love them, and love each other, at a minimum, to have a chance of being strong in this darkening world, there is little ability for me to accept these sort of women.

I believe, that it is my duty to, if I ever have children, be a Father, and useful mate, and friend to my partner, rather than simply spawning white babies, with random Jerry Springer candidate American women, who happen to be white of complexion.

Since I cannot respect, and regard these women, as even really being women anymore, at least to me personally, I have little faith that I could hold a family household together with them.

A key factor separating me from many others of my demographic in America is that I was largely raised by my grandparents, and great-grandparents, who were still living, due to the tendency toward longevity in all branches of my family. From them I learned my values, not from the failed ‘Baby-boom’ free-love generation in America who were my parents. I was raised to believe that duty applied to both genders, which puts me at odds seemingly most females in this country, and many males as well.

I have a few decades to ‘father’ a child, if it comes to that and I get desperate – but I really believe in constructing a stable family, not only for my own hypothetical offspring, but for the sake of future grandchildren, and great-grandchildren. Having children in contact with 3 generations of married ancestors, makes for spiritually stronger children.

Todesritter
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 03:07 AM

I wish the same isolation and evolutionary disasters upon males who cannot do anything but play video games.
I work in the VideoGame industry, and am myself a player.

I would prefer to play videogames with my spare time, than spawn offspring with crazy women who would poison their minds, and have no sense of themselves.

:sofa0000: :fernsehen
/hides behind couch from American women, goes back to Nintendo.

One thing about America now: it's hard to stay married, and it seems like most women are finding themselves in middle age alone. In most cases, when they've been sluts, race-mixers, drug addicts, or simply pretentious whores, I have to laugh.

Strongly agree on this, the best revenge is to scoff at these women, when they decide they want the ‘nice, stable, bring-him-home-to-mom guy’ you have made yourself, when they try and get you to come take care of them, and straighten out their miserable lives.

Hopefully at this point, they have not themselves spawned offspring, as children of these sort of Western drama-queen women, make awful mothers, and their children tend to be worse than they were as a result. This is the abject definition of degeneracy, where each successive generation is more out of touch with love, duty, honor, or any other sort of redeeming value.

The Horned God
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 07:32 AM
You often can. Irish genetics as seen in the JSA tend to vary widely, but most have a Semitic appearance to their features, softened by a high amount of German DNA. In this Irish, Welsh, and Southern Italians are similar, but they seemed to get the nicer Semites (Scythians) than other groups.

I think you're talking through your cloaca, neoclassical.

The Irish happen to have the least Semitic genetic material of any population in Europe.
http://www.dnaheritage.com/images/masterclass/europe_haplogroups_3.jpg
The orange represents areas with a concentration of males carryng Y-chromesomes associated with the middle east.

(BTW) Russian menfolk appear to have occupied a homeland west of the Urals and spread westward into Eastern Europe in significant numbers. Not much of a revealation there. Once you go east of the Ural mountains however, there seems to be a clear genetic dividing line in the male lineage between European and Asian Russia.

Todesritter
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 07:59 AM
You often can. Irish genetics as seen in the JSA tend to vary widely, but most have a Semitic appearance to their features, softened by a high amount of German DNA. In this Irish, Welsh, and Southern Italians are similar, but they seemed to get the nicer Semites (Scythians) than other groups.:lol00002: Wow - I did not know my Irish ancestry made me Semitic. I guess I need to go find myself a Yarmulka, for when I goes drink'n the Guinness by the light of the Menorah.. :guinness:

Semitic Celts - Sounds like a load of malarkey to me.

Evidence would be welcome, but I suppose it may be tempting to say the African heritage of Irishmen was well documented until the Vikings burned up the proof, in the libraries of the sacked Irish monasteries, which I have already heard before. :9160:

Thank goodness those Norse Pagans rescued the Irish from the skeletons in our ethnological closet. :beer-smil

----------------------------------------

Oh, and this anti-Slav / anti-Celt thing is, as in other threads, .... :offtopid:

Lissu
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 09:55 AM
Neoclassical,

I am kindly asking you to stop bashing the Irish, Russians etc. Of course you can start a thread about the issue, IF you have some reliable sources to show.

You have contributed very positively to tNP by posting good and interesting articles and so on. Please, continue that way :)

Now, this thread should get back on topic. That is Becker and his half breed offprings...

Todesritter
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 02:24 PM
The Irish happen to have the least Semitic genetic material of any population in Europe.
http://www.dnaheritage.com/images/masterclass/europe_haplogroups_3.jpg
The orange represents areas with a concentration of males carryng Y-chromesomes associated with the middle east.

This is similar to what I have read as well, stating that there is a gradient radiating out from Ireland, going east and southward, with gradually increasing admixture of ‘Non-Aboriginal European’ genetic traits, with Ireland’s native population in the countryside having the least. Unfortunately for Scandinavia and the Baltics, Germany, and France, they have more mixture.

However, fortunately it is only slightly more, and from what I have read, most of the ‘Non-Aboriginal European’ genetic markers, are likely associated with the same pre-Bronze age migration through eastern and central Europe of Blond, Hallstatt Nordics, and Neo-Danubian types brining Indo-Aryan language and culture. Arguably, the pre-Nordic ancestors or the Scandinavians and Germanics, which migrated northward, isolated, experienced linguistic drift and mutation, eventually giving rise to Urgermanisch (Proto-Germanic speech, the Parent of Old-Norse, West-Germanic, and East-Germanic), and interbreeding and blending with the UP survivor aboriginals to varying degrees, to become a hybrid population themselves that today we know as the classic Nordic Scandinavian. At least this is the hypothesis I draw from academic sources hosted here, elsewhere, and in print.

Of course language is not directly related to race, but in ancient times before print and media, it was easier accurately to correlate biological movement with language migration. So, from the study of linguistic anthropology, this scenario also makes sense, as that discipline places the heartland of the original Indo-Aryan language-speakers/culture bearers as being in far East Europe near the Black Sea, or nearby in Near Asia.

It is always an interesting story to me that these people are classically called, Hallstatt Nordics by anthropology, implying their predominant presence in Central Europe and particularly the Austrian site that gives its name to this Sub-Race, yet their modern heartland is now Scandinavia, implying the original population in Austria was washed away thousands of years ago.

On a related note, the only other population with as low a percentage of these 'Non-Aboriginal European’ genetic traits as Ireland were the Basques.

--------------------------------------------------
I would not use the above case to say that the Nordics were themselves less genuine in their ancestry than the Irish, though someone wanting to be contentious could attempt to do just that with such information. Rather, I would use it to demonstrate that even modern-day ethnicities, Irish, or Nordic/Germanic, we consider to be primordial, unaltered sources of heritage, are scientifically, and logically provable as being the result of ancient admixture, isolation, mutation, evolution, etc. That said, I vote we support laws that allow for them to keep this ancient blend the way it is, and the 3rd worlders in their own lands.

I would encourage us to agree Ireland, England, Germany, Scandinavia, etc. as being fine the way they were ethnically say in the year 1800, with a few obvious exceptions – and our modern goal should be to allow those countries to restore ethnically to this native state if they so choose.
:vote_yes:

Glory
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 03:12 PM
Omg I guess I'm a half breed now! :O :laugh:

Agrippa
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 03:16 PM
@Todesritter:
If its possible thats always better, sure, but everything should be done in time, so if you dont get the ideal woman in time, its still better to try it with one and have children with her than to have none and to stick your head into the sand (or videogames, I enjoy Computer games, but that is not, and should not be the whole life of course, what I dont think is the problem in your case anyway...).

I would encourage us to agree Ireland, England, Germany, Scandinavia, etc. as being fine the way they were ethnically say in the year 1800, with a few obvious exceptions – and our modern goal should be to allow those countries to restore ethnically to this native state if they so choose.

If you think about emigration, demographic changes, agglomerations, contraselective trends especially in the cities, oh well, this population wouldnt be the same even if you would get rid of all immigrants since 1800, what would be mess anyway since they are all intermixed now and mostly European in race.
But ok, I shouldnt take everything too serious probably. :bier:

Todesritter
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 03:19 PM
Omg I guess I'm a half breed now! :O :laugh:
:icon12: LOL - me too. .. well as an American, I am so mixed, there is not even an elegant fraction to hyphenate with '–breed' to describe me.

However, if you were to average the longitude and latitude of all the sources of my ancestry, by weight of percentage of heritage, it would place me firmly in the North Sea….

What does this all mean?! .. I have no clue, perhaps time for more Vodka.

/ … a Vodka smile would be great.