PDA

View Full Version : Question for the Russians here: What do you think of the RNU?

Jįnos Hunyadi
Monday, April 25th, 2005, 03:57 AM
http://rnebarkashov.ru/foto/ff162.jpg

http://rnebarkashov.ru/foto/ff006.jpg

http://rnebarkashov.ru/foto/ff001.jpg

http://rnebarkashov.ru/foto/ff024.jpg

http://rnebarkashov.ru/foto/ff027.jpg

Looks like they're starting their recruitment drives early in this kids town! :)

http://rnebarkashov.ru/foto/ff133.jpg

http://rnebarkashov.ru/foto/ff137.jpg

http://www.sividow.de/pictures/jari.jpg

What do we have here? It's Russia's future! :)

What do the Russians here think of the RNU? How may people belong to this organization? Do they wield any type of political power at all?

Erlingr Hįrbaršarson
Wednesday, April 27th, 2005, 03:30 PM
This thread focusses on the barkashovians and the Russian National Unity, or RNU, organisation whilst indirectly dealing with current russian politics. This thread has nothing to do with Finland or finns. Buliwyf has presented enquiries. Who has know of the answers?

Landser_
Wednesday, April 27th, 2005, 04:25 PM
Typically copying 1930's germany has been unsuccessful, with the possible exception of apartheid south africa.

but hey let's jump on th bandwagon, rossiya dlya russkih, smert' hacham!

Is it even a massive movement? Seems like a backwoods movement unlikely to get mainstream support. Unless the Urals try to secede from Russia or something.

Erlingr Hįrbaršarson
Wednesday, April 27th, 2005, 06:39 PM
I split this thread because you all were dishonouring Buliwyf and his threads purpose. This is not very polite to do.

Please tick here (http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=8218) if you wish to disguss Éire and Russias nordishness (or lack thereof). If any one becomes out-of-line, I lock it. Thank you every one for your understandings at this matter.

infoterror
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 01:38 AM
Please tick here (http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=8218) if you wish to disguss Éire and Russias nordishness (or lack thereof). If any one becomes out-of-line, I lock it. Thank you every one for your understandings at this matter.

I am unable to access this thread. Any ideas?

Erlingr Hįrbaršarson
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 01:48 AM
I am unable to access this thread. Any ideas?

I apologise, but twas locked and removed by another member to STAFF. It lasted for a couple days at the least...

Skildur
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 02:01 AM
I apologise, but twas locked and removed by another member to STAFF. It lasted for a couple days at the least...

Why do you apologise? Do you think threads like this necessary for tNP?

infoterror
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 02:10 AM

Thank you for the explanation.

To the other guy who asked: I at least think these threads are necessary. The issue of "white" preservation extends to all whites, but we have to admit that by history not all are Nordic. It is essential we do not obliterate Nordic breeding stocks by crossing them with groups displaying longterm, historical admixture.

This isn't an argument against Russians, but against admixture.

It isn't an argument against Italians, or Irish, or English, either, just a recognition of truth: these groups are NOT Nordics.

If you use "Nordish" to mean "having partial Nordic blood," then clearly we should include Pakistanis, Italians, Indians, Irish, Russians, etc.

I think it makes more sense to look at this, as the general racial issue, from a perspective of ethnocultural preservation, rather than some balancing of the "value" of different races/tribes.

Skildur
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 02:18 AM

To the other guy who asked: I at least think these threads are necessary. The issue of "white" preservation extends to all whites, but we have to admit that by history not all are Nordic. It is essential we do not obliterate Nordic breeding stocks by crossing them with groups displaying longterm, historical admixture.

It isn't an argument against Italians, or Irish, or English, either, just a recognition of truth: these groups are NOT Nordics.

If you use "Nordish" to mean "having partial Nordic blood," then clearly we should include Pakistanis, Italians, Indians, Irish, Russians, etc.

I think it makes more sense to look at this, as the general racial issue, from a perspective of ethnocultural preservation, rather than some balancing of the "value" of different races/tribes.

Your thread was posted on Genetic research section, but it contained no sources, no stats - nothing but your own opinion. It was clear that it's another troll post by you. What are trying to prove here? You won't insult anyone because your opinion is based only on your own issues and poor imagination.

Erlingr Hįrbaršarson
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 02:19 AM
Why do you apologise? Do you think threads like this necessary for tNP?

A member was ill convenienced. I apologised as a representative to the forum as I could not accommodate his request.

The Horned God
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 08:59 AM

On that tread neoclassical made some ludicrous statements about my people to which I went to the bother of replying but could not post before the server went down, so I am posting it here;

Like the Irish, once Nordic; now admixture (and having crazy Marxist regimes that kill the upper classes) has changed that character. It's 2005 ;)

I presume you are referring, to the aledged Marxist leanings of the IRA army council and of their political allies Republican Sinn Fein.
Irish Republicanism has long tradition and a very broad support base, nearly the only thing by which it is united is the desire for a united Ireland.
Now, while it is true that militant Irish Republicans have trained Marxist rebels in Columbia, I believe this is more a military alliance than an idealogical one.

The IRA are staying true to form, during WWII they were supplied with arms by Nazi Germany and they aided spys and crashed German pilots, not that the IRA were Nazi's either, it was merly another opportunistic alliance, they makes friends where they find them, and frankly are loyal to nothing except the goal of Irish unity.

Having said that, I am not a supporter of Sinn Fein, as I do not support continuing armed struggle between Protestants and Catholics while our mutual survival is under threat.

As far as Irelands official leadership is conserned, there has never been a remotely Marxist government in Ireland, in 1945 Ireland was the only country to send a letter of condolence to Germany on the occasion of Hitlers death.

Marxist regimes that kill the upper classes
Since 1607 the Upper class in Ireland such as it is, has been of English protestant stock, however, they were not murdered during the Irish war of independence (1919-1922) their estates were purchased from them by the Irish Government, and many of them still live here in their big houses.A few stately homes did get burned down by way of sending out a message, and of course their British titles were not, and are not, recognised by the Republic. Generally though, they were treated far better by the newly formed Irish free state than they had reason to expect.

Like the Irish, once Nordic; now admixture
The Irish were never predomanantly Nordic certainly never Hallstatt or Gotatype or any of the other subtypes associated with Scandinavia and lowland Germany.
We are however probably less geneticly mixed than almost any other population in Europe oweing perhaps to our "out of the way" location.

As can be seen from the Haplogroup map, here, Irish men are 80-98% haplogroup 1 which is associated with Proto-Western Europeans.

http://baz.perlmonk.org/haplogroups.jpg

Kalevi
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 12:22 PM

There is not a single nation with "100% pure Nordids", which makes the issue to be just about drawing the lines somewhere. At least you can't draw them by the present political borders.

Todesritter
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 02:57 PM
There is not a single nation with "100% pure Nordids", which makes the issue to be just about drawing the lines somewhere. At least you can't draw them by the present political borders.
"100% pure Nordids" - right.

In the real world, there are very few absolutes.

We have to be careful here though, so as to not unintentionally offend Nordic people, who feel themselves "100% pure Nord", even if it is scientifically provable that Germanic Nordics are stabilized hybrids of Aboriginal North-West Europeans, and Blond, 'Hallstatt Nordic' types brining ancient Indo-Aryan culture, technology, language, and a slight package of DNA from the Black Sea or further East.

Bottom line, if a modern day Swede tells me he is a "100% pure Nordid", and looks like a Titan, I will take his word for it, and not argue with him, because this is his cultural identity - however if someone tries to claim Swedes are "100% pure Nordids" evolving there, and somehow 'spontaneously generating' their original population without ancient migrations, and hybridization, I will suggest the fellow read, take medication, or respectfully shut-up if he is determined to be a stranger to reason.

- One is a question of what the heart feels, and culture.

- The other should be exclusively a rational, scientific examination, in the name of increasing our understanding of the Truth.

Väring
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 04:10 PM
The Irish were never predomanantly Nordic certainly never Hallstatt or Gotatype or any of the other subtypes associated with Scandinavia and lowland Germany.

Why? From what i understand most Irish belong to some Nordid type like Brünn or Keltic Nordic. Scando-Nordids, on the other hand, are probably scarce for obvious reasons. The Irish also have the highest incidence of blue eyes.

Arcturus
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 04:17 PM
Bottom line, if a modern day Swede tells me he is a "100% pure Nordid", and looks like a Titan, I will take his word for it, and not argue with him

Because he could kick your ass? :D

Todesritter
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 04:28 PM
:beer-smil always a good factor to take into consideration.

Erlingr Hįrbaršarson
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 09:36 PM

:D

Gustavus Magnus
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 10:25 PM

:rofl:

The Horned God
Saturday, April 30th, 2005, 01:12 PM
Why? From what i understand most Irish belong to some Nordid type like Brünn or Keltic Nordic. Scando-Nordids, on the other hand, are probably scarce for obvious reasons. The Irish also have the highest incidence of blue eyes.

I supose I use a narrower definition of Nordic. I only consider Scando-Nordic to be Nordic which to me is a very particular stabilised blend, that has its centre in southern Sweden. If people don't look like Gothland Swedes I generally don't call them Nordic.
For instance, I don't consider Celtic Nordic to be "Nordic" though both types may have several components in common, nor do I include Falish or Tronder even though they may themselves be components of the Nordic blend and modern Tronders and Falids probably have significant Nordic admixture.

Nordics are rare, there are only maybe 10 million of them altogether, I reckon.
Nordish though, is a different matter entirely.

The Horned God
Saturday, April 30th, 2005, 02:52 PM

I am all for national preservation.

Not Nordics, but prodominantly Nordish, exept Italians who are prodominantly med, I believe.

:rolleyes:

Being Nordish is not about having partial Nordic Blood, imo, but rather being a European who posesses physical traits which developed for survival in Northern Europe. I believe that the similarities between Nordish people came about mainly by convergent evolution and not nessarily by intermixture or common ancestry later than 30,000 years ago. I see the Nordic sub-race as a particular group under the Nordish canopy.

The idea which you seem to hold, namely that Nordics are the precurser race of Northern and central Europe while those Nordish groups who are less Nordic are therefore less geneticly "pure" is erroneous.
The UP types, Brunn, Tronder, Falish and Boreby are the original European races and where they can still be found living in isolution, in Ireland amoung other places, they are found to to be geneticly fairly homogenous while Nordics are In fact a relatively recent blend, albeit an extremely stable one.

This stablity gives the illusion of genetic homogenity. What caused Nordics to be so homogenious in phenotype, I am not sure, but one explaination might be that Gothlanders are decended from a very small initially fairly diverse group of indivduals who became well mixed together and stablised before undergoing a population explosion to become the present predominent group in southern Sweden. So that most Swedes are decended from this small group.

infoterror
Tuesday, May 3rd, 2005, 02:01 AM

I don't understand using percentage in regards to purity; it's an approximate concept, and individuals vary. However, unmixed people clearly do exist, as we can still find the original appearances and traits of many races on earth. Long and short of it is, to me, race-mixing and tribe-mixing is a modern threat, and it hasn't hit anywhere yet.

There are still a fair amount of Nordics in Texas, although the number is declining. If you want to help, try here:

http://www.texassecede.com/

Kalevi
Friday, May 6th, 2005, 06:48 PM
However, unmixed people clearly do exist, as we can still find the original appearances and traits of many races on earth.

In ice-age Europe there were three refugiums. When the warming begun, the refugiums expanded to the new habitable areas, and mixed. Northern Europeans were originally a mixture people from Ukrainian and Iberian refugiums at least. The reason why there's "pure Nordids" here is because Nordid is defined according to current populations.

But yes, you could define "pure" equating "less recently mixed", but it's again about drawing lines. Besides, people will always a) evolve, and b) get new useful genes from their neighbours (who will get those from theirs, etc.). Large populations with the same ancestors will never maintain homogenity.

Erlingr Hįrbaršarson
Friday, May 6th, 2005, 07:21 PM
Besides, people will always a) evolve, and b) get new useful genes from their neighbours (who will get those from theirs, etc.). Large populations with the same ancestors will never maintain homogenity. And why are you here? For what do you fight to preserve?

Kalevi
Friday, May 6th, 2005, 07:28 PM
And why are you here? For what do you fight to preserve?

Our Nordish stock. It's evidently capable of forming and maintaining societies with higher culture, high level of technology, high defense morale and things like low crime rate and inviolability of women.

I don't see how acknowledging the scientific facts makes our race any worse.

Erlingr Hįrbaršarson
Friday, May 6th, 2005, 07:33 PM
Our Nordish stock. It's evidently capable of forming and maintaining societies with higher culture, high level of technology, high defense morale and things like low crime rate...

and inviolability of women. ...:beer-smil

I don't see how acknowledging the scientific facts makes our race any worse.
It does not, but when taken too far, science undermines faith whereby Óšinn is dismissed and a microscope is adopted in His place. This is not the right path for our folk. This is wrong.

DreamWalker
Friday, May 6th, 2005, 07:43 PM
...:beer-smil

It does not, but when taken too far, science undermines faith whereby Óšinn is dismissed and a microscope is adopted in His place. This is not the right path for our folk. This is wrong.

Agreed.

But it is difficult to know where we are going without a knowledge of where we have been. So I believe a mixture of history, science, and Spirituality is called for to create the total man.

(Or woman, sorry ladies :) )

Lissu
Friday, May 6th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Agreed.

But it is difficult to know where we are going without a knowledge of where we have been. So I believe a mixture of history, science, and Spirituality is called for to create the total man.

(Or woman, sorry ladies :) )English is a strange language, "man" means also a human. So no need for apologies ;)

Even though it would so much more easier if everyone spoke Finno-Ugric languages, which are equal languages for both men and women by default, unlike indo-European languages are...Ø:D

fenriSS_
Friday, May 6th, 2005, 07:55 PM
Great!! Hope they\l be in charge for the government pretty soon.

DreamWalker
Friday, May 6th, 2005, 08:16 PM
Even though it would so much more easier if everyone spoke Finno-Ugric languages

Nooooooooooooooooooo :O

:rolleyes:

Erlingr Hįrbaršarson
Friday, May 6th, 2005, 08:26 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooo
That is probably a finnish word there. :P Maybe try Nöööööööööööööööööööööööööö as well.

:D

Lissu
Friday, May 6th, 2005, 08:41 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooo :O

:rolleyes:Why rolleyes? :confused:

Indo-European languages are unequal languages by default...

Erlingr Hįrbaršarson
Friday, May 6th, 2005, 08:49 PM

The way it should be. Equality is for kommies.

Lissu
Friday, May 6th, 2005, 08:53 PM
The way it should be. Equality is for kommies....Also between a man and a woman is a commie thing? :rolleyes:

Erlingr Hįrbaršarson
Friday, May 6th, 2005, 09:08 PM
...Also between a man and a woman is a commie thing? :rolleyes:

This depends on how much he pays for the love. :rofl:

anonymaus
Friday, May 6th, 2005, 09:15 PM
...Also between a man and a woman is a commie thing?

Can they be equal, when they are made to do different things? Perhaps, "equal" but not equivalent. 'Tis not a matter of one being better or worse than the other, only different.

Unless:
This depends on how much he pays for the love. :rofl:

:laugh:

Then I can't say :rotfl:

In language, however, well, IE languages are quite chauvinistic by default yes.. that is how our societies evolved--in part thanks to Jewish Christ and the Church :rolleyes:

Lissu
Friday, May 6th, 2005, 09:16 PM
This depends on how much he pays for the love. :rofl: :icon_surp

:annoysigr Kalle, behave!! :rotfl:

DreamWalker
Saturday, May 7th, 2005, 01:12 AM
Why rolleyes? :confused:

Please do not take offense Louhi, the "Noooo..." is my reaction to the idea of having to learn Finnish, and the rolleye is my making a little fun of my reaction.

For better or worse, my mental skills are in technical fields, right brain-left brain thing I guess, and my language/artistic skills are not good. My pathetic attempts at speaking/reading Russian is a source of good-natured amusement to my Russian friends both in the USA and Russia :rotfl:

Death and the Sun
Saturday, May 7th, 2005, 03:16 PM
Equal men are not free.

Free men are not equal.

And, very importantly, this goes for women also.

infoterror
Saturday, May 7th, 2005, 10:14 PM
The way it should be. Equality is for kommies.

"Equality is an unreasonable expectation. There's no reason to look for it, if one understands nature. It's our own mortal fear projected onto nature, figuring if we can standardize it, we are free from the threat of death. Equality is entropy."