PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts on David Duke?

Arcturus
Friday, April 15th, 2005, 10:35 PM
I've started looking in to what mr Duke has to say, and I'd like to know what people here have to say. I have encountered people who idolize Duke to the extreme and when pressed on the issue admit to not having read anything he's written.. So, how do the denizens of tNP feel about the man and his message?

Fox
Friday, April 15th, 2005, 10:43 PM
He is on the right side of the tracks as far as racial issues are concerned.
The only thing I can't figure out is why he is a Christian, although he may just be claiming to be one to obtain support from American voters, which is exactly what I would do if I were running for office.

DreamWalker
Friday, April 15th, 2005, 10:50 PM
What David Duke says and writes is fine, the problem is his seeming love of a somewhat "wealthy playboy" lifestyle, apparently paid for out of donations meant to fight the Racial enemy. Which is why he went to prison.

I would vote for him but would not contribute to him. And yes, I know the feds may have set him up, but he did plead guilty, so.............. :scratch:

Death and the Sun
Friday, April 15th, 2005, 11:58 PM
"My Awakening" is worth reading, and as far I know "Jewish Supremacism" is too, although I haven't read it.

Mr. Duke is definitely a posterboy of sorts, a bit too squeaky clean for my taste. Nevertheless I'm glad that we have someone like him on our side.

Nordhammer
Saturday, April 16th, 2005, 03:56 AM
He is on the right side of the tracks as far as racial issues are concerned.
The only thing I can't figure out is why he is a Christian, although he may just be claiming to be one to obtain support from American voters, which is exactly what I would do if I were running for office.

Exactly. David is a savy politician. He would be a fool not to embrace Christianity to win people over. Afterall, that's exactly how George W. Bush won his seat, appealing to the common American Christian, spirituality and nobility, however fake he may be.

I like David in general, altho I'm always leery of politicians. I respect him a lot and what he has done, and continues to do -- takes a lot of guts. The man served jail time over it, and all the slings and arrows that goes along with such political suicide in our day and age. Honestly I'm surprised he hasn't had an attempt on his life.

SouthernBoy
Saturday, April 16th, 2005, 04:01 AM
He comes off as a real politician, which is unusual for our cause in the United States. He is, in my opinion, only a positive asset to our cause. :viking3:

Mueller Lite
Monday, November 24th, 2008, 01:21 PM
I've supported him for over 30 years, met and spoke at length with him on numerous occasions, and observed him extensively all these years. In my judgment, he's the greatest Aryan/Germanic since Adolph Hitler. And his book, "Jewish Supremacism" is the most persuasive and best sourced expose of the jewish menace ever written, bar none including Mein Kampf.

What sets David apart from other so-called white leaders is his incredible courage, brilliance, and total commitment to the cause of Aryan unity and survival, and for over 3 decades now. The Man has never even slowed down, much less quit, in spite of physical assaults, literally thousands of death threats, being thrown into prison for 13 months, and constantly being demonized by the jewish dominated mass media.

David's websites are www.davidduke.com and www.whitecivilrights.com. He also speaks frequently via internet radio at www.stormfront.org. "Jewish Supremacism" btw, has been sold in over 500,000 copies in Russia alone, and has been translated in about a half dozen languages, thus far.

Anyhow for what it's worth, that's my educated view of The Man. What yaw'll think of the matter ??

Plushtar
Monday, November 24th, 2008, 08:17 PM
My only experiences with him were listening to his speeches from the EURO Conference and watching old footage of him on YouTube standing up to Phil Donahue during his 1992 campaign and later standing up the Wolf Blitzer about a year ago. If more people were like him and Pat Buchanan, we could have avoided many of the international troubles that plague America today.

Unfortunately, I haven't read his books. But since you mentioned Mein Kampf, I am seeing an unfortunate parallel to the Weimar government.

Fortis_in_Arduis
Monday, November 24th, 2008, 09:27 PM
I used to listen to his program and read his website until I began to realise that he was stooping to the level of the opposition left, by only tellling half the story.

His myopic use of the word 'Zionism' is very unfortunate, not least because there are hardline Zionists who are even more critical of the Jewish internationalist menace than he ever could be.

Examples for the interested :www.masada2000.org www.kahane.org www.jtf.org

So why offend and mislead people like this? Why not point out that there are Jewish political activists who are Zionists who are just as critical of the neo-cons and the commies, and of aid to Israel, which is actually very damaging to Israel's autonomy and is preventing nationalist revolution in Israel?

Instead of being an advocate for white Americans who want to resist internationalism and being a supporter of Jewish identitarians who have a similar preservationist interest, he focuses on the periphery, making no mention of why America's economic system has led to America's problems today.

Unfortunately David Duke is exactly what the internationalist Jew/Saudi-dominated media in the US want and need - someone who stumbles and mumbles on TV, attends holocaust revisionism conferences held by Islamic fundamentalists (the mutual enemy of the Saudi/Neo-Con axis in the Middle East) and whines on repetitiously about the 'Zionist supremacists' until his listeners fall back into their rocking chairs, whilst doing NOTHING to educate white Americans on the folly of their economic and democratic systems.

All of what David Duke says is true, but half-truths are not enough.

Karl Marx told half-truths and look what happened. ;)

The absence of the full truth paints a picture which is, yes, you guessed it, your favourite phrase, the phrase of your life, the phrase to end all other phrases:

Anti-Semitic! :brassmusi

Patrioten
Monday, November 24th, 2008, 09:36 PM
I used to listen to quite a few of his radio programs, downloaded them to my phone and listened to them with my headset, but after a while it got old, same old story in every program :P. So I stopped. If you're interested in learning about Jews and Jewish influence he's your guy, but once you've understood the issue he gets to be repetitive.

Mueller Lite
Tuesday, November 25th, 2008, 12:37 PM
I used to listen to quite a few of his radio programs, downloaded them to my phone and listened to them with my headset, but after a while it got old, same old story in every program :P. So I stopped. If you're interested in learning about Jews and Jewish influence he's your guy, but once you've understood the issue he gets to be repetitive.

Good point, Patrioten. Duke offers very little follow-up. That's true. But one can say the same for every other white leader. There just aren't any well led, respectable, pro-white organizations available for folks to join or support. They all want to PUSH from computers rather than LEAD in the streets.

Duke, however, is the best in the world at exposing the jewish menace, at least in my judgment. Plus, he was the leader of an activist organization for well over 20 years prior to his imprisonment, and he led literally hundreds of public demonstrations on behalf of white rights, all over the country. And as you probably know, he came within coupla percentage points of getting elected governor of Louisianna, and also to the U.S. Senate, having received 60 percent of the LA white vote in both elections.

Duke ain't perfect, but he's the best we've got, therefore we oughta support him. That's my point.

My only experiences with him were listening to his speeches from the EURO Conference and watching old footage of him on YouTube standing up to Phil Donahue during his 1992 campaign and later standing up the Wolf Blitzer about a year ago. If more people were like him and Pat Buchanan, we could have avoided many of the international troubles that plague America today.

Unfortunately, I haven't read his books. But since you mentioned Mein Kampf, I am seeing an unfortunate parallel to the Weimar government.

"The Weimar government" is on a lot of people's minds these days, Plushtar. That's for sure. But will our next great depression be one of inflation or deflation ?? I lean towards the former myself, but with some uncertainty about the matter. The big jews move in strange and mysterious ways.

Regarding Duke's book "Jewish Supremacism", what makes it so special and unique, is that Duke quotes big jews themselves, in making his case against them. Hell, the big jews pretty much confess to being The Jewish Menace, and Duke provides many hundreds of credible sources anybody can look up, to prove their confessions.

As I said, one can obtain a copy at www.davidduke.com (http://www.davidduke.com). I highly recommend it to those trying to convince others that it ain't Whitey's fault. It's the jews'.

I used to listen to his program and read his website until I began to realise that he was stooping to the level of the opposition left, by only tellling half the story.

I'd say 98% of the story, not half.

His myopic use of the word 'Zionism' is very unfortunate, not least because there are hardline Zionists who are even more critical of the Jewish internationalist menace than he ever could be.

Some call it The Zionist Occupation Government - others The Jewish Occupation Government. To me, both mean the same, regardless of the few jews who strategically criticise other jews. You've never heard any jew tell the truth about the so-called holocaust, have ya ?? Remember the old saying: "Beward of jews bearing gifts". I don't trust any of them, myself.

So why offend and mislead people like this? Why not point out that there are Jewish political activists who are Zionists who are just as critical of the neo-cons and the commies, and of aid to Israel, which is actually very damaging to Israel's autonomy and is preventing nationalist revolution in Israel?

Beware of jews bearing gifts. They like to play "good cop - bad cop" in order to confuse and mislead us goyim. However, Duke does in fact, praise some jews. He even dedicated one of his books to a jew.

Instead of being an advocate for white Americans who want to resist internationalism and being a supporter of Jewish identitarians who have a similar preservationist interest, he focuses on the periphery, making no mention of why America's economic system has led to America's problems today.

Would you restate that ?? I'm not sure what you mean. But to say that Duke doesn't mention that jews are behind America's economic collapse simply isn't true.

Unfortunately David Duke is exactly what the internationalist Jew/Saudi-dominated media in the US want and need

"Saudi-dominated media" ?? Ha. I don't think so. Jews alone, dominate not only the American media, but the medias of the entire west.

-
someone who stumbles and mumbles on TV, attends holocaust revisionism conferences held by Islamic fundamentalists (the mutual enemy of the Saudi/Neo-Con axis in the Middle East) and whines on repetitiously about the 'Zionist supremacists' until his listeners fall back into their rocking chairs, whilst doing NOTHING to educate white Americans on the folly of their economic and democratic systems.

Frankly, I was estatic that Duke attended and addressed The Holocaust Revisionism Conference in Iran. Just goes to show that Duke is known and respected even by presidents of foreign countries and other world leaders. Surely you know that "the holocaust" needs revising. Or do you actually believe that Germans murdered 6 million jews ?? And you are in error when you say Duke does nothing to educate white Americans about economic problems. He says plenty and even provides jewish and other highly credible sources to prove how jews have robbed Americans blind for over a century.

All of what David Duke says is true, but half-truths are not enough.

Karl Marx told half-truths and look what happened. ;)

The absence of the full truth paints a picture which is, yes, you guessed it, your favourite phrase, the phrase of your life, the phrase to end all other phrases:

Anti-Semitic!
:brassmusi

Karl Marx was a jew. David Duke is an Aryan. There are more persuasive truths about the jews in "Jewish Supremacism" than in any other book ever written. Thanks though, for your response.

Mueller Lite
Tuesday, November 25th, 2008, 04:38 PM
Hey Fordis, here's a recent Duke article regarding the economy. It's posted on main page - www.davidduke.com.

Trillions of dollars for the International Jewish Bankers…

Zero for America’s Auto industry and 10 million American employees.

Hear David Duke Speak on This Issue

By David Duke

Ben Shalom Bernanke, the Jewish head of the Federal Reserve told Congress and the American people that we must pass a 700 billion dollar bailout (theft) of taxpayer’s money that must be given to the Jewish-dominated international banks. At the same time the Jewish economic bosses don’t want to give a dime to the overwhelmingly Gentile auto industry that employs 2 million Americans!

The same Jewish international bank recipients of the bailout were the biggest contributors of Obama and McCain as illustrated by Jewish firm of Goldman Sacks, Obama’s biggest single contributor at over $800,000 (last FEC report before the election). Does that sound like change you can believe in?

The Washington Post estimated that over 50 percent of national political funding comes from Jewish sources, a group only 2.3 percent of the population. The wealthiest and most powerful lobby in Congress is AIPAC (the American-Israel Public Affairs Committee). AIPAC is essentially a lobby for a foreign nation, Israel and every perceived interest of the Jewish community.

Firms like Goldman Sachs and Lehman brothers have given tens of millions of dollars to the same Congress that passed the 700 billion dollar bailout for the international banking houses. In addition to the 700 billion theft of taxpayer’s money authorized by Congress, money allocated directly by Bernanke’s Federal Reserve and by executive order will amount to at least an additional trillion dollars.

That is the staggering sum of 1.7 trillion dollars of taxpayer’s money allocated to the International Bankers. 1.7 trillion dollars is one thousand seven hundred billion dollars and experts say that the amount could double over the next year.

The media which was monolithically for the bailout are in Jewish hands every bit as much a American political fundraising and lobbying. Here’s a direct quote from a major Jewish publication bragging about their control of America’s major media conglomerates:

“Four of the largest five entertainment giants are now run or owned by Jews. Murdoch’s News Corp (at number four) is the only gentile holdout - however Rupert is as pro-Israel as any Jew, probably more so.” (Los Angeles Jewish Times Oct. 29. 1999) [Other sources claim Murdoch's mother, Elisabeth J. Greene, is Jewish, in addition Murdoch's right hand man who runs the day to day operations of the Fox News Corp is Peter Chernin, an open Jewish extremist and Israeli Partisan.]

The same Jewish owned and run newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, The NY Times and The Washington Post that unanimously supported the bailout of the mostly Jewish financial firms now are questioning whether the government should offer a tiny loan (in comparison to the bailout of international financial firms) to perhaps the most important economic linchpin of the country, the American auto industry. If the American auto industry is lost it will cost America upward of 10 million jobs and certainly result in economic ruin for the rest of us as well.

Starting with Henry Ford, the auto companies did more than any other manufacturing industry to make America a prosperous economic powerhouse. The last three American auto makers, GM, Ford and Chrysler are now facing bankruptcy and annihilation.

This burgeoning depression brought on by massive banking fraud, misuse, theft and mismanagement now threatens the most important segment of the U.S. economy, the American auto industry. This bankruptcy is also due in no small part the free trade policies that have flooded America with cars and goods from Third World plants based on slave labor wages and plants that did not have the added expenses required of environmental protection. Cars have poured in from Mexico, Brazil and other parts of the planet and crippled the U.S. auto industry. The many auto manufacturers thriving after the Second World War have been reduced to only 3. Now, on top of suicidal American trade policies set by the international financiers, auto companies are being dealt a death blow by the current financial crisis brought on by the same international banking firms.

What are these last 3 American automakers asking for? Unlike the financial firms, they are not asking the taxpayer to take over trillions of dollars of bad debts. They are simply asking for a loan, I repeat a loan of $25 billion to be taken from the 1.7 trillion dollars allocated to the International Banks. Just 25 billion out of 1,700 billion! But that is just too much for the greedy Wall Street financial crowd.

Most Americans are simply not informed as what is at stake. U.S. auto companies directly employ over 250,000 Americans, another 730,000 have jobs with businesses that produce the parts and materials that go into cars, and over 1,000,000 Americans work in dealerships. That’s approximately 2 million Americans who, if they lost their jobs would go from producing income and spending for other goods and services to being a huge drain on the social and economic system. The cascade effect would result in 4 or 5 times their number of unemployed Americans.

To quote the Associated Press on November 20, 2008:

“…If just one of the auto giants would go belly up, some estimates put U.S. job losses next year as high as 2.5 million.”

If all three go bankrupt because of the cascading effect it would probably result in over 10 million jobs lost.

The Jewish-dominated media has been featuring pundit after pundit telling the public to oppose the auto industry loan. This is the same media that overwhelmingly tell us that 1,700 billion taxpayer robbery to the international Jewish financial companies is absolutely necessary. Watching the conservative, Jewish Neocon run Fox News this morning and the more liberal Jewish run MSNBC and CNN, I have seen story after story condemning the proposal to loan money to our ailing auto industry. They have even run stories about the fact that the big three auto dealers dared to come to Washington from Detroit on their corporate jets, costing about $ 20,000 in an attempt to make the American people think that that they shouldn’t get any money. All the top executives of the largest firms in the world, including the financial executives that are being bailed out now, fly in corporate jets.

When Bernanke and the Jewish investment firms were pushing for 1,700 billion purchase of their toxic paper (worthless mortgages) there were no stories of the dozens of international bankers flying from NY and all over the world to Washington to push for the bailout.

The media also left the impression that the 25 billion dollar loan is a new loan in addition to the 700 billion congressionally authorized bailout, when in fact it is simply a congressional action that out of the 700 billion dollars for the banksters, just 25 billion of that amount would go for a loan for the American auto industry and the well-being of millions of American workers in this critical American industry.

The Associated Press reported in the November 20 article that:

Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson [former CEO at Goldman Sachs] can tap the financial industry bailout money to help auto companies, [Senate Majority Leader] Reid said, but “he just doesn’t want to.”

Of course the former CEO of Goldman Sachs doesn’t.

The contrast of the response to the 1,700 billion dollars for the international Jewish bankers and request of just 25 billion dollars for the overwhelming Gentile auto industry and millions of American workers should be wake up anyone to the real nature of the Federal Government. It is not our government.

It is also not our media. These powers are not in the interest of the American people but an alien elite whose interests always come before that the American people. They wanted the war for Israel in Iraq. Their media lied about it, their bought politicians voted for it. They wanted the change of America’s immigration policy to make European Americans a minority in our own country. They want to take away the wealth and power of the American people and concentrate it in their own hands

It is their media, their government. Bush was their President. Obama is their new President. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss, just that the new boss has a new face.

The opposition to the Auto Industry loan is one more illustration of the fact how we have lost America.

It is proof that we all have to work, struggle and to sacrifice to get it back.

I am doing my part.

How about you?

David Duke

0.664 || Powered by Duke site

exit
Tuesday, November 25th, 2008, 05:31 PM
Hey Fordis, here's a recent Duke article regarding the economy. It's posted on main page - www.davidduke.com.

Trillions of dollars for the International Jewish Bankers…

Zero for America’s Auto industry and 10 million American employees.

That is a good observation which is pretty much common sense. One often wonders--if there is a global financial crisis--why then is there not even so much as a debate over the failure of globalism and immigration policies? The bankrupt US is spending hundreds of billions of dollars every year on illegal immigrants while its own manufacturing industries are collapsing--mainly because of the government's anti-nationalist free trade policies. But this issue goes far beyond just "naming the Jew" as they say, which is a gross oversimplification... If they were smart they would build up a nationalist party, but where are they, trying to infiltrate the republicans who are at the source of the rot? That makes no sense whatsoever!

Fortis_in_Arduis
Tuesday, November 25th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Good point, Patrioten. Duke offers very little follow-up. That's true. But one can say the same for every other white leader. There just aren't any well led, respectable, pro-white organizations available for folks to join or support. They all want to PUSH from computers rather than LEAD in the streets.

There are quite a few in Europe. Sadly America does not have one, because nationalist economics, which would save America, are, in the American mind, equivalent to Red Communism.

I had this debate a million times on Stormfront.org

To many of the American WN Stormfronters, co-operative economics is the Red Terror, yet, they will still have their swastika avatars and praise Adolf Hitler. :(

'Good' Henry Ford capitalism paved the way for extreme American free-market capitalism and its twin socialistic evil exemplified by the Democrat party.

I am very sorry for you and your countrymen, but your people must take responsibility for this and put it right.

Some call it The Zionist Occupation Government - others The Jewish Occupation Government. To me, both mean the same, regardless of the few jews who strategically criticise other jews. You've never heard any jew tell the truth about the so-called holocaust, have ya ??

I am only too aware of what some call it and I find it very tedious and dangerously simplistic. I graduated from Borefront some years ago.

The Jewish holocaust is something which we should always be able to debate. No one group or individual can say that they know the absolute truth about it. Understandably many Jewish people err on the side of caution regarding the holocaust and believe it to have been really terrible, and the holocaust has been politicised against identitarians by the internationalists. Indeed it was terrible, but how terrible is a matter of debate, or it certainly should be.

British people have a similar view on WWII, yet, only a tiny proportion of the British and Commonwealth countries' civilian populations were lost during WWII. I mean really really really small... Yet, we have made an awful song and dance about it, compared to the Germans who lost millions of civilians.

Remember the old saying: "Beward of jews bearing gifts". I don't trust any of them, myself.

I believe you refer to this:

Beware of Greeks bearing gifts

Meaning

Don't trust your enemies.

Origin

An allusion to the story of the wooden horse of Troy, used by the Greeks to trick their way into the city. It is recorded in Virgil's Aeneid, Book 2, 19 BC:

"Do not trust the horse, Trojans. Whatever it is, I fear the Greeks even when they bring gifts."

Of course that English version is a translation. Another translation, by John Dryden, has "Trust not their presents, nor admit the horse."

The same thought was also recorded by Sophocles (496 - 406 BC), in Ajax:

Nought from the Greeks towards me hath sped well.
So now I find that ancient proverb true,
Foes' gifts are no gifts: profit bring they none.

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/63300.html

Beware of jews bearing gifts. They like to play "good cop - bad cop" in order to confuse and mislead us goyim. However, Duke does in fact, praise some jews. He even dedicated one of his books to a jew.

Yes, Israel Shahak, a self-hating left-wing Jewish convert to Christianity, the type of Jew which threatens to destroy the Jewish nation. How nice of Mr Duke to dedicate a book to another nation's traitor - not.

As a nominal 'nationalist' myself I find this absolutely disgusting. If someone gave me a copy of that book I would fling it as far as I could or perhaps make a papier mache model from it, simply on the basis of who it was dedicated to.

If I trust any Jews I trust nationalist-Zionist Jews because they truly care about their people, as we all should. This is why I am so dismayed to hear Mr Duke praise the worst of the Jewish people - the traitors to their own.

Why not dedicate the book to a right-wing Zionist like Rabbi Meir Kahane who offered a similar critique of Jewish behaviour, but at the same time offered a message of bright hope for the Jewish people?

Oh, I forgot. It is too late for Mr Duke; he made a career from being an anti-Semite.

[Duke does not explain the problem of America's economy, just whines about Jewish individuals who have taken advantage of it.]

Would you restate that ?? I'm not sure what you mean. But to say that Duke doesn't mention that jews are behind America's economic collapse simply isn't true.

Adolf Hitler, your other hero, said that the enemy was capitalism and communism. I happen to agree and that is why I am a national anarchist.

He also said that the Jewish people were behind both and that there was a grand conspiracy between capitalist and communist Jews, from New York to Moscow. I happen to disagree strongly and that is one of many reasons why I am not a national socialist.

David Duke's half-truths are even worse than Adolf Hitler's.

He merely suggests that America's economic problems have a Jewish origin and does not explain the folly of capitalism and communism. What are Americans supposed to do after reading his material or listening to his boring radio show? Seek out Jews in their neighbourhoods and burn down their houses or convert them to Orthodox Christianity so that they can be like Israel Shahak? Chat about it? Fall asleep? Turn puce and have a coronary?

"Saudi-dominated media" ?? Ha. I don't think so. Jews alone, dominate not only the American media, but the medias of the entire west.

Fair enough, but it remains to be seen whether or not those Jewish individuals have a unified political power between them, unlike the Saudis who surely do and who have an increasing influence:

*** News Just In ***

Saudi Arabian interests do own chunks of the American media. Including News Corporation. (FOX News, Rupert Murdoch etc.)

One example:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2005/sep/06/newscorporation.citynews

Frankly, I was estatic that Duke attended and addressed The Holocaust Revisionism Conference in Iran. Just goes to show that Duke is known and respected even by presidents of foreign countries and other world leaders. Surely you know that "the holocaust" needs revising. Or do you actually believe that Germans murdered 6 million jews ?? And you are in error when you say Duke does nothing to educate white Americans about economic problems. He says plenty and even provides jewish and other highly credible sources to prove how jews have robbed Americans blind for over a century.

A lovely holiday for Mr Duke. How about suggesting a solution to the problems of capitalism and socialism which would help Americans? Would that be too simple and straightforward? He might put himself out of business if he did. Would that be a bad thing? I will leave you to think about that one in the bathtub.

Karl Marx was a jew. David Duke is an Aryan. There are more persuasive truths about the jews in "Jewish Supremacism" than in any other book ever written. Thanks though, for your response.

I would prefer to read about Jewish folly and wickedness in a book like "They Must Go", by Rabbi Meir Kahane.

This was a man who actually saved the lives of his people and helped secure a continuing future for his nation. Heavens above! That almost sounded like the hallowed 'fourteen words'. :-O

David Duke just whines about Jews and does not offer a solution for white people. What use is he? Not much.

Despite his good work as an advocate for white civil rights, he is just an anti-Semite, not a nationalist, not a money reformer, not an economist.

Thank you for thanking me for my response, but I fear that my time is a little too precious for this.

Mueller Lite,

This is how I feel right now:

Lh5mmGOxQB0

You like David Duke?

How very 'hubbly jubbly' for you! :|

British by Birth, English by the Grace of God!

Some of you may find that clip amusing, but it is not funny, there is quite a serious problem. America has a serious problem.

I actually need to do something very English now. I do not usually feel this way, but this new forum member is a head-melter.

Shame on David Duke! :(

DanseMacabre
Tuesday, November 25th, 2008, 07:27 PM
To many of the American WN Stormfronters, co-operative economics is the Red Terror, yet, they will still have their swastika avatars and praise Adolf Hitler.

I am in complete agreement with you here. Trying to explain Coopertive economics to a WN is like banging your head against a wall.

As for David Duke, I think he is an ineffectual, corrupt, profiteer. In my opinion the only intelligent WN leader was William Pierce.

Fortis_in_Arduis
Tuesday, November 25th, 2008, 08:29 PM
I am in complete agreement with you here. Trying to explain Coopertive economics to a WN is like banging your head against a wall.

As for David Duke, I think he is an ineffectual, corrupt, profiteer. In my opinion the only intelligent WN leader was William Pierce.

It is extremely sad.

If I were in America I would be campaigning for State's rights, against political correctness, promoting economic localization. The list goes on, but that last one is the key to preparing the ground for the coming years, not just in America but in all infested nations.

The problem is that the false dialectic of capitalism vs communism harder to explain to an American because the American system is so overwhelmingly pro-capitalist and anti-communist that your American cannot even question capitalism, let alone entertain ideas of economic nationalism. Anything which diverges from capitalism is seen as the red terror.

In some other countries, like my own, we are similarly brainwashed, but by both capitalism and communism, which at least allows us to question, and be in the habit of questioning.

Do these American WNs really imagine that once they have rid themselves of 'the Jew', everything will be just wonderful? It seems to be their way of thinking.

The only idea which I encountered on Stormfront.org which stuck in my mind as a potential way forward for America was the Pioneer Little Europe idea.

To be found here:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=345992

Everything else was much wallpaper.

Patrioten
Tuesday, November 25th, 2008, 09:43 PM
Do these American WNs really imagine that once they have rid themselves of 'the Jew', everything will be just wonderful? It seems to be their way of thinking.Overstating the importance of jews and painting them as a major problem today is something I too find to be annoying. The major problem we have is firstly the socialist/liberal establishment which dates back to the days of universal suffrage and democracy, brought to power on the backs of people who were attracted by their promises of greater economical equality as well as their incitement against the wealthy in society. Did some Jews take part in these early political movements? They sure did, in varying degrees of course, but the jews weren't essential to their success.

Then we have the media which is controlled not by Jews, but by two sister-ideologies, namely socialism and liberalism. Jews do own much of the media outlets, but their ownership is neither essential nor important for the political agenda of these outlets. The political agenda is set by European editorial staffs who share the beliefs of the establishment. The media and the political establishment have traditionally been very close with one another, with the major news papers in European countries often being originally a mere branch of the major socialist or liberal party of the country in question. With the political successes of the left, the media also became increasingly left-wing (either by competition, a slight change of the paper's political stance from conservative to liberal, the growing importance of commercial revenues which meant that papers with fewer readers became financially unsustainable). The entire society, the zeitgeist of society, moved to the left.

Jews, who have dominated the publishing business throughout the ages, have of course been active in securing ownership over the media (the most successful and thus also the most profitable parts of it naturally, and which media outlets where successful? the left-wing media), but this has been a gradual development. The political stance of these papers has not changed as a result of jewish ownership, they bought papers that were financially successful in order to dominate the market and make a profit. Jewish families can own both socialist and liberal-leaning media (the two types that now exist in a typical European country), it makes no difference to them as long as it is profitable, they don't mind owning media which critizises Israel (socialist-leaning papers for the most part), as there's nothing in them which could be considered truly harmful to jews as a group and which would trumph the desire for profits and financial gains.

The jews don't mind the current social and political order, in fact I would say that the absolute majority of Jews are supportive of it as a result of their own ethnic interests as well as the Jewish experience in Europe and the west. But the Jews are not essential to upholding the current order, that honor will have to go to members of our own folk and the two ideologies that have held Europe in its grip for close to a century now, socialism and liberalism.

No Jew benefits from or could have any interest in the preservation of European identity or European ethnocentrism, they have a history to prove it. We have different interests and will find ourselves on opposite sides on most issues, this does not mean that there is a hidden agenda. I find their agenda to be very open and from their own perspective logical, promoting tolerance and diversity in Europe where they live and have experienced problems in the past due to intolerance and ethnic homogenity, whilst some Jews promote the ethnical integrity of Israel since double standards apply to the Jews according to themselves after the holocaust. This is not devious, this is simply a people which acts in its own self-interest in a very open and transparent way, it is not a group which thinks and acts in the same way in accordance with some hidden agenda. Some Jews promote the tolerance and diversity in Europe ideology whilst condemning Israel for its policies whilst other Jews are more ethnocentric and apply these double standards as I'd like to call them, for their own ethnical self-interest.

If you think that double standards make for a hidden agenda or a conspiracy then we all have our own little conspiracies, or at least most of us. We are not always fair to others, nor should we, we want to act in our own self-interest at times even if it makes us hypocritical, and so does Jews (but as I've already said these double standards don't apply to all Jews).

Mueller Lite
Tuesday, November 25th, 2008, 09:52 PM
There are quite a few in Europe. Sadly America does not have one, because nationalist economics, which would save America, are, in the American mind, equivalent to Red Communism.

I had this debate a million times on Stormfront.org

To many of the American WN Stormfronters, co-operative economics is the Red Terror, yet, they will still have their swastika avatars and praise Adolf Hitler. :(

'Good' Henry Ford capitalism paved the way for extreme American free-market capitalism and its twin socialistic evil exemplified by the Democrat party.

I am very sorry for you and your countrymen, but your people must take responsibility for this and put it right.

I am only too aware of what some call it and I find it very tedious and dangerously simplistic. I graduated from Borefront some years ago.

The Jewish holocaust is something which we should always be able to debate. No one group or individual can say that they know the absolute truth about it. Understandably many Jewish people err on the side of caution regarding the holocaust and believe it to have been really terrible, and the holocaust has been politicised against identitarians by the internationalists. Indeed it was terrible, but how terrible is a matter of debate, or it certainly should be.

British people have a similar view on WWII, yet, only a tiny proportion of the British and Commonwealth countries' civilian populations were lost during WWII. I mean really really really small... Yet, we have made an awful song and dance about it, compared to the Germans who lost millions of civilians.

I believe you refer to this:

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/63300.html

Yes, Israel Shahak, a self-hating left-wing Jewish convert to Christianity, the type of Jew which threatens to destroy the Jewish nation. How nice of Mr Duke to dedicate a book to another nation's traitor - not.

As a nominal 'nationalist' myself I find this absolutely disgusting. If someone gave me a copy of that book I would fling it as far as I could or perhaps make a papier mache model from it, simply on the basis of who it was dedicated to.

If I trust any Jews I trust nationalist-Zionist Jews because they truly care about their people, as we all should. This is why I am so dismayed to hear Mr Duke praise the worst of the Jewish people - the traitors to their own.

Why not dedicate the book to a right-wing Zionist like Rabbi Meir Kahane who offered a similar critique of Jewish behaviour, but at the same time offered a message of bright hope for the Jewish people?

Oh, I forgot. It is too late for Mr Duke; he made a career from being an anti-Semite.

[Duke does not explain the problem of America's economy, just whines about Jewish individuals who have taken advantage of it.]

Adolf Hitler, your other hero, said that the enemy was capitalism and communism. I happen to agree and that is why I am a national anarchist.

He also said that the Jewish people were behind both and that there was a grand conspiracy between capitalist and communist Jews, from New York to Moscow. I happen to disagree strongly and that is one of many reasons why I am not a national socialist.

David Duke's half-truths are even worse than Adolf Hitler's.

He merely suggests that America's economic problems have a Jewish origin and does not explain the folly of capitalism and communism. What are Americans supposed to do after reading his material or listening to his boring radio show? Seek out Jews in their neighbourhoods and burn down their houses or convert them to Orthodox Christianity so that they can be like Israel Shahak? Chat about it? Fall asleep? Turn puce and have a coronary?

Fair enough, but it remains to be seen whether or not those Jewish individuals have a unified political power between them, unlike the Saudis who surely do and who have an increasing influence:

*** News Just In ***

Saudi Arabian interests do own chunks of the American media. Including News Corporation. (FOX News, Rupert Murdoch etc.)

One example:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2005/sep/06/newscorporation.citynews

A lovely holiday for Mr Duke. How about suggesting a solution to the problems of capitalism and socialism which would help Americans? Would that be too simple and straightforward? He might put himself out of business if he did. Would that be a bad thing? I will leave you to think about that one in the bathtub.

I would prefer to read about Jewish folly and wickedness in a book like "They Must Go", by Rabbi Meir Kahane.

This was a man who actually saved the lives of his people and helped secure a continuing future for his nation. Heavens above! That almost sounded like the hallowed 'fourteen words'. :-O

David Duke just whines about Jews and does not offer a solution for white people. What use is he? Not much.

Despite his good work as an advocate for white civil rights, he is just an anti-Semite, not a nationalist, not a money reformer, not an economist.

Thank you for thanking me for my response, but I fear that my time is a little too precious for this.

Mueller Lite,

This is how I feel right now:

Lh5mmGOxQB0

You like David Duke?

How very 'hubbly jubbly' for you! :|

British by Birth, English by the Grace of God!

Some of you may find that clip amusing, but it is not funny, there is quite a serious problem. America has a serious problem.

I actually need to do something very English now. I do not usually feel this way, but this new forum member is a head-melter.

Shame on David Duke! :(

Well, I don't know what a "head-melter" is, but I suspect it's not meant to be a compliment here.

I regret offending you, but you know what they say about hot kitchens. Besides, we both should be honest when stating our beliefs.

You say you admire Meir Kahane for fighting for his jewish people, but dispise David Duke and Adolf Hitler for fighting for Germanic people. Therefore, since I'm Germanic I naturally take offense. Are you jewish ??

Mueller Lite
Tuesday, November 25th, 2008, 10:20 PM
That is a good observation which is pretty much common sense. One often wonders--if there is a global financial crisis--why then is there not even so much as a debate over the failure of globalism and immigration policies?

Excellent question, exit. ANSWER: Because globalism means consolidation of gentile countries, thus making them easier to control by international jewish criminals. The flooding of western nations with tens-of-millions of non-white peoples is part of the jewish agenda of racial genocide against all Aryan peoples. The fewer we are, the less risk we pose to the big jews and their global agenda. And the changing demographics proves jewish genocide against us is succeeding.

The bankrupt US is spending hundreds of billions of dollars every year on illegal immigrants while its own manufacturing industries are collapsing--mainly because of the government's anti-nationalist free trade policies.I couldn't agree more. Nationalism has always been the prime enemy of international jewish criminals. Which is why they declared war on National Socialist Germany two months after A.H. was elected. They demand multi-culturalism via communism or capitalism. They will not tolerate nationalism.

Fortis_in_Arduis
Tuesday, November 25th, 2008, 10:36 PM
You say you admire Meir Kahane for fighting for his jewish people, but dispise David Duke and Adolf Hitler for fighting for Germanic people. Therefore, since I'm Germanic I naturally take offense. Are you jewish ??

Not Jewish, and I used to be a unilateral anti-Semite like you, and I even thought David Duke to be worthwhile at one time, and I also posted on Stormfront.org

I think that you only ask me if I am Jewish because you think that to hold these views I must be part of the grand Jewish conspiracy.

I think that you just came from Stormfront. I think that I recognise the style.

Hitler and Duke are fascinating figures, but they are not for me. My patriotism is a little different.

I like Duke as a white civil rights activist, and everything he says is true, but not telling the whole truth and not providing an insight into how capitalism and socialism are so deadly and providing a solution alongside is doing white Americans a great disservice and I find this aspect of his approach distressing.

Mueller Lite
Tuesday, November 25th, 2008, 11:18 PM
Not Jewish, and I used to be a unilateral anti-Semite like you, and I even thought David Duke to be worthwhile at one time, and I also posted on Stormfront.org

I think that you only ask me if I am Jewish because you think that to hold these views I must be part of the grand Jewish conspiracy.

I think that you just came from Stormfront. I think that I recognise the style.

Hitler and Duke are fascinating figures, but they are not for me. My patriotism is a little different.

I like Duke as a white civil rights activist, and everything he says is true, but not telling the whole truth and giving an insight into how capitalism and socialism are so deadly is doing white Americans a great disservice and I find this aspect of his approach distressing.

Well, at least we both like nationalism, Fortis. And thanks for complimenting Duke for his work on behalf of white rights, and for saying "everything he says is true".

Again, I regret offending you. Hopefully, you and I can agree to disagree while engaging in civil discourse at the same time.

I've never once posted on Stormfront.org, though I've known Don Black personally for over 30 years. Stormfront jes ain't my cup of tea, so to speak.

Free Zundel Now
Sunday, August 15th, 2010, 01:22 AM
America FIRST - David Duke in 2012!

http://www.davidduke.com/images/dukepresident-for-website.png

David Duke News & Updates

DAVID DUKE FOR PRESIDENT? -- It's Up to YOU!

Dear Friend,

In my most important video yet, I discuss what could be the most dramatic move we can make toward saving the United States of America.

We can launch a national effort to inspire the American people with the most honest campaign for President since the days of our Founding Fathers. It can be the beginnings of a true national movement that can mobilize millions through a dynamic campaign for President of the United States.

This is the "crunch time" in the history of America.

America is in crisis. Our economy is in shambles. Our boys are dying and being maimed overseas by the thousands. And, all this while our borders are being overrun in an invasion that, unless halted, will change our nation forever.

The people and heritage that created our great American Republic ultimately being reduced to a small minority in the nation their forefathers built.

In many parts of our nation, we already walk as strangers in our own land on our own streets because our government won't even enforce our immigration laws.

Robber International Banks a are stealing trillions and their own criminal bosses, such as the crooks at Goldman Sachs, totally control American fiscal policy.

The New York and Hollywood media continues to poison the soul of America with endless degenerate and destructive media.

Our foreign policy is under the complete control of a foreign country, the Zionist State of Israel.

The middle class is being driven to extinction, squeezed by a more rapacious super-rich ruling class and and growing mass of welfarite slackers and illegal aliens sucking on the public teat, sucking the earnings of the working and productive Americans, and impoverishing many of America's elderly who have worked hard and sacrificed all their lives.

Instead of reducing the costs for health insurance for the great mass of working and self-employed Americans, now the government is going to make the rapacious health insurance rates of the giant insurance companies mandatory! All this while the American taxpayer and working Americans must pay the medical bills of illegal aliens and others who have never paid a penny in taxes. The government is also mandating that no matter how clean and healthy a lifestyle you live, you have to suffer sky high insurance rates because your insurance rates have to subsidize insurance rates those who have lifestyles that result in diseases like AIDS that can bankrupt any health system.

We are in the ultimate crisis.

In 1992 I ran in a series of Republican Primaries for President and received double digit percentages in some of them, despite the fact that Pat Buchanan got a fast start in New Hampshire and received the lion share of publicity.

I think it is time that the American people have a real choice for President of the United States in 2012.

I am not entering the race yet, and won't do so ....UNLESS I receive the support necessary to keep my work going and UNLESS the level of your support indicates that we can raise the funds necessary to have a serious campaign for the presidency and the potential to receive matching funds.

If I become an official candidate for President, at that point we can also purchase media time at the very lowest advertising rates. And the meetings, speeches, debates, and TV spots can really wake up the American people and launch a mass movement that can take America back!

So. David Duke for President? ... It's completely up to you.

If you want me to run. It is COMPLETELY UP to YOU!

If you can support the Duke Report, my web sites and video outreach to a level that shows I can raise enough money to wage a credible campaign and receive federal matching funds, I promise you the most inspiring political campaign of your life.

Here is the link my brand new VIDEO the David Duke Campaign for President of the United States.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88AsArwYsTc

And here is a link to support my work!

The Official Website of Representative David Duke, PhD (http://www.davidduke.com)

Elessar
Sunday, August 15th, 2010, 02:10 AM
Good Luck with that...

EQ Fighter
Sunday, August 15th, 2010, 02:31 AM
Well I don't think Duke has a Snowballs chance in Hell of being elected as President. But on the flip side, If he can stir up some Shit against the American Marxist Left, then I'm all for him doing that.

So I say good Luck :thumbup

Also We have not had about one President in the last 50 years that was worth a shit, and that was Ronald Regan. The rest were all garbage. So being elected President these days is in fact NOT so much of an honor.

InvaderNat
Tuesday, August 17th, 2010, 12:03 AM
He'll never win, but I think the fact that someone like him can actually seriously run for president shows just how far the movement has come in the past 10 years or so. He would have never thought about running during in 2000.

Schubert
Tuesday, August 17th, 2010, 06:07 AM
He'll never win, but I think the fact that someone like him can actually seriously run for president shows just how far the movement has come in the past 10 years or so. He would have never thought about running during in 2000.
Whether he can run a serious campaign, we can only wait to tell. He hasn't made any milestones yet, just a youtube video.

FranzFed
Tuesday, August 17th, 2010, 06:41 AM
I think if he didn't have the baggage of being in the KKK a lot more people would be receptive to his message but too many people will be scared away because of that and you know the mass media will milk it for all it's worth.

It's a shame because I think he has the intelligence and ability to sway people to nationalism given our situation. As far as being elected; the jews would never allow it.